How I got Engaged with A Star...

By _yerina

[๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜‰&๐˜•] Winter Kim had no interest in celebrities until she herself go... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
final chapter
โœจ๏ธ Paperback available โœจ๏ธ

twenty-one

7.3K 258 25
By _yerina

"Winter baby, wake up~", Karina said softly while poking the sleeping girl's nose with her tender finger. But Winter doesn't seem to make any movement at all.

"Baby. Wake up~ It's 11 already~", Karina poked her wife's nose again, with a soft peck on her cheek as an extra. Finally, Winter whines sleepily.

"Hmmm..."

"Wake up, Winter. Food's ready~", another peck on her cheek.

"Nooo....", Winter mumbled sleepily while rubbing her eyes, couldn't even open them at all.

"I bought 2 bags of gummy bears for you~", Karina said while looking at her wife with her genuine smile. Why in the world a human can be born so damn cute? She's lucky that she married one of the 'cute' ones. Maybe, the cutest among all 'cute' out there.

"Really...?", Winter asked in her sleepy voice.

"Yeah. 2 bags of your favorite gummy bears and tons of morning kisses for you~" Karina smiled, gently stroking Winter's nose bridge with her thumb and like magic, Winter seems to open her eyes a little.

"Morning kisses?", Winter asked. Her eyes were now half-opened, looking at smiling Karina, who kept stroking her nose.

"Yeah. One here-", Karina planted a soft peck on the girl's forehead.

"One here-", another one on her nose.

"Here-", on both her cheeks.

"Here-", her eyes.

"Also here~", and her soft lips. The action made the sleepy girl grin to her ears. Even tho with that messy hair, half-opened eyes, and fresh (oily) bare face, only god knows how much the black raven-haired girl loves the view in front of her right now.

"Now get up, won't you?", Karina finally sits on the bed, still looking at Winter who still smiling like a fool with her half-opened eyes.

"Stop smiling like a teenager. Now get up before I feed all your gummy bears to the ants in my garden-"

"Yes ma'am. I'm awake now"

....

"Where did you say we will go again today?", Winter asked her wife before she take a mouthful of her wife's homemade pancake. The older girl's pancake was never disappointing.

"A commercial shoot, and this time you'll be joining me-"

"As your manager again?", Winter asked, and another bite of the delicious pancake into her loaded mouth.

"No. This time you'll be my partner-"

"OHOKK! What??", Winter didn't choke right now. She didn't. Not at all. She was just shocked, not choking. There's a glass of water in front of her and she immediately drinks it because she's not choking.

"Surprise baby! Yes, you'll join me for the commercial because thanks to the ruckus we made yesterday, your face was now publicly known and the commercial director just contacted me to bring you along for the shoot", Karina said calmly as it was the most normal news for the younger girl to hear right now.

Okay. So now everyone gonna know who she is. So now, when she's walking by the street alone without Ning, Aeri, or her wife, people will recognize her. They will talk about her and gossip behind her back. They will say that Karina Yu married a weird girl, which was her and they will-

"Winter...? Winter?", Karina pulled back her wife into reality when she called the younger girl's name. Winter shook her head, trying to push away her negative thoughts, but it just didn't go away that easy. It's scary to be popular, or well-known, you know?

"Yeah...?"

"Baby... calm down, honey. It's not like I'll leave you alone when you suddenly got the spotlight. I'll make sure your safety is my most important priority and I would never leave you when people talk about you~", Karina tilted her head slightly to her left with her smile. Her soft and soothing voice somehow succeed to calm down a panicked Winter and Winter finally let out a single sigh of relief.

"Don't leave me alone at the shooting set, okay?", Winter looked at her wife with her puppy eyes, like she trying to seek help from her lovely master. Karina couldn't help but to scoff a little and laugh lightly, looking at how cute the younger girl is right now.

"Winter~ Never. I would never~"

....

