𝟷𝟺

Rae's Chap

-Angst starts -SHORT-rae and Oliver being cute and bad asf

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Angst starts
-SHORT
-rae and Oliver being cute and bad asf

I TOOK A YEAR OFF TO CUT U BITCHES SUM SLACK

TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND

SHES BACKKKKK

The second day of school is definitely the worst. Cause everyone has already separated into the preferred groups. You sat with people that dressed the same or you knew prior.

And Rae isn't the most sociable kid, especially in school. Since Joanne has been on her back since kindergarten, all because Oliver liked her origami more than the fake blondes.

Well, at least it's only a week and then winter break would start, Rica would always complain about how stupid the school calendar is.

After getting dressed, the little girl joined her brother in the living  room. His car was tokens by their mom cause he was caught having adult time in the living room. Y/n was so embarrassed she didn't come over for a week. That didn't stop Rae from texting her memes about it tho.

"So who's taking us to school?" Rae asked while putting the prepare lunch into ger bookbag. Their mom was off to work already and Rae hated taking the train..

"Y/n." 

A loud gasped was heard followed by an annoyed sigh. "Your girlfriend the little girl sung, approaching her brother to tease him more.

The older Sunas face was deep red. He gripped his phone, hearing a small crack. "She's not my girlfriend"

"Yet" they both said in usion,  Rin turning red and Raes little eyebrows danced on her gigantic forehead.

"Fuck off" He put his hand Ober her face and pushed her away, until the brat started to sing.

"Rin and Y/n, sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes marriage, then comes a little baby in a carr-"

"Rae, don't tease your brother." The little girl literally clawed out of his grip to go hig her babysitter. "Y/n!! You're coming to my birthday right??? You have to wear pink. Its a rule" she began to rant about literary anything while Y/n walked across to her car.

Rin following the two best friends.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें