RWBY: Twin Roses (Abused Male...

By BoSoknJOC

PART 1. (Completed but being updated and rewritten.) Reed Rose was an unintended side effect of Summer's preg... More

Arc 1, Chapter 1: Stomped Down (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 2: Restarting Life (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 3: Anomaly (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 4: Origins I (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 5: Training with Blake (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 6: Barriers (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 8: Secret Mission (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 9: Pandemonium (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 10: Aftermath (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 11: Truths. Step One. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 1: Confronting the Dragon (UPDATED)
Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 3: Old Habits Cut Deep (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 4: Ascended Semblance (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 5: Lucency, New World. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 6: Faunus World (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 7: Slaughterhouse (UPDATED)
Intermission #1
Arc 3, Chapter 1: Years Later (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 2: Years Later Part 2 (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 3: October 31st (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 6: A Happy Night
Arc 3, Chapter 7: Dreamscape Battle
Arc 3, Chapter 8: Rubys Birthday
Arc 3, Chapter 9: Erens Birthday. A World Far From Okay
Arc 3, Chapter 10: The Universe Hopping Son.
Arc 3, Chapter 11: Non Typical Reunion
Arc 3, Chapter 12: The Twin Roses
Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.
Intermission #2
Arc 4, Chapter 1: A.B.O World
Arc 4, Chapter 2: Duo of Chaos. Overwhelming Teamwork
Arc 4: Chapter 3: A New Rival? Withdrawals.
Arc 4, Chapter 4: A Talk. Reassurance.
Arc 4, Chapter 5: Gifted versus Earned Power.
Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?
Arc 5, Chapter 2: Omniverse
Arc 5, Chapter 3: Reunited with Her.
Arc 5, Chapter 5: Two and Two
Arc 5, Chapter 6: Questionable Reveal
Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo
Arc 6, Chapter 1: Scale out of Whack
Arc 6, Chapter 2: The Villians Of a Perfect World
Arc 6, Chapter 3: The Disciple of Light/Dark
Arc 6, Chapter 4: The First Disciple
Arc 6, Chapter 5: Immovable Object
Arc 6, Chapter 6: Fused Consequences
Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration
Arc 6, Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna
Arc 6, Chapter 9: Yang Xiao Long
Arc 8, Chapter 1: The Belladonna Home
Arc 8, Chapter 2: (Lemon) Connection
Arc 8, Chapter 3: A Warriors Return
Arc 8, Chapter 4: Thoughtful Night
Arc 9, Chapter 1: A Grim(m) Hell
Arc 9, Chapter 2: Grimmified Remnant
Arc 9, Chapter 3: Halls of Belial
Arc 9, Chapter 4: Walls of Denial
Arc 9, Chapter 5: Downpour of Trauma
Arc 10, Chapter 1: Multiversal Vacation
Arc 10, Chapter 2: Flaming Fury
Arc 10, Chapter 3: Vengeful Search
Arc 10, Chapter 4: Duo of Annihilation
Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief
Arc 10, Chapter 6: RWBE
Arc 10, Chapter 7: Regret
Arc 10, Chapter 8: A Mothers Shame
Arc 10, Chapter 9: (Lemon) Whiterose
Arc 11, Chapter 1: Impending Invasion
Arc 11, Chapter 2: Final Stand of Remnant
Arc 11, Chapter 3: Final Battle
Completed. For Now...
Preview of Book 2
Christmas Special!
Unknown Fate for Team RWBY

Arc 5, Chapter 4: A Nice Break Hopefully

476 7 2
By BoSoknJOC

3rd person POV:

After Erens breakdown and finally getting some form of rest and comfort, the rest of the group decides on a dinner to have with the family and team. A whole buffet of Chinese food and a couple drinks for everyone. The group set up the tables next to eachother and near the beds, also having the tables connect to the couch in front of it, but two people choose to stay on the couch without eating yet. Summer and Eren. Eren still sleeping in Summers arms while the rest have their own food and drinks, talking and laughing.

Summer: Every second I look at you I feel an awful pain in my heart...I don't deserve to be your mother. I know you can't forgive me for what I did but I pray...I pray you let me have a chance to prove myself that I can be a good mother to you in your life.

Eren however is in his own dream right now...
.
.
.
Eren POV:

"Ugh...where am I now?"

He slowly gets up in a field of grass. He looks around and sees he's just in a field with some trees around him. He looks up into the night sky and sees a beautiful sight. A beautiful starry night with even the outer parts of the Milky Way galaxy visible.

Eren: "Is this merely a dream or a memory fragment?"

Eren slowly gets up but continues looking into the night sky. After a couple minutes he starts walking in a random direction.