"Okay, Karina. You need to pretend like you've smelled something incredible and your face will be like 'Oh my god! What is this smell?'. Later you'll be headed to miss Kim with a bold and sexy expression of yours and both of you smiling towards each other and that's it. Understand, ladies?", the director said and Karina nodded her head with her 'okay' hand sign.

"Why did I feel offended when he said 'sexy' to you?", Winter said to her wife who was receiving her last touch-up make-up before the shoot begins. Karina just smiled happily after hearing the younger girl who was just sitting in front of her.

"Because you have the right to feel so, Winter. You are my wife after all", she answered.

Soon after, the shoot begin and it all started with Winter spraying the Louis Vuitton fragrances on her light yellow mini blouse, attracting Karina who walks by inside a corporate party, Karina pretended to smell a nice smell (which she didn't lie because she's always attracted at how her wife's smell like a baby powder every single day), and the older girl will approach her with her bold steps and sexy expressions which succeed to make Winter sway for a moment.

Also, waist-pulling at the end. Of course, it was an ad-lib. It wasn't in the script at all.

"Amazing! Amazing acting Karina! Also you, miss Kim. Considering you have never acted before, that was really amazing! The ending was a bomb!", the director clapped his hands happily like he just watched the most extravagant fragrance commercial right in front of his eyes.

"But... It wasn't an acting tho...", Winter said silently, dumbfounded by the praises. She didn't act at all. It was her natural reflex every time the older girl acted so possessive around her. Karina's actions never fail to make Winter's heart melt and the director was right.

Her wife does look sexy in her expression just now.

"Thank you, director-nim", Karina said as she pulled Winter by her waist, scooting her wife closer to her as Karina smiled at everyone in the studio.

Maybe, shooting a commercial with your wife wasn't bad after all.

....

"GIRL! YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR NOW!", Aeri exclaimed happily as she scrolled the comments section from Winter and Karina's Louis Vuitton commercial. Winter covered her ears in embarrassment as Ningning just shook her head in annoyance.

"Aeri, shut up!", Winter scoffed.

"I love you, G. But I hate you every time you embarrass my best friend", Ningning keeps shaking her head and Aeri just grins innocently like a fool.

"But she's my cousin", Aeri replied.

"And I am Karina's wife", Winter suddenly joined the conversation, leaving Aeri and Ning looking at her in great confusion. But they just ignore it soon after.

"By the way, have you heard about Jeno?", Ning asked her best friend and Winter shook her head at her answer. She won't know, and she doesn't want to know anything about that crazy guy anymore.

"I heard he changed college", Aeri was the one who answered their curiosity.

"Really?", Ning asked.

"Yeah. He moved out from here, and he's on hiatus from his idol activity", Aeri answered.

"How did you know?", now even Winter joining the conversation. She really don't want to know and don't want to care about that guy, but she was just curious.

"Oh. One of my hockey teammates said that he moved to her college two days ago. Since then, the news of him on hiatus from his idol activity spreading inside their college like a cheetah", Aeri continued and the two girls just nod their heads. No complaints at all. All of them were happy that the guy was finally out of their sight.

"Hey, cousin. Aren't your parents and your in-laws gonna come next week?", Aeri shifted her body towards Winter, and Winter was startled by the sudden question. Aeri was right, and Winter almost forgot about her parent's meet-up next week.

"Right... I almost forgot about it", Winter answered with her low voice.

"So, it's time?", Ning asked and Winter nodded her head.

"Yeah. It's our 3 months anniversary next week, and our final decision will be voice-out next week", the short-haired girl continued.

Next week is where they will decide, whether the marriage should continue permanently or should be stopped peacefully. So far, Winter only had one answer in her head.

To keep it.

***

*author is hving INFLUENZA A. will update THE FINAL CHAPT after fully healthy! 😎👌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 5.5K 21
โฅ A college instafamous trying to persuade her 4 years online friend named Winter for a meet up, and there goes Minjeong, a timid college girl trying...
5.4K 245 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
254K 11.8K 29
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
46.2K 1.5K 17
Karina Yu, the one who Winter loved dearly had suddenly changed ever since she took over her father's business. She was never the same, she was contr...