scandalous

Da r3mismylove

He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much s... Altro

info | cast
one | a night no one can forget
two | coincidence
three | too much kissing
five | a dog meet
six | amore
seven | keep your enemies closer
eight | in love but forgotten
nine | when everything goes terribly
ten | plan failed
eleven | dangerous
twelve | kiss it better
thirteen | aching for revenge
fourteen | doppelgΓ€nger
fifteen | out in the open
sixteen | what she wants
seventeen | need
eighteen | a date
nineteen | donut date
twenty | reunion
twenty-one | redemption
twenty-two | make-up
twenty-three | after care
twenty-four | meet the parent
twenty-five | all because of one night
epilogue | the end

four | motorcycle

2.4K 57 27
Da r3mismylove

TRINITY

"I'm so horny." Athena groans right after I accept her call.

"Same." I laugh, sitting on my couch that faces the window as I wait for Aaron to pick me up for our fourth date, but I don't think he'll be this early.

On our second date, he took me to an amusement park and made us go on the same ride three times in a row. I had asked him why we had went on the same ride three times, and his response was "I like hearing you scream."

I squirted right then and there.

Our third date, he took me to the movies and then a lake where he kissed me before he dropped me off.

"I don't know what to do. Reid doesn't want to have sex because there's no love but isn't all sex loveless?" She cries, putting me out of my train of thought.

With Athena's past relationships, she can assume that all sex is loveless. But that's only because she never had sex when love was involved. Jeremy, even though he's dead, was an asshole. I don't know how Athena even liked the guy. If three years ago me could see Athena now, married with a guy who doesn't seem anything like Jeremy, she would be surprised. And that's extremely devastating. I want nothing but the best for Athena.

"Depends what position your in." I snort and Athena lets a laugh out.

"Care to tell me which positions are loveless?" She asks, her voice telling me that there's a huge grin on her face.

It takes me a while to respond because I have to think.

"No, I won't. Figure it out yourself, bitch." I fake laugh.

Truly, no position in sex is neither loveless or anything that is love.

There's different ways of showing love through sex.

My way is when they smile at me before kissing me in missionary.

I hear a moan from Athena which makes me laugh.

"I'm going to go, have fun with your fingers." I state before hanging up.

I don't want to hear Athena fantasize about Reid with her fingers.

I also need to start getting ready for my date with Aaron.

My mom had decided to sleep over today since she was having one of her bad days and didn't want to be alone.

She was currently petting Cleo in the guest/her bedroom.

Everything's been so hard since Dad went missing. It's been over a decade since then but mom still has her bad days.

I sigh as I walk into my room to get ready.

I was looking down at my outfit as I waited on my porch for Aaron to arrive. I was wearing a black tank top, which had a padded bra built into it, and a black skirt.

I also brought sunglasses because Aaron had said we would be outside for this date.

I would also be staying the night at Aaron's which means, I might have sex with Aaron again.

Eventually, Aaron pulled into my driveway, the only problem was, he was on a motorcycle.

I walked over to him as he took his helmet off his head and used his hand to shake his hair.

"Hey." He smiles at me as I approach him, my eyes on the motorcycle.

"Hi, what is this?" I ask, giving him a small smile.

"A motorcycle, I have something planned for us." He states. "Unfortunately I have only one helmet so do you want it?"

"No, I don't want my hair to get messed up, I'll use my sunglasses to protect me." I answer, hesitant to get on the motorcycle.

"You might want to close your mouth though, so you don't swallow any bugs." He says.

"Got it." I gulp.

I watch him put on the helmet, his eyes coming into contact with mine.

"You coming?" he asks, putting his hands on the handle.

I nod, the idea of riding a motorcycle with Aaron makes me want to clench my thighs together. I would invite him into my house if my mom wasn't in there.

I climb on the back and just sit there, not knowing where to put my legs.

Aaron helps me.

He grabs both of my legs and places them where they should go. My thighs are on his. I may have let a little sound out of my mouth.

"Just wrap your arms around my waist." He orders and I do.

I accidentally brush his bulge.

I put my sunglasses on before closing my eyes.

He revs the motorcycle before backing out of my driveway and begins to drive away.

I hold onto Aaron as tight as I can.

He's going so fast with the motorcycle.

The wind in my hair feels good though.

I press my face into his back.

I stay in this position until we come to a complete stop.

"We're here." Aaron announces, taking off his helmet.

I lift my head up to see where we are.

Oh my god.

He took us to a cliff. For the sunset.

I slowly remove my arms from his torso and get off the bike to get closer to see the view.

"It's so pretty." I whisper, but loud enough for Aaron to hear. I have the biggest smile on my face.

"I know." He states.

I look back at him to see him looking at me instead of the view.

My face feels really hot.

He's really hot. I walk over to him and prepare to sit behind him on the motorcycle but he stops me and puts me at the front, in front of him, but I'm facing the sun.

