Eternal Souls ||✔️

By shamii_wrts

Shivay Singh Oberoi a cricketer meet Anika Mathew a gynaecologist. Both meet up unexpectedly in a Starbucks i... More

Characters.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 01
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 02
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 03
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 04
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 05
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 06
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 07
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 08
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 09
ꜱʜɪᴠɪᴋᴀ'ꜱ ᴠɪʟʟᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

889 98 9
By shamii_wrts

★★★★★★

Shivay and anika had their dinner in the room as both were tired to got to restaurant in the resort and have it. Both after dinner slept cuddling to each other as tomorrow they are going on the beach.

Next morning shivay woke up and saw anika sleeping on him and her face hid in his neck. He smiled looking at her and pecked her cheek which was touching his cheek.

He carefully laid her down on the bed but a pretty frown appeared and he kissed her forehead and she smiled. He made a cup of coffee for himself and went to the poolside to see the vast sea and enjoy morning air.

After sometime anika woke up and saw shivay missing. Guessing that he will be in pool side she went to bathroom for getting ready. After 15 minutes she came out in a lace up multicolor bikini and same color transparent robe.

After coming out she went to living room and ordered breakfast for them and shivay freshened up. He wore blue shorts and white T-shirt. Both ate their breakfast and walked to the beach.

As shivay had booked the shack for them both sat their.

Ani: Shiv chalo na pani mein.

Shi: Tumhe jana hai. Sach mein.

Ani: Ha please.

He stood up and removed his tshirt and waited for her. She took a deep breath and removed her robe exposing her tonned body. He smiled and both ran to the water and jumped inside.

Both went little far from the shore while swimming. Anika came out to take a breath and he also came behind. He pushed his wet hair back from his forehead.

Shivay snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. She closed her eyes and kept her hands on his chest. He ran his nose from her cheek to neck and shoulder blade.

Shi: Jaan.

Ani: Hmmm..Ahh..

She moaned as he pierced his teeth into her sensitive skin giving a love bite to her. She pushed his face more into her neck and he looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

Shi: In this outfit you look so gorgeous and beautiful. Sorry for my language but extremely hot and sexy giving hard to control my sanity.

Anika blushed deeply and hugged him. He chuckled and tighten his hold around her waist and pulled apart. He placed his lips on her pink luscious lips.

She sucked his lips in urgency and he moaned her name. He gave a hard bite on her lip and dominated the kiss. Shivay broke the kiss in need of oxygen.

Both went back to the shore as they were hungry and wore their clothes and went to their room and showered separately to remove the sand.

After having a heavy lunch they got a invitation from the resort manager for a small party arranged for the people residing.

Both slept being tired from all the enjoyment they did in the sea. Shivay and anika woke up around 5pm in evening and sat on the poolside recliner with their drinks.

Anika thought to post their story so she clicked the pic of their legs with drinks and posted on IG.

Spending some time there both changed their clothes in comfortable beach party. She have worn white fringe cover up with black comfortable inners and slippers. Shivay have worn a white shirt and pink shorts.

Both walked towards the beach where the setup was down and sat down. Soon manager came with the waiter and served them the food with drinks.

Man: So welcome everyone to a beautiful night. Thank you so much for coming and joining us in this night.

All clapped their hands. All the people present their had their dinner.

Man: So now as we have done with the dinner why not we play a game. I will point out any one. That person will come here and perform anything they want.

All hooted and mangers first choose a girl who was from Thailand. She danced on song. Next the manager ponited at shivay so he got up.

Shi: So me and my girlfriend are here to spend some quality time. I would like to sing a song for her.

The guitarist started struming the wires syncing with the lyrics.

Ankhiyan de kol reh jaane de
Kehna hai jo keh jaane de...

Tere khayalon mein beete yeh raatein
Dil mera maange ek hi dua
Tu saamne ho aur karun main baatein
Lamha rahe yoon thehra hua

Pehle toh kabhi yun mujhko na aisa kuch hua
Deewani lehron ko jaise saahil mila...

O... Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga
Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

Anika smiled with tears and clapped loudly as he finished the song. Later the game continued and at last manager requested a dance for all the couples.

Anika's hands were wrapped around his neck and his hands were around just below her breasts. Shivay was gazing at her lovingly and she to looking into his oceanic blue eyes which she loves the most.

His eyes clouded with love desire passion and raw need for her and her eyes depicted the same. He needed her now. Not as a lust but as a lover who want reside mark her his and reside in her soul forever.

Shi: Jaan I want you.

He clearly said what he wanted without beating the bush around. She pecked his lips and whispered that was only audible to him.

Ani: Me too shiv. Mark me yours.

Shi: How about we take this to our room and continue.

Anika nodded with a blushy smile and he picked her in his arms and started walking to their room.

What followed was the Union of two beautiful souls who were in so much of love with each other. He loved her deeply and passionately marking her his forever.

It was midnight the whole room was dark and anika was sleeping in his arms as she was tired. Shivay was busy adoring her.

Then remembering something he took his phone from the night stand and opened the IG. He selected the two pictures that they clicked in afternoon and posted.

Lost in love with my jaan.
@ann_ika.24

Posting the pictures he slept peacefully not before kissing her head and taking her in his arms. Instagram was on fire in the midnight seeing the post of shivay. Many congratulated them and were happy for them.

Precap: Romance.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.4K 5
Love always encounters in an unexpected situation and circumstance.If heart wants , anyone can fall in love with anybody on earth. It always has it...
194K 16.4K 61
shivika story of arrange marriage to love marriage
189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
73.2K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...