My Sister's Bestfriend | Jiyoo

By flower-power7

Player Kim Yoohyeon falls in love with her sister's bestfriend, Kim Minji. "I may have done some stupid shits... More

If We Fall In Love
IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS
It's Love
Wishful Thinking
Dance Alone
Wonder
Falling Slowly
Ride
Teach Me How To Love
There's Nothing Holding Me Back (M)
Dear (Final)

Our First Time (M)

717 20 0
By flower-power7

Jiu's POV

Flashback to 2 hours ago

I went to the restroom to freshen up myself because I'm feeling really something I shouldn't and I know I should trust Yoohyeon.

I was about to leave the restroom when I bumped into someone, I swear she did that on purpose. I looked up and apologized anyways.

"It must be you, huh" the girl put her arms in the way so I couldn't exit. I knitted my eyebrows and said, "excuse me?"

"Yoohyeon's new toy. She dumped me because of you?? Unbelievable" oh..

"Excuse me but I'll have to pas—" she cut me off by slamming her palms on the door making loud noises.

"Do you know who I am? I'm her childhood crush and we've been dating on and off before she decided to end things with me bacause of you. You took her away from me you bitch! I'll give you a couple of days to break things with her or else I'll steal her back from you since I know she'll always come back to me anyways since I was her first love" the girl smirked at me before leaving and slamming the door shut in front of me. 

End of Flashback

"Babe you have to let me know what's wrong so I can find a solution!" She raised her voice a little bit making my ears ring and making my blood boil a little bit. We just got home 30 minutes ago, I guess I've been ignoring her since then.

"Ok first of all, I told you to not to do whatever your plan was with Dami and my sister but you still did anyway. Second of all, were you flirting with Dami's girlfriend behind my back?? I'm not done don't interrupt me, I met your ex and she told me to break things with you within a couple of days because according to her you'll always comeback to her 'cause she's your first love anyway" I snapped at her, she looked at me confused, defeat is visible in her expression.

"Babe.." she whispered while reaching for my hands, "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about Dami and her cousin Gahyeon. I wasn't flirting, God no. Ex? Must be Sunmi-unnie.. Yes, she was my first love but so what? She doesn't matter to me as much as you are. I'll never ever leave you, because you know why? I find happiness when I'm with you always. You never showed this side of you so it got me scared for a little bit and overwhelmed me thinking I might lose you because in situations like this I tend to just run away, but I won't ever run away from you" she wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

"This is bound to happen just like what Bora-unnie said, but I want you to know that when something like this happens it doesn't matter who the cause is just know that I'll always comeback to you. No one else, just you. I love you so much and no one, nothing can ever change that" She said sincerely before leaning in to kiss me. I kissed her back, "I'm sorry for doubting you" I said between our kiss.

She deepened our kiss making me moan. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes but I saw that her eyes are closed. I smiled before leaning in once again, I made myself comfortable on her lap. She started rubbing my back down to my waist and gently sliding her cold hands inside my shirt. I moaned from the sudden temperature change.

She lifted me up and head us to my room. She gently place me down on my bed before pulling away and taking off her hoodie leaving her with only a tank top and her sweat pants. I blushed at the look glancing at her toned arms. She grinned before saying, "shall we stop?" I shook my head.

She gently tugged on my shirt asking for my permission to take it off, I nodded before breaking the kiss and putting my hands up for her to raise my shirt and completely take it off of me. She started kissing me again passionately while making herself comfortable on top of me. She started going down to my neck and her hands making its way behind me unclasping my bra. I blushed at the bold gesture.

Our make out session only got hotter and passionate with our now naked bodies moving against each other and feeling each other's warmth, we both can tell how much we ached for each other's touch. Her right hand slowly traces down me, I felt her fingers gently massages my opening, I retracted from the sudden feeling, she looked at me, "did I hurt you? Should we stop?" She asked. I shook my head letting her know that I'm also enjoying this, "I-it's my first time.. do what you have to do but please be gentle" I moaned. I saw her shocked expression but I knew I saw her smirked as well.

