This Is Our Story

By -GucciGemini-

BOOK 1 --------------------------------------------------------- "God what would I do without you guys." Sav... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New Book

Chapter 32

25 2 0
By -GucciGemini-

We finally arrived at the bowling place and we walked in and paid for a spot. We quickly got the shoes we needed and walked over to were we were meant to be and put the shoes on.

I went to the tablet and put in 5 of our names while the other 4 were playing opposite us. The teams we had were: Me, Lily, Dylan, Lucas and Savannah. Then there was: Katelyn, Josh, Ethan and Matthew.

"Hey when we get back what are we doing. Because me and the boys need to finish some school work that we kinda left purposely." Dylan said guilty rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think I might go down to the dance studio in the hotel." I replied as I got up to go and order some drinks.

"Yeah we'll all go better then dying of boredom in the room." Katelyn said as Savannah stood up with me to go get the drinks.

Me and Savannah were both last playing so when we got the drinks. Savannah's go was instantly up and when Lily finished her go it was mine. I missed one bowling pin but I got it in the second bowl. Then I went to go sit down and it went onto the second round.

We were there for about an hour. It doesn't really help we are all really competitive but in the end Dylan and Katelyn ended up winning. We waited for the taxi to show and when it did we all got in and headed back to the hotel. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Erika and Lynn.

"Erika and Lynn are going to meet us as the dance studio." I say as I realise we are about 5 minutes away from the hotel.

"Got it." The girls replied.

We eventually reached the hotel and went straight up to our room to change. Once I had changed I got my waterbottle and filled it up with cold water.

Her outfit (without the cardigan)

When the other three were ready the filled up there water bottles and we walked down together. Me and Lily ended up in the lead while the other two followed behind. We reached the dance studio to see both Lynn and Erika stretching. Well Erika stretching and Lynn attempting to. We joined them in stretching before me and Erika got bored and made up a choreography to a  dance together considering we have the same dance style. And eventually everyone else joined in.

The dance

We were all in the dance studio for who knows how long and the boys eventually came down to meet us. We decided we were all going to go and get Lunch at one of the restaurants and all went back up to our rooms to change into some better clothes.

Their outfits

"Are you six ever not the most extra people in the room." Matthew asked us as we rolled our eyes at him.

"I would much rather be extra then the same as everyone else, baby." Savannah said putting a pout on her face making sure none of us heard the last word.

We all did. We just hadn't quite noticed it yet. We all go outside and my brain seems to have suddenly clicked on to what she said.

"BACK UP A FEW FUCKING STEPS. SAVANNAH ELIZABETH MAY ANDERSON DID YOU JUST CALL MATTHEW DAY, BABY!!" I shouted as the rest of them also had shocked looks appear on there face.

"OMG SHE DID. I'M YOUR BESTIE. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS." Katelyn also shouted but in a sorta kind of more stern tone.

"Okay, okay Katelyn breathe. No need to shout." Savannah said as she looked at all of our shocked faces trying not to laugh alongside Matthew.

"I was just asserting my dominance to get you to answer me." Katelyn said putting an innocent look on her face.

"I'm pretty sure Josh loves when you do that to him." I said without out realising I said it out loud.

"Fuck yeah, I do." Josh exclaimed right as the taxi arrived and we all got in and started the drive to the restaurant that the boys had picked out while we were downstairs in the dance studio.

"Wait hold up if you were meant to be finishing school work how did you have enough time to find this place." Lynn asked the question I was also wondering.

"We finished earlier then we thought we would and knew you lot would still be busy and decided we wanted food so we started to look at some restaurants online and we made a reservation for tonight." Lucas responded as he looked up from his phone to look at us.

"I hope you don't mind. I invited my girlfriend Sadie to this Lunch." Erika said.

"Omg I finally get to meet the Sadie that always makes you so happy." I say happily.

"Yes, yes you do you chicken nugget." Erika said as I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"That's a new nickname I have never heard her be called." Savannah said and it'd true only Erika calls me Chicken Nugget I don't know why.

"I mean I can call her shortstack." Erika said teasing me on my height AGAIN.

"I will have you know I am average height at 5'4 not my fault your a giant at 5'10. And I'm also not the shortest Lily is." I said and everyone agreed Lily is tiny.

"Sadie just texted me saying she's bringing one of her friends because if she doesn't she would be alone in their room because she has social anxiety and finds it hard to make friends." Erika said as she looked down at her phone to read the message that just came through.

After another 5 minutes we finally reached the restaurant and went inside and got our table because we needed to be in their like right now or they would give our table away. Once we put all our stuff down Erika and Lynn headed outside to wait for Will, Sadie and Sadie's friend.

We weren't waiting long because about a minute later they walked back in. I was talking to Lily so my back was turned to them but I knew they were there due to the footsteps.

"Scarlett?" A familiar voice that I haven't heard in a year said causing me to spin around quite quickly.

"Tori." I said in shock.

"Well I guess it's a good time to be meeting old friends isn't it." Tori said as she moved towards me and gave me a hug.

A/N Now realising I never showed what Will looked like. And I'm also going to show what Sadie and Tori look like.

Will

Sadie

Tori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 775 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
10.3K 253 22
Lily was just a normal girl, leading a normal life. Okay, no, she was just as strange as other people. Two years ago she left behind her best friend...
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

6.5K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
81.8K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...