borhap + queen imagines

By rogertaylorishawt

just some imagines about my favourite boys :) mostly fluff, not good at smut but will try. won't be a lot of... More

ben hardy - the blind date
joe mazzello - quarantine
rami malek - true love
gwilym lee - what was i thinking?
roger taylor - friends
john deacon - unexpected love
freddie mercury - the first i love you
brian may - finally
ben hardy - more than friends
joe mazzello - love at first sight
rami malek - airport crush
gwilym lee - one night stand
roger taylor - i love you, okay
author's note
ben hardy - are you jealous?
joe mazzello - guitar lessons
rami malek - denial
gwilym lee - our first kiss
roger taylor - fake date
john deacon - i like you more
brian may - knocked up
ben hardy - please don't leave me
joe mazzello - drunk
rami malek - just a fan
dustin moskovitz - more than anything

dustin moskovitz - i'm not done with you yet

95 1 0
By rogertaylorishawt

A/N: yes i know another one about dustin i just love him so much and he deserves more attention. this one took longer to plan because i literally wrote down the dialogue from the scene lmao. guess you now know how desperate i am 

my sister alice and her friend christy literally dragged me out of bed and forced me to go with them to meet up with some quote on quote "extremely hot guys". i honestly don't know why they wanted me to go but alice thought it was best for me to get out of my dorm and do something, so i guess i did. 

once we arrive at the restaurant/bar, we all sit down and order drinks, but a few minutes later, they all go to the bathroom leaving me sitting alone looking like a goddamn loser. why did i agree to come?  after about half an hour, i see eduardo and mark walking out of the bathroom with massive grins on their faces. yup, they definitely had sex. 

i walk over to them. "thanks for leaving me." i say, folding my arms. eduardo looks at me. "sorry y/n." he says, a small smile plastered on his face. i roll my eyes. "whatever, where are they?" i ask, brushing his hand away. "freshening up." mark says, smirking widly. i slowly nod my head and wait with them. mark must of seen someone he knew because he walked over to a group of people and stood there, talking to some girl. "who's that?" i ask eduardo. "his ex." he says. i nod my head once again. christy and alice finally come out of the bathroom. "thanks for ditching me by the way, i appreciate it." i sassily say to alice. she shakes her head. "well at least i got you out of your dorm. you should be thanking me properly." before i could retaliate, mark walks straight past me. 

"hey, that was great. that was the right thing to do. you apologised, right?" eduardo says to mark, stopping him from completely walking away. i glance at alice and christy who have the same perplexed expression as me. mark looks down at the floor and then back up to eduardo. "we need to expand." he then walks out completely, leaving all three of us behind. eduardo turns to us, scratching the back of his neck. "is he mad about something?" alice asks eduardo. i glance at him and he looks between all three of us before telling us to follow him. 

we follow him to a dorm block on the harvard campus. he leads us into a dorm room already consisting of a very stressed looking mark and two other guys. one of them may i add is extremely good looking. as we walk in, the cute guy looks straight at me but i quickly glance away to avoid awkward eye contact. "please, make yourselves comfortable. i'll get you girls another drink." eduardo says, pointing towards a three seater sofa in line of the door. christy and alice take a seat and i follow suit, sitting next to christy. eduardo passes all us a drink each and i thank him by smiling. the cute guy sits next to me and i can already feel my heart hammering against my chest. how is he doing that?

mark walks into the small room. "okay, we are expanding to yale and columbia. dustin-" mark looks towards the guy sitting next to me. so that's his name. "i want you to share the coding work with me." dustin nods slowly and gives me a side glance. i look at him and he gives me a small smirk before looking at mark again. i take a sip of my drink, trying to stop myself from blushing. mark continues on. "chris, you're gonna be in charge of publicity and outreach and you should start by getting a story in the BU student newspaper. it's the bridge." as mark is saying all of this, it's hard to keep up with it all. every once in a while, i feel dustin's eyes on me, staring at me before awkwardly looking away. i can't help but wonder if he's actually looking at me or alice and christy. either way, it's making my stomach do backflips. 

"why do you want a story to the BU newspaper?" eduardo asks, making all of us glance at him then back at mark. "because, i do. now, here's the arrangement. eduardo is CFO and owns 30% of the company. dustin is the vice president and head of programming and his 5% of the company will come from my end. and chris is director of publicity and his compensation will depend on how much work he ends up doing." i look at mark, completely out of focus from what he had just said. dustin looks over at me once again and i look at him. his eyes linger on me for a while longer, looking me up and down and looking away again. wow, he did not make that subtle at all. 

"any questions?" mark asks, looking at everyone in the room. 

"who are the girls?" everyone looks at dustin. i laugh a little at his puzzled look. "sorry. they're christy, alice and y/n." i glance at dustin for what feels like the millionth time that night and give him a warm smile. "hi." he says, giving us all a small wave. 

