Boboiboy Meets My Hero Academ...

By H1NG3_G1RL

[ HIATUS ] I did it.. I finally defeated him.. ... " BOBOIBOY! " was the last thing I heard before I fell int... More

00 | PROLOGUE
01 | LANDING
02 | FILES
03 | GUARDIAN
05 | SIGNED UP
06 || ORIENTATION
07 || U.A PRACTICAL EXAMS
08 || RESULTS
001 - ANNOUNCEMENT
09 || MEETING CLASS 1-A
10 || APPREHENSION TEST
11 ||| HEROING 101
12 ||| DEKU VS KACCHAN
002 - ANNOUNCEMENTS
003 - ANNOUNCEMENT
13 ||| BOBOIBOY'S START LINE
004 - ANNOUNCEMENT
005 - IM CONTINUING IT!
14 ||| TODOROKI VS EARTH
15 ||| AFTERMATH

04 | SIBLINGS

2K 84 29
By H1NG3_G1RL

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

THIRD PERSON POV

There appeared 7 people that look exactly like Boboiboy. Fire came up to hawks with sparkles in his eyes along with leaf " You're a hero right!? How long were you one!? " leaf questioned the human bird " e-eh.. 5 years. " everything happened so suddenly that hawks was having a hard time understanding what was going on. The two boys were suddenly lifted up with a hand " now, now. I've got to explain to sir Hawks what just happened. He must be overwhelmed right now. " Earth said as he turned around and placed them down, then quickly face Hawks again. " How 'bout you and I sit down and then we can discuss the situation? " Hawks nodded still in a state of shock.

Water was just sleeping on the fluffy rug with his plush whale. Light was exploring the house, Lightning seemed to be trying to pull Wind back from jumping off the balcony of the 37th floor, while Leaf was looking at the plants around the house, and Fire was watching the TV show ' Hells Kitchen ' . To summarize it up, it was chaotic.

≡;- ꒰ °After Earth Explained To Hawks

" Ah, everything makes sense now, a bit shocked still but better. " Hawks replied to Earth's explanation. " Oh! And no need to worry 'bout the other six, I'll be sure to keep them under control! " Hawks sighed in relief.

Just then, a guy that looked like a bird. Head, of a bird. His eyes were closed when he walked in so he didn't see . " Ah! How was training Tokoyami? " Hawks asked Tokoyami. " It was good fathe- " he opened his eyes to look at his father, only to be met with 7 kids all around the apartment. " WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? " the bird head shouted in surprise.

" SSHHH I'm tryna watch this chef! He has the same vibes as me. [ Gordon Ramsey ] " Fire said still keeping eyes on the big screen infront of him. " What fire said... I'm tire- ' Yawn '... im sleeping.. " water said in a not so energetic tone. Even though Tokoyami was having a hard time understanding what was happening right now, he kept calm . He turned to his father, Hawks. " Who are these people and what is their purpose of being here? " Tokoyami asked his father who was scratching his non-itchy cheeks . " It's a long stor- " " Shorten it. " Hawks son cuts of his father. " Fine, fine! " Hawks replied back a bit scared.

" He- they'll be staying here for a while. They lost his parents and has amnesia, so I offered to take them in for the time being until he gets bac- their memories back. "

" It'll take some time to digest this... So I need to go to my room to think. " but before he went there, earth grabbed on his wrist making the bird turn back to look at him. " If it makes things better, you won't have to deal with 7 kids. We are all just part of our master- his quirk. " Earth said to him. You could see the relief in his eyes. " It does make things better, I'm glad you mentioned this.. " Birdie [ I'm just lazy to write his whole name so yeah. Sorry- ] said expecting a name in reply. " You can call us by our elementals , I'm earth. And I'll introduce you to the others later. " earth gave him a warm smile before he goes to his room.

Leaf turned to Hawks with concern written all over his face . " Will he be okay..? " Leaf said innocently. Hawks walked over and crouched beside him with the plant leaf was looking at, then pats his head. " He'll be alright, no need to worry. He probably is just shocked. He'll be back to normal by dinner! " Hawks reassured him as leaf was satisfied with the answer, he goes back to looking at the plant.

With Hawks still beside leaf, he tells him how he grows them and some tips when his phone rang. He stood up and walked over to someplace that wasn't to noisy but still in sight for all elementals to see. Hawks answers the phone and puts it up to his ear. " Yeah... Uh-uh......Seriously? I got my hands full..... fine fine. Just stop begging.. I wanna bring someone with me, that alright?.....yup..yeah..alright. Bye." He taps the end button with his thumb and looks over to all the siblings. " I gotta go on patrol, wanna come? " Hawks asked the others. " We'll be back by Dinner so don't worry. " all of them nod except leaf, wind and fire who was jumping from excitement.