Eren: Where am I? I don't think I'm in Vale or even Atlas.

After a couple minutes of walking Eren finds himself in a giant village that looks quite familiar to the hunter.

Eren: "Kuo Kuana? I'm in Menagerie?"

He stares down at the main city of Kuo Kuana, not recognizing it at night time. He hasn't been here in so long. Last memory he has of Menagerie is killing Adam Taurus and shutting down the White Fang personally.

Eren: "That reminds me. I need to see the Sienna Khan of my timeline soon. I was supposed to before I went off training abruptly."

Eren puts his hood up and enters the town. He slowly starts to remember the streets and pathways through Kuo Kuana thanks to that Dog Faunus he met.

Eren: Why am I here of all places? Is Blace here? Or is something going to happen that I need to witness?

Eren finally makes it to the house of the Chieftain, or simply the Belladonna household. What confuses Eren though is the gravestone next to the house in privacy and a person standing in front of it. It isn't Ghira. It's a Cat Faunus. Eren slowly steps closer until the person turns around and looks at him.

Eren: "Wait...Blace?"

Blace makes eye contact and suddenly his body starts to shake violently. Eren quickly runs over and tries to stop Blaces body. By the time he gets to him he already stops. Blace gets up and makes eye contact again.

Blace: "Eren? Wait, how am I here?"

Eren: "I've been trying to figure that out since the first time I replayed a memory of yours."

Blace: "Huh."

He looks back at the gravestone but instead of the sad look he had, he just smiles and pats the headstone.

Blace: "While I may not be really alive anymore, I still somewhat live in you. Sometimes when you sleep I get to actually think and exist so I get to look back at your previous memories of that day or from years ago. You and my sister Huh?" He says putting his hands on his hips and smiling.

Eren: "You were with Yang so I don't wanna hear it."

Blace: "Blake ain't gonna be a cheater though. She's never been one to betray someone like that."

Eren: "I'm sure...so what happened here?"

Blace turns around and points his hand towards the grave. Eren steps closer and reads the name.

Eren: "She...died? When?"

Blace: "During the final battle against Salem. It's what gave me enough rage to absolutely beat Salem down."

Eren: "Isn't she immortal?"

Blace: "Immortal in a different way. She can regenerate obviously but...there's something in her that, once destroyed, makes her mortal."

Eren: "Really now?"

Blace: "Yeah. I had the others evacuate as I dismantled her. It took awhile to recover from her death. Her death, Yangs cheating...it drove me insane. That's why I was so willing to give you Wail when the Gods pulled me from my world."

Eren: "I...can imagine. But you seem so calm now though."

Blace: "I remember this part. This was a couple days before I decided to just spend the rest of my life fighting anything. It was...a nice peaceful couple days."

Blace then punches his arm and laughs at his last remaining friend.

Blace: "Also. Yang has Wail now?!"

Eren rubs his arm and laughs, thinking about the irony behind the person Yang got her new power from was the person another version of herself cheated on.

Eren: "Hey! She made that choice, not me!"

Blace: "Right, right."

The front door opens and Blaces mother, Kali, comes out in a nightgown rubbing her eyes.

Kali: "Blace? Sweetie? Are you done yet?"

She notices Eren and squints at him to see if she recognizes him.

Kali: "Oh! Hello! Who are you? A friend of Blace?"

Before Eren can open his mouth Blace starts to speak.

Blace: "This is my close friend Eren Rose. He's the brother of Ruby Rose and her."

Kali gasps and walks up to me, holding my hands in hers.

Kali: "It's very nice to meet you Eren. Please, even if it's late, come in. I don't think you live here in Menagerie so you'll need a place to sleep."

Eren: "Oh! S-Sure Mrs Belladonna."

Kali: "Please just call me Kali."

The 3 walk into the house and Eren recognizes the room. He put a hole through the front door and messed up the house a bit.

Eren: With Blake meeting my parents, I'll have to "meet" Kali and Ghira. How am I going to get the approval from them if I fucked their house up and all of that!

Eren and Blace sit down on the floor at a table while Kali goes over to get them some drinks.

Kali: "What would you like Eren?"

Eren: How does drinking in a dream work?

Eren: "Tea would be great. Or coffee."

Kali: "And you sweetie?"

Blace: "Water is fine."

As Kali finishes up the drinks, Blace takes off his jacket and Eren notices scars across his arm and even a slight one of his neck.

Eren: "Where did those come from?"

Blace: "Arms: I don't think I need to explain but Yangs whole thing wasn't a good time. Neck: Adam. By the way, that fight with Adam you had was awesome to rewatch whenever I could."

Eren: "How many of my fights have you rewatched?"

Blace: "Most."

Eren: "Ones in other...?"

Blace: "Yes. Including the one with "Rose" and "Bella". They opened my eyes to how someone can fight and how morals can be pushed to their limit."

Eren: "Yeah. So you've seen what I can do?"

Blace: "Yep. You're more a master with that semblance then I could ever be. You're very impressive Eren."

Kali comes in with the drinks and sits alongside the two boys.

Kali: "You never told me Ruby and Yang had a brother."

Eren: "I didn't want to be a huntsmen. I wanted to be my own thing. A nomad I guess you could call it. Fight for my own reasons, my own goals."

Kali: "I see. That sounds reasonable. But I saw you looking at Blakes g-grave a bit strange."

Her voices gets a bit shaky at the mention of her daughter. Blace puts a hand on his mothers shoulder and squeezes gently.

Eren: "We don't need to talk about her you know. I'm fine talking about my own life if the mention of her is painful."

Kali: "No. I'm okay. Talking about her and the good she's done is therapeutic."

Eren: "As long as you say it's okay. Even with me not going down the same path as a huntsmen morally, I still got to work with teams at Beacon thanks to me and Ozpins connection. I got to meet Weiss and Blake through Ruby and Yang, eventually meeting Blace here. While I was friends with Weiss, I was very close with Blake and Blace. I had to go under the radar for awhile though recently...so I had no idea she had..."

Kali: "That's...very nice of you to say Eren. I'm glad my daughter had many good people around her. I'm sure in another life she's a very successful huntress, defending humanity with her life and keeping the world safe."

Eren: You have no idea Kali.

Blace: "I bet she is Mom. She's always been a great fighter. There are probably other universes where she's still kicking ass."

Kali laughs and wipes a tear from her eye.

Kali: "That's my daughter. I would have loved to see her grow up into a fine woman with a family, but knowing she died helping to save the world...I'm okay with that."

Eren nods and finishes his tea and slowly gets up.

Eren: "If you don't mind, where could I sleep?"

Kali: "Right! I don't think the couch is too much of a bother is it? If it is I'm sure we have a spare blow up mattress somewhere."

Blace: "We do. It's in my closet."

Kali: "Could you go get that sweetie?"

Blace gets up and runs upstairs to his room. I sit back down with Kali and smile.

Eren: "I'm sorry for your loss Kali."

Kali: "Thank you. Take care of my daughter will you?"

Erens eyes widen and looks at Kali surprised.

Eren: "Huh?"

Kali: "It's a dream, Eren. A dream made up of you and Blaces memories together. I know you're dating my daughter where you are from."

Eren: "I-I see..."

Kali: "And I approve, even if you put a hole through our front door."

Eren: "Heheh. Sorry about that."

Kali: "It's quite alright...you will be a great son in law. I can't wait to tease you in the future to give me grandkids."

Eren rubs the back of his head from nervousness and laughs. The world slowly starts to fade out around him and he now stands in an empty void.

Eren: That's why Blace asked me to protect Blake. Not just as a nice gesture...but because she died where he's from...don't worry Blace. Your sister is in good hands...
.
.
.
Eren groans and rubs his eyes. He looks up a little and sees his mother talking to someone else while holding him. Normally he'd freak out but he's a little too comfortable. And with all the time he's had with his Faunus mom, giving everyone a second chance in his family and getting so strong since he left, he doesn't feel like he's in danger. Though his body and mind will still make him shake and feel slight fear from one of the two main abusers.

Summer: "Oh, you're awake sweetie. How did you sleep?"

Eren: "F-Fine. A bit better then normal."

Summer runs a hand through Erens hair and holds him tightly.

Summer: "I-I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?"

Eren: "No...you're fine. I just had a weird dream was all...where's Blake?"

Blake: "Here baby."

Eren turns his head and sees Blake next to him on the couch. She gives him a warm smile, the kind of smile you see and just know the person is genuinely happy.

Summer: "We had a little talk while you were sleeping."

Eren slips out of Summers arms and looks at Blake. Blake puts his hands in hers and squeezes while smiling brightly.

Blake: "I'm all good!"

Eren looks at her shocked and turns back to his mother.

Summer: "She will make a good daughter in law in the future, right?"

Eren stops thinking for a moment.

Eren: ...really? That easily? I...thanks mom.

