Sticky Mythlandia Fur

By MACHINNA1

Smutty oneshots of various characters from a criminally underrated fandom. More

Go beyond petting
Bored, are we?
Snow Blowing
Early Mornings...
Lovely Interaction
Time Together
Practice
Good Night
Physical Demonstration
Egyptian Reversal
Tongue Expert
Cuddle-to-Fuddle...?
Boner assist
King's Pleasure
Just relax
Rodents favorite passtime
Beneficial Friends
Ancestor Service
Creamy Chest
Returning the favor, sort of.
Interaction between friends
Tail entry~
Popped in unannounced
All together now
Sneak-in
Yellow In-between
The fornications of a king from two Dobermen
All six, all switched
Ruler's Rodeo
Fluffy Couching...ness? (Oc insert)
Blow 4 Blow (Oc insert 2)
Stacked doggy bondage~
Toothin' it (oc insert/request)
Fluff & Gold 2
Kitten ravaging (Oc insert)
Kraken Weakness
Facial Fun~
Snow-Sensual
Pop~
Can't get enough of you~
CuddleDoggo
3Cat
Descendant Ride
Where he wants him~
Thinking of my king
Paw Cleaning
Morning Rub
Breathless~
Rainbow Lust
Couch Bungeeing
Ridin' Solo~
Master
In the Evening
Buttress
Toughness
Good Boy~
A Test
Super Awesome
Need a hand?
Feel her through me~
Streaking in the Palace (Crossover)
Together
How it's really done
Paying a Visit
Friends & Enemies Close Together
I Get Around A Lot
Fangs
Charming
In My Mouth
Throating Exercise/Challenge
How to do it
Rat Trap
Inside of a human
Very Close
Two times the paws
Rabbit (rat)'s Paw
The fingers are mightier than the dick
Hunk Test
Do what I want
Winner Fucks All
Diamond Love
Lion's Roar
Arrestled
A Request
Hot Tub Sausage
Kitty
Upside Frown.

Return The Favor.

3 1 0
By MACHINNA1

"Well, boo, so much for an additional piece of bussy." Eddy sighed to himself as he cradled Nacho and made sure his snout wasn't bent out of place. "He doesn't know what he's skipping out on." He didn't find anything out of place, meaning the punch was more out of bravado than anger. Weak little twink. The king himself wasn't even bothered by it despite some blood still leaking from his nose. "Know what I mean?"

"I told Mike we needed only his male concubine, not the guy Miguel bit by accident. I know Desmond well but I wasn't going to force him into something he doesn't consent to." His eyes drift towards the king eating out Ezain while he bobbed up and down on Mayor Wags and had a copy of him making out with the grown pup. "Especially since you tagged along hoping you'd have him."

Eddy hmphed, wiping the blood oozing from the canine's nose and licking it off, to his dismay. "Eh, you're right, I'd pretty much let the maliit na lalaki warm up to me first like Seth before we did anything spicy." It was true. Ever since Mike let it out to anyone listening that Desmond got it on with the Kagura brothers, he shamelessly imagined being the one to give it to the writer in many, many ways. And it was through Seth, who he had turn his hair black (with effort and a few near-death experiences) and speak Filipino as he bottomed him out with reckless abandon. And just now, he was close to getting those broken love words out of him with King Nacho in tow before he suddenly disabused them of the opportunity and left the latter with a bloody nose.

And one hell of a hard-on. Eddy noticed just as he and the ruler had locked lips and had him pinned down on the bed next to the foursome taking place (Ezain's clones don't count). The solid length rubbed at his lower belly while lip-locking with Nacho, moaning into his mouth and pulling off his headdress until they eventually broke off. Eddy breathed a chuckle, looking down at the nine inches of King Nacho standing straight up with it's owner looking up flushed at him. "Getting bloody turns you on, my liege?" He teased, grabbing and working the shaft, taking pleasure in hearing him hiss and moan.

"Guilty as charged, my friend," He huffed, letting the would-be celeb get a few more strokes in on him before he lurches upward and attacks his chest, sucking on one nipple while pinching and twisting the other.

"Tasting it does it for me, mmm, you're not alone," Eddy remarked with a grin, humming as he pet down Nacho's ears and let him undo his pants. "And since Desmond skipped out on a big opportunity, I'll be taking you in his place, understand?" He took Nacho's moan as a yes as he hissed, laying back when the canine started teething on his erect buds.

