Tristan's Dominance (Book 7)

By royal888

Please read this book after A Mob Boss's Heirs and A Mob Boss's Dominance. This book is about Tristan's marr... More

Prologue
1. Family
2. Children
3. Work
4. Fun
5. Beating Hearts
7. Partying
8. Diplomacy
9. Special Ones
10. The Midnight
11. Trip Preparation

6. A Summer Evening

1.6K 64 14
By royal888

It was a nice summer evening. Adele Rosario  was having a cup of tea with her daughter, Vienna in one of the living rooms of Tristan's main mansion as the mother and daughter were sitting on a two seater sofa side by side. Tristan was still at work and had not returned yet for dinner. The sound of children could be heard outside playing with their uncle Viggo. From time to time they appeared near the window playing. They loved their uncle Viggo so much.

Adele smiled as she looked outside "I cant believe how energetic your children are. They are still playing outside even though they have been out there awhile."

Vienna leaned back and said "It runs in the family... You know being energetic... They have the energetic genes from both sides... Viggo, Vincenzo and I always ran around. We never got tired at all... The boys are the hardest to understand for me... It is not just their energy that is quite fascinating at this age... They get upto mischief a lot too... Viggo and Vincenzo were never upto any good either... And these kids have been testing the waters so much but at this age you would expect simple mischief and not the kind of stuff they do... I can not handle them... Only Tristan can... But again when Tristan orders them around I even feel like I hope I have not done anything wrong... His tone and seriousness gets to me... He is bossy and quite strict without even trying... I on the other hand can not even handle these kids even now when they have not started school... Can you imagine how I can manage them when they start school or when they become teenagers..."

Adele smiled "Vienna... You are a great mother to them... You know that right?... I have a feeling you will be fine... They are too young ... They would turn out fine, respecting both their parents no matter their strictness... Besides, they won't want to upset their mother if they know what is good for them... Their father won't like it if they don't listen to their mother..."

Vienna sighed "You have a way with words mum... You always assure me and out my mind at ease... I wish you could drop by more often..."

Adele sighed "I do too... But I cant come too often... I am busy with some projects with the ladies group I am part of as you know... You are busy too... You can come to visit me and your father any time Vienna though... Although, your father prefers it if you drop by with the kids and leave their father at home preferably when you come..."

Vienna laughed.

Adele smiled "It is very busy around the Rosario household Vienna and it will only get busier when Vincenzo comes over here in a couple of weeks time..."

Vienna nodded "I know... I am excited to see him and his family for sure... His kids are more well behaved than my kids... I can tell you that..."

Adele chuckled "Well... I am not sure if they are well behaved always... I have seen them at their worst especially the last time I went to Sicily to Visit when I accompanied Viggo there as he was sent there for business... You mess with Leandro, Leo and Lavinia, you mess with their honour... Vincenzo is too serious with his kids about protecting family... Even Viggo thought Vincenzo's approach was too strict even though he agrees with disciplined upbringing of kids as your father's discipline did him good or that is what he says. So, I once heard Viggo tell Vincenzo, "they are just kids, leave them be, they are too young for this kind of talk."... In response, Vincenzo told Viggo to leave his parenting advice where it belonged, back home and this is his home, his rules...Vincenzo warned Viggo not to not try to interfere again in his family affairs." 

Vienna shook her head "Wow. Viggo told him that and Vincenzo let him go with just a warning?... Anyone else would get so much more... Even Trent is not immune... Trent just gets so much more when he goes there and gets on Vincenzo's wrong side... I swear one of these days if Vincenzo goes too far in mishandling Trent or any men who work for the O'Neils, then Tristan may start a war..."

Adele said "Don't worry Vienna... Look at how Tristan treats Viggo...Has  Vincenzo started a war for it? The rivalry between Tristan and Vincenzo is pretty even..." Adele could see how sometimes her daughter did not acknowledge her husband's barbarity. Vienna was way too deep in love to acknowledge it openly how extreme her husband was. 

