Magic of love

By JunGwOnnIeisThEbest

Miya, a girl who selected in Bighit audition and trainee who was going to debut... Yeonjun who was 4th genera... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~45~
~46~
~47~
new book!
Mirage!

~44~

49 6 0
By JunGwOnnIeisThEbest

Author's POV

They were in car going to Hybe insight...

"How's your hand now?!" Namjoo asked...

"Not bad Oppa. Just paining a little..." Miya said with a smile for which he nodded and said...

"Don't do it again Miya... You know how much worried I was?!" He was scolding but miya just couldn't stop smiling...

"Yah! I'm scolding you both here and you're smiling?!" He said playfully glaring...

"Okay then we won't smile..." Miya said put a cold expression while Yeonjun doing the same...

"Yah! I didn't mean it... Just keep Smiling..." Namjoo said slightly in aegyo voice...

"Hahaha What was that Oppa?!" Miya said laughing with Yeonjun...

"It was so cute hyung..." Yeonjun said in between his laughs...

"Aish why did I do that?!" Namjoo said smiling and facepalming himself...

"Aww... It's ok hyung. It was cute tho..." Yeonjun said giggling...

"Hmm.. now enough let's go inside, we are here..." Namjoo said after they reach insight idol parking lot...

They all got out of car and got into their practice rooms individually... Miya was told to sit there and watch other members dancing... Members didn't even ask how is her hand...

After sometime she got bored and become more sad because they don't even want to know her health...

"Ara unnie, I'm going to Oppa." She said to their other manager.

"Okay Miya..." She said smiling at her... She looked at their members one time disheartened and got out of room to the BTS floor...

"Oh Miya, Annyeongahaseyo" someone said looking at her...

"Annyeongahaseyo Sejin manager-nim..." She said after looking at the person and bowing...

"I said you to don't call me that Miya... What got you here?!" Sejin-nim said smiling at her...

"Looking for Yoongi Oppa..." She said smiling a little...

"Oh... You know where he would be..."

"Genius lab..." They said at the same time and rolled their eyes...

"Hahaha okay then see you later..." He said laughing a bit...

"Okay mana- I'm mean Oppa..." She bowing...

"Good. Bye bye Mimi..." He said returning to his work going somewhere...

"Hm let's go to genius lab which is managed by my dumb Oppa... He is not here right?! Thank God he isn't..." She sighed in relief and continued her path to genius lab...

She opened the door only to see Yoongi working on something music and turning around to check who disturbed him...

"Who the f--- Miya?! What are you doing here?!" He almost swore because he clearly doesn't like if someone intrude him while working...

"Nothing just missed spending time with you..." Miya said...

"Come here" He said. He hugged her without saying anything as he know it always relax her...

"Oppa..." She said and burst into tears...

"Shh, It's ok... Just relax..." He said hugging her tight...

Yoongi's POV

I was working on a song, suddenly the door opened and closed behind me. I got frustrated as I said everyone that don't enter genius without my permission... I turned with a scowl on face and almost swear but it was Miya who came.

"Nothing just missed spending time with you..." Miya said in a low voice as if she was very tired and wants to cry...

"Come here..." I said and patting on my lap. She immediately came sit on my lap and hugged me. I just wrapped my arms around her and circled my fingers on her back...

"Oppa..." She said and burst into tears... I don't know what's the reason but I just wanted her to calm down...

"Shh... It's ok... Just relax..." I said hugging her more tightly and kissing her forehead...

"O-oppa I-I..." She was saying but I stopped her...

"It's ok... Mimi first calm down..." I said while rocking her back and forth...

After a few minutes she calmed down but What bothering me was why is her hand seems bulged and so hard... I put my hand behind me to check and when I did it was not like hand it looked more like a bandaid...

"Miya what happened to your hand?!" I asked looking at her and taking her hand infront of me...

"Oppa that, that is I got hurt..." I said looking away from my eyes...

"I could see that. Now tell me what happened?!" I said rolling my eyes...

"So what happened was..." She was saying but my blood was boiling with every word she was saying...

Now I know why she was crying. She was tired of all the things, she was already going through pressure being leader of the group and now she had to gone through personal problems too.

"So that's what happened... At last I gave her one last chance..." She said and sighed...

"All this shit happened and you never thought of telling me?!" I said with disappointment as evident in voice...

"I'm sorry Oppa, but even I got to know about her yesterday. It was late at night so I didn't wanted to disturb you that's it. And yeonjun..." She said sadly...

"I know it's not his fault don't worry but Why the hell would you want to hurt yourself?!" I said practically scolding at her...

"Hehe I am sorry... I was not on my right mind..." She said nervously laughing...

"Then you will hurt yourself?!" I asked angrily (not really)...

"I'm sorry but who are arguing with while you yourself did that before?!" She said raising her eyebrow...

"Yah!!! I am older than you. Give respect kid..." I said looking at her while she got up...

"No I won't..." She said and started running around...

"Yah!! Come here you ungrateful kid..." I said running behind her...

"No-- argh" She run into someone and was going hit ground but he catch her before...

"Ahem..." I said as they both were so into eachother...

"A-annyeongahaseyo hyung... I just came here to ask something about a song..." He said looking down and biting his lip...

"Oh ok... Come let's talk..." I said smiling as I know he was so nervous...

"Ok... Hyung... So here it is..." He said giving the papers and explaining things...

"So what you missed is melody... Just wait a minute..." Miya said looking through the papers and wrote some things...

"Oppa how about this?!" She said showing me her job...

"It's... It's freaking awesome Miya... See it yeonjun..." I said absolutely stunned by her work...

"Wow daebak... It's so good... Thank you Miya. What I'm thinking like brother like sister..." He said looking through it...

"Your welcome Junnie..." She said smiling...

"Okay then I will take my leave... Thank you Hyung..." He said bowing...

"Hajima... I didn't done anything, you have to be thankful to my sister..." I said pressing the last sentence...

"Don't be..." Miya said smiling brightly...

"Why not?! Thank you baby... I'm sorry for intruding your siblings space... I will go now..." He said looking at us...

"No, It's already lunchtime why don't we do lunch together?!" I asked them...

"Only if you both don't have any problem..." He said looking at us...

"We don't..." We both said and smiled at eachother...

"Let's go..." Miya said...

"You go ahead... I..."

Yo how are you?!

Whom do you think that want's to talk?! And what will be that?!

To know that stay tuned to Magic of love with smolvantae and I...

Tae tae...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.9K 44
Yeonjun and Soobin have been together for two years.........Unofficially. It only went till kisses and makeouts nothing more than that, they wanted t...
28.3K 573 20
y/n: a girl who hate to love boys but that does not mean she is lebian.....its just she wasn't in a good terms of relationships with any of her exs. ...
7.6K 446 62
''Yeonjun... you've always protected me, you always support me, you've always been here for me. You helped me a lot. I'm glad that you came into my l...
16.4K 767 26
โ ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ-โž โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต.โž ใ€‹in which a girl who doesn't believe...