Magic Of Flames √

By YaoiYurishipper

This is part 2 book 2 of Wizard Among Mafia. Yep I'm finally uploading it my lovely readers. It has been man... More

1. Premonitions and Dreams
2. Contracts
3. Home is where the Heart is
4. Christmas together
5. Black and White
6. Talks and Plans
7. The Varia Arrives
8. Xanxus wakes up
9. Setting up the Stage
10. The Multi Colored Storm
11. Rain That Washes Away Conflict
12. The Lightning that Protects
13. The Mist that Befuddles
14. Territorial and Protective Cloud
15. The test for the Sky
16. Lull Before Trouble
17. Test Begins
18. Verde and Questions
19. Mafia Land and Skull
20. Riddles and Tolerance?
21. Reborn and Shizun
22. Meeting your Ancestor?
23. Not exactly Time Travel
24. Alternate Dimension Really?
25. What is My Life!
26. The Third Piece
27. The Fight Begins
28. Follow what Script?
29. Final battle
31. Inheritance? Yeah no!
32. Graduation
33. Reborn x Harry
34. Final

30. Home

1.1K 47 8
By YaoiYurishipper

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter are not mine. The picture above is made by Zero -chan from deviant art. Beautiful ain't it?
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Tsuna and the others went to Irie, it was high time they returned home. Irie was nervous around them but got to work in preparing the machine to send the group to their home dimension. But before they could open the portal however a portal opened in front of them all and out stepped Harry and Vongola Decimo.

Tsuna brightened up, "Harry - nii!"

Hayato, "You are here."

Takeshi, "Ah ha ha ha ha!"

Lambo, "Lambo - sama missed Harry - nii."

Ryohei, "Extremely good to see you."

Hana smiled, "Harry nii - san."

Kyoko, "Did you come to pick us up?"

Kyoya, "Carnivore tamer."

Enma, "You are a sight for sore eyes."

Harry laughed as he was hug piled by them, "Yes, it's time to return home."

Reborn looked at him curiously, "So you are Harry, my probable Sky in another world."

Harry looked at Reborn, "Ara ~ I have not seen you in this form for quite a while now."

Colonello, "Huh!"

Gokudera, "Boss!"

Yamamoto, "You are back."

Rokudo, "Ku fu fu fu!"

Dokuro, "Good to have you back boss."

Bovino, "Boss, welcome back."

Sasagawa, "Welcome back to the extreme."

Hibari was staring at him intensely, "Hn."

Tsunayoshi smiled, "I'm back and Irie, we are talking later."

Irie shrunk in on himself, "Yes boss."

Harry turned to his kids, "Well kids, I hope you all had fun. It's time we went home."

Everyone answered, "Okay ~"

Xanxus was staring at them incredulously, "Are they seriously acting like they are innocent?"

Squalo, "VOI! I will miss you brats."

Lussuria, "True, it was fun talking dresses with you Kyoko - tan. I wonder if your older part will also be interested in exchanging tips as well."

Kyoko grinned, "I don't see why not? I don't know any woman who isn't."

Belphegor, "She's right, kero."

Fran, "Ushi shi shi shi! This Prince will miss you chaotic kids."

Tsuna grinned mischievously, "Don't worry, your boss is pretty chaotic as well. Instead of traveling to his past, he jumped dimensions literally."

Tsunayoshi gave a sheepish laugh, "It was an honest accident. One that won't happen again. I assure you of that."

Harry, "Better say goodbye kids. We need to go in three minutes."

The group of teens and child nodded and went off to say goodbye to those they had gotten close to. Kyoya took the older Hibari aside and point blank told him to act like a carnivore and to properly woo Tsunayoshi. Tsuna hugged Xanxus and requested him to watch out for Nana, she lived her life thinking she was an orphan with no family. That was a lie however, he is alive and anyone with eyes could tell, she adored him. Xanxus laughed and agreed Nana was a good person a bit air - headed but a good person.

Takeshi and Hayato took their older counterparts aside and told them to stop treating their Tsunayoshi like an untouchable object. That was just inhuman, no matter how much they claim it was the respectful way to do it. They threatened to happily take Tsunayoshi with them, if they didn't pull their act together. Kyoko, Ryohei and Hana told the older Sasagawa to stop lying to the older Kyoko and tell her the truth or they would do it themselves and tell her, he was a liar.

