| ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ |...

By isthatchiinaa

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—, ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€" ๐–ก๐—Ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐ˆ. MEETING
๐ˆ๐ˆ. BOTHERSOME
๐ˆ๐•. FAMILY DRAMA
๐•. YOUR AN IDIOT
๐•๐ˆ. STOP FUCKING WITH ME
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. WHY ARE YOU SO ROUGH?
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. MY SPOT

๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. OUR NEW CULT

128 3 0
By isthatchiinaa

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Colorado Denver, 1978, September 14.
(Its been a Month, I dont feel like making the story when they barely know each other, Thats boring asf.)

The Bell rang Signifying it was time to switch To 2nd period, That class was more boring than i thought it would be..

──────

I packed all my drawing Books and pencils into my bag. I grabbed the history book and held it to my chest while walking out the door.

I followed the Numbers on lockers lined up on the wall, along the it leading to the correct locker. I walked up to it and Put in the Combo.

"Hey Shithead." I was Startled by a slam on the locker next to mine. I peeked behind the locker door to see the same messy Blonde headed male leaning against a locker looking pissed.

"oh Hey." I switched out my books while listening to Vance whine about Some dude messing with him. he was going on and on about how he was gonna get Him back but i wasn't for it. He wasn't about to do shit.

"It seems your not paying attention to my complaints.." He Stood up and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Im sorry did you say something?" I teased him, i giggled While covering my mouth.

"Fucking bitch-"

"Hey Asiah!!" We both turned our heads towards the loud call that came from Jackie. "Hey." She Turned her head towards Vance and Smiled.

"Oh god..." Vance Huffed. "well if it isn't my bestie Vancie?" She hugged his shoulder nudging up against him.

"Why the fuck is she here?" He jerked his shoulder from her in a rude manner. I looked at the two seeing one eye the other while one is completely clueless. "You dont like her?" I tilted my head.

"No-"

"Yes!"

We all stood their in an awkward silence, the bell rang making Vance jump in Glee. "About Fucking Time!" Vance ran in the opposite direction from us in a flash eager to get away from the girl. I dont even think he was going to class..

"What did you do for him to not like you?" I turned to jackie, still fumbling with stuff in my locker. "Hm? oh nothing, we've just been acting weird with each other for years. Its like a common thing now!" She smiled.

I looked at her in confusion, how the hell do you- Nevermind. "Lets just get to class. See ya" I waved her goodbye before walking straight ahead.

Before i knew it, the halls were cleared out from childrens loud pattering feet and obnoxious noises. It was completely silent and eerie, i didn't know people were that eager to get to second period..

But it seemed strange. As i was heading to class, i kept hearing strange voices from behind me. When i turned my head no one was there, nothing but empty space.It was getting constant..i started to get worried.I didn't hear any teachers teaching or students talking, it was silent.

"Asiah?"

I turned my head to see Robin Standing in the middle of the hall.

When did he get there?

"Oh, H-Hey Robin. What are you doing out here?" I walked up to him Slowly.

"Waiting for you to get Class, i was worried about you." He Pulled me into a hug. He was...worried?

"I-im fine Robin, what makes you think something was wrong?" I slowly wrapped my hands around his waist, while enjoying the warm air that was giving off his body.

"Never mind That.." He Grazed my hair slowly in a circular pattern making me hum in ease

But that made me think of something.. I didn't have 2nd period with robin...Nor would he do something like this...

"Robin..."

"Yes?"

"w-we dont have second period together.."

...

I looked up and saw robins Eyes oozing with blood.. His Nose was dripping blood on my shirt and face. He looked down at me and smiled with sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth.

I screamed and pushed him off of me while backing myself to the floor. My books Scattered everywhere I looked back up and he was gone.. I looked left and right but there was no trace of someone coming and going..

I looked down at my shirt and the blood that was at the collar, was gone.. What the hell just happened..

I picked myself off of the ground grabbing my books and walking the opposite direction. I pushed the doors opened that was keeping me inside and walked out.

»------⋆◦★◦⋆------«

"=⌕ [Now playing...] //﹫

This Love of Mine (Joe Dinunzio)
0:01 ❍───────────── 4:26

⊕ █▆▅▃▂ ⊖
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

I turned into a corner on the side of the bathroom and just sat there. My Head felt like it was about to explode. I was hallucinating, I had to be.. No way that was real, was it?