A ball hit the window. Adele and Vienna both looked outside as Nicandro ran to get the ball. He picked up and the ball and kicked it to the other side.

Vienna stood up and walked to the window as she watched Viggo laughing and joking with her children and playing with them. "It is getting late... Where is Tristan? He must be working too hard this evening... I think I go to make him some muffins..."

Adele smiled "Great idea... It is good to cheer him up..  I come with you. I can make the kids and the rest of us a large pie. You go make your husband some muffins... That would mean the tyrant king will be in cheerful mood if he gets his personalised muffins from his wife..."

Vienna sighed and turned around "Mum... Don't call him that..."

Adele said "He won't ever get angry with you... Everyone else is fair game besides you and the kids... Everyone else will feel his wrath if he feels offended." She stood up "Vienna. I wish sometimes you stood up to him..."

Vienna said "I do stand up to him...And then face the consequences..."

Adele rolled her eyes "What kind of consequences?"

Vienna could not tell her mum the details of course. But she blushed as she said "There are some consequences mum." The memory of ice cubes and repeating  statements on declaration of loving Tristan was still on her mind from last night. The truth was that the consequences that she endured for her mistakes were all enjoyable to her. Tristan never punished her with anything she did not enjoy or felt thrilled with. But the consequences of her actions sometimes could affect others and that she did not enjoy witnessing or hearing about. She wanted to take responsibility and Tristan never truly held her accountable no matter how major her crimes were. Others got punished. But she never truly did. 

Adele stood up "I don't know... He does not deserve you... That is for sure... You love him too much to call him out and have a go at him... You are not like me Vienna... You came from this crime world... You could do so much more to battle with Tristan because you were raised by your father... But you choose to compromise because you love him."

Vienna was glad her mother never spoke like this in front of Tristan. Implying she should have quarrelled with Tristan was going to send Tristan into a fit of rage. What if Tristan started a war with her father over this? She hoped her mother kept civil with Tristan in front of him. 

***

After running around with the kids, Viggo had settled sitting on the porch steps, leading to the main mansion with Nicandro, Nathan and Natalia playing a cards game with them. 

Viggo said "You kids are so good at this cards game..."

Natalia said "We play with our dad all the time..."

Viggo said "Of course... Your daddy is good with cards... And everything else actually..."

Nicandro said "Grandma Rosario says my dad is good at everything but he has no empathy..."

Viggo said "Really?" What was his mother thinking? He had no idea.

Nathan said "What is empathy?"

Viggo said "Don't worry... You do not need to know what that word means..."

Natalia said "We learn what it means when we go to school. Right uncle Viggo?"

Viggo nodded "Yes. That is correct..."

Nicandro said "Maybe we should ask our dad why he has no empathy..."

Viggo said "No... There is no need to do that... Believe me..."

Nathan said "We should tell him grandma Rosario thinks he has no empathy ...."

Natalia said "Our dad says we can always work hard to get anything in life we put our mind into... And we can succeed..."

Nicandro said "Our dad can get empathy if he wants it... We should tell him... Maybe he can talk to grandma Rosario about it..."

Viggo could see that the situation was getting out of hand and just then Tristan's car pulled into the drive way.

Viggo said quickly "Kids... I think your father has just come from work... Let's not talk about this matter... Your father is too busy... Don't bother him with unimportant things..."

The kids then ran to their father's car to greet him as he got off the car.

Viggo slowly walked down the steps and watched how Tristan warmly greeted his kids. 

As Viggo reached Tristan, he watched as Tristan was carrying Natalia in his arms "Have you been good today?"

Natalia nodded "Yes..."

Tristan asked "How about your brothers? Were they good today?"

Natalia said "Yes..."

Tristan smiled "Great..." He put her down and announced "Then you three kids can go and get the new Nintendo from the trunk of my car... You can get uncle Viggo to help set it up for you and you are allowed to play on it for one hour tonight. No longer..."

The kids got so excited and ran to the car as they shouted thank you.

Viggo said "Hello again Tristan... We meet again for the second time today..."

Tristan walked closer to him "Hello... Mrs Rosario is here? Isn't she? I can see her car..."

