roger taylor - i love you, okay

pretend this is set in modern times 

---------------------------------------------------------

i have never hated anyone as much as i hate roger taylor. he is the most stuck up person i think i've ever met. all he cares about is the amount of girls he can get into his bed. he is such an asshole. my friends say the only reason why i hate him is because deep down i'm in love with him. i always push those thoughts from my brain but sometimes they somehow find their way back. 

i have gotten very close to the others; brian, john and freddie. i always go with them to band practises, rehearsals, to the studio. i go with them everywhere. freddie says i'm his good luck charm. i love freddie. one day, all 5 of us are in the studio. it's late so i'm laying on the couch in the corner, trying to get some rest like brian told me to. "move." i open my eyes and see roger standing over me, i scoff and sit up. he sits down next to me and lights a cigarette. i look over at him. "you know those are bad for you, right?" i say. roger glares at me. "and when did you care what's good or what's bad for me, y/n?" roger asks, anger in his voice. "woah, calm down i was just saying, jeez." i stand up and walk over to john. "hey y/n." john says, looking up at me. i give him a smile. "hey, deaky, how's it going?" i ask. "yeah good, you?" he asks. 

"well, i was doing just fine until your lazy ass drummer told me to move." i say, glaring at roger. "for god sakes roger, leave the poor girl alone, she's been trapped in here all day." brian says, butting into the conversation. roger looks over at all of us, confused. "what? not my problem i wanted to sit down." i roll my eyes and sit in between brian and john. 

as freddie walks in from coming back from the bathroom, my cellphone rings on the table. "darling, your phone's ringing. ooohhh, who's chris?" freddie teases, handing me my phone. "no one." i lie, taking my phone from freddie. "hey chris, what's up?" all 4 of them look at me, suspiciously. "yeah, okay i'll see you soon..okay bye." i hang up the phone and walk over to grab my coat. "alright guys, i'm off. i'll see you boys later." 

"woah, woah, woah. who was that?" roger asks, standing up. i look at roger, confused. he never cares about anything that i do. why is he so interested now? i look at brian who looks just as confused as me. "just someone i know." i say. "yeah but who?" roger asks, blowing out smoke from his cigarette. "since when did you care about anything that happens in my life, roger?" i ask, folding my arms. roger shrugs. "since now, apparently." i roll my eyes. "well, if you must know, i have a date." 

"a date? ooh, who with?" freddie asks, coming to stand next to roger. "chris watson." freddie's smile drops. "what?" i ask, unfolding my arms. "i wouldn't y/n, i've heard that guy is bad news." roger speaks up, dabbing out his cigarette. i scoff. "yeah right what has he done, forgotten to pay a parking ticket?" i laugh, i turn towards the door but feel someone's hand on my wrist. "believe me, y/n. i know." i look at freddie who is nodding his head in agreement. roger lets go of my wrist. "what? what has he done?" i ask. 

"he fucks to many girls and ditches them." roger says. i scoff once again. "roger, you do know you're just explaining yourself right?" john and brian stifle a giggle and freddie bursts out laughing. "y/n, i mean it i-i don't want you with that guy." i look roger in the eyes. "what the fuck roger? since when did you get a say in who i date? don't you hate me or something?" i ask, throwing my hands up in the air. "y/n, i don't hate you i-i." roger stutters. i look at him. "oh for gad sake's roger what-"

"i love you okay?!" 

i stand up straighter and gape at him. brian, freddie and john don't seem shocked at all. they seem almost relieved. "you-you love me?" i stutter. roger walks closer to me, grabbing my hand in his. he locks his eyes with mine. "yeah.." i don't hesitate. i pull him in for a passionate kiss. the boys all turn around, whistling. roger pulls me into him by my waist. we break apart for some air and i smile at him. "took you long enough." i whisper. roger chuckles. "so you're not going on that date?" roger asks, hope in his eyes. i shake my head. 

"only if it's with you."