Desire

By bigsismoon

Takemichi came back to Japan from south Korea and he thought he was gonna have a normal school life like it w... More

author's note.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

chapter 4

952 28 1
By bigsismoon

TAKEMICHI POV.

" Is that alright?" Takumi asked.

" Of course I ain't about to let girl go home this late plus I can the rest of the sweets to your families I made way too much" I say.

" I mean if it's alright " daiki said.

" Alright then let's go to the garage first " I say as I walked towards the garage after telling the maid to pack the sweets and put them in my car.

" HOLY SHIT!!"

" Is there an ending to these surprises take-kun?! " Yamagishi said.

" Look at all these cars!" Makoto said with sparkles in her eyes.

" Haha ok now how you pick the car we ride in makoto-chan." I say

" Really!!" She excitedly say.

I nodded and took a look at my cars.

" This one!"

" Good choice." I took the keys from my butler and walked towards the car followed by the girls.

" Um mitchy are we all gonna fit?" Daiki asked.

I thought for a sec.

" Alright then atsumi-chan, taku-chan, yama-chan and makoto-chan you four will be at the back dai-chan in the front sit and maiko."
I looked at her and continue.

" You'll be sitting on my lap while I'm driving since your the smallest one." She blushed and I sense jealousy and envy in the air as she celebrated.

" Okay mitchy~"

Everyone went to their seats and maiko was on my lap her face facing my chest making herself comfortable.

I started the engine and left the house. The four girls lead to the direction of their house since they're the closest and they live in the same neighborhood.

I dropped them off, I said hello to their parents explained why they were so late to come home and gave them some sweets

They were thankful and even gave permission to court their daughters I just laughed it off while they blush.

And now next stop is daiki's place she said she just needs to tell the owner she gonna be late and just stay at maiko's house before their meeting starts.

She already told about being abandoned and raised in a brothel by the owner and the employees there.

We arrived and me and daiki went in with boxes of sweets in my arms, maiko decided to stay in the car.

" I'm home!!"

" Welcome back daiki" a middle aged man welcomed her.

" Hey um daiki can you here for a sec"

*Sigh* " fine , give me a minute mitchy" I just nodded and then she left.

" So are you one of daiki's friends?" The man asked.

Yes sir I'm hanagaki Takemichi" I bowed.

" Well aren't you polite I'm the owner of this brothel."

" Oh are you the one who took in daiki?" He nodded.

" Um can you call your employees here who helped raise her I just wanna give something if that's alright." He seemed confused but complied.

After five minutes alot of girls showed up.

" Hey boss who's this a special customer?" One of them asked.

" No one of daiki's friends"

" Woah he's hot "
" He's tall too"

" Um well I asked for you all to come here because I wanted to give you all these."

They all looked in shocked.

" Young Man what are these for?" "I just wanna give you all these extra desserts I made I didn't want them to go to waste also just wanna ask if I decide to court daiki will you agree?" I asked nervous.

The owner looked at the girls and look at me dead in the eye and said.

" Why of course you can I already liked you the moment you went in! Haha having you as a son in law would be a dream !" He said smiled.

" Yeah! But being honest I'm jealous of dai-chan because your gonna be her husband" a girl said and the rest agreed.

" Haha well I promise to take care of her".

After a while daiki came and then we left of course she was being teased. She blushed and kept walking to the car.

She kept on insisting on me telling her what I said to them.

" C'mon mitchy what'd you tell them!"

" I didn't say anything what are you talking about?" We kept on bickering while maiko just laid down in the back seat.

We are finally at the sano residence and we all got of the car and walked towards the door.

" IM HOME!! " She cheerfully said.

" Welcome home nee-chan- " a blonde boy looked at me confused.

" Hello I'm hanagaki Takemichi pardon the intrusion but I just took maiko home." I bowed.

" Oh nice to meet you I'm sano Evan I'm maiko's little brother thank you for taking her home."

" Evan who's at the door!?" I saw an elder man walk in and looked at me.

" Oh gramps this is Hanagaki Takemichi he just took maiko and daiki here" Evan said.

" Ah I see thank u young man and I apologize if she caused any trouble." He bowed and I panicked.

" No, no, no sir she's no trouble! Please raise your head!" I said and he chuckled and thanked me.

" Also may I ask what are those boxes in your hands?" Grandpa sano asked.

" Oh these are desserts I made earlier but I made too much I didn't want them to go to waste so I thought I'll give you guys some." I smiled.

" Well that's awfully kind of you " Evan said and I put the boxes in the table and opened them.

" OH MY-!"

" I hope you'll like them"

" These look delicious thank you takemichi-san" Evan said.

" You're welcome"

" It's getting late I should get going now, oh! I forgot may I ask for consent to court maiko?" They look shocked at first but the old sano didn't hesitate.

" Of course! If I have a grandchild like you I'll die with a peace of mind knowing you'll take good care of maiko!" He rejoiced.

". Haha well then I must leave now bye~!"

" Stay safe now!" I just waved at them.

I went to my car and start heading home but on my way then in an alley I saw guys in white coats cornering a girl.

" What the hell....."

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 26.7K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
419K 19K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
178K 6.7K 65
omegaverse! omegaverse! alert! This story is basically takemichi harem and omegaverse. So Takemichi is an omega studying in school. but the school h...
52K 1.4K 27
Being takemichis sister and dating inui seishu? That's a damn dream bro ๐Ÿ˜ but what happens when takebitchy introduces you to Toman and other gangs? ...