My vision was starting to get blurry and my head was hurting.My eyes were trickling with tears, as i felt my breathing building up to a fast pace.

"Hey, Assface..You good?" I looked up and saw Vance peeking from the corner of the building. I quickly wiped my Eyes and looked towards him.

I cleared my throat Harshly and furrowed my brows. "Dont you ever go to class?" I turned away from him.

"That's Not important.." He came up to me and sat next to me with his legs bent infront of him. "Whats Wrong?" His voice softened slightly as He rested his arms on his knees and stared into the distance.

"Just needed some air.." I whispered and dug my face into my crossed arms that were ontop of my knees.

"Bullshit." He raised his brows while chuckling. I turned towards him and looked him up and down before saying, "Im Good you asshole.." I Hit him in his shoulder and turned the other way.

"Whatever you say.." I felt his hand hold mine firmly, I looked up and saw him facing the opposite direction. I felt my face heat up, I squeezed it tighter as tears kept flowing from my eyes.

I dont know what it was, but that was the most scariest shit ive ever seen.. I couldn't help but cry..

Vance had heard my sobbing and turned his head to face me. He brung me into him for a hug while rubbing my back. The thought of earlier still had me on edge so i didn't hug back..

who would do something like that...

"i dont know what happened, but are you sure your okay?" He looked down at me with my head still in his chest. I nodded and squeezed into him tighter.

He felt so warm..His presence was soothing...

"Dont we have to go to class Vance?" I looked up at him, "Nah, I always skip first and second period. We can stay here. if you want?"

I held eye contact with him, sitting still. Mind blank, just focusing on him..

I looked down, "yea no..its fine, we can stay.." He Smiled and leaned back into wall. I scooted back to lay in his lap some more.

"what class do you have next?" Vance spoke trying to clear the awkward silence. I looked up at him and flattened my lips, "the same class ive been going to for a month now"

"I know, i just wanted to hear you talk.." He Laughed. I felt him brushing his hand through my puff, squeezing it and moving it.

"How the hell do you get your hair this poofy?" I sat up and leaned my head into him. "its my natural hair.." I straightened it back out and removed his hands from my head.

"I think you did some shit to it, cause no way."
I rolled my eyes and pushed his head back from me.

Suddenly, The bell rang crowding up all the halls and outside again. Vance got up a little agitated He reached for my hand and grabbed it to help me up.
"Damn, Well guess its time to go.."

"you go without me, ill meet you there..hopefully.." I joked and he smiled, walking off to building five.

I was straightening myself out when i heard a slam against the boys bathroom. It could have been a door or something, nothing wrong..

I was wrong..

I heard crying and banging, i turned the corner to the door and opened it. There were Three boys beating up and picking on finney..

"Hey.." One of the boys stated. "well look who we have here? Its the Fucking Slut." The second boy stood behind me pushing on me. "What are you doing in the boys bathroom? looking for a dick to bounce on?" One said after another. They all laughed in unison.

Suddenly, The door pushed opened and out of it came the boy himself..

He Examined Each boy in standing infront of him, when his eyes laid on the both of us. He Knew what was going on.

"Dipshits..Move." On command, The Three scooted out of his way. Letting him go to the sink. I looked down at his hand and saw his knuckles oozing with blood.

"Hey Finn.." He spoke up washing off the blood. "Hey Robin." We both looked at the boys in a cocky way, because they knew robin would beat the shit out of them.

"Hey Hotsuff.." My eyes widened. I slowly turned around still seeing him looking down seriously. Was he talking to me?

"Hey..." I was fidgeting with my hands at the unexpected name that was called to me, "Moose was fucking with me after 2nd period. Guess he didn't get enough when he got his ass kicked a month ago, huh?" I chuckled, I looked up at him and he looked at me. We smiled together exchanging stares.

"Yea, his teeth were hella sharp. Bet i knocked them outta socket." The Three boys began looking at each other, Sharing the same scared expressions. They were about to leave before Robin told them to wait.

"Fuck with Finn and Asiah Again..And i fuck with you.." My heart literally melted, he sounded so hot when he was asserting himself. I bit my lip and smiled at him.They all stared at us for a good minute. Looking fucking gullible.

"You can leave now.." And as they did. I looked at Robin and saw blood dripping from his nose. "Oh Shit, Lemme help you." I pulled some tissues out of my small bag fill with...things..and pulled his face towards me.