Viggo nodded "Yes. She is."

Tristan said "I look forward to meeting her..."

Viggo shook his head and told himself "She doesn't." But he smiled and said to Tristan "I better go help the kids set up the new Nintendo. They seem excited." He then walked past Tristan.

Tristan made his way inside the mansion and as he entered he smelled the muffins from the kitchen. He walked to the kitchen and saw his wife sitting on a stool looking at the oven with muffins inside. 

Tristan walked to her and startled her as he picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately.

Once Tristan pulled away, Vienna said "Tristan. I have baked you muffins... You must be exhausted from work... You are late today..."

Tristan smiled "You missed me? I can make it upto you right now..." He then leaned closer to kiss her.

Vienna pulled away slightly and said "Wait... My mother is just down the corridor you know... She could walk in any minute... We cant make out in the kitchen..."

Tristan said "Why not? This is our house." He then leaned close and kissed her.

Vienna was about to protest but it was too late. Adele had just walked in.

Adele said quickly "Oh... I think will go check on the kids in the game room..." She then left the kitchen giving the couple privacy. No one wanted to disturb Tristan when he was spending time with Vienna. No one. 

As Vienna and Tristan kissed, suddenly there was a clock alarm that sounded.

Vienna pulled away "That is the alarm for my mother's pie..." She tried to get off the counter but Tristan didn't let her.

Vienna said "Tristan, let me off please. The pie is going to burn..."

Tristan said "The alarm was for the pie... Not for the muffins... Your hand made muffins are what I live for..."

Vienna sighed. This was annoying. "Tristan... I need to take the pie out or it will burn... Its for the kids... If it burns, the kids will have your muffins..."

Tristan said firmly "No they won't..." He leaned close to kiss Vienna. 

Vienna tried to get off the counter but Tristan didn't let her and kissed her instead. Vienna pulled away and  said "Come on Tristan... Please..."

Tristan said "Fine... If it makes you happy..." 

Vienna managed to get off the counter and then walked to the oven. She took the pie out of the oven and placed it on the cooling rack. She then turned off the oven. 

Tristan said "Now that the pie is safe, lets pick up where we left off."

Vienna turned around "No... You should go get changed..."

Tristan said "You are right... I should... So should you... We can go to our bedroom and can both get changed... I can wait for the muffins to get ready."

Vienna rolled her eyes. Her husband just couldn't get enough of her. 

Vienna said "Or you can wait till when we go to bed tonight..."

Tristan said "I can wait... For sure..." He then walked slowly towards her "But then we can finish off here..." 

Vienna said "Tristan... The kids are down the corridor in the games room now..."

Tristan said "They will be absorbed into the game... I gave them one hour to play on the Nintendo." He put his hands on her hips.

Vienna gasped "One hour? That is too long..."

Tristan said "It is long enough for us to go to the bedroom... You are welcome..." He leaned closer "You are so beautiful..." As he leaned closer to kiss Vienna, the alarm clock went off once again.

Vienna said "The muffins are ready..."

Tristan let go and Vienna side stepped him. She removed the muffins and turned off the oven at the other side of the kitchen. 

Tristan walked to the counter looking at the muffins that Vienna had placed on the cooling rack. "They smell great... Great job..."

Vienna said "Thanks..."

Tristan picked Vienna up bridal style "You are coming up with me to the bedroom..." He then carried her away.

Vienna sighed "We only have one hour... The kids will want to have dinner afterwards..."

Tristan said "I can extend the hour if I wish it... My mansion, My kingdom, My orders..."

Vienna said "Of course. You can pick and choose what you allow and disallow... You must enjoy being a king..."

Tristan said "I do as a matter of fact.... I get to have you as my queen...." He then entered the bedroom and closed the door. He placed Vienna on the bed.

Vienna laid down on the bed and looked up at her husband as she took off his coat "Tristan..."

Tristan said "Yes Vienna..."

Vienna said  "We have guests tonight..."

Tristan said "Who is it?"

