๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

Da firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... Altro

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy

875 32 10
Da firery_vry

━━━━━━ 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗚𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝘆 ━━━━━━

━━━ Third person

Muichiro was walking down through the halls of the infirmary, while she was walking to saw from out of the corner of her eye, the head of the Hyuga clan walking out from one of the rooms, to which she assumed to be Neji's.

"Huyga-san." She greeted bowing slightly. He nodded and Bower slightly as well. "Tokito-san, I give you my gratitude for treating Hinata. I suppose my eldest Daughter is your friend, however, I don't see how a person like you could associate with someone so weak like her." He simply said then walked away.

She let out a light sigh and walked into the room. In there she saw Neji looking out the window with a gentle smile on his face, with a scroll in his hands. He looked at peace for some reason.

"Ne~ Neji are you could gazing without me?" Muichiro asked leaning against the door frame, gaining his attention. This time he didn't turn away or ignore her.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

She shrugged and walked up to him and took a seat in front of his bed.

"Neji. . . The sky is beautiful isn't it?" Muichiro said under her breath but loud enough for him to hear. A silently nodded his head a turned his face to the sky where the young was lost in her thoughts with.

They sat there in comfortable silence for a moment before he decided to speak up.

"Lady Muichiro, my deepest apologies for the way I acted towards you before. . .  What Naruto said made me realise that I don't want to drown myself in self-pity any more!" He stated

His voice sounded so sincere. He lowers his head downwards so the young Tokito couldn't see his face. He then placed the palm of his hands on his lap, he was sincerely apologizing about what he had done to her.

"Well... I can forgive you... And sorry I noticed how hurt you were, but I didn't do anything... But stand there and watch." He shook his head and lifted it to face Muichiro. "It's not your fault... Lady Muichiro

"Thank you for worrying about me." He silently said but it was loud enough for the younger ears to pick up.

"Well, that's what friends do," Muichiro mutters, then heard an announcement was heard from outside, it was kinda muffled but she made it out and it said that it was time for the next match.

She stood up from her chair facing him. "It looks like I have to go now," He nodded.

She watched as she turned her help and walked out of there.

"Now... Where was I supposed to go again?"

She had finally made it back to the observation deck and easily spotted Naruto and Shikamaru in front of her talking. When Naruto noticed her presence he grinned and ran to her, once he was close enough he went for the hug which she returned slowly.

After pulling away, Naruto slangs his right arm over her shoulder. "You did well in your match Naruto." Naruto chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, thanks to you for believing in me, plus I'd hate to disappoint you, dattebayo."

A small cornered smile appears on Muichiro's lips. "So Duck dumb-dumb has not come yet?" Naruto questioned.

'Who's that again. . . I feel like I've heard that name once... If whatever I probably forgot.' Muichiro thought before shaking her head side to side as a no, then she started getting lost in her thoughts.

".  . . Mui. . . chi. . . . ro-chan Mui-chaan!!" Naruto yelled, shaking the ravenette-haired girl. She snapped out of her thought and turned to him. "Mm?"

"It's Shikamaru match now, what were you even thinking about now?" He questioned.

She shook her head and turned her attention to Shikamaru. "It's nothing."

"Hold on, ain't it supposed to be that cat boy? and Aburames match?" She questioned. "Cat boy forfeited." Naruto shrugged.

She looked down at Shikamaru and Temari's match.

Shikamaru didn't move, he just lay there making people from the audience throw things at him.

Naruto started stomping anxiously. "Come on, come on! Get up and fight Shikamaru!! You've got to get up and going sometime this year!" He yelled. Which made Muichiro nod in agreement.

"Well, if you won't move I will!" Temari said then started charging towards him. 'The Proctor didn't even start the match.'

