Perfect Touch

由 taekoorkive

Prince Jeon Jungkook, a very elegant person who loves shiny things, especially jewelry made by none other tha... 更多

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One

Ten

81 7 31
由 taekoorkive

"There's just one bed here!" Jungkook speaks up.

"Oh..." Taehyung pauses. "Well then I'll sleep downstairs on the couch and you can take your room!" Taehyung smiles and drys his hands.

"No! I can't let you do that." Jungkook huffs. And now it's his time to be bold!

The designer's been flirting since they met, so now Jungkook thought of doing smth. He cleared his throat and spoke up. "Why don't we share the bed hyung?" He spoke with the most innocent face.

"Uh well... Won't it be uncomfortable for two grown-up men in one bed?" And Taehyung mentally curses him for saying this.

"Nope! I mean it's a double-sized bed...So no problem of space~" Jungkook shrugs.

"Well then if you say so... Let's go!" Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook's smile grows wider and pulls Taehyung upstairs.

"Wow..." Taehyung breathes as he sees the room. "This is so pretty!" He smiles seeing the inclined roof which is transparent on one side.

"Somi and I loved to do stargazing before we slept. Jin hyung used to read stories to us while we slept on his lap, looking at the stars..." Jungkook speaks as they both sit down.

"That's so cute..." Taehyung smiles.

"Anyways it's getting late, let's sleep!" Jungkook says and they both finally lie down.

"Good night hyung!"

"Good night, my prince!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE NEXT DAY

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was the first one to wake up. Well, childhood habits... getting up early, and following the princely routine. He turned to his side and saw Taehyung facing the other side and sleeping.

As realization hits, Jungkook quickly gets up. He was kneeling in front of Taehyung and staring at how pretty he was. But now he was panicking.

There wasn't even any need to panic. It's not like they did something.

"Deep breaths Jungkook... Let's be normal, yea..." Jungkook takes a deep breath and checks his phone. There he saw texts from Somi.

Little Princess🌷
JUNGKOOKIE!!!!!!!
KOO!!!!!
PRINCE JEON JUNGKOOK!!
WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!?!
BITCH ANSWER ME!!!!!

Language Somi !!
Also Good morning to you too, princess!

Little Princess🌷
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?
I SEARCHED THE WHOLE FUCKING CASTLE!!

Okay first stop cursing and typing in caps!

Little Princess🌷

Ugh fine...
Now tell me where are you?
Everyone is worried!

At our place...
The lakeside house...

Little Princess🌷
THE WHAT?!

Yeah...
I came here last night!

Little Princess🌷
Oh oh and...
Is designer Kim with you?

Uh yes... Why?

Little Princess🌷
Ahh, thank god!
Designer Park was getting worried!

Ahh okay...
Tell him that Designer Kim is alright!

Little Princess🌷
But wait...
YOU BOTH ARE ALONE IN THAT HOUSE!!
DID YOU TWO...

NO! WTF SOMI!!
WE JUST SLEPT!
lIKE SLEPT SLEPT!
EYES CLOSED AND BACK FACING TO EACH OTHER OKAY!

Little Princess🌷
Okay okay, my prince...

Don't call me that!
Anyways we'll be arriving there soon!
So tell them not to worry!

Little Princess🌷
Okay fine!
Be back soon! 
And I wanna know what all happened!!
So you better hurry the fuck up!

Yea yea, wtv!
Now bye!!

And with that Jungkook switched off his phone and looked at Taehyung, who was still sleeping peacefully. Jungkook checked the time and saw it was already 8:30 am. So he decided to wake him up. He took a deep breath and kneeled in front of Taehyung.

"Hyung..." He softly called. A whine escaped from Tae's lips and he gripped the pillow tighter.

"Hyung wake up! We have to go back to the castle!" He spoke up again and this time Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

"Good morning hyung!" Jungkook smiled as he stood up.

"Morning Jungkookie!" Taehyung yawned. A light blush crept up Jungkook's cheeks when he heard the nickname Taehyung used. Taehyung rubbed his eyes, stretched his arms, and finally sat up, looking around himself. That's when he realized that he really did spend the night with the prince.