Next to them, Mayor Wags was having the time of his life. Getting to return the favor to the same cat whose boyfriend had recorded an hour-long torture session for him to be forced to sit through before he fucked his mate and everyone else's. It couldn't get any better than that with the french brunette sucking hungrily on his cock and massaging his balls while Denzel sat behind him, eating him out while undoing his trousers and jerking off in the process. He grunted, thrusting into the feline's mouth that openly welcomed him, holding him by the hair and stroking one of his ears.

"Attaboy, work that tongue around, just like that..." Wags exhaled. "You're almost as good as Snowball, the bad girl you fucked into next month last year."

"Hope you don't mind if we return the favor. No hard feelings of course." Miguel piped up, petting the brunette's double that stroked him with both paws and licked his dick tip occasionally, gaining a shiver out of him. "If we wanted to, we would've wanted you to show us how you fucked our girls. Though, I prefer that you be the girl for us if that's ok with you."

Ezain nodded and moaned in appreciation on the bulldog's cock. He may still be upset with Mike for doing this to him again but up until now, he and the prankster had been taking a break on sex for a while after that night in King Nacho's man cave and the couple of arguments they got into over some things that Ezain had already moved on from. Getting to be spitroasted for single-handedly filling up all four girls was the best thing he's ever gotten in a long time. If Mike's pranks were going to consist solely of drugging him and having him wake up about to be fucked then he'll no longer regret having married the childish brat anymore.

When he heard Mayor Wags groan, Ezain's mouth was then overcome by a rush of sperm. He might've been thinking so much about finally having sex again that he got excited and hungrily sucked him to orgasm. He moaned, feeling Denzel's gloveless hand caress his bulge through his jockstrap, and happily sucked up more of the bulldog's cum as he convulsed slightly, ramming up into Ezain's mouth to ride out the wave as much as he could until he couldn't take the rough tongue rolling around his sensitive shaft and fell back in between two pillows, releasing his cock from the feline's mouth with a pop.

"You're really hungry for cum, aren't you?" He panted before rolling out of the way and letting Miguel slip into his place with Ezain's copy going to straddle the recovering canine again.

"My turn, bud," Miguel coaxed, whirling his meat around in a circle in front of Ezain, who meowed, bucking back against the blonde human jamming two fingers into his ass, another clone of his behind him holding his cock at the base while stroking the rest of it with his other paw, gaining a hissing groan out of him.

"Such soft paws," Denzel panted, twisting his pumping fingers within the cat's hole, tapping his sweet spot and making him jump.

By that point, back to the two dogs to their right, Eddy was moaning up a storm, having King Nacho in between his legs, slurping away on his dick with both paws on his base. He sucked fast, bobbing his head up and down deep, swirling his tongue around and round every time, never failing to aim for the little hole at the tip, sending lots of electricity through the canine Filipino's body. No words left his maw other than the series of moans he let out while he pet his ears and ruffled his hair, reveling in the lust-filled look the ruler gave him.

"Mmm..." He moaned, pulling up to suck on the tip and lick around it. "Ahhh..."

"Holy shit, work that dick, baby." Eddy encouraged, gritting his fangs when Nacho started deepthroating him with growing vigor. "Work it." He occupied himself with pinching his nipples as he watched Denzel push his cock into Ezain and pump into his asshole while Miguel was on his knees, sinking his cock deep down his throat and fucking his mouth at the same pace Denzel was going. The human had sped up, huffing through his nose, feeling the tightness in the french kitty's asshole dissipate little by little until he went in and out with little trouble, stroking and pulling periodically on his tail to force him back against his rolling hips. Miguel moaned airily, pushing only half of his cock into Ezain's mouth and feeling his mouth vibrate on him from his purring while manipulating his sandpaper tongue to course over every part of his Anubis shaft.

"Ooh...fuck, his mouth is so good." He panted quietly, rubbing the insides of his ear with a thumb as he pushed in more of his cock, letting out a long moan. Denzel hummed, panting as he too was enjoying the cat stuck in between them, taking them both at once. He was upset for the most part, considering the sabertooth cat had her first time with him instead of the king, but get over it when later on, she took his v-card on their honeymoon later. Almost. He tightened his grip on Ezain's hips and thrusted harder, letting him know how he feels about him taking his lover's virginity before he did himself.

