Love, War, & Beetles

By Moonfall_Howl

Gorou's actions used to haunt his nights - now, they've seeped into his waking life. A relaxing walk goes sid... More

Chapter 1 - Found
Chapter 2 - Dreamer
Chapter 3 - Hot *SMUT*
Chapter 4 - Lawless *SMUT*
Chapter Five - Raw *SMUT*
Chapter 6 - Drinks *SMUT*
Chapter 7 - Rumors *EXPLICIT*
Chapter 8 - Broken
Chapter 9 - Burns
Chapter 10 - Relief *SMUT*
Chapter 11 - Warrior *SMUT*
Chapter 12 - Martyr *SMUT*
Chapter 13 - Dusty *EXPLICIT*
Chapter 15 - Stranger
Chapter 16 - Storms *SMUT*
Chapter 17 - Surprise *EXPLICIT*
Chapter 18 - Manipulation *SMUT*
Chapter 19 - Familiar *SMUT*
Chapter 20 - History

Chapter 14 - Trip *SMUT*

257 3 11
By Moonfall_Howl

Itto's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hey, come on, get up! We're going to Narukami Island!" I snuggled him closer, burying my face in his hair as he wagged. "Gorou, get your lazy ass up and bring him! We can finally go to Narukami!"

     "You always go to Narukami anyway...! Just let me cuddle...!"

     "No, you have to come with us! Besides, Itto has business over there anyway."

     "I do?"

     "Someone named Fishbone."

     "Oh! Okay, yeah, we've gotta go now - they're really cool. Also, it's Kami last I checked."

      "Whatever, we need to go! You're old enough to drink and I wanna be there for your first time drinking!"

     "Wait, wait, wait - first time? Baby, I've gotten drunk before."

     "So?"

     "I'm only twenty-one -"

     "Twenty-one?! Y-You're twenty-one?!"

     "Yes? Did you not know that?"

     "I... Well, no, I guess not, but still! You're younger than me!"

     "Oh, yeah, I knew that. Kujou Tengu kept mentioning it when she interrogated me."

     "...Why're you so much bigger than me?! This is bullshit! I'm two years older than you!"

     "I think it's cute~" He pouted, his cheeks puffing up as I smiled. "C'mon, let's get going - you'll like Kami."

     "...Kokomi, you can stop grinning like that now."

     "Is it official yet?"

     "...S-Shut up and go away! I better get to meet your girlfriend this time!" She had the guiltiest look on her face as she left. "...Let me suck your dick."

     "Demanding, are we?~"

     "J-Just let me do it! I don't wanna have a boner in public!"

     "Then let me suck you off too~ Better yet, we could just fuck again~"

     "...I-I heard about something from a hentai manga - i-it wasn't mine or anything, but someone gave it to me a-as a gift and -" He whimpered into the kiss, hiding in my chest again. "P-Point is, I kinda want to try it and I wanted to ask now cau-cause we're dating now and I can ask for things... R-Right?"

     "Of course. Don't use your sad puppy eyes on me. Just use your words, Puppy."

     "I don't have sad puppy eyes."

     "No, you have gorgeous ocean eyes, but when you get upset or pouty they get all shiny and sad... Like Tantei's after we locked her in your study all night! Shit, okay, you find clothes for after while I let her out to use the bathroom."

     "Oh no! Poor baby! Okay, go on!" I kissed him again before darting out. She immediately ran up to the door, snuffling around when I followed her outside. She didn't seem to like the dew very much, shaking her feet off and hopping around to touch as little as possible.

     "Oof - did a Rifthoud get ya, Arataki?"

     "Hm?" Who the hell are you two?

     "Nah, those are hickeys. How's the general doing?~"

     "...It's too early for this shit. Watch Tantei."

     "Should we get a medic or something? Ya know, for General Gorou?"

     "...What're you snickering about? What's so funny?"

     "They're being assholes." They both jumped as he shut the door behind himself. "Also, it's winter. Why are you shirtless?"

     "Weren't you the one who purposefully put me in a white shirt?"

     "I... That's different."

     "You also said the marks are pre - ow! What was that for?!"

     "Stop. Talking." They kept snickering as he blushed, a pout contorting his cute face. How do I help him? Is he embarrassed about bottoming? What if I just...? "Hey! Put me down!"

     "Nope. I owe you a blowjob."

     "Itto!" He kicked the door shut behind my head, somehow managing to get me underneath him on the bed, smacking my head. "You can't just say that! W-What if I had changed my mind?!"

