The Exiled Prince (HIATUS)

By _SCI-GUY_

T'Zuri...the son of King T'Challa and Ororo Munroe is the Prince of Wakanda and the new Black Panther...or so... More

Chapter 1: Out Of Wakanda
Chapter 2: Challenges Of A Prince
Chapter 3: Brotherhood and Shadows: Part 1
Chapter 4: Brotherhood and Shadows: Part 2
Chapter 5: Legacies of Fathers
Chapter 6: Panther Key
Chapter 7: Battle For Wakanda
Chapter 8: Lives of A Panther
Chapter 9: First Experience of Love
Chapter 10: The Peacekeeper
Chapter 11: The Street Fighter
Chapter 12: Contest Of Champions: Part 1
Chapter 13: Contest Of Champions: Part 2
Chapter 14: Contest Of Champions: Part 3
Chapter 15: Contest Of Champions: Finale
Chapter 16: Reconnection

Prologue

2.2K 43 9
By _SCI-GUY_

Name: T'Zuri Udaku

Age: 16

Height: 5'8

Personality: Honorable, Caring, Kind, Determined,

Looks:

Suit:

(Powers)

Enchaned Strength

Enhanced Speed

Enhanced Durability

Heightened Senses

Superhuman Agility

Faster Reflexes

Purple Lightning (Power from his Mother)

Can Talk To Animals

Panther Rage

(Suit Tech)

Anti-Metal Claws

Vibraniunm Daggers

Kimoyo Beads

Kinetic Energy Absorption

(Skills)

Hand To Hand Combatant

Master of Stealth

Genius Level Intellect

Weapons Maker

Master Acrobat

Love Interest: Faira San Narmora

(Palace)

A figure in a hood had broken into the vault and looked at the thing he was looking for, "I will avenge you...father." the figure said to reveal Prince T'Zuri, son of T'Challa and Storm, he looked at his father's suit and put it on, he heard footsteps and he quickly hid in the shadows, the Dora Milaje came in and saw the suit was taken, "Prince T'Zuri has taken the Black Panther armor! Close the palace!" Okoye said and they left the vault, T'Zuri got out of the shadows and quickly exited the vault and started making his way through the palace "Forgive me...mother." T'Zuri said and turrets started firing at him, T'Zuri dodged with incredible agility, he threw his daggers at the turrets and ran through the corridor, he was outside standing over the city, "T'Zuri, stop!" a voice said and he looked to see his mother, Queen Ororo, also known as Storm of the X-Men

T'Zuri walked to the railing and Storm blasted lightning near him, "T'Zuri, I know you're upset, but this will not bring your father back." Storm said and T'Zuri got on the railing "I know mother...but it will avenge him." T'Zuri said and dived off the palace

T'Zuri landed on a mining train, and started parkouring out of the city, Storm sighed and looked at the Dora Milaje "Bring me back my son." Storm said and the Dora Milaje left the palace.

(Wakandan Jungle)

The traitor to the crown, Erik Killmonger was walking through the jungle, he stopped and rolled over a trap,

he chuckled and looked at the trees, "I know you're there...bastard prince." Killmonger said and T'Zuri jumped from the trees, he glared at Killmonger and activated his claws "You dare wear vibraniunm? You don't deserve it." T'Zuri stated and Killmonger unsheathed his two machetes, "Neither do you." Killmonger said and the two clashed, T'Zuri tried to hit Killmonger, but he dodged and headbutted T'Zuri, he then kicked him into a log, T'Zuri dodged a hit from Killmonger, T'Zuri slashed at Killmonger's mask, destroying it, Killmonger chuckled "You're good...but not good enough for the title of the Black Panther." Killmonger said and started delivering strikes to T'Zuri who barely managed to dodge, Killmonger then slashed T'Zuri at the chest, he then tackled him close to the cilff, Killmonger tried to stab T'Zuri but he used his claws to destroy the machete, T'Zuri then kicked him off, "I may not be ready..." T'Zuri said and punched Killmonger repeatedly "But I will live up to my ancestors legacy!" T'Zuri said and kicked Killmonger in the face and his hand glowed with purple lightning, he slashed Killmonger at his chest, and blasted him across the jungle, Killmonger's suit was destroyed, he tried to get up but T'Zuri had his claws at his throat, "My father sends his regards." T'Zuri said and was about to slash his throat but dodged a spear thrown at him, he looked to see the Dora Milaje "Prince T'Zuri, you are to come back to the palace." Okoye said and T'Zuri sighed then knocked out Killmonger, and started walking with the Dora Milaje.

(Palace)

T'Zuri was in the armor with the mask off, he was standing before his mother who was sitting on the throne, "My son, you brought in Killmonger, which I and everyone in Wakanda are grateful." Storm said and T'Zuri smiled a bit "But...you stole your father's suit without doing the trials of the Black Panther...for that in the old laws of Wakanda, you must be exiled." Storm said and T'Zuri was shocked "But mother-" T'Zuri said "Silence, T'Zuri...relieve your father's suit and leave Wakanda." Storm said and T'Zuri looked at the mask and back at his mother "As your son and Prince of Wakanda...I will leave." T'Zuri said and Storm raised an eyebrow "You have something else to say." Storm said and T'Zuri nodded "The world needs a Black Panther, I may not of done the trials, but I'm pretty sure father would agree." T'Zuri said and put on the mask and dropped a Kimoyo Bead blinding everyone, the flash cleared and T'Zuri was gone, the Dora Milaje was about to leave but Storm stopped them, "No, my son is right...but I will keep an eye on him." Storm stated and sighed "Stay safe, my son...and may Bast be with you."

(Wakandan Jungle)

T'Zuri landed on a tree branch and looked at the city, "Farewell, Wakanda...wish me luck." T'Zuri said and a panther landed beside him, it growled and T'Zuri looked at it and held his hand out, the panther slowly leaned forward and T'Zuri petted it "I see you're the alpha here...I respect that." T'Zuri said and the panther went away, T'Zuri then parkoured through the jungle, the Black Panther is ready to stalk his prey again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 4.6K 84
The third and final book to the changed series. Brianna's been gone due to certain circumstances and work. T'Challa has another crazy ex who is back...
775 66 2
Fresh on the heels of a contentious divorce from King T'Challa Udaku of Wakanda, Ororo "Storm" Munroe attends a U.N. function honoring the work of th...
56.1K 2.9K 20
T'Challa is a new king after the passing of his father, and he is learning day by day to come into his own as his nation's ruler. What he never anti...
300K 9.5K 22
Zoya Buhari is now of age, and her Kingdom is in need of a King. "You have the beauty and grace of the grazing antelope, but the heart of the most f...