"The sun's going to set in five minutes, then we can go to my house." He whispers in my ear as I tense.

Who knew a voice could be so fucking hot?

"Okay." I nod, feeling his hands on my hips after he gives me the helmet.

"Your hair is going to be messy later anyway." He kisses my neck before staring at the sunset.

One of his hands move to my thigh and stays there as the sun begins to set.

Don't imagine him fingering you. Don't imagine him fingering you.

I'm imagining it.

I'm hoping for it.

But it doesn't happen.

I lean into Aaron as we watch the sunset.

When the sun sets, and the sky becomes filled with stars, Aaron helps me put on the helmet.

Aaron explains to me how we are going to go back to his house.

Apparently, he's going to press the gas and he's going to brake for us, but I'm going to be the eyes.

I place my hands on the handles and Aaron placed his hands over my hands.

I inhale a deep breath before we start driving to Aaron's house.

When we got to Aaron's house. We had parked in the garage and killed the engine to his motorcycle.

I'd taken the helmet off and placed it on the handle of the motorcycle and got off the motorcycle.

I turned around, waiting for Aaron to get off the motorcycle.

Instead of Aaron getting off the motorcycle, he grabs me by the waist and places me back on the motorcycle, so I'm facing him.

Before I can gasp in surprise, he kisses me.

And then, I get so lost in kissing him.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I pull him closer to kiss me.

He groans when I do this and the sound instantly goes to the place between my thighs.

And then, the kiss becomes sloppy as Aaron takes off his jacket while I unbutton some of the buttons on Aaron's shirt.

I push my skirt up a little so it exposes my panties. I feel bad for Aaron's motorcycle, I'm dripping all over it.

I reach for Aaron's belt and begin to undo it as he grabs the hem of my panties and rips it off me.

I manage to get Aaron's dick out when he pulls me closer to him.

Aaron's kisses become less sloppy as he teases my entrance with his tip. I moan in his mouth as he slowly enters me.

We continue kissing until Aaron pulls back from my lips.

"Shit, the condom." He pants, out of breath.

He reaches for his pocket and I make a mental note of where his wallet is, just in case he pisses me off.

"It's fine, I'm on birth control." I whimper, he's still inside me but there's no thrusting or pumping and I'm desperate for some movement.

"Have you skipped any days?" He asks.

I stay quiet because I'm too distracted by his dick inside me to think right now.

"I'll just take the morning after pill tomorrow." I say.

Aaron contemplates it for a few minutes before muttering, "Fuck it. If you want to get fucked raw, then your going to get fucked raw. Are you going to be a good little slut for me?"

"Yes, I'll be good." I moan at his degrading.

This is when I realized I had a degrading kink.

"Good girl." He kisses me again and pulls my hips closer to him.

And a praise kink.

I moan into his mouth as he experiments ways to fuck on his motorcycle, there's not a lot of space.

His kisses begin at my mouth but he trails down my neck as he makes his way towards my chest.

I put my hands behind me somewhere to support myself as I buck my hips to his, fucking him back.

I'm so turned on right now.

Aaron pulls my shirt down so it exposes my tits and begins to kiss my tit, before he starts sucking on my nipples.

I let out moans, I can't stop moaning, it feels so good.

Aaron's hands on my hips pull me onto him, so I'm on top.

I wrap my legs around his torso as I grind on him.

"Oh fuck." I gasp, riding him faster as fucks me back.

Too good. It feels to good.

"Your so fucking beautiful Trinity." He groans against my tits.

"You feel so good inside me." I shudder, placing my hands on his shoulders to support myself.

I begin to fuck him harder, picking up my pace as I feel my orgasm play out.

Aaron moves one of his hands on my waist to my pussy and begins to rub my clit in the way I like, rough.

"Oh my god." I cry out, throwing my head back in pleasure. "Oh fuck me!"

"Jesus Trinity." He groans out, using his one hand to press me into him more, causing him to go deeper inside me. "Your so fucking wet."

I know I am.

I grip the back of Aaron's neck harder as I grind onto him as hard as I can.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come." I pant.

"I wanna feel you milking my cock, Trinity." Aaron groans, placing both his hands on my waist to push me down more. "Fucking do it Trinity, come on me."

"Oh that feels so fucking good." I moan as I come. "Yes, yes, yes!"

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel Aaron's release inside me.

I've never had sex on a motorcycle before. But that was the hottest sex I've had in a while. Holy shit.

Aaron kisses me roughly as my breathing calms down.

"I hope your not tired." He whispers against my lips. "Because we aren't done."

I laugh against his lips, already ready for round two.

"Then what are we waiting for? Show me your bedroom Aaron."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

372K 8.2K 38
A stripper. An Italian mafia boss. And an unexpected pregnancy. Andrea Capaldi was a selfless woman who would do anything to help her family when...
6.8K 237 9
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
300K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
138K 2.4K 12
"When you are done admiring my house, I want to make something clear to you. What happened tonight should never repeat itself again, because if it do...