     "Then I won't give you one. It was the most honest way to convince them you're not a bottom."

     "...What are you calling about?"

     "I... Isn't that what you were worried about?"

     "No, I was worried about them making you uncomfortable. Kazuha's right - my sexual preferences are nobody's business but me and yours. Well, he says "your partner," but that is you, so - Why're you purring?"

      "I kinda forgot we're actually dating. I still don't hear the purring stuff, but whatever."

      "Well I do and it's cute and I want to hold you close and kiss you really hard all the time, especially when you say stupid things like that."

     "You should do that. It sounds fun." He did it for a moment, smiling when I huffed in his face. "Baby, please, just make out with me~" He finally did it, slowly moving away to kiss my neck, quickly moving me over to work at the back of my neck. I whined, squirming until he grabbed my hips, rolled me onto my stomach, and sat right above my ass.

     "Behave, Alpha~ It's not very nice to wiggle around~"

     "B-But what did you wanna try?~" I had to ignore my own pathetic noises to focus on his eager wagging.

     "That can wait until I'm done~"

     "H-How much darker could it get?!" He just giggled and continued, going so far as to nip me. It should've felt wrong, but when it was him, the most vile sensations became completely euphoric with his rough hands on me, every touch sending fire and ice through my veins. The most painful part was how much I needed it.

     "There, all better~ I have a scarf you can borrow if you need it~"

     "I... I don't wanna hide it... P-Please just let me cum...!~"

     "Mmm~ Roll over~" I did, gasping as he immediately yanked my pants down. "You poor thing~ I didn't know you'd be so affected~" I was a complete mess underneath that intense stare, sadistic humor buried in the half-lidded blue irises staring at me. How was I his first anything? I fumbled around, pulling his hands to my lips so I wouldn't have to actually talk, kissing and biting a little to calm the itch in my jaw.

     "Baby, please just fuck me~ I can't take it anymore~"

     "Are you sure?"

     "Yes! Holy Celestia, please just touch me more~" He pulled his hands back, smiling at the selfish whimper I let out.

     "I need to do something, baby. Just let me work - we can't actually fuck cause there's no time before Beidou gets here to take us back to Narukami Island. Hey, hey, hey, don't get pissy. I never said we won't. I'll be at your mercy later, but we need to stay simple right now."

     "I-I'm not pissy!"

     "Whimpering and giving me "please fuck me" eyes isn't pitching a fit?"

     "S-Shut up! Fine, whatever, just expla - stop grinding!~"

     "Oops~ Anyway, right now, we both get a taste and later...~ Maybe we can have actual fun, hm?~" He kept rubbing at my hard-on while he spoke, giggling whenever I squirmed. I finally noticed him jacking off too, biting his lip hard enough for it to bleed. Thankfully, he didn't notice me grab his shirt until I had already pulled him forward and licked the blood away.

     "Don't hurt yourself, Puppy~ That's my job with permission~"

     "P-Please, at least let me pretend I'm in charge...!"

     "You totally are, Puppy - I just think it's kind of selfish to hurt what's mine. Don't you?"

     "...Y-Your hands are bigger, so I guess you can take over - just for now!"

     "Fine by me, baby~" He squeaked the second I flipped us, squeaking louder when I returned the favor - it was slightly annoying how well he hid his noises until I forcibly pried his mouth open and every throaty whine spewed out like a waterfall, complete trust in his eyes when my other hand grabbed his throat again to muffle it. The poor thing only lasted about five minutes, but I came just from him licking his own cum off of me, so I didn't mention it. "Enough of a taste for ya, Ladybug?"

     "Ladybug? I-Is that me?"

     "I mean, unless you don't like it - I-I just know you like... Them..."

     "...Is that a memory? I haven't told you that yet. I mean, you're right, I love them. Especially o-"

     "Orange ones."

     "...Come on, get dressed - we're gonna talk to Kokomi and Sara."

     "Did you get -"

     "Yes, here, so you look pretty." He scrambled up to grab some folded clothes, dropping on the bed before starting to leave.

     "Oh, hey, w-wait!" He cocked his head to the side, one ear flopping down - the fact I didn't spontaneously combust was a miracle. "I, uh... Where are you going...?"

     "To get dressed. Plus, Little Itto needs his treats."

     "...Really stuck on that name, huh?"

     "It suits him. Is the pretty boy jealous?~"

     "I am a man, thank you." We kissed before he stepped out, leaving me a chance to get dressed. A black tank top, a purple and white flannel jacket, black jeans with ripped knees, and black workboots. Those items, plus my choker and cuff bracelets were all I held onto.

