|| God's Gift (dadzu) || Todo...

By Kira_Kageyama

Izuku Midoriya was neglected by his father Hisashi Midoriya due to him being 'misdiagnosed' as "quirkless"... More

Chapter 1 : "Please Take Care Of Him"
Chapter 2: "little mouse"
Chapter 3: "Aphrodite Phrophecy"
plot vote
Chapter 4:"ohayo! im Izuku!...Nezu"
Chapter 5: "i made new friends"

⚠️ Author's Note ⚠️

668 11 7
By Kira_Kageyama

Hello everyone! Akira here with an update about this book and pssibly my other works aswell, It has already been established about how i am in a strict school and is fighting for my spotto stay. As such my updates are quite slow, but now that i have sealed my spot in the school i will try to update in a schedule.

Currently i have no sure answer of how my schedule would be, but for an estimation, i'd say my updates would be once every month.

I am sorry for the long updates, i hope ill be able to write more

     -Akira/Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
440K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
385K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
156K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...