"hi." christy says, smiling softly at him. "hello." alice breathes, barely looks at him. 

after the small introduction, christy speaks up. "so is there anything we can do?" i nod, agreeing with her question and looking over at mark. he looks between us. "no, that's all. yale and columbia, let's go." with that, mark walks over to his desk and opens his laptop, getting stuck into work. christy walks over to eduardo and sits on his lap and they start making out. i widden my eyes in shock and disgust. nervous butterflies fill my stomach as i see dustin side glance me. alice scoffs and walks outside, closing the door with a slam behind her. what the fuck am i meant to do?

"are they a thing or?" i look at dustin who has spoken up once again. i shrug my shoulders, trying to avoid looking at eduardo and christy practically eating each other's faces. "i don't know." i say truthfully. dustin does a quick nod before turning towards me. this makes me fully look him in the eyes. "would you like to see how coding works?" he asks me, passion written all over his face. i can't help but think how adorable he looks. i smile. "i would love to." he stands up and reaches for my hand, pulling me over to another desk, presumably his own. he sits me on his bed and walks over to his desk to retrieve his computer. he sits down next to me. "so this is how it works, it's a little complicated at first but-" i cut him off. "i'm a fast learner." he looks at me with a grin. "then i guess this will be easy for you." 

a couple months later dustin and i have grown closer and closer. i didn't end up understanding how coding works but dustin doesn't need to know that. he texts me every night to come over to his dorm to chill. most of the time it mainly consists of me laying on his bed and him continuing working on the site that mark calls 'the facebook'. on all the other nights, i don't mind just sitting in silence, listening to dustin typing away but tonight i finally get sick of sitting around, boring myself even more. i sit up and face him even though his back is turned towards me. "dustin can we please do something, i'm bored out of my fucking mind." i groan. "in a minute y/n, i just need to quickly finish this and then i'm all yours." i can practically hear his smirk. i stand up and walk slowly over to his desk, leaning on it and looking down at him. he quickly glances at me and smiles before continuing. 

i've recently developed a small crush on dustin. it came as a shock to me since i don't usually crush on people unless they really mean something to me. the moment i knew i felt something for him was when we both were at a campus party and i saw him flirting with some girls. they were giggling and brushing his arm with theirs and it just made me feel jealous. it caught me so off guard that i knew i had to get drunk that night, which i did. the night resulted in dustin practically carrying me back to my dorm. i'm so glad nothing happened between us that night because if it did, i would never look at him ever again. 

his vigorous typing is driving me mental so i decide to do something that i know will make him full off his hinges. i shut his laptop which causes him to snap his gaze up at me. "y/n! no, what the fuck! why did you-" i cut him off by sitting on his lap, straddling him and forcefully placing my lips on his. i can tell at first, he's shocked but he eventually gets into it as i feel his hands slide down the sides of my body. i pull at the ends of his hair, making him moan in pleasure. he starts to trail wet kisses down my jawline and neck. he definitely wants to leave marks. loving the heavenly sounds that escape his lips, i gradually roll my hips making him shudder underneath me. "jesus y/n." i smirk at how weak he's become. he picks me up and walks us over to the bed, our lips still connected. he places me down softly, crawling on top of me. he unbuttons my shirt and leaves wet kisses all over my collarbone and stomach. he reconnects our lips and i flip us over so i'm now straddling him again. i help him take his shirt off and start roughly kissing his neck. 

"dustin?" we snap our necks to see mark, eduardo and christy standing in the doorway looking dumbstruck. "uhh, how long have you been standing there?" i ask,  not daring to move. "well we uh, we came in when i guess dustin moved you two to the bed. we didn't know if you wanted us to interupt or." eduardo explains, still with a dumb stricken expression. christy starts laughing. "wow y/n, good job. i'm proud of you. just don't get pregnant, alright?" she says, walking over to the couch and sitting on it. mark is still in shock to what he just walked in on and slowly makes his way over to his own desk. eduardo winks at us before joining christy. i slowly turn my head to look at dustin, who is as red as a tomato. i slide off him and sit next to him, buttoning my shirt back up. "i'll just um, get back to work." he whispers, tidying his hair. i smile and nod as he sits back in his chair and opens his device. still feeling devilish, i walk over to dustin and place my chin on his shoulder and whisper in his ear. "i'm not done with you yet." i can see his eyes widden in the still black computer screen. i smirk at how much control i have over him and walk towards eduardo and christy, sitting next to them and maintaining eye contact with dustin. he clears his throat and gets back to work. 

that was interesting..

A/N: i actually love this omg

danielle <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 390 23
Nothing dramatic or horrific happened to me for this to happen. I was just extremely lucky. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision. Other da...
202K 3.5K 64
imagines of Queen, imagine them as the bohemian rhapsody cast or the actual members of Queen! either way, I hope you enjoy them"
1.7K 95 11
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ!~ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 𝐑 𝐔 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 ~Y/N is gender neutral ~Most of these are pla...
23.9K 503 15
idk man i have a couple blurbs i wanna write down might be smut idk tho