     "Whatcha think, Itto...?" I looked, my jaw dropping as he grinned sheepishly. A fitted white button-up tucked into black suit pants, and a gold chain - plus the dark brown leather harness and matching thigh strap, kunai knives within easy reach. "Stop staring...!" How'd you get pants that fit over your dog legs?

     "Baby, you could kill me and I'd thank you. You're gorgeous. Or handsome. Or cute, whichever you'd prefer."

     "R-Really?"

     "Absolutely. Dangerous assassin is a good look for you~" He let me pick him up again, holding him against the wall and working at his neck again. "Baby, you'll get cold like this~"

     "G-Guess you better keep me warm then~"

     "The wind still carries both of you."

     "Ah! K-Kazuha, warning! At least tell us you're being a perv!"

     "Just get out here! Captain is dragging me along and I have plans tonight."

     "...Did you say goodbye to Little Itto?"

     "Yep. Oh, also, we got you a present~" he cooed, landing a kiss to my cheek as I put him down.

     "...One second." He stayed still, tilting his head and drooping his ear again as I grabbed one of my sweaters. "You'll end up cold, so I need a back-up. After you~" He pouted as he passed through the door, pulling me with him and locking the door behind us.

     "So you're actually dating now?" Black cable-knit sweater, khakis, and a big red scarf.

     "Shut up...!~" He poked him before running the other way, forcing Gorou to follow. I just walked after them, not surprised when Tantei padded up beside me. "Hey little buddy. Your papa's a dingus, huh?"

     "No, he's super smart," she yipped, biting at my shoelaces until I picked her up.

     "He can be smart without being a dingus." She just kept wagging as I followed the pair with my eyes - the jealousy was so infuriating, especially when Kaedehara clearly liked some random person called the Traveler." We kept "chatting" - it was obviously one-sided - until someone grabbed my free hand and squeezed. That smile was so precious.

     "Why're you so slow, silly?" Tantei barked again as he started leading me away, making him pause. "...I'm Tantei's "papa" now?"

     "She's a traitor. Also, yes, you are."

     "But she's your baby."

     "Nope. We're co-parenting her now. She's our baby now. You accepted me, so you accepted her."

     "...You're a dork. Fine then - come to papa~" She took off after him, leaving me a good view of those pants and how they held him.

     "Ooo, Boss is down bad~"

     "Hey boys."

     "How'd your night go? Ya know, after the fight fell through?"

     "We just cuddled and showered. Separately before you get gross."

     "Sure, sure - where are ya going all dressed up?"

     "Narukami for some reason. Oh! I've gotta introduce Gorou to Kami!" They followed me to the south beach, only leaving once Captain Beidou walked down the plank and picked Gorou up by the back strap of his harness. He curled up in her arms, accepting the head pets with a smile. Tantei gave me away, barking as she ran up to draw everyone's attention over to me. "Hey baby~ What's got you so mad?"

     "Beidou gave Gorou a squeaky toy instead of her. The baby's jealous."

     "H-Hey! Don't tell him that!"

     "In her defense, you have him as a chewtoy," Kujou Sara teased, gesturing towards me before continuing to stare at Sangonomiya, who had a similar outfit to Gorou - a fitted white dress shirt layered under a black cami tucked into high-waisted black shorts, lavender thigh-high socks, and black dress shoes. Kujou Sara was dressed up too to contrast her girlfriend - a flowy black dress blouse, a dark purple pencil skirt, white knee-high tabi, and her signature geta sandals, plus a melon pink sweater folded over her arm.

     "Shut up! Beidou, put me down...!"

     "Ooo, Top Dog's got a date?~"

     "I'll have you know he's actually my boyfriend, ma'am." Her head snapped up towards me, but all I could do was smile.

     "...That oni just purred. Like a kitten."

     "Hey!"

     "Oh! Speaking of dumb memories - he remembered something!"

     "Was it when he broke down in my arms after you got kidnapped?"

     "What? No. You did that?"

     "I don't... I don't think so."

     "...A-Anyway, he called me Ladybug and knew I liked orange ladybugs without me telling him. Er, well, this time anyway."

     "...You think it might have something to do with this big ol' bite on your neck? The one with the massive hickey?"

      "Beidou...! Be nice...!"

      "...Maybe that is why he can touch it while the rest of us can't." I finally walked over and we had a little discussion about it before the clouds rumbled. "A-Alright, I'm gonna take Tantei to your cabin, alright? You guys go ahead."

