Sorcha's Secret World, Part o...

By SorchaLaufeyson

In an alternate universe, where there are no Avengers and secret organisations hide the existence of the supe... More

Chapter 1, London.
Chapter 2, New England.
Chapter 3, Siren song.
Chapter 4, Dead Ends.
Chapter 5, Beaumont.
Chapter 6, Strangers from a strange land.
Chapter 7, The twist.
Chapter 8, A little help from my friends.
Chapter 9. The power of friendship and magic.
Chapter 10, The Benefactor.
Chapter 11, Partners.
Chapter 12, Screeching like a harpy.
Chapter 13, Spank and pray.
Chapter 14, Butterflies.
Chapter 15, A cup of tea.
Chapter 16, Suds and guts.
Chapter 17, More socks.
Chapter 18, A liar, a conman, a charlatan.
Chapter 19, The Matchmaker.
Chapter 20, The Horned God.
Chapter 21, Killing me softly.
Chapter 22, Tale as old as time.
Chapter 23, A Golden Palace.
Chapter 24, Forever yours.
Chapter 25, SOS
Chapter 26, Highway to Hel.
Chapter 27, Loki, son of Laufey.
Chapter 28, God of Mischief.
Chapter 29, You are enough.
Chapter 30, Loki makes himself at home.
Chapter 31, Satisfaction is not in my nature.
Chapter 32, The melting Frost Giant.
Chapter 33, The Godfather.
Chapter 34, Call Me Irresponsible.
Chapter 35, A change of weather.
Chapter 36, Fire and Ice.
Chapter 37, Siblings.
Chapter 38, He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Chapter 39, Thor-Bear.
Chapter 40, Eye of the Tiger.
Chapter 41, Professor Loki.
Chapter 42, A Fairytale of snow and ice.
Chapter 43, Your poison running through my veins.
Chapter 44, Anna.
Chapter 45, Fact and Fiction.
Chapter 46, The adventures of Thor and Loki.
Chapter 47, The darkness that lies within.
Chapter 48, A New Year.
Chapter 49. You are no son of mine.
Chapter 50, Jotunnhold.
Chapter 51, Betrayal
Chapter 52, Bring it on!

Prologue

42 3 0
By SorchaLaufeyson

My name is Sorcha. Well, not really. My name isn't really Sorcha. So that is great, I'm starting my story with a lie.

Let's try again. My name isn't Sorcha, but it is as good a name as any, so that's what I'll go by for now.

I am a special agent working for a secret organisation. How cool is that, right? And because of that my true identity has to stay a secret. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Okay, that last part isn't true either. I wouldn't kill you, but some serious-looking lawyers in very expensive suits would show up on your doorstep and you would be forced to sign an NDA that would make Marvel's lawyers jealous. Oh, and it would be written in Enochian and a few other languages most of us can't begin to comprehend. And I'd be called into the office and be in a lot of trouble. Again.

So for now, let's agree that my name is Sorcha, and I'm a special agent working for a top-secret ancient organisation.

My life has been turned upside down, I have seen things and done things I never even could have dreamt of. I know that eventually my story will be told, that there will be books, movies, video games or a TV show. And just like most stories, it won't be accurate because most people don't know the truth. The real truth, my truth.

So I am writing my story down now, to set the record straight. To tell what really happened.

This document might never see the light of day, but this is my story. My name is Sorcha, I am a secret agent and one of the most powerful magic users on Midgard.

Oh, yes, and I'm married to the Norse god of Mischief. I probably should have led with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 62 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
30.2K 1K 49
Annabelle gets tangled up with the wrong crowd in an attempt to get off the streets and finally find a home. She is rescued by the Avengers and becom...
8.7K 351 32
You're a very powerful being due to a curse from millions of years ago. You're from a universe where magic is bad and dishonorable. So...
11.8K 611 37
❦(LᴏᴋΙͺxAsΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...