Eren: "Thank you...Mom. I may not be able to ever forgive you for what you did and how you treated me as a kid, but I've gone through so much in these past 4-5 years. I've seen so many things, fought so many people, have my whole perspective of reality change so much and now grow so strong that no one can beat me...that I think I can safely give you a second chance. If I were any normal person with a normal semblance and not go through what I've gone through I wouldn't do this. I've really seen it all I think to where I'm willing to try this."

Summer squeals and hugs Eren extremely tight, crying into his shoulder while thanking him over and over under her breath. Tai looks over and sees this and gives Eren a proud nod and smile. Ruby and Yang look extremely pleased and can finally feel the stress and guilt fall off their shoulders. It's almost too much to bear feeling all that stress leave their body. Weiss smiles seeing this entire family slowly start to patch things, feeling jealous that this family is able to...well...be a family. Blake looks nothing but happy seeing her boyfriend finally take the next step in his recovery process.

Blake: Finally. We can maybe try to start putting this stuff behind us. I still can't forgive his mother and partially forgive Yang for the past...but these are different people then what Eren told us about. The Yang and Summer I know right now aren't those same people, they've proven that.

Eren: "Heh...guess that only leaves me meeting your parents right Blake?"

Blake: "Yep. Though...something tells me you've already met them. They told me how someone named "Thorn" visited my home and asked for some information, also claiming to be my friend."

Eren chuckles and rubs the back of his head.

Eren: "Okay but they wouldn't know it's me right? I was cloaked and never revealed my actual name."

Blake: "At first they hated "Thorn" but once the whole White Fang removal situation happened they eased up on it, saying they'd give you a slap on the wrist next time they saw you as payback for the front door."

Eren: "Okay okay. That's fair enough..."

Eren reaches over and hugs Blake tightly, rubbing her back with one hand and scratching behind her ear with another. Blake instantly melts in his arms and even begins to purr with her face in his chest.

Blake: "W-What's with the sudden royalty treatment?"

Eren: "Odd dream. I'll tell you later."

Blake nods and melts in Erens arms more, loving every second. She will instantly ask for more of this later today.

Summer: "I'm so glad you were able to find someone Eren...I still feel extremely guilty for everything. But one thing is confusing me. How did you get into Beacon? I thought you couldn't have a semblance?"

Tai: "He has one sweetie. I don't know how he did but he's got one. I haven't heard anything about it though."

Qrow: "You guys are in for a damn treat if he shows it off."

Summer, Tai and Yang all look at Eren. Summer and Tai look at him with intrigue while Yang looks at him with a mix of pride and nervousness on her face.

Yang: Things could get really confusing for Mom and Dad if we do this.

Eren: "Do I need to?"

Blake: "It's okay Eren. You were sort of asleep for a good portion of the dinner. People will still be staying here for a couple more hours if I remember correctly. Me, Ruby, Yang and Weiss are all here for when you deactivate it since the circumstances here are...going to be difficult I think."

Summer looks a little concerned at that.

Summer: "Hm? Why?"

Yang: "You don't need to Eren."

Eren sighs and slowly gets up much to the displeasure of Blake.

Eren: "I can show it. Not in here though. Anyone else coming besides Mom and Dad?"

Yang, Qrow and Blake all raise their hands.

Eren: "Ruby? Weiss?"

Ruby: "Hmmm...okay maybe. Seeing mom and dads reactions will be pretty funny I think."

Weiss: "Then I might as well go then too. No point in being alone in here."

Eren walks out of the dorm with the keys in his pocket. The rest of the group follows behind him and finally all get into the arena.

Eren: You need to breathe. Mom is here...she will trigger my deepest memories...calm down. Everyone else is here...

Summer: "Did we really need to go into a different roo-"

Eren: "HAAAAAH!"

He yells and a fiery red and purple aura surrounds him, lighting the arena a magenta color. Yang crosses her arms and smiles with pride, Ruby looks at his aura with her eyes sparkling, Weiss and Blake look both impressed with Blake seeming more nervous still. Qrow chuckles and looks with pride and then finally, Tai and Summer look on in absolute amazement at their son.

Tai: "What is that?!"

Summer: "That can't be a semblance can it?!"

The wind from Eren powering up finally calms down and Summer and Tai both get a good look at their son. Red and purple flames surrounding him as he stares down at them.

Summer: "Son..."

Tai: "Woah..!"

Eren: "This is Wail. The semblance I used to survive out in the streets of Vale after I ran away. The first person of our family to ever see this power was Qrow, years ago."

Tai turns to Qrow angrily and grabs his collar.

Tai: "You knew he was out there?!"

Qrow: "Calm it down Tai. I didn't know the kid was Eren. He had himself cloaked and never gave himself a name. He called himself Thorn a couple years later though. Who gave him that name anyways?"