     "I'll go with you," Gorou chirped, hopping over to hold my hand.

     "Puppy, you'll get sick. I won't."

     "I'm coming with you." Holy shit, please don't be mad. "You couldn't stop me if you tried anyway."

     "I couldn't?" The flick his ears did gave away his doubt as he nodded.

     "Ah, hey, put me down!" I carried him up to the deck, set him down on a barrel, and held his face.

     "Stay." His face immediately went bright red, especially when I rubbed his neck. "I need you safe, Puppy. Just wait for me, alright? We can cuddle on the way."

     "A... At least kiss me if you're gonna be a bitch about it." He accepted the forehead peck, nuzzling me with an embarrassed face huff. "You're a dick."

     "You are too." The jaw kiss was so light that I almost missed it, kissing his cheek back before jumping off - I just barely caught myself before I could break an ankle. Kazuha snickered as I passed, hopping on with the help of his Vision. Tantei insisted on staying in Gorou's cabin, so it took longer than I expected. By the time I got back, they'd raised the plank and a familiar pair of eyes were staring me down. I couldn't handle the excited grin on his face from his perch on the same barrel I'd left him on. All it took was throwing my club into the cliff right beside us and launching myself off of it. The second I landed on the deck in front of him, he grabbed my waist and hid against my stomach.

     "The crew made fun of the hickey...!"

     "Not my fault your reactions were so cute. Besides, I can buy you a new collar when we get to Narukami."

     "...That sounds familiar too. Something about begging~"

     "Keep your voice down!" he hissed, biting my hand just enough to leave a mark. "A-Anyway, do you think she was right? About the neck bites?"

     "Maybe. We could always try it."

     "...I-I don't think that's a good idea right now. We can try it tonight~"

     "I can still hear you."

     "Kazuha! Stop it!" His laughter echoed slightly as we finally got moving. We spent the entire trip in the crow's nest - the one without Xu Liushi in it - cuddled into each other with a thin blanket Captain Beidou had snuck into his back. And by "cuddling," I meant I just played with his hair as he snored into my shoulder. He kept muttering as he slept, things about lightning and blood, progressively getting more and more deranged and concerning before culminating in him sobbing against my neck as I whispered reassurances.

     "Baby, please, just tell me what happened... I can't help without clues..."

     "I-I remember...! I don't want to remember...! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he murmured, trailing off as I hummed. Eventually, he fell asleep again, clutching my shirt like his life depended on it. Even once he woke up, he stayed snuggled to my chest as we docked in Ritou.

     "...Puppy, we should go."

     "Just... Just a few more minutes... Please?"

     "...Curl up a little more, okay? My leg's asleep." He did, pulling the open flannel over himself. "Pretty puppy~"

     "Pretty oni~" he murmured, nuzzling me as I sprinkled kisses over him.

     "Are you excited to be back?"

     "...Not really. I've got someone I wanna visit though."

     "Gorou...! Itto...!" Sangonomiya called, smiling as I peeked over the edge. The sweater Kujou Sara had been holding was dripping off of the priestess considering how much bulkier the tengu was, both bright pink as Kaedehara smirked.

     "Coming!" His ears flattened again, an annoyed look in his eyes as I stood up with him still held to my chest under my shirt. "If I carry you, will you feel better?"

     "Well, uh... N-No. I'm an adult..."

     "...Can I carry you anyway? You're so warm and I don't wanna get separated."

     "...Well, I mean, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you be cold."

     "Yep. This is totally for me." I hugged his waist with one arm and climbed down with the other, holding in a laugh as he buttoned the shirt around himself and curled up more. "Baby, what're you doing?"

     "Being warmer - f-for you! Don't worry about it, I-I can keep you warm."

     "Good boy~ Wanna make out later?~"

     "...That's a good way to stay warm." We stared at each other before he looked away, hiding in my neck with an embarrassed grin. "Please don't tease me... Fucking Kazuha..."

     "I know, Puppy. Here, get down for a second so I can resituate, okay?" He did it so reluctantly, failing to hide his shivering. I pulled the sweater on and layered the flannel over it. Do you know you're snuggling into me or is it an accident? "Here, under the sweater."

     "...I'm not too heavy or anything right?"

     "Baby, you're barely heavier than Daisuke and Tantei together."

     "...Is that a good thing?"

     "Do you feel good like this?"

     "Well... No. I wanna be more muscular. I-I know I'm strong and fast and the troops respect me regardless of how big I am, but... I should be at least on par with them, right?"