Vienna said "I asked Tatiana  Rossi and her kids to come over tonight after dinner... She said her husband, Rupert may come too after his business meetings... Is that ok? Our kids keep asking about the Rossi kids... They live nearby and they like playing with them..."

Tristan climbed on top of Vienna and kissed her forehead "I have no problem with guests tonight... Especially if you invited them over.... The question is... Do you mind them coming?"

Vienna said "Why would I mind... I like Tatiana actually..."

Tristan said "Then I won't mind..."

Vienna took a deep breath of relief. You never knew with Tristan... She had invited Tatiana last minute. She didn't know how Tristan could react... He seemed to be content. A few hours was ok with the Rossi family at short notice it seemed. But if anyone spent too much time with Tristan's family without his approval, it did not end well for the poor souls who dared disturb Tristan and his family. 

****

It was night time. Tatiana was in her room getting ready to leave to visit Vienna. Her kids did not sleep early just like the O'Neil kids so they could accompany her. She put on her necklace and the door opened. Her daughter, Maria Angela came in.

Tatiana turned around and smiled "Sweetie. What are you doing here? I thought you are waiting outside in the car... Didn't you say you like to sit in the car?"

Maria Angela said "The boys are fighting again. I don't like it..."

Tatiana sighed "Arcangelo and Michangelo drove her crazy some days. She breathed "Cant they be civilised for a change?" She stood up and grabbed her purse. Let's go sweetie..."

Tatiana lead her daughter down the stairs of the Rossi mansion and walked outside. She shook her head as she saw Arcangelo pinning Michangelo to the wall and shouting at him. Tatiana said "Maria Angela and I are leaving now... You can come now or remain behind..." 

Of course that got his eldest son to stop. He did anything to spend time with his best buddy Nicandro. The O'Neil kids were the same age as hers... Michangelo and Maria Angela were twins and same age as Natalia and Nathan. Arcangelo was the same age as Nicandro... His sons did not really get along with many kids but they got along with the O'Neil kids . Tatiana had given up along time ago try to talk some sense into her sons. They were so stubborn. Micanagelo always picked up fights with kids older and bigger than him like his older brother. In fact Micnagleo was one of the few kids who dared pick a fight with Arcangelo. His uncle Roman had something to do with it. He taught them how to fight early and always encouraged them to battle it out when they had differences. 

Tatiana entered the car and her daughter sat next to her. The boys came sat opposite her.

Tatiana said "You boys behave yourselves when we go to the O'Neil mansion. No trouble tonight. Got it?"

The boys nodded. 

Tatiana probably did not need to worry that her kids cause trouble that night. They liked the O'Neils. 

After a few minutes of the car ride, the car stopped in the private car park of one of the offices of Tatiana's husband. She told her children "Behave yourselves while I go check if your father is ready to join us."

The boys nodded. This was where their father worked. They did not put a foot wrong knowing there was a good chance their father could see them messing about or find out from his employees. They just sat in silence reading their comic books as they watched their mother walk out of the car that was surrounded by cars of body guards.

Tatiana entered the building and was quickly greeted by one of her husband's secretaries "Welcome Ma'am. Mr Rossi did mention you will drop by at night. Would you like any refreshments? Do you need anything Ma'am?..."

Tatiana shook her head trying to ignore the secretary who obviously was trying very hard to please her. "I am fine. Just state to me where he is at? Is he currently in his usual office or he is doing business somewhere else in the building."

The secretary said "Mr Rossi are in their usual office Ma'am..." 

Tatiana entered the elevator and said "Very well. I take it from here. You are dismissed. Thank you." The secretary bowed and walked away. 

Tatiana was not really into formalities but she had to endure it. She was not from a crime family.  She had a normal upbringing and had a hard time getting used to being a wife to Rupert Rossi who ruled a vast business empire with many criminal links. She had married Rupert because she loved him back as much as he loved her. It was an unusual life involving networking with various powerful and wealthy crime families in New York that she was still getting used to. She was closest to Adele Rosario and her daughter Vienna the most... They had helped her so much over the years to cope with the aspects of her new life with Rupert.