Wags himself had the same thought when he was pinned down on the bed with Ezain's clones taking him for a ride. The copy with a #1 symbol on his forehead moaned endlessly in bliss bouncing down on his cock with both paws planted on the canine's chest, having aligned himself to get all seven inches inside of his rectum and have the tip just tap his prostate once in a while. He may not get to hear the real Ezain make those slutty sounds but with his clones, it was close enough. Or maybe it was perfect since he was literally a clone.

"Fuck, that's so hot- gah!" Eddy shouted out when a pair of paws push down onto his chest and his attention is reverted towards King Nacho, who had gotten on top of him and was lowering himself onto his cock, licking his lips and tasting some of his blood, grinning carnally. The brunette below him groaned, feeling him sink onto his cock inch-by-inch until he reached his sheath and started bouncing, not giving any time to adjust. Eddy let out a curse but it was cut off at the tight, but wet and heavenly sensation of Nacho's walls stroking him each time he came down, grunting and sighing his name over and over again.

"Oh, shit, oh shit, oh shit..." Eddy trailed off, not believing what he was getting right now.

By then, Miguel had gotten all he had wanted out of using Ezain's mouth as he grabbed his hair and pulled him off with a wet pop. He moaned at the loss and pawed at his slick cock. Denzel noticed and slowed down, still dipping deep inside the Belgian.

"Move over, I want in his hole," Miguel hummed, caressing the brunette's cheek and pulling him up to kiss him as the human pulls out and gives his rear a nice tap before circling around. He breaks the kiss when Denzel got closer and brought him in by the back of his head, jamming his tongue into his mouth. While they kissed, Ezain took Denzel's dick into his mouth instead, gaining a moan out of the blonde who couldn't do anything but let the dog explore the inside of his mouth.

They break it later on and Miguel wasted no time in sliding behind the cat and mounting him completely, jamming his cock inside and going balls-deep off the bat. He wasted no time at that, ramming hard and continuously into Ezain's tailhole, making him buck against Denzel, taking his cock down to the hilt where his chin met his balls. The human hissed, thrusting accordingly into his mouth when the canine thrust back in, creating a nice pattern that got Ezain's eyes rolling up from the pleasure. It was too much to handle when he came into his jockstrap, making a noticeable wet patch appear in the bulge.

When that happened, the clone riding Wags came as well with an ecstatic cry, staining the bulldog's chest to his chin. He grimaced but shook it off with a short chortle before thrusting up into him harder than before. "That's the spirit, keep it up!" He growled, tightly gripping the clone's hips. The real brunette grunted at feeling his claws dig into his skin past his fur from his clone. He didn't even try to apply his own brand of blowjob techniques on the king fucking his mouth as his orgasm was staggering, leaving him to be used as a cock sleeve to the duo's liking.

The combined wet slapping of skin of six animals (clone not included) and their outcries of pleasure began to blend together into that of an orgy taking place, despite it being small. It may have been a threesome at best with Ezain, the mayor, and the former prince if not for three chihuahuas joining the fun, filled to the brim with testosterone and horniness. Minus one labrador but the Anubis King made up excellently for this.

Eddy himself could confirm, having rolled him over on his back to fuck him properly- like he did Seth and almost Desmond is he wasn't such a prude. The canine beneath him cried out in pleasure to his cock diving deep inside his asshole and occasionally hitting his sensitive spot over and over again as he growled, grinning as he vividly imagined the little pup in his place. Taking his canine cock, screaming out love-laced profanities in his native tongue, and ultimately cumming hard and continuously from his deeds. Eddy's visualization of the broken writer became so real in his mind that he started to fuck the king harder and harder, laying down with both their pecs pressing flush to one another.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah- mmph!" Nacho was cut off when Eddy's maw comes down on him, silencing his pleasure-filled cries. Their tongues swirl around one another immediately after, forcing the makeout to be just as intense as the fucking. He breaks it, snarling.

"I'm the fucking alpha here. Me." He emphasized with one final thrust, forcing another cry out of the ruler at his mercy. "You're an omega at best, giving cock only to the weak and puny, while you take it like a whore, hm? Ikaw ba yan? A little fucking whore taking dick from the best of the best? Huh?"

