The Guy Next Door

By iamShreyyy

Just get in to know about this guy next door...🤪 More

Prologue
Welcome Dinner
I want a Papa
Bonding
Attraction
Party
Dance
First Step
Brunch Date
Confession
Special Day
The Proper Wish
The Truth
Your Papa
New Beginnings
First Night
Mi Familia

The Sweet Surprise

224 41 36
By iamShreyyy

Just then priya got a call "Haan rajeev, bas aa rahi hun... okay, accha... hmm.. okay we'll discuss that" saying so she disconnected the call and looked up to  find aagam in ram's arms.

She raised her brow and ram said "Today, can i drop champ?"

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yes!" He instantly replied and aagam grinned.

She smiled "okay" and went ahead and kissed aagam with "have a great day my baby, mumma will see you in the afternoon"

Aagam kissed her back. Ram looked at her with the look of "My kiss?"

She blushed and pointed at aagam. Ram pouted which made her chuckle.

They came down and priya bid them goodbye. Ram dropped aagam at school but before he left he said "Champ aaj raat ko aapke liye ek surprise hai"

"Surprise?? Omg kya hai uncle batao na"

"Raat ko pata chalega abhi aap jao and enjoy your day okay"

"Okay uncle bye" saying so aagam kissed ram's cheek making him smile.

He called priya who had just reached her cabin.

"Hey darling"

"Aajkal bohot romantic mood mein ho" she bit her lower lip.

"Are you complaining Miss Sharma?"

She chuckled "No"

"Fir theek hai, by the way.. aagam ko maine drop kardiya hai aur usko bataya hai ki aaj raat ko uske liye ek surprise hai"

"Okayy and i'm sure he'll be very happy after knowing it" Priya said happily.

"You sure?" Ram asked nervously.

"Arey what happened to you suddenly? Ofcourse he'll be so happy ram... he loves you!"

He slightly chuckled "Yeah i know... but woh thoda nervousness rehta hai na... bas woh... I'll be able to handle na?"

She smiled "Yes ram, and you're not alone i'm there with you"

He smiled "I love you!"

"I love you too my handsome"

He blushed while she said "Acha abhi thoda kaam hai... i'll call you later okay"

"Okay bye"

"Bye" she disconnected and was excited to let aagam know about them.

Later that evening, priya when entered the society and as she crossed the garden... she heard some ladies talk.

"Yeh priya aur ram aajkal bohot close hogaye hain na" one of them said.

"Haan, maine kal dekha raat ko teeno saath mein aaye aur fir subah ram aagam ko school chorne gaya..." other one said.

"Pakka kuch chakkar hai dono ka.. lekin aagam ka kya hoga?"

"Arey dekhne mein toh lag raha tha ram bohot close hai aagam ke"

"Hoga lekin andar se use bhi lagta hoga na ki itni jaldi baccha... arey matlab uski umar hi kya hai abhi.. bohot young hai woh... abhi toh enjoy karne ki umar hai lekin gale pad gayi responsibility... bechara"

Priya didn't like to become the gossip topic. She didn't want to hear anymore so she moved towards the building with aagam asleep in her arms.

But the last words she heard were ringing in her head. She reached her apartment and without locking moved inside and made aagam sleep in the room. She looked at him once and dropped a kiss on his head before moving to the living.

She sat on the couch and was lost in her thoughts when ram came in with lots of packets and saw priya lost.

He silently kept them on the table and locked the door before moving towards her.

"Hey!" He said startling her.

"Relax main hun yaar" saying so he sat next to her. Her face showed something was bothering her. She didn't smile at him.

He took her hand in his and said "Kya hua priya? You're looking disturbed"

She looked down and nodded her head in no. He sighed and pulled her chin up and cupped her cheek

"Say it... i can't see you like this" he rubbed his thumb pad on the knuckles of her hand which he held.

"Ram woh.... main.." she stammered not finding words.

"Priya! It's me... your ram... you can tell me anything"

She held his hand which was on her cheek and moved it down and held it firmly before saying all that she heard downstairs.

He looked at her "Priya do you really think that i would feel or think like that?"

"No ram... i know you... you're not like that.." Her eyes welled up.

"Then why do you have to take those things to heart? And ultimately hurt yourself which inturn hurts me to see you hurt priya"

He took her in his embrace and wrapped his arms around her.

"I know you know but still let me make it very clear to you that I LOVE YOU BOTH AND YOU BOTH ARE MY WORLD AND MY LIFE"

Priya smiled in the hug and held him tightly whispering "I love you so much ram" which made him smile.

He dropped a kiss on her head and said resting his head on hers "Aur maine pehle bhi kaha hai logon ki baaton ko ignore karo.. woh log toh kuch bhi bolte rahenge but it should never affect us.. we know our truth and ourselves much better than them right?"

"Hmm" she hummed in response.

"Waise i've a surprise for you and also it would be the second surprise for aagam"

She instantly parted and said "Kya hai??" with twinkling eyes just like aagam who was excited to know his surprise.

He chuckled "Tum bilkul aagam ki tarah ho"

She pouted and said "Batao na ram"

He took his mobile and showed her a 2BHK apartment with furnished interiors. She was in awe of the apartment

"Omg this is so beautiful ram... kiska hai yeh?"

"Hamara" and she immediately looked up at him who was already looking at her with a smile.

"Sach mein?" She asked surprised.

"Haan sachi" He winked.

"OMGGG" She squealed and jumped into his arms hugging him tight which made him chuckle.

She parted with moist eyes and he whined "yaar mujhe batao tum kab nahi roti?"

She smacked his arm "shutuppp" and both laughed.

"Thank you so much ram... but yeh kab?"

"Kal hi... after telling to aagam we'll move into our home... the three of us.. our family!" He pressed her hand which he held.

She smiled a teary smile and whispered "Our home" and he nodded with a smile.

"Sapna jaisa hai na?" He asked.

She slightly chuckled nodding her head.

"I love you so much" she whispered.

He kissed her hand "i love you too my baby" which made her blush so hard.

"Waise where is my champ?" He said looking around.

"Aaj sogaya raste mein aate waqt"

"Acchaa" saying so he leaned towards her making her gasp "Ram what are you doing"

"Subah you didn't give me my kiss" He said looking into her eyes "so bas wohi le raha hun"

She blushed and tried pushing him but he held her shoulders firmly and kissed her cheek.

He looked at her who then opened her eyes.

"Give me my kiss priya"

she blushed and slowly moved towards his lips. Their lips were inches apart when he closed his eyes and his grip on her shoulder became lose.

She smirked and ran away pushing him.

"Oyee" he shouted and got up to run behind her when she squealed "Nooo"  and disappeared into the room where aagam was asleep.

He followed her in and found aagam awake and crying in her arms.

~
~
~

Do drop in your views and votes.
Love,
RayaBliss❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.6K 49
Isn't the title itself exciting enough to follow this journey of love, romance and fun😉❤️
4.2K 234 5
A short & sweet journey of our Raya
8.6K 685 25
Peep in to find out ....
12.2K 461 9
BALH2 One Shots.