Alpha Felix

By Wolffe59

Amber was rejected at birth by her less than caring parents, leaving her in the forest to die. Luckily a youn... More

Prologue
Departure
Roommate
The Meeting
Evaluation
Training
Training pt. 2
Nurse Visit
Personal Visit
My Hero
Taking Care of A Problem
Well This Is Awkward
Naked and Pissed
Why Me?
What Am I Going To Do?
Unexpected Visitors
Back To Square One
Apology
Hero On The Run
Is It Worth Saving Me?
Cat's out of the bag
Epilogue

New story!

88.1K 1.4K 63
By Wolffe59

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this story! If you want to read another werewolf story check out my new book in progress called "the mark" :)
It's about a girl named Katrina, she just moved into a new town and she doesn't know about werewolves. Katrina isn't a werewolf but she does have a secret of her own..:)

PS if you liked the concept of the "fire wolf" in this story, check out my brand new story Mystery Girl. This story will develop more of not only the fire wolves but all the elements! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
236K 10K 88
He takes another step forward and wraps his arms around me in a hug. Warmth fills me and soothes the parts of our body that touch. "Please," he mumbl...
819K 27K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...
65.5K 2K 34
Disclaimer: - I started on this story a long time ago, took it down but now I've started rewriting it! - This is a working title - I'm writing this f...