Golden Eyes

Par Tinn_Tann

The Golden Guard (aka. Hunter) has been kicked out of the palace by Emperor Belos, and now has to find anothe... Plus

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

The End

556 15 2
Par Tinn_Tann

Hello guys!

I feel vad saying this but this is where ima end this story.

I konw its been like forever since the last chapter, but knowing myself I am pretty sure that I am not gonna update this story anymore.

Dont get me wrond, I love The Owl House! It's still there in my heart, it's just I never knew where this story was going nor I feel inspired to write this.

Hope you guys can understand, and again, im sorry.

I want to post original stories and stuff, so let me know if you guys would like to read that.

Anyway, here is where I say my last good day/night for this story! See ya'll in my next one!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.6K 255 15
Travis Phelps is God's devotee. He will bleed out his sins through his wounds, suffer his punishments. He will repent until his knees bruise and his...