Nacho's only response was to moan louder and hold him closer. Eddy snickered into his ear as he then ground against him while inside, forcing shaky moans out of the king he bottomed out like a real alpha. "Want me to make you cum first, or the loser who clones himself? Which one do you want? I can fuck you until you pass out, then fuck you back awake again, you want that? Hm?"

"B-both..." Nacho whined, having spent the whole time holding it in while riding the hell out of the Filipino and was now quickly losing that battle at how turned on his pillow talk got him. If he wanted to spill inside the man who fucked his queen, then he had to think fast- and also take as much of the celeb's cock as he could. He did him just as good as Miguel when they played dom/sub occasionally. God, he loved being the sub. It was a great change of pace and made things much more interesting than he could ever hope to be.

"Ok, good. Good." Eddy looked up, feeling his cock throb harder at watching Miguel go to town on Ezain, fucking his loose little ass like any dog would on anything bent over while the blonde human laid down, using his mouth like a pussy. As much as he wanted to try out one of the two holes of Mikey's little boy-toy, he couldn't simply deny the boys here the chance to pay him back for last year. No matter how much a good fuck one of them was.

However, before he opened his mouth, he heard Wags behind him let out a drawn-out groan as Ezain clone #1 yowled. He didn't need to turn around to see that the bulldog had cum a second time into the Belgian's clone, meaning the real deal would experience the feeling of getting filled up without it actually happening whereas Miguel still pounded him.

One down. Now he's got a plan. And he's thinking over while thrusting down into King Nacho.

"Hey, guys. How's about we all take turns filling Mike's little pranses boy-toy up?" He panted, his hormonal bravado faded just enough for him to feel he was close. "Don't wanna keep the guy for too long, yeah?"

The duo spitroasting Ezain hear him and nod, though Denzel kept plunging his length into the brunette's maw for a little while longer before pulling out. Eddy beams, having gotten their attention. Unlike the bulldog that was now cuddling soundly with the clone. "Who up first? We doing it in order or what?"

"In order is right," Denzel spoke up, patting the feline's head as he mewled, his tongue hanging out and a section of his face around his mouth slick with saliva. He really was a cockslut. "Turn him over. We're going to do him exactly how he did our lovers."

"Good to hear." The brunette nodded before unfurling himself from Nacho's grip and pulling out, hearing him whine at the loss when his descendant slides out and rolls the cat over on his back who immediately held his legs up, exposing his used hole for all to see. Denzel nods at this and moves in front of him, taking his cock and jamming it in his ass without a second thought. The rest, excluding Mayor Wags gather around and watch the human drill into Ezain, who cried out to his actions with his tongue hanging out.

"Oh, merde, yes~!" He meowed, his eyes filling with hearts as they rolled up. He had already came two times already but everyone else was only close or halfway there. He'd say it wasn't fair if he wasn't fucked silly.

Denzel hummed gruffly, aggressively rutting against the feline's tailhole while Miguel took one of his footpaws and slathered his tongue all over it before popping his toes in his mouth, sucking tenderly on them as he jerked off watching one of his bros take him to his desires.

"How do you like the taste of your own medicine? Hmm? Hm? Hm? Hm?" He asked in between pants, getting closer and closer by the second. "You fucked my sabertooth fairy like this so it's only fair I return the favor." Ezain only answered him with a broken myriad of moans and yowls as Nacho took his other footpaw and licked across it numerous times with his thick tongue before copying his relative's actions and sucking on his toes as well.

It wouldn't be very long before Denzel hit his orgasm. From fucking his ass, to fucking his mouth, and then getting to do that first one in this position while both chihuahuas took to his paws, and that fucked-silly look on his pretty little face. He could only thrust so many times before he grits his teeth, closing his eyes, and slams in balls-deep, emptying his load. He groaned, releasing globs of cum with each pump of his cock before he couldn't anymore.

"Hmmm," He hummed in satisfaction, smirking at his handiwork before scooting back and letting Eddy through. Both dogs on Ezain's feet stop and watch as he slides into his hole with relative ease thanks to the human's sperm and picks up after him with deep, smooth rolls of his hips. He lowered himself closer to his chest, sending his cock deeper as he exhaled shakily, already becoming overwhelmed by the slick, cum-filled anal walls stroking his penis gracefully. "So fuckin' good." He gasped softly, thrusting hard into Ezain once and making him yelp before starting up again.

"A-ahh...fill me...please." Ezain mewled, unable to keep his arms from wrapping around the prideful dog's neck and bringing him down closer. "I want it..."