"I think you're ready, I'm gonna go in" she warns before sliding in one finger. It feels weird and it slightly hurts but she's doing a great job making me feel comfortable, soon I got used to the size and she slid another finger in. I moaned slightly louder this time.

She stopped and looked at me, her fingers still inside me before pulling it in and out gentle and slowly. I moaned from the pleasure it's giving me. I reached for her other arm.

"yooh faster.." I hated myself for that but her touches are so addicting. She went faster and deeper making me moan louder for her taste so she leaned in to give me a passionate kiss while going in an out of me faster and deeper.

"Aahh.. I'm a-almost there.." I said desperately, "I can tell baby, relax and let it go ok?" She said while planting wet kisses on my neck making me even more aroused. Soon I reached my climax. I felt my body shiver from the euphoria I'm riding with right now. I held her hand to stop her from going in and out as I'm very sensitive right after that orgasm, she chuckled before pulling out her fingers.

"W-why.. that was so good Yoohyeon-ah" I muttered softly. She kissed my temple before saying, "I'll go ahead and shower first, I'll leave you to gain your strength back ok?" She giggled before going to the restroom.

A few minutes later, she came back with my pajama on. I can't lie and said she didn't look good with it. I smiled at her, she climbed up on my bed and planted a kiss on my chest.

"Your turn Minjwi" She teased. I sighed before standing up and losing my balance, she laughed at me. I gave her a playful glare.

"This is all your fault!!" I whined. She gave me kiss on my cheek while giggling before pointing to the bathroom. I walked slowly inside the restroom and showered.

After a few minutes I went back and saw her sleeping soundly on my bed, I smiled and whispered, "I love you" she must've heard me since she turned around and hugged me down on top of her while saying I love you back in a sleepy way and never letting go of me so, I smiled before falling asleep in her arms.

Next morning, I reached for Yoohyeon but she's gone. I looked around and saw that the room has been fully cleaned, our clothes from last night are all neatly stacked in the laundry basket. I smiled. the effort hehe. I went to the restroom to do my morning routine before heading to the living room.

I looked at the toast and coffee on the table, she must've woken up early this morning huh. I saw her sitting on the couch with her headphones on while typing something on her laptop. I sat down carefully and gave her a morning kiss on her cheek.

She looked at me dearly before taking off her headphones and setting aside her laptop. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me multiple times all over my cheek and jaw. I giggled.

"Dongie, didn't come home?" I asked.

"Hm.. she did but she went out early not too long ago, I think they went on a date" she replied wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Oh, ok.. What are you doing?" I asked pointing at her laptop.

"Oh, I'm scheduling a flight for Mom. She's coming here to meet you" I choked on my spit, she looked at me worriedly asking me if I'm ok, I nodded.

"Yooh.. W-why, w-when are w— Why didn't you tell me sooner??" I whined, she laughed.

"Babe, it's fine she already loves you. Also, some time this week" she grinned at me, I face palmed myself.

"Ok.. w-well tell me what she'll like.." she grabbed my chin.

"Hey, relax.. she's amazing just like you. I'm sure you'll get along. Just be your natural sweet self when you're around her ok? I promised, she'll love you" she gave me a smile. I nodded before standing up to grab a toast.

This information is making me hungry suddenly.. haa..

End of Jiu's POV

-----------

- Sunmi x Yooh (cuz y not O.o)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 233 27
Yoonmin --- "You know it all, you're my best friend," --- "You always will be remembered in our hearts, as the one whose hope never faded," --- | Tr...
10.2K 518 16
Minji thinks that it's very impossible to fall in love with a person named, Kim Yoohyeon. After all, they don't match at all, they have very differen...
15 0 1
Kim Seokjin is in 'love' with her childhood best friend Kim Namjoon. Min Yoongi loves Kim Seokjin. This is the story of a somewhat complicated love...