Sasagawa gulped seeing the three heated glares and nodded frantically agreeing to talk to his sister. Enma said his goodbyes to Rokudo and Dokuro telling them to take care of themselves and to not get in trouble with Vindice again. Tsuna had to talk a lot with those masked figures before finally showing the destroyed pacifiers to get Rokudo free. Lambo said goodbye to his older teen counterpart and told him to stop being so uncool. Bovino gave a hey, in protest but Lambo gave a raspberry and ran to Tsuna and Harry who waved them goodbye and left.

Tsuna opened his eyes as they landed, "We are back?"

Hana, "You are back, we have been so worried!"

Mukuro, "Neko - chan, Birdie - chan, welcome back."

Kyoya attacked him, "I'll bite you to death, pineapple head."

Tsuna twitched at being called neko but shook his head, "Some things truly never change."

Enma laughed, "I should call my family, they are probably worried sick."

Harry, "You can use the phone inside to call them."

Lambo, "Lambo - sama is hungry."

Hayato, "I'm starving too."

Takeshi rubbed his hair, "Ah ha ha ha! After battling Byakuran we were caught up in getting rid of the curse item. We didn't eat anything at all."

Kyoko, "Enma - kun, you'll stay for dinner, right?"

Enma, "Yes I will, who can say no Harry - nii's cooking anyway."

Ryohei, "Let's eat dinner to the extreme."

Hana, "Yes, do you need help Harry - nii?"

Harry, "Set the table, grab the plates and cutlery."

"Got it, Harry - nii!"

Harry smiled as the teens and the kids started to bustle about the kitchen and dining room for dinner. Their parents would be coming to pick them up after dinner was done. They had been worried but knew they could trust Harry to keep them out of trouble, safe and sound. Harry looked at Tsuna and half wondered how Tsunayoshi was doing back in his own world now. The poor man had received one shock after another while in this world.

Back in the future dimension, Tsunayoshi was having a serious talk with his mother. The Decimo knew he could not let his mother continue the way she was, he had seen how happy and bright his mother could be. He wanted his mom to have the same happiness, surrounded by friends and family. He knew unlike that world's Iemitsu, his father could not be trusted so, he was taking matters into his own hands.

Tsunayoshi, "So, I want to open a bakery and want to make you the head."

Nana, "Tsu - kun, are you sure?"

Tsunayoshi, "Returning to the past reminded me of how happy you were when you baked. It reminded me of how you lit up when people enjoyed your food, I want you to be happy mama. If being in charge of a bakery will help you become happy, I say, we should do it."

Nana smiled softly, "That's very considerate of you, Tsuna - kun. But I don't know if I want to be separated from you and Xanxus again, so soon."

Xanxus spoke up, "You do not have to go anywhere at all Nana. There are many good buildings around Italy that we could buy and turn into a bakery. You could work in the day and come home at night where we will both be there, unless we are in a meeting or something."

Nana brightened up, "That does sound nice. And it has been so long since I baked. I  suppose my certificate in baking will come to use now."

Tsunayoshi perked up, "We can frame it, mama. You worked really hard to get that certificate after all. And I have a few recipes with me we could both work on."

Nana squealed, "Yes, I would love that Tsu - chan. Let's get to baking."

Xanxus got up, "Leave acquiring the building to me Nana. I will take care of it. I promise, I'll take good care of you like a brother should."

Nana teared up and smiled, "I will be a good sister as well. I always dreamed of becoming a sister and having a sibling."

Tsunayoshi was smiling wistfully, "Me too, mama. I have always wanted siblings, two if possible. A little brother and sister."

Nana sighed, "You are just like me Tsu - chan. I'm sorry, I couldn't give you siblings."

Tsunayoshi shook his head, "It's okay mama. I knew you were not feeling well. It would have been bad to put stress of pregnancy on you on top of that."

Nana, "Ara ~ so you noticed?"

Tsunayoshi, "Hard not to."

Xanxus, "Well, it'll be alright now. I'll get going, I still need to make sure none of the idiots blew something up. Later bunny cousin, Nana!"

Tsunayoshi screeched, "Bunny? Xanxus! I am not a bunny."

Nana giggles, "It's good to see the two of you getting along so well."

Tsunayoshi pouted, "I just wish he didn't call me bunny."

Hayato, "Boss! No, Tsuna, can we talk?"

