La Missione

By lilcutie_el

Will this be my downfall? ...................... Amary Acosta, a high valued agent. She knew one day, death w... More

Miss: El
-Prolonged-
Chapter 01: Possession's Mission
Chapter 02: "Decision"
Chapter 04: Farewell
Chapter 05: "Move Out" ( part 1 )
Chapter 05: "New House" ( part 2 )
Chapter 06: " Hayden King "
Chapter 07: " Portal "
Chapter 08: " Meet "
Chapter 09: " Threat "
Chapter 10: " Clumsy "
Chapter 11: " Him "

Chapter 03: "I'm in"

137 113 11
By lilcutie_el

Amary P.O.V

"Good morning agent Cole, the master is waiting for you inside," Charlie said as he saw me approaching.

I'm here at our office and I'm accepting the mission my master offered.

"Good morning as well, Charlie!"I greeted back to him.

He nodded as I pass at him heading towards the door of the master office.

"Good morning Cole" my master greeted me as I appeared at his door.

"Good morning Master," I said back to him.

"So I assume, you had a decision" he declared.

I chuckled.

"I'm in" I responded.

"Great Cole!" he said.

"So let's talk about the mission's plan then," he stated.

"Go on master,"

He grabbed something from his table. It's an envelope, he handed it to me. I accepted and scanned it.

"It's your complete new identity Cole. You're gonna be Niara Dowson. A young C.E.O of Dowson Group of Companies. Everything is complete in there Colli. Your ID, passport, cards, documents, and the keys to your new house and car."

What he said was true. Everything is complete inside it for my new identity.

"Don't worry about the physical company of DGC, it's here in Europe, and I already coordinated with them about using their company's name as your fake company."

I nodded as a response.

"Here's our first plan, as this mafia has strong security inside and out you're going to act as their new potential investor. Through this, we can win some of their trust that you're not an agent." He explained.

I just nodded again.

" Cole, lots of other agents and assassins tried to invade at this mafia before unto now. They succeeded in entering the mafia but later on, they were busted and killed. All of them because of impulsive decisions they made."

I just paid all my attention to listening to him and don't bother to reply to what he explained.

" One more thing, you have to stay in their camp Cole. You'll be my eyes and ears inside. If you can come up with any ideas that might be useful, don't hesitate to inform me right away." He said as he rise from his chair.

" Aye Aye master" I answered.

" Also the money that your gonna invest into them is on the card already. It's your bribe to them, Cole." I nodded again.

"Here," he said as he handed me again an envelope. " It's the complete details about this mafia. Read it, and all the questions in your mind would be answered." I grabbed it from his hands.

" I'll put an end to this Master," I said to him as I stand.

" Good luck then Cole," He said and smiled again.

Creepy smile.

After our conversation, I headed my way outside.

It's a different mission than any of the cases I've dealt with these past few years of my career. It's far more difficult.

Ada's P.O.V

I woke up when someone hits the doorbell outside my door. It's my rest day and I planned this day as my sleeping day as I barely fall asleep because of my busy schedules this past week. And what I hated the most is when someone my sleep!!

Interrupting my sleep is a CRIME!

I rushed through my door and opened it furiously not minding who the person was outside

.

"Look's like I awaken the dragon," She said calmly leaning against the walls across my door. Only for me to get even more furious!

" Be thankful your my buddy, if your not, I'm sure I'll kill you," I said as I opened the door widely for her to enter. I'm mad but when it comes to this woman, I just can't hold it any longer.

" So now, tell me about what you've said to me last night. You've waken me up from my beauty sleep so you need to tell me that as compensation," I said and walked towards the kitchen to get us some drinks.

"I don't know Ad," she responded to me as she leaned against the couch. I know this woman well, if she acted like this something was bothering her.

I came back with two glasses of wine and sat beside her.

"Tell me about it, Amary," I demanded to her.

She told me everything about the mission she was in and I just listened to her.

" It's difficult Amary," I admitted as she finished talking.

" Told you."

" When are you gonna start then?" I asked showing worriedness in my voice.

"It's a week from now."

"Oh, it's quite nearer than I thought it will be. Be careful I'm not with you this time." I said seriously.

She just chuckled.

" I will. I still have to find my man after all" she said chuckling.

I laugh at what she said.

"You're not kidding right?"

" Do I look like Ad?"

I laugh again.

"Okay then, don't die if you still wanted to," I said while laughing.

This mission is difficult. I know Amary is a good fighter but still, she's alone this time which bothers me so much. I badly wanted to be with her this time but I also got lots of missions as the master directed me to do. But I trusted Amary's decision at this, after all, she knows what's best for her.

Amary P.O.V

The days accelerate so fast and today is Sunday. It's my older bro's wedding. I'm happy as Yvie and him are finally settling down together. I know they can be a perfect couple just like our parents and will be blessed with a beautiful child.

I know their story from the start until today. Yvie is a year older than me. They meet at one of Xander's meetings abroad and fall in love with each other. How ironic it is. Haha.

We are now at our main branch hotel as this will be the venue for the wedding reception. To be more specific, I am now in my suit together with these two women who were fixing my hair and nails for the wedding.

My god, these women are working for hours already and yet I am still not ready. How boring. They're just making my hair look like a mess!

Half an hour had passed and finally, I'm done!

I am now in front of a long light green gown with a long slit in the thigh area. Exactly what I thought about what my brother would pick for me. I wore it and I walked towards the human-size mirror and looked at my reflection.