Blake: "That would have been me. It was on the spot."

Qrow laughs and gives her a thumbs up.

Qrow: "Smart. I like you."

Tai calms down and apologizes, letting go of Qrow and going back over to Summer and holding her tight.

Eren: "That isn't all though. What most people don't know is that not only can a semblance become better over time with efficiency and potency...some can evolve when pushed hard enough."

Summer: "What?!"

Tai: "What are you talking about?"

Yang then walks by the two and gets close to Eren a little concerned.

Yang: "Are you sure bro? Mom is right there after all...Level 2 is going to make that difficult."

Eren: "I'll be fine sis. Thank you."

He pats her arm as she walks away nodding. Eren grits his teeth and his aura becomes larger and more violent.

Eren: "RAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Nearly everyone but Yang is pushed back by this power up. Eren yells to the ceiling of the arena with his hair and eyes starting to glow. He lets out one final yell and his aura explodes, engulfing the room in fire that matches his aura in color.

Tai and Summer get up and look near where Eren was. They watch as the smoke and dust clears and see a smaller but more violent magenta aura surrounding Eren who's bulked up a little with his hair and eyes now glowing purple.

Summer: "W-What...is that?"

Eren: "Wails next level. Whether this is the peak I have no idea. This is as far as I've made it though."

Summer almost faints from the display she's witnessing. Tai holds her tight but is also on the verge of passing out. Their son, the one who was destined to be nothing, now appears as a God to them.

Summer: H-He could kill me right now with ease couldn't he...Eren...please show mercy.

Qrow: "Woah! I hadn't seen that since the whole Menagerie incident with Adam and Sienna!"

Tai's brain starts to process everything and something finally clicks.

Tai: "Eren! That was you?! You're the one who took down the White Fang?!"

Eren: "Technically. There's still those groups trying to rebuild it but for the most part, yes Dad."

Tai: "I...I...I don't know what to say..."

Summer: "What happened to your eyes?! You lost your silver eyes!"

Eren scoffs and takes a deep breath. Seeing his mother while in Wail Level 2 is a much bigger struggle then he thought it would be.

???: Better Not drop your guard...I'll get you when you least expect it!

Eren: Shut. Up.

Eren: "I don't need the silver eyes you and Ruby have. I have my own path of power and strength to go down. I won't rely on such an unpredictable power to win."

Yang notices Erens body shake a little and both her and Blake run up to him. Blake intertwines her and Erens arm while Yang simply hugs him.

Yang: "Drop out of Level 2 Eren. Please."

Blake: "It'll hurt the more you're in it with her here."

Summer: "Huh? Why?"

Eren drops out of the form with an exhale. He leans into Blake as she also puts her arms around him with Yang letting him go.

Yang: "Well. It's not just a simple power boost. There's a cost for it. It may not seem like too bad of a thing until you think of the long term issues it'll cause. It uses your memories and emotions to boost yourself."

Tai: "How is that bad?"

Yang: "The more traumatic the memories are and negative the emotions are, the stronger the boost. The emotions Wail uses also change the color of the aura. Blue is sadness, yellow and white is calm and happy, and purple is anger."

Yang: Purple is also more just the aura color of Wail but I can't tell them that me and Eren both have two semblances.

Tai: "I...see. Seems the past keeps reliving in his head then...correct?"

Eren: "Mhm."

Summer: "I-I'm so sorry sweetie..."

Eren sighs and slowly leaves the arena, making his way back to the dorm rooms. Ruby, Weiss and Blake all follow him shortly after. It's just Summer, Tai, Qrow and Yang left.

Qrow: "You seem to be really informed on that semblance of his. You've also started to wear new clothes when you're not in normal clothes like right now. They look like Erens. What's up with that?"

Yang: "When I first changed my outfit between the years it was because it was a new me. I was stronger, smarter in battle and older. But it stayed relatively the same in terms of style. The new clothes now which are heavily inspired by Eren have come from a massive change I've gone through with the help of Eren."

Tai: "And what is that?"
.
.
.
Yang: Do I do this?
.
.
.
Next chapter: Two and Two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.1K 13
(RWBY AND MHA DO NOT BELONG TO ME!) Alone and broken, the son of Kai Chisaki lived among the Rose/Xiao/Branwen family. Summer Rose was your mother...
161K 1.4K 13
What happens when you wake up in a strange place and can't remember anything but a curtain fiery flamed woman. What happens when You find out your a...
40.9K 1K 10
The multiverse theory, the greatest excuse to say a world is possible, in this one (F/N) Rose doesn't trust his sister Ruby with his first escape pla...
82.5K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...