Takeshi, "Yeah Tsuna, it is important."

Nana, "I will let you be, Tsuna. We can bake in the evening and make dessert for everyone."

Tsunayoshi nodded, "Okay mama, what's wrong guys?"

Hayato, "We wanted to apologize, Tsuna."

Takeshi, "Ever since, we became part of Vongola we treated you like a boss instead of a close friend."

Chrome nodded meekly, "We are very sorry, if we made you feel alone."

Lambo, "Yes, Tsu - nii."

I - Pin, "Even without Vongola you are important to us."

Ryohei, "And I want to tell Kyoko the truth. Her younger counterpart, Hana and my younger self really tore into me about my behavior."

Tsunayoshi felt a tear fall but wiped it off, "I'm sorry too. I had been holding you all at a distance too. And Ryohei go ahead, she's your sister. I'll leave it to you to decide how to tell her."

Kyoya watched them as they talked, actually talk instead of skirting around each other like small herbivorous animals. The Cloud watched as they group hugged and left their Sky to get back to the paper work. Kyoya approached Tsunayoshi then noticing how the Sky's eyes followed him with interest. Kyoya reached him and bent down before giving him a deep kiss getting a wide eyed look from the brunette.

Tsunayoshi gasped, "I.. Kyoya.. I.. Why? I mean... You have never."

Kyoya, "Hn! You need to be more confident Tsunayoshi. You, me, date tomorrow."

Tsunayoshi turned red as Kyoya left, "Did that just happen?"

Reborn landed on Tsunayoshi's head, "Yes, it did Bambi, now I want you to sign this."

Tsunayoshi looked at the paper, "Reborn, this paper is... Are you sure?"

Reborn sighed, "Kyoya was right you need to be more confident. And yes, I'm serious. I refuse to loose to my counterpart and I have always considered you my brat, not Iemitsu's. You are mine."

Tsunayoshi teared up again, "Yes, Reborn, I'll sign it."

Reborn watched him sign and nodded, "Good! Now, you are mine Bambi. And no one can do anything about it."

Tsunayoshi couldn't help but laugh as he hugged Reborn and thanked him over and over for everything he had done for him. Reborn pat his cheek in comfort and told him he was still putting him through hell training. He will not have his Bambi doubting himself so badly. He muttered to himself about having to talk to Kyoya about proper wooing first. Tsunayoshi's face turned beet red at that and mumbled he didn't have to do that. Reborn hit him over his head and declared that it was a father's job to make sure his kid gets treated well.

Nana was surprised but then squealed happily saying how she knew that this would happen and welcomed Reborn to the family. She then turned to Kyoya and gushed over how true love prevails making Bianchi curious. Nana happily told her about how Tsuna used to follow Kyoya around as a child, though it had stopped after her husband returned for some reason. She figured they had a fight but it was good to see them together again. While Bianchi spouted about true love, Reborn's face was dark, realizing what had no doubt happened.

Reborn, "Excuse me Bambi, I need to have a word with your sperm donor."

Tsunayoshi, "Huh? Oh okay!"

Kyoya was smug the next day after taking Tsunayoshi out on a date. He had always liked the little bunny and had been miffed when the bunny stopped following him around. But now after meeting the alternate parts he knew, if he wanted something done, he had to do it himself. They had spent the day getting lunch then going around the City, the reconstruction was going well and the civilian population were returning back. They even came across Xanxus who was making sure the construction of the Cafe was going well.

When evening fell, Kyoya took Tsunayoshi to one of the restaurants that was still standing. It was a nice place and after dinner the two had returned, with Kyoya feeling smug and Tsunayoshi flushed with happiness. After he had become Decimo, he had almost cut off any connections with a normal life and therefore dropped any chance of dating and falling in love. But after the date, Tsunayoshi felt alive again, perhaps he should have thought of getting rid of the rings first. Everything seemed brighter then before lately.

(To be continued...
Hope you all enjoyed this ending to the future arc.
≧ω≦
Till next time my lovely readers!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6.5K 33
What if Harry feels out of place after the war? What if he gets a visit from Death and Death takes him away from the wizarding world. Because by all...
15.4K 1.5K 52
"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan after high school. Accidently he and Jungk...
1M 64.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
989K 4.7K 130
Just recommending good (for me atleast, Idk about you but I hope you'll like it) Jenlisa book's ♡ For who just started reading books, new in wattpad...