" Not that bad huh" 

(Ouh, thats me!)

"Let's rock it, Amary!" I said to myself as I grabbed my purse. I go down to the hall when surprisingly my family was there already.

"Oh look who's here guys!" Liam shouted grabbing all their attention to me. What a good boy indeed. Their facial expressions were priceless. They were shocked. But yeah, I can't blame them though the fact that I don't like wearing kinds of stuff like this.

" My god you're so gorgeous honey" mom

" I always do mom," I said sarcastically.

" Finally my big sister look's like a woman at last!" Keeva exclaimed.

"Your beautiful princess" dad

" Dad, I am and I know it," I said again with a sarcastic tone of voice.

My dad shrugged.

" My god, just save those praises to Yvie guys. I'm, sure she's the real gorgeous one." I said while walking towards the main door. I hated complements, it just doesn't suit my personality especially when it comes to my appearance. I accept compliments though but it's from work and it's completely different compared to what my family does now.

Wearing a gown sucks to me. I can not walk that properly as the slit is killing me! The heels also make my feet ache!

"Bro, you must give me a handsome nephew," I said to myself as walked strugling with my heels.

"Needed a hand, big sis? Liam asked as he noticed my uncomfortable walk.

"No need Liam. I can handle this" I said as I try to walk straight and for my luck, it worked this time.

We reached the outside and the limo is already there. All of them hop in aside from me. I just don't want to ride into a car where I'm not the one driving. It just gives me a different feeling.

" Hop in Alice" My mom called.

"Nah, I'll drive my car mom." I walked towards my car.

I drove my way to the church and after a couple more hours, I reached the church where the ceremony will be held. The ceremony goes and I'm so damn bored. I hate things like this. At last, the priest announces husband and wife. They kissed and we cheered for them.

I let a big breath as a relief. We go back to our hotel and continued the celebration. Lots of people come to the ceremony. Businessmen that we have an alliance with were here together with their wives.

I walked to my table and I ate some cake.

" Hey! You look super gorgeous my sister!" a familiar voice said.

I face him and give him a death glare. Sending daggers to him. It's my brother.

" Evil," I said and continued eating.

"I picked the right dress indeed for you Alice. It suits you perfectly," he said teasingly.

" You shut up. Be thankful because I didn't ruin your wedding day by wearing my pajamas here," I said to him.

He burst out a loud laugh.

I smirked at him.

MY brother and I were the closest ones in the family. We grow up and bond with each other. It's because of our close gap, his 3 years older than me, closer than my gap to Liam and Keeva. He used to be my listener every time I got problems. But it stopped when my Dad passed the possession to him. He becomes the
C.E.O at a young age. Because of that, we barely meted each other caused of his busy schedules and all. But yeah, I also enjoyed my younger siblings as they grew up as well. I'm 7 years older than Keeva and 10 years older than Liam. It's pretty much far hahaha.

The celebration goes on and I chatted with some of my closest relatives who attended the wedding and also with our business partners. I used to be a BSBA graduate before I proceed into my career so I also got an idea when it comes to business matters.

" Big sister!" Keeva called me. Together with a... Guy?

" Big sis, t this i is...." she said nervously.

" Your damn boyfriend," I stated with a blank emotion as I looked at the guy. The guy stiffed as I look at him. Coward.

I smirk.

" So tell me your name young man," I said while drinking my wine.

" A Austine Anderson," he answered nervously.

" Anderson huh," I said while chuckling.

We talked about some formal things and I let Keeva get me some wine.

"Hey" I called him.

" Just make sure you'll not gonna make my sister cry or else I'll break your jaw," I said in a serious tone.

He nodded and looked into my eyes. A scared emotion showed up on his face as what I've said earlier. I could tell that he's a good man, but still, if he does one wrong move I'll hit him in the face. I want him to prove himself to me and my parents.

I smirked.

"coward," I said and walked away.

"Cole" I face the person who called me. It's Ada.

" Fox" I said "sorry I didn't notice you earlier," I said.

" Nah, it's okay. Let's talk" she said and start to walk towards the elevator. I followed her.

Cole and Fox. It's our agent's name. Our master gives it to us as our identity.

The elevator opened and we walked out. We are now in my suit.

"Cole, did you tell uncle and aunt about your mission yet?" she asked breaking the silence.

"Not yet Fox, I'll tell them most probably tomorrow or the next day I guess" I replied.

" I see. You only got three days Colli, days accelerate so fast."

" Yeah, I know. I'll face it Fox."

"Just be careful. Call me if anything happens inside."

" I will. You too, I know master also give you a new mission. Be careful as well"

"You're bringing Luxe with you"

"I'll bring him, as he's the only one who can keep me company for 1 year."

"I see"

Our conversation ended and I decided to just lay on my bed as my head hurt a little. Probably caused by the wine I drank earlier. I closed my eyes and let my mind rest...

.

......to be continued.......

Hi there!

How was it?

We're getting nearer to the exciting part guys.

Just keep in touch guys!

Comment, vote, share, and follow to be updated!

-Ms. El;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 13.6K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
6.6K 477 127
She's a nurse.She's a lawyer.But she decides to become an FBI field agent to continue her family legacy within the FBI.Right when she joins a mafia b...
2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
287 26 20
What if the one you once loathed with your whole being becomes the one you can't resist? Eleanor Branson- She'd landed her dream role as an FBI Spec...