      "...I think you're thinking about it too negatively. Your enemies will see someone so cute and small and cuddly -"

     "H-Hey!"

      "Right, sorry. Anyway, they'll underestimate you and then you can kick their asses."

      "...That's a fair point. I guess you're right."

     "Plus, we couldn't do this if you were much bigger."

     "Guess I'll just be the same size forever then."

      "I could always get bigger clothes. Granny keeps trying to teach me sewing and stuff." We kept discussing as I carried him underneath my clothes, the flannel flapping in the wind since I'd left it unbuttoned. Something along the lines of "you learn to sew and I'll learn to cook" was agreed upon as we stepped off the ship onto the dock with everyone, much to the amusement of his friends.

     "Lady Kujou Sara -"

     "I'm off today. Find someone else."

     "But the rebels -"

     "I brought them here. They're under my supervision, so not a hand or dirty look is to be aimed at them. Am I understood?"

     "...Yes ma'am." The Tenryou officer stalked away, clearly annoyed but too afraid to speak up against her. The tengu just ignored it and grabbed Sangonomiya's hands.

     "Where to first?"

     "You mentioned the Grand Narukami Shrine."

     "Ooo, yeah, I wanna say hi to Hotomi!" Gorou chirped, popping his head out of the sweater's neckhole.

     "...Maybe a visit to Miss Ogura's shop is a better idea. Today is special - Kaedehara's first day back on Narukami."

     "I've said you may call me Kazuha."

     "It feels wrong when you still call me Kujou." The pair kept bickering, Sangonomiya dragged behind the tengu as I trailed behind - he was absolutely adorable, snuggled into me with his head tucked back in the sweater. Even the strange stares weren't important when he smiled up at me. We stopped by a sweets shop, bought a bottle of dandelion wine from a kiosk, and found some pretty sensu fans - all bought with Kujou Sara's money, of course.

     "Why would we want fans in winter?" Gorou mumbled. We'd paused in an alley so he could get out of my clothes, though I gave the flannel up when he started shivering again.

     "They're a limited time offer, silly. Like buying swimwear in winter when they are cheapest, ya know?" He nodded a little, tucking the folded fan under the chest strap of his harness and pouting when I snorted.

     "What?"

     "Nothing."

     "Don't keep secrets! Why'd you laugh?!"

     "No reason, baby. Don't worry about it." He pouted, glaring at my hands before grabbing one and dragging me along behind him. "Aw~ I'm sorry, Puppy~ I'll behave~"

     "Stop being a dick."

     "Fine, I'll stop~" He pouted harder as I pulled him closer to my chest. "Baby, please, I'll be good. Just stay closer, okay?"

     "...Fine. B-But only cause I'm cold! I'm still mad at you!"

     "Whatever you say, Puppy." Eventually, we made it to a clothing store in Inazuma city. The ladies sent us away, so I took over the tour. However, he seemed more interested in sitting and watching the chewy blossoms fall, so we found a spot in the grass just west of the main marketplace to cuddle. Once more, he passed out in my lap, curling up as I teased his hair.

     "Oi, Arataki?" He snapped up with a snort, quickly hiding in my neck again - his heart was pounding hard enough for me to feel it. It gradually slowed down as footsteps reached us. "I knew it was you! Where ya been, dude?"

     "Yoimiya?"

     "So the hotshot remembers me~"

     "Aw, c'mon, my memory isn't that bad!"

     "It clearly is - you forgot to introduce your little buddy~"

     "I'm not little...!" he mumbled, hiding in my shoulder even more.

     "Oh, right - Yoimiya, Gorou, Gorou, Yoimiya. He's my boyfriend, she's my rival."

     "Rival?"

     "Boyfriend?~ Aw, you guys are so cute together!~ Been hoarding him all to yourself, huh?~"

     "Isn't your shop supposed to be super busy right now? There's a festival coming up, right?"

     "Well, yeah, but I'm running errands. I just saw you and wanted to check in, silly."

     "Yeah, well, you woke Gorou up."

     "I'm not a baby, ya know - you don't have to defend me so much~" The fireworks enthusiast disappeared from my mind the instant he played with my hair, twirling and untwirling randomly as I hid in his shoulder.

     "...Does he know he's purring?"

     "Apparently he can't hear it. Real shame since it's so cute~"

     "I'm not... Not cute..." I could definitely feel the purr rumbling through my throat, interrupting any attempt at words. Their conversation became muffled before her voice disappeared completely, leaving only his soft teasing and the distant sounds of the sea.