"who keeps Tissues in their bookbag?" I stood up and gave him a 'keep fucking with me and see whats gonna happen' face.

"yes ma'am.." He looked me up and down smirking at me. he leaned back into me so i could clean up his nose.

"Sooo, You two a thing now orr?-

"Dude, Come on.." I smacked my teeth giving him a disappointed look. "Not yet at-least." Robin turned my hand around and held it with his thumb grazing my palm.

I looked up at him to see him already staring at me.

"Okay, Um..Before i witness a live sex tape, How about we go get some lunch, Huh?" Finney picked up his bag and headed towards the door, Holding it for the both of us.

I slipped away from his grasp, i pack all my things up and walked out the door along with Robin. As i was walking i managed to get a quick glance at robin, who was still smirking like an idiot..

I rolled my eyes and kept walking..

We arrived at lunch and was greeted with a ass lot of people. When all three of us walked in, The boys and girls at each table were gossiping about me and the boys.

"Oh my god, isnt that Asiah Creel? The girl who fucks around with Vance Hopper?"

"I heard she tried
to fuck him!"

"What a Slut!!"

"Now she's with
Robin Arellano?
The Playboy?!"

"I bet you he's just
playing her.
No one would actually
wanna date a Black girl!"

"She looks fucking Ridiculous.."

"Fucking Cunt!!"

The Audacity of these bitches, and most of them were girls Of course.. "Hey, don't listen to them. Your beautiful okay?" Robin whispered in my ear as we were walking towards the line of people to get Their food.

I looked at my and smiled, "As if I would listen to them."

I looked back at him and he just smiled, He nodded his head and walked infront of me. I didn't want any food so i wasnt gonna wait in that long ass line the whole time. I stepped out to the side and waited for them to get to the front.

"Someones not hungry, Feeling pudgy?" I turned around and saw Vance once again Smirking and looking cocky. "Thats not funny.." I turned my back to him, and huffed.

"It is to me." He wrapped his arm around me and walked me forward. "Woah, Where are you going? I gotta stay here." I said backing away from him.

"Why? Who are you waiting for?" He glanced behind me and saw Three Kids laughing together heading towards me.

"Oh my god, Asiah you have to hear what finn just said about- Vance?" Robin Interrupted himself looking at the tall male.

"Me? What that little shit Say?!" Vance Walked up to him but Robin Held him back explaining his precision of language.

If you know where thats from, I love you🫶🏾

"He didn't say anything, Relax. I was just surprised you were here, Amigo." He patted him on the back Easing him up a bit.

"You guys are perfect for each other" Gwen pointed at the both of them as they stood and nodded at Her. I shook my head in disagreement.

"Mm Mm.. Thats not a good Duo, I can imagine yall doing all sorts of shit yall dont need to be doing together." I poked out my lips and placed my hands in my pockets.

"Like What?" They both said, Walking up on me making me walk backwards. They had smirks on there faces making me loose my shit.

"Back..the fuck..up..please and thank you.". I put my hands out infront of my chest and pushed forward.

They Laughed at my Reaction.

"Relax Asiah, we wouldn't do you like that, We can try a different approach if you'd like?" Vance wrapped his arm around me making me tense up more.

A different approach..is he talking about-

"Hey Asiah wait up!" We all turned around and saw Jackie holding white plastic bags on her wrists.

"Jackie, what the hell is on your arms." Vance gave her a blank look. "Food! its for me and Asiah and the Rest of you guys i guess. My mom bought to much, knowing i wasnt going to-"

"We have way too much dialogue between us..." He shook his head and turned his back to her.

"Well unless you want this food, you better-" In an instant Vance Grabbed the food for himself and ran off with it.

"Hey! Thats our food too Asshole!!" Robin ran after him, We all laughed together and chased after the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.4K 20
when the student that everyone fears falls for the new kid. frenemies to lovers, based on the black phone, but they don't die :) (this is my first ff...
7.5K 67 21
North Denver 1978 Two kids hated each other since kindergarten. Will they make up? โš ๏ธbullying. Violence. Blood. Abuse. Swearing, little use of drugs...
8.6K 270 36
"I'm rich." "So?" ------------- Robin Arellano, a 17 year old boy, well more like a rich 17 year old boy. Ruling one of the fastest businesses in the...