Earth then spoke up, " But we have to merge back. We can't let the public know about this . Only for emergencies. " leaf , wind, and fire  saddened a bit, but still pretty happy to get to go with Hawks to patrol. During the whole merging back thing, Hawks wrote on a sticky note and stuck it on the fridge notifying birdie that they were out to patrol. Then they all proceeded to go down the elevator and start.

≡;- ꒰ °Time skip ' after the patrol'

" That's it for today, we should head back to make some dinner. " hawks said while putting away the phone he used to check the time.
Boboiboy nods obediently as he follows Hawks to his apartment.

ELEMENTAL MIND SPACE

" Aww man! There wasn't even any villains today! " Fire whined on the floor, while the others just look at him with a [ 😑 ] look. " That's a good thing fire. At least then the hawks gets to rest and the citizens are safe. " Water gave Fire an explanation onto why he should be grateful there wasn't any villains. " I know... but.. " Fire said still look sad .

Water sighed and got up from his up water bubble " Look if you're that bored , I'll play with you. " Water said a bit annoyed, but even though Fire and Ice were complete opposites. They both care for each other a lot. " Really!! Alright! Let's play!! " Fire said already moving on from his previous breakdown. They both go into a different part of the house. [ Just pretend Boboiboy's mind space is a house. Go play House of memories while you at it- ]

BACK OUTSIDE

They're finally in the apartment to see that Birdie was watching TV, he saw both of the boys enter the door. " Ah. You must be the person with the strange quirk. " Birdie said to Boboiboy who felt a tiny bit offended , but quickly shrugged it off. " Mhm. But I refer to them as my brothers, since they help me a lot. " Boboiboy said to Birdie, a quirk was basically a power. And calling his brothers just as a power made Boboiboy angry, but he didn't mean it. So birdie was off the hook from Boboiboy.

" Elemental Split! " Boboiboy said as he lifted up his arm with the watch. There appeared the 7 boys again. They all do what they previously have done, the only difference was that lightning had given up on keeping wind from jumping off the balcony and gave him one rule if he was to fly. " You can't be seen, got it? And come back in 30 minutes. " lightning reminded Wind again. " yeah yeah, heard it about a million times! Now bye~ " he said as he fell back off the balcony bar only to be aged by his hoverboard and starts flying with the birds. " Tch. " lightning made the sound.

" I can cook if you want! " Earth said to Hawks who looked shocked. " But you have to cook a lot, I mean we are 9 people.. " Earth chuckled " I cook for the 7 of them all of the time, 2 more is no biggie. You should go rest up for tomorrow " Hawks hadn't been with earth for a long time, but he knows that earth can be a bit stubborn. " Alright. Just call me when you need help alright? " Earth nodded and started right away.

Hawks goes to his room and starts to drift off. " Oh yeah, by the way. I think we should join the U.A entrance exams " Earth suggested to the rest which made them shocked, like really shocked. " WHAT! BUT EARTH!! I DONT DO WELL IN SCHOOL! " fire yelled " US TOO! " leaf and wind joined fire. " SHHH. not so loud! Hawks is sleeping, and so is water! " earth reminded them. " Yeah but water is a pretty heavy sleeper. " fire replied back. " That's not the point, and fire. It'll be Solar to take over for Boboiboy do the exams since he's the smartest. And plus , a heroes school does sound fun doesn't it? " earth tried to persuade them. Which eventually worked.

≡;- ꒰ °Time skip , Dinner

Earth walked over to Hawks room and gently shook him which hawks wakes up slowly still looking a bit drowsy. " Do you need the help now Earth? " Hawks asked earth. Earth smiled " No, it's finished! " Hawks looked a bit surprised , but quickly went back to being his usual self. Hawks got off the bed and went over to table to see that they were all seated already with a whole feast in front of them! " Woah! Did you really make all of this? " Hawks was astonished on how he got it done in such short time. " HEY! I helped to! " Fire objected " You only helped put out the plates. " Lightning said back.
Fire looked super anger but decided to not lash out since earth would pinch his ears if he did. He can already feel his dark aura surrounding them but quickly faded when he saw fire holding back his anger. Instead Earth smiled and invited hawks to sit down.

"Allahumma barik lana fima razaqtana waqina athaban-nar Amin . " Hawks and Tokoyami didn't mind it since they respected each religions beliefs. " LETS GET EATING! " fire said excitedly. They all continued to eat, it was chaotic. But to these people, it felt just right.

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉
Wednesday , July 26 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 140 8
"Where am I" On a grassy hill, a boy wake up. Confused and panicked, he go and try to find a way back home, while helping others in the progress. Lit...
976K 38.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
24.9K 941 14
[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shattering like glass as the brunet submerged i...
20.8K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...