๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

By -SK33T3RSCLUB

๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—’๐—‹๐—‚... More

๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
sneak peek
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿท๐Ÿน

3.2K 89 58
By -SK33T3RSCLUB

Two Chapters In One

Special chapter- sex in school

Teacher!Y/n x Student!Rin

(Suna = 19)
(Y/n = 24)

-smut
-spit
-whatever that kink is when someone uses you for their own pleasure and discards your own
-mean Dom suna
-slutty y/n

She's fucking with him, this is the fifth zero his English teacher has gave him. Suna is an athlete he can't fail a class, all because he's been busy and hasn't been paying her any attention.

Dating his teacher wasn't the smartest thing especially since she's petty asf, and when they get in an argument she gives him failing grades just cause or leans a little to close to his fellow classmates.

It's 2:30 so she's in her planning period, Rin stormed down the hallway ignoring all of the people calling out to him, reaching the room 307.

"Y/n" he shut and locked the door behind him making sure the windows to the hallway were shut and blocked by blinds.

"Rin." Standing and smoothing out her pencil skirt, his eyes falling  onto her exposed chest the bra he got her last holiday showing the the thin fabric.

"And yes I was wearing a blazer over this so shutup" she read his mind knowing he'd get possessive I'd anyone else saw the view he got.

"Your being a brat y/n" his hands found there respectful place on her hips, her body reacting on its own by wrapping her own arms across his neck, and pushing against him.

"Have I? I think your the one being unfair, even in this class I don't have your attention" she somewhat pouted but it seemed more like a scowl.

"Attention? You've been acting out cause you want some dick?"

"I didn't say that" embarrassed she tried pushing away from him but his grip on her hips tightened as he moved her hips to rub against his hardening dick.

"We went on a date yesterday." He harshly manhandled you to bend you over the desk. One large hand on your hip to keep you rubbing against his zipper side the other on your neck keeping your face planted into the wooden desk.

"Your a cock hungry slut, who can't go a couple days without /my/ dick." He leaned over you, his chest to your back. His hand left your neck and went to your leg. He caressed your legs and scrunched up your skirt.

"Shut up" the words didn't match her look considering she was humping onto him. "Just make me cum already, then I'll give you your grade."

Rin smirked, he loves his bratty ass girlfriend.

"Yes ma'am, I'll do anything for my favorite sensei" he chuckled, standing up and finally pulling the skirt down to see you wearing no underwear.

"Fuck" he muttered against his hand that he had to put up at his mouth or else a moan would have came out. And that would be embarrassing.....

"Like it? Did it for you dadd- Oh fuck" interrupting your teasing comment he got on his knees and licked up your slit, already wet for him. One hand on your hip to keep you down, the other gripping your ass.

Rin let out moans and groans of pleasure while eating you out, his tounge flicked and rolled inside of you. He really wasn't aiming for any spots. Any time he gave you head your pleasure wasn't even thought about.

He was just obsessed with the taste and feeling of your pussy clench on his tounge. Besides this was a punishment, you'd be lucky if he let you cum at all.

He countined to eat you out, not caring if you came or not. Eventually growing to eager and wanting his cock inside. Slapping your ass in his way back to his feet.

With little to no effort he grabbed your hips to flip you over so your back was against the wooden desk. Treating more like a doll. "Take this shit off" he grumbled while unbuttoned your blouse.

He looked up to your face once the shirt was off, "Make yourself useful and take the bar off" Rin would never admit it but taking off bras were hard for him so he always left it on or let you undress.

"Only listening cause I'm horny" you glared up at him easily removing the stupid bra. Rin let out a chuckle watching your tits bounce when you laid back down onto the desk.

He leaned down taking one tit into his mouth, using his skillful tounge, flicking the sensitive bud. His large hands gripping onto both and pushing them together.

Leaning back up, to stand up straight. A string of saliva still connecting, the sight of the spit finally dropping onto your bare stomach gave him an disgusting idea.

He gripped onto your face, "Open your mouth, tounge out" he smirked watching you do what he said not thinking nothing of it.

In the worst and rough way he spit onto your tounge and watched in amusement as you squirmed in disgust or shock, either way he found it funny and a little hot.

"Stop stalling and doing random shit, just fuck me" you jarred your head from his grip, letting your hand go to the tent in his pants and attempt to pull his pants down.

Rin slapped your hands away, "I have science I'm 10 minutes I'm not undressing" his tone was condescending. As if what he were doing wasn't that important and like your pleasure didn't matter to him.

(Untrue asf, nigga is obsessed)

"Then fuck me"

"Yes ma'am"

..............

His thrust fasten, he was hitting your cervix with the tip of his cock and the curve in it let his sides rub against your spot. His cock stretched you out so much, it burned.