Tatiana entered her husband's office and saw him working at his desk. He was on the phone. He nodded to acknowledge her as he carried on talking on the phone. 

Tatiana did not want to stay there. She did not want to know too much. It was better if she didn't. She did not understand her husband's business side. It was all new. Neither did she have any intention of knowing about it. She said as she pointed to the door "Come when you finish work... Me and the kids leave now...."

Rupert shook his head and held his hand up gesturing for her to wait.

Tatiana sighed knowing she was going to regret it if she went against her husband's wishes. He was good to her. But no one disobeyed his orders.

Rupert continued talking and made notes. 

Tatiana kept herself occupied by looking around the office trying not to listen to the conversation but it was hard not to notice what was going on. Her husband was on the phone with none other than his twin brother Roman Rossi who made Rupert look like a saint sometimes with his activities. He was a rebel. He managed a different part of the Rossi business empire and worked with her husband closely. They clashed alot as two alpha males but brotherly love survived. Roman had no wife and children. So automatically her sons were going to manage his business empire when he retired. He was very close to Tatiana's children and had influenced the children so much. She got along with Roman... It was Rafaela Rossi the only sister of the Rossi brothers who she did not get along with. She did not like Tatiana and believed she was not good enough for Rupert. No matter how hard Tatiana tried to be nice to her she was very cold with Tatiana. Always.

Rupert put the phone down.

Tataiana said quickly "Sorry... I thought you had finished. I did not mean to disturb your work..."

Rupert narrowed his eyes at his wife, as he was tidying the paper's on his desk "Were you going to leave with the kids and go without me to the O'Neil mansion?"

Tatiana said "You were busy..."

Rupert walked around the desk "I am always busy..."

Tatiana said "I felt like I was interrupting you here..."

Rupert walked towards Tatiana "You weren't. You are my wife... You are never interrupting if you drop by..." 

Tatiana was aware of that. She was welcome in his office. She could enter without knocking and live. 

 Rupert then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips.

Once Rupert pulled away, he looked into Tatiana's eyes deeply and said "You have worn the necklace I bought you last week... It means you like it...It matches your eyes..." He then kissed her lips again and then pulled away. "The kids are waiting in the car... We should go..." He then walked away to get his coat.

Tatiana said "Rupert..."

Rupert grabbed his coat and turned "Yes..."

Tatiana took a deep breath "Next weekend... Can I go to my parents' house... I miss them... The kids can come see their grandparents."

Rupert wore his coat in silent and did not reply making Tatiana hold her breath. He then said "This conversation is over before it starts Tatiana..."

Tatiana whispered weakly "Rupert...." Her heart sank. She expected him not to agree but every time she asked, it still hurt her heart to hear his dismissive response."

Rupert said "We are leaving now... The children are waiting..."

Tatiana nodded in defeat. She then walked to the door as her husband held the door open. When her husband demanded it, the conversation was over. Her parents had spoken badly about Rupert to a family friend once and that friend happened to be a long time employee of the Rossi family. Rupert had found out and had put the fear of god in the hearts of Tatiana's parents. They did not dare drop by at the mansion even though Rupert allowed it. They were allowed to visit Tatiana if they wished but only in his presence. 

Tatiana's parents knew exactly who they were dealing with. Ever since Rupert had gone to them to let them know he wanted to date their daughter in college, they had become very familiar with Rupert. They feared him and in all the years they had known their son in law they had only once confided in someone about how much they thought their daughter would have done better falling for a normal all American man than a boss of a business empire involved in organised crime. One mistake too many. Rupert was above the law and even if her parents went to the police, it would not have lead to any convictions. Her husband had connections beyond her parents imagination.

Tatiana's parents had disrespected Rupert and Rupert had caught them. So they had to deal with his wrath or rather a glimpse of it. He had not hurt them because of Tatiana. And for no other reason. They were lucky to be alive. But that meant Tatiana could not see them because they did not dare come over. They feared their son in law may murder them if they wronged him again. 