"So I really spent the night with you?! It wasn't any dream?!" Taehyung gasps and Jungkook softly chuckles.

"Yes, you did!" Jungkook answers with a small laugh.

"Oh god stop laughing! Here I was anxious the whole night! What if I made you uncomfortable?" Taehyung speaks up.

"You slept the moment you closed your eyes hyung..."

"No, I wasn't! You might be imagining things!"

"You were snoring..."

"Uh well..." Taehyung pauses cause yea it was true. He was exhausted from the party yesterday and also the "long drive" he had with Jimin.

"It's okay hyung! Am glad you had a good sleep! But let's hurry now! Jimin hyung was worried about you!" Jungkook informs.

"Oh fuck! I forgot to inform him where I was!" Taehyung panics and takes his phone.

"It's okay I informed Somi about our whereabouts so by now the whole palace must've known that I'm here..." Jungkook smiles and then his expression changes. "OH MY GOD!! THE WHOLE PALACE KNOWS!!" He gasps.

"Uh, should I be worried too?" Tae asks as he sees Jungook panicking.

"Huh? No no! Am just worried about some other things don't worry! Let's freshen up and leave." Jungkook says and Tae gets up with a nod.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

FEW MOMENTS LATER

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook and Taehyung were finally back at the castle. Jungkook tried to sneak in quietly but well not on Somi's watch.

"There you are!" Somi yelled as she ran towards him.

"Oh hey! You're in my joggers! You look cute!" Jungkook spoke up.

"Tryna distract me, Jeon?" She speaks up.

"You're a Jeon too-"

"HOW CAN YOU DITCH ME!!!" She screams.

"Stop yelling early in the morning for fucks sake!" That was Yoongi and beside him was Jimin.

"Stop cursing!!!" Jin scolds.

"Wow everyone is here..." Jungkook awkwardly chuckles. "Do you guys mind if we continue all of this inside?" 

"Let's go!" Somi huffs and pulls Jungkook inside.

"Joon can you call Hobi and come to Jungkook's room?" Jin speaks up and Joon nods.

"No, wait why my room?" Jungkook panics 'cause his room was a mess.

"Don't worry the room is cleaned." Jin answers and Jungkook breathes in relief.

All of them were walking through the passageway when a familiar voice stopped them. It was Seojoon, the royal Vazir.

"Good morning, Princes and Princess!" He greets.

"Good morning Seojoon hyung!" Jungkook greets back. "What brings you here?"

"Well, the king and queen are looking for... TAEHYUNG?! You? Here?" Seojoon gasps as he looks at Taehyung who was practically hiding his face and himself too behind Jin.

"You know him?" Jungkook asks up.

"Well, yea... Taehyung and—"

"Don't! Can we just go, Prince?" Taehyung asks as he looks at Jungkook with bloodshot eyes.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispers and Taehyung looks at him with pleading eyes. Jungkook nods and tells Jin to take Taehyung with him.

Seojoon sighs at the scene and leaves the place.

"Um, Jimin hyung... if you don't mind... what just happened right now? How do they both know each other?"

"Well, they were exes... And yea!" Jimin sighs and follows the others to Jungkook's room.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

198K 16.2K 43
"I'm not an interesting person." "Then why am I interested?" 📸🎶📸🎶📸🎶📸🎶📸🎶📸🎶📸🎶 A BTS au in which Kim Taehyung is a superstitious wedding p...
2M 92.6K 158
❝oh! so you finally decided to message me?❞ ─ a fanfiction where the popular Kim Taehyung finds a pretty boy, none other than the shy Jeon Jungkook...
886K 31.8K 20
Jungkook is just a simple university student who fell in love with a rather mysterious but hot as fuck, Kim Taehyung. Biology, Chemistry, and Physics...
120K 3.9K 33
A model Jeon Jungkook is a lover of a famous CEO Kim Taehyung. They are freshly married. Jungkook love Taehyung. Taehyung loved Jungkook. But that tw...