"Oh fuck, Rin it's too much" you put your hands onto his thighs to attempt to slow him down. "Move your fucking hand, you wanted it so take this dick." You didn't budge.

"Bad girl" he took both of your hands and pined the above your hand only using one of his large hands. The other squeezing your face.

"I don't care, what you say. You'll take anything I fucking give you. Cause your my-fuck- your my-my cumslut"

He let go of your face lightly shaking you, "Come back to me baby, stay with me" he spoke softly while hus cock still rammer into you at a violent pace.

"I-i can't suna, feels so good. I wanna vum, please let me cum." Your hand roamed across his waist.

"Go ahead cum for daddy"

Real chapter : Date on the Beach

(Cap)

-Rae having boy promise
-rin being a shitty and good bro
-rin being downbad

"Ayee ma I'm leaving" Rin yelled out, grabbing  his keys and opening the door. "Can I come?" An rather annoying voice asked.

Rin answered no before trying to leave but his mother must hate him. "First off where are you going? Why are your shorts so short and why don't you bring your dear sister?"

"One I'm going on a date" his mother was about to say something but he beat her to it. "With y/n, painting on the beach or whatever." The two girls seemed to approve but Rae still wanted to come.

"And second Rae's shorts are short too" he threw his sister under the bus, knowing damn well he folded those shorts so you would be able to see that thigh muscle.

Fit

Rae:

(Again WHO CARES ABOUT SUNA NOBODY)

With a sigh, Rin got in his car. He looked next to him. And realized Rae was still outside standing on the driveway. "I'm a little lady, your supposed to open the door" she smirked knowing their mother was watching from the window.

Any other day he would just pull off or throw something at her but he couldn't,  not if he wanted to go on that date. "I hate you" he said with a smile so his mom would think everything was okay.

Opening the door for his sister, the rest of the car ride was hell she talked his ear off about how her and Oliver aren't talking.

"Me and him were supposed to have a Spiderman and Hello Kitty 9 year old B-day party. BUT HE INVITED THE NEW GIRL, and even shared his locker with her, but he was so upset when I gave Jeremy my pink marker"

"Then just match his energy, invite him and Jeremy to the house and ignore him" Rin said in a Duh tone as he parked the car.

"That's genuis" she exclaimed, she jumped up to hug her brother but he pushed her head away from him.

"Let's just get out the car"

With you

You and Suna had gotten closer, considering  you both fucked before knowing eachothers favorite food.Like today, you and him were gonna have date. Your first date.

On the local beach, which was weird since it was November but it wasn't cold so you could wear something beach like anyways

Fit

I've been loving knit wear lately

You got out of your car, you didn't see the boy anywhere. And he's hard to miss with his long lanky ass.

"Y/NNNN" you looked towards the voice to see Rae and Rin coming towards you, Rin was struggling to carry a big that and two backpacks while Rae carried a small grocery bag.

"Awww, Rae you look adorable" you gave her a quick bear hug and tried to help Rin but he wanted to do it by himself.

"Let's go put our feet in the water, you took Raes hand and jogged towards the shore while Rin set up whatever surprise he had.

You and Rae were playing in the water, picking up shells and splashing eachother till' she saw a 'cute' girl her age and decided to abandon you to make a friend.

You decided to go back to Rin, it was a date after all after all he should be down setting all the stuff up. "So What are we doing?" You sat down on the blanket across off Suna who was on his phone.

"I just got some new brushes and a few canvas, so we could paint together" he started rambling about his painting hobby. "I'd love that" you interrupted his rambling and grabbed the stuff, your fingers brushing against his hand. (Which his down-bad ass loved)

"Rae looks like she's having fun" Suna's words were muffled due to the cake in his mouth, "Heard about her and Oliver,? Their first argument. " You looked up from the canvas to see him rool his eyes, "Yeah I gave her some toxic advice".

"Don't you think she should talk with him, I'm sure Oliver didn't mean too-

"Nah, Ollie's a smart guy he knows what he's doing, plus I seen the girl she's ugly, nine years old and wears tube tops" he dug into a picnic basket to get a piece of cake and offering you some. "Enough of them it's our date"

He looked adorable when he was actually being a good brother, despite the chocolate on the side of his mouth. "Suna stay still" you told him while leaning in closer.

He put on a confused look but got flustered once he saw you move closer, he felt your finger rub against his bottom lip. "You eat like a baby" the laugh you let out made the moment even better for Suna.

He had to bite his tounge from making a 'be my mommy' joke.

"Yeah...a baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 31 10
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
5.4K 118 10
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š—๐šข ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๏ฟฝ...
401K 11.5K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...
203K 4.5K 63
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™...