     "Are you sleepy? We can find somewhere shady to nap, if you're tired."

     "N... No, I just wanna kiss you..." The kiss didn't last nearly long enough, a smile greeting me when I opened my eyes. "Gorou...!"

     "You've gotta get up for me then. C'mon, let's go - the others are done now."

     "But kisses..."

     "I'll give you all the kisses you could want when we're alone. Let's just get through the day." I sighed again before walking back to the group with him. Kujou Sara had a trio of boxes, handing one off to me and another to Kaedehara. "What's that?"

     "A surprise~ Here's the plan boys - shop as we please, book some hotel rooms, visit the hot springs, and then get drunk as fuck all night. Hows that sound?"

     "...I'd rather not drink alcohol, but it sounds fun otherwise."

     "You don't have to drink, Kaedehara. You could just make sure we don't do stupid shit."

     "...I just want to see a drunk Gorou," he teased, nudging the doggy general when he gasped.

     "You're so mean...! Now I need sympathy cuddles...!" Thankfully, I caught on and picked him up, making a shelf under his ass while he carefully kissed my neck just out of sight. We kept wandering around the city, buying whatever we wanted. At some point, I started carrying everything, leaving Gorou's hand to hold the waistband of my pants - Kaedehara was a massive douche about it, whispering just quiet enough that I couldn't hear the exact words. It was kinda cute though - his tail was in constant motion from that point forward.

     "H-Here, let me carry some stuff!"

     "I'm good."

     "But, uh... Um..." His flushed face, his constantly wagging tail, the slightly harder breathing - it took slightly too long to click. I gave him just enough to wrap an arm around his waist.

     "We'll get to a hotel soon, baby. Just last that long."

     "It hurts though...!"

     "I know Puppy. Give it a second."

     "Oh - Uh, ladies, can we go ahead to a hotel?" Kaedehara asked, flashing a smile at Gorou's little sigh of relief.

     "Agreed. I'm kinda tired, Baby Bird."

     "A-Alright, yeah - we should give Arataki a break..." You're cute together. Just hold hands for fuck's sake. They were close enough for their hands to constantly touch, but they wouldn't just actually hold each other - the urge was obvious in their pink faces. "Alright, let's go take a break before heading to the hot springs." I had to drag him along behind me, but eventually, we got a trio of hotel rooms and sorted out the purchases.

     Not that it mattered because the second we were in our own room, all of the bags and boxes ended up on the floor as he pulled me down into a kiss. It was mostly a blur of hot breaths, soft whimpers, and needy bites, ending up with us dry humping on the bed. Not by choice of course - he clearly wanted more, but what kind of person would I be if I didn't tease the poor guy?

     "I-Itto!~ Please, please, please!~ Why'd you stop?!~" He kept trying to move, even as I held his hips down. "S-Stop stopping! Please, fuck, it burns so bad...!~"

     "I need to know what you actually want, baby~ Am I topping or are you?~"

     "You, Archons, please!~"

     "Hmm... What did you wanna try before?"

     "That can wait! Please, just fuck me...!" Shit, he's so hard... Poor thing...

     "Baby, please, just tell me what it was~ Think of it as prep~" His arms wrapped around my head as I kept sprinkling kisses everywhere. He only let go long enough to put his fan on the bedside table, pulling me back afterwards with a sad whine. "We can't go any further without you telling me, baby~"

     "B-But I just want attention, please, I need it!~"

     "This is attention~ Please, baby, just tell me~" He yelped as I pinned his wrists above his head. "Who said you could touch yourself, Puppy?~"

     "P-Please, I'm sorry Alpha, please just let me touch you~ I'll be so good afterwards~"

     "But you haven't been~ Why would I reward bad behavior, Puppy?~"

     "Because you're horny too~ Please, please, please~ Itto...~" I had to look away - he was way too cute for my soul to handle. He grabbed my face, pulling me into a sloppy makeout, whispering "please" in the heartbeat moments we took to breathe. "Itto...~ Please, I can't take much more of this...~ I need you~"

     "...Archons, I should've just gotten started~ I'm so sorry, baby~" From there, it only took a few seconds to strip both of us. Of course, I couldn't stretch him well enough, but he was more than willing to put on a show - by that, I meant he tied me to a chair and got himself off with just his fingers while I was forced to watch without touching myself. "Puppy, c'mon~ It's only fair to help me, right?~"

     "You... You were so mean...~ I get to punish you later, alright?" he mumbled, undoing the ropes.

     "Sounds fine to me~ What do I do, Puppy?"

