❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ❀

y/n l/n's pov

in the sunset laid a girl on a beach, her hair was fanned out on the sand, the breeze gently blowing on her head. to anyone who walked past her would think she was dead. but she wasn't, she just had fallen asleep whilst sunbathing.

the figure walking up to her didn't wake her up until she was flung over the persons shoulder. she woke up and shrieked until she saw the familiar tattoo that ran down her boyfriends back.

"why didn't you wake me up instead of flinging me over your shoulder?" she questioned as she tried to lift herself up but failed.

"i felt like picking you up to be honest." he replied as he placed her down, "plus we have a reservation to get to in like an hour so can we pick up the pace!"

"damn okay okay, i'm coming."

"WHY IS IT RAINING!? WE ARE IN THE MALDIVES????" y/n yelled over the thunder. the couple had been taking a walk on the beach after their meal and now were sprinting back to the house they were staying in.

"TROPICAL STORMS" rindou shouted back to her.

they two of them carried on running trying to cover themselves with their hands, rindou having longer legs meant that he was faster one so he was ahead of the girl, but he still made sure to check if the girl was still behind him.

as the of them crossed the wooden pier that let to the house, the rain began falling down harder. the house was only a few metres away and the rain was still getting harder. upon reaching the door, rindou swung it open and grabbed y/n and pulled her inside.

y/n rushed towards a mirror to see that her makeup had been smudged and her hair was all over the place, rindou joined her and upon seeing his usually neat hair he yelled in panic, "MY HAIR!? MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!?"

"you are so dramatic." y/n muttered as she walked toward the bathroom and began taking her makeup off and then sorting her hair out. rindou entered the room with a frown on his face and he stared blankly at himself in the mirror.

"rin what are you doing?" y/n questioned.

he kept quiet but looked at her briefly before going to look at himself once again.

y/n rolled her eyes before turning on the shower and running her hand under to see when it was getting warmer, once she felt it getting warmer she tied her hair up and took off her wet clothes and entered the shower.

she closed her eyes and leaned against the wall of the shower, and just relaxed in the heat as the water bounced on her skin. y/n hadn't noticed the sounds of shuffling until the shower door opened and rindou stood over her. he stepped into the shower and the water poured over his head. he bend down and leaned his head on the girls shoulder with a faint hum.

"i love you" he softy spoke.

y/n let a breath out as she heard the words, she hadn't expected him to say them to her then and there but he had.

"you don't have to stay it back but it's true. i really do love you y/n l/n."

"rin...i love you too."

the head of the man moved up and the purple eyes gazed into y/n's eyes. the usual blank look on his face changed to a small smile and he intertwined his arms around the girl, tightly hugging her.

he gently kissed her, and her hand lifted up to his face to deepen the kiss. rindou pushed her gently against the wall of the shower, his hand sliding down her neck as he brought her head closer to him.

y/n slightly hummed against his lips making the man smile before pulling away.

"only you my girl."