"You're gonna get it in a sec," Eddy groaned, picking up the pace and giving it to Mikey's little slut. The French-laced words of heated passion were uttered during that, but only for so long before he finally hits the peak.

"Aahhh, kunin mo lahat!" He moaned, his eyes fluttering close as he buries himself inside and shoots his load, panting heavily with each pump of his cock. "Yes!" Ezain panted with him, bringing him down for a heated kiss. They petted and caressed each other's ears as they made out until they needed to breathe and pulled away, connected by a thin strand of saliva that broke.

"Fuck yes..."

Eddy pulls out, allowing for the mixed cum to drip out before King Nacho took over and shoved his cock in as soon as the other brunette had moved away. The one he pounded started up moaning again before Miguel came in and plunged his cock into his open maw, rejoicing at finally getting to have his mouth again.

"Ah, yeah, just like with the girls, right? My little kitten rode your face so now you suck my cock." He whispered the last part, pushing half of his length in while his ancestor held his midsection and pushed into him down to his sheath, letting out a small series of drawn-out moans before freeing one paw to grab one of his footpaws and lick it up and down in tandem with him fucking the feline into the bed. He had entertained the idea of having him bounce in his lap like how Catterly did the previous year but he so desperately wanted to cum that he just went ahead and railed the man responsible like the last two guys.

He never did pick up the pace but he didn't last any longer himself when he grit his teeth and growled, emptying his load as well, mixing it in with the rest. Ezain purred on Miguel's dick, enjoying being filled up constantly. This was the excitement that he was looking for all this time. He couldn't be any happier to finally have it, even though the one who made this possible wouldn't be joining. For obvious reasons that will take place later on.

"Still got room for one more load?" Miguel purred, now positioning himself in between Ezain's legs, lining his cock with his leaking hole and pushing in with a sigh. "It feels so warm in there. Mmmh..." He laid down on the brunette's chest, lifting him up slightly to wrap his arms around him and hugging him close to his chest as he took him. He wanted to enjoy this as much as possible, which is why he plowed Ezain nice and steady instead of going hard and wild on him as he did with Felicity last year. It was the very least he could do for him, seeing as he showed the girls a good time and had come to help out whenever he could.

A good friend among many. That much he could say.

Miguel's thrust pick up a few paces and the cat wrapped his arms around his head, bringing him in close and kissing him on the snout, moaning cutely with his pitch going higher from before. " Je t'aime tellement, mon ami..." He trailed off with an exhaling moan when the canine's length pumps deeper into his cum-creamed hole repeatedly in this position. " S'il vous plaît, faites-moi du bien, je le veux tellement ~." And their lips connect. Miguel wasn't very fluent in French as he was in Spanish but he made a few correct guesses in his head over what he meant by that.

They both moan into the kiss, focused on nothing else but each other. Ezain felt a third orgasm building up right alongside Miguel, who was getting closer with each passing second. They broke the kiss shortly but they never voiced it. Ezain held on tighter, groaning and whimpering as Miguel grunted, going even faster and gritting his teeth, nearing his orgasm faster than before.

The clone Wags snuggled up with had poofed away without him knowing until one of the guys watching the display hug up on him instead.

"Ah...Ahhhh!" Ezain moaned out loud, cumming again into his already messy jockstrap for the third time today. "M-Miguel!"

"Oh, fuck- Ezain!" Miguel groaned into his ear. slamming deep into his creamy tailhole, and shooting his load at long last, adding to the creampie stored up. They stay like this for a while before they relaxed and kissed each other again for a short while.

The brown feline panted heavily when everything cooled down eventually, purring contently as he basked in the afterglow and rubbed circles all around the grown dog's back as he murred into his ear and kissed his cheek as he pulled out, finally letting all the cum shot into his ass pour out.

"Hope you've enjoyed your stay, baby," Miguel chuckled softly into his ear as the others gang up around him and cuddle with him any way they can on the huge bed. "Thanks for showing our girls a good time."

Smiling wearily, Ezain gave him a kiss on his cheek as Nacho nuzzled against his neck with Eddy and the others hugging him from both sides. " Vous êtes les bienvenus, Miguel."

And then they shared one final kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
81.5K 1.4K 61
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...
484K 9.8K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
23.9K 81 17
Smutty smut with the Hogwarts boys and girls ;)