     "...To be safe, we need to adjust first - someone has a massive dick that causes issues."

     "Hey, you're not so small either! I'm still sore, ya know!"

     "...Promise?"

     "Why would I lie, baby? Let's get started, alright?~" He pulled me closer, wagging when I picked him up and squeezed his ass. "How do you wanna do this, Puppy?"

     "...If I say doggy style, are you gonna giggle?"

     "Only a little."

     "Dork. Just lay down - I wanna ride you instead."

      "Are you sure?~ I don't mind fucking you very slowly~"

     "Ladybug, please?~"

     "...I'm Ladybug now?"

     "I like ladybugs and I like you. Besides, I don't have any cute nicknames for you." He pulled me closer, holding my face with a smile as I blushed a little.

     "...O-Okay, fine, just kiss me while we do this please." He just nodded, smiling as I laid down for him. It was always such a heartbreak to watch - he sobbed, shook, grabbed and bit anything he could reach, sniffling when I grabbed his hips. "You gotta stop wiggling around, baby. You're gonna hurt yourself more."

     "I-I'm okay -"

     "You're still crying as we speak, baby," I murmured, rubbing the infinite tears away. "Just relax for a little bit, okay?" He didn't even answer, bending over to hide in my neck with a whine. I had no control over when he started, but he bit down on my shoulder before I could say anything. "P-Puppy...!~"

     "I need it, Alpha, please~ Please, please, ple - ah!~" He bit down on my shoulder as I flipped us, one hand on his throat and the other on his hip, claws tearing into his skin without a thought. His teeth hurt, even once he pulled back with a whimper.

     "What a good cumslut~ All pretty just for me~ Good boy~ My good boy~" He only made unintelligible noises, but the wagging of his tail was a good enough answer. "My pretty baby~ All for me to hold and fuck and kiss~"

     "A-Alpha, slow down~ I wanna last a little longer~"

     "...Fuck, you're so cute~" Does he like slow and deep better? Seems to really like fast though... Whatever he wants. Anything for him. Everything for him. Neither of us lasted that long, but the last few moments felt so warm - like we'd been married for years and it was more about being together than actually fucking.

     "R... Ready when you are..."

     "Not yet... Let's just cuddle for a second, okay? Please?"

     "Yes please..." I went to pull out, but he wrapped his legs around my waist and hugged my neck. "W-Wait! Just... Let's cuddle like this...?"

     "...How could I say no to you, Puppy?" He let me flip us so I could lay on my back, the most content look on his face as we played with each other's hair. It didn't take long - at most five minutes - for him to flush and his breath to get heavy again. "You alright, Puppy?"

     "Y-Yeah. Why do you ask?"

     "You're kinda humping me, baby."

     "...I-In my defense, your abs feel really good~"

     "Alright, what do you want from me, baby?~ You had an obvious idea~"

     "...You said I'm light, right?" I just nodded, kneading his hips to calm them down. "I want you to hold me up while you fuck me."

     "...You have a lot of good ideas. Facing me or looking away?"

     "Which one do you want?"

     "I asked you. I'm okay with either one."

     "...Away. That way we can test Beidou's theory too."

     "Y-You want me to bite your neck?"

     "Right on the scar. The more I think about it, the more that makes sense."

     "...As long as you bite me back afterwards."

     "Yes please."

     "Alright, here - bite as hard as you need, baby." He hid in my neck again, sinking his teeth and claws into my bicep as I pulled out. "Good boy~ You're doing great, Puppy~ Keep your ass up, alright?~ Wouldn't wanna make a mess, now would we baby?~"

     "N-Not at all~" A little had spilled out, but one lick was enough to clean it up, earning me a cute whimper-shudder combo.

     "Okay baby, just stay strong for me, alright? I'm gonna get something to gag you."

     "T... That's a good idea..." He gave me the most grateful smile as I pushed a pillow under his hips so he could relax a little more. "Thank you..."

     "Anything for you. That harness looks good on you, by the way." His tail smacked around as I pulled boxers and pants on. "Do you need anything else? Ima get snacks and cold water for after."

     "...The blanket and your shirt?"

     "Which one?"

     "T-The sweater, please." I did as he asked and slipped out, leaving the flannel unbuttoned to save time. There was a snack cart in the lobby, plus water bottles in a cooler nearby. After a moment of hesitation, I walked up to the receptionist.

     "Hey, uh, excuse me?"

     "...Yes?" Shit, the blood leaked.

     "Do you have a first aid kit I can have?"

     "Oh, uh, sure. D... Do you need help?"