Tatiana felt Rupert's hand holding hers. He lead her inside the elevator. As the elevator door closed, Rupert turned to her "You know my rules Tatiana. Why do you question them?"

Tatiana looked away from the weight of his eyes on her. He was too dominant in their relationship. He loved her and respected her but he was dominant and always won in every argument. She had no chance.

Rupert put his hand under her chin and lifted it upwards "I won't hurt your parents for their crime but they do not come anywhere near you unless its at our home under my watch... This goes on until I forgive them and I can trust them again... Do you understand?"

Tatiana nodded "Yes..."

Rupert said "Then why don't you stop asking when you know the answer is no?..." He then kissed his wife and broke away when the elevator stopped. Rupert then lead his wife outside.

****

The Rossi kids were playing with the O'Neil kids in the front yard of the O'Neil mansion. Nicandro suggested for everyone to go grab roller skates to go race. All the kids went towards the sports equipment storage room except for Natalia. She remained behind as she was looking around. 

Michangelo stopped walking and turned "Why aren't you coming?"

Natalia said "I don't know how to skate..."

Michangelo said "Your brothers know..."

Natalia said "I am scared of skates... I am scared of going fast... What if I fall..."

Michangelo said "Don't worry... You don't have to race if you don't want to... Skate with me."

Natalia said "I stay here..."

Michangelo said "Come... We can skate slowly at first... Its easy... I showed Maria Angela how to skate... I can show you too..."

Natalia said "What if I fall?"

Michangelo said "I won't let you fall... Trust me..."

****

Tatiana and Vienna were sitting behind a table having tea and cake alongside Adele Rosario. They were sitting outside on the balcony as they had a good view of the front yard. As they were talking, the ladies attention went to the front yard as they watched watched Natalia and Michangelo were skating as they were holding hands. They could hear Michangelo giving encouraging words to Natalia to keep going and she is doing ok.

Vienna gasped "Wow. Natalia is skating.... I got her so many coaches to help her get over her fear of skating and give it a go on her rollers... Michangelo is the coach I should have hired I guess." She turned to Tatiana "Michangelo is so like you... Very considerate..."

Tatiana smiled "Thank you Vienna... You are so kind..."

Adele said "The compliment is due... I am sure Michangelo doesn't take his nice side from his father's side of the family... It is from your side..."

Vienna gasped "Mum..."

Tatiana smiled politely "It is ok Vienna..."

Adele said "It is no secret. Rupert is like any alpha male of his class... He exercises his power, gives orders..."

Vienna said "Mum... You do know that father is like that too..."

Adele said "But I was allowed to see my family..."

Vienna said to Tatiana "Are you not allowed to see your family? Still?"

Tatiana said "I can... But only if they come to our home..."

Vienna said "But they won't come... I don't blame them... Tristan told me the details about how your husband scared them... I wouldn't come if I were them too... They are terrified of your husband... They won't ever mention your husband let alone talk badly about him... He must let you go visit...."

Tatiana said "He won't..."

Vienna said "This is so unfair on you...

Tatiana said "My parents are alive after what they did... That is all that matters..."

Adele asked "Cant you see your parents at your brother's house... You know Timothy's house?"

Tatiana said "No... It cant happen.... Timothy lives in a different state now and he has no idea about any of this... I would never involve him and if I do, I know my parents and Timothy will pay..."

Vienna said "I am so sorry Tatiana... I hope your husband forgives and forgets..."

Adele said "We are so sorry Tatiana for what's happened..."

Tatiana said as she was looking at Vienna and Adele "I appreciate your support ... I really do... It means so much to me that you are willing to listen and sympathise with me... I will try to resolve this matter myself with my husband. He will hopefully forgive and forget... Miracles do happen. Right?"

Vienna and Adele nodded and smiled at her. They looked at Tatiana with sympathy. They knew exactly what Tatiana meant. Only a miracle could save her. There was nothing more dangerous and more powerful than a mob boss's will especially when it came to punishments and revenge. No one escaped and no one was immune to a Mob Boss's wrath unless they were their beloved or their blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...