      "No, I'm good. Nothing important." She probably knew, but I didn't care enough to stick around and lie. I found my way back to our room, pausing when I turned around after locking the door.

     "W-What do you think?"

     "...Why haven't we tried this before? Fuck, you're adorable~" The sweater was ten times too big, but something about his shoulders showing under something I knew was mine - my heart couldn't take it. "Kisses first. Then we keep going."

     "I'd like that."

     "...You can sit up, baby. I wasn't serious about the mess thing."

     "I actually don't want to make a mess though..."

     "Oh. Okay, one second." I laid a towel out for him, helping him sit up. "...Archons, it just swallows you, huh?"

     "It's your fault for being so big and buff."

     "Hmm... Sure thing, Gorou." His tail gave one loud thump, his face quickly reddening as I laughed. "What's that about?"

     "I-I dunno! Stupid tail being stupid!" It kept happening with every little kiss or whisper in his ears - he really couldn't handle his own name very well. By the time we were ready to move on, we were both covered in hickeys and nibble marks. "Okay, I'm ready. Can we do it now?"

     "Someone's so eager~"

     "Please...!~ Please, please, please, please!~ I've been so good, right?~"

     "I guess so~" The towel had been a good idea, earning a bright red pup and excited wagging as I picked him up, my arms under his knees while his back rested on my chest. "Think you can line me up, Puppy?"

     "Holy shit... Do I weigh anything to you?"

     "Not really. It's like a couple of grapes."

     "...What about one arm then?"

     "Might be a little harder, but I can do it - hug my neck, alright? I don't wanna hurt you." He did as I said, head resting on my shoulder as one arm supported both legs. "Remember, just say the word and I'll stop, baby. Don't hesitate."

     "Just put it in!~ I-I can feel it touching me...!~"

     "What if I'm not ready?~"

     "Don't do this to me, man! Just put it in already!"

     "I dunno~ I'm having fun teasi - ow! Okay, okay, I get it! Needy Puppy~"

     "I-I didn't mean to make you bleed!"

     "It's fine, Puppy. I like it, remember?~" He lost his absolute mind - of course, we had to pause a minute or two in because he couldn't keep quiet. "Guess we forgot the gag, huh?" He smiled while I tied it. "Not too tight or anything, right?" He shook his head with a wag. Spoiler alert - the gag did absolutely nothing to quiet him, so I had to add my hand, which immediately got cum splattered everywhere.

     I wasn't much better, but hey, he seemed to absolutely adore it - from the wagging to the smile to his ears to the stream of muffled noises he was making.

     "Good boy~ You want some belly rubs after we clean up?~"

     "Yes...!~"

     "We really fucked your voice up, huh? Poor thing~" He kept wiggling around, struggling to get closer despite being flush against me. "Baby, stay still. It's gonna make us extra sore later."

     "But it feels so good~ You're so warm~"

     "Stay." His ears hit my face as I laughed. "Good boy~ Wonder how many tricks you can learn, Little Pup~"

     "...You didn't bite me."

     "Oh. Right. I forgot about that..." It took a moment to register the neck pressed against my face - it took every ounce of will in my body not to immediately bite into the sun-tanned skin. Warm and soft and incredibly sweet smelling, the smell alone enough to make me drool. "You still... Still wanna try?"

     "Itto... Just do it..."

     "Are you sure? Do you need something to bite down on?" The whimper was all I could take. The smell and taste of his blood made me feel so conflicted - how could something be honey and vinegar all at once? The urge to keep sucking at the mark was just barely overtaken by the urge to be bitten back.

     "G... Gorou..."

     "I know baby, turn over." I did, shivering when that pulled me out of him. He just gave a low whine and continued, kissing up my spine like the tease he was. I just accepted it, snuggling backwards as his teeth finally sank in, licking the blood away. "Naptime... Night..."

     "Good night..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.8K 35
Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. She stays under the care of Zhongli and during her stay there, a certain red...
34.7K 1.2K 20
โ€ -แด…แดษด'แด› ๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ 'แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก ษช'แด… ส™สŸแด‡แด‡แด… แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด…ส€ส ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด- 'แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑ แด›แด แด€ ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด˜แด‡แด›...
28.6K 849 22
It has been weeks since the prophecy had been fulfilled, and Fontaine had been having constant rain. Wriothesley hasn't been outside the Fortress of...
63.1K 2K 22
Before Kujuo Sara, there was another, another commanding force that raised his sword and valor in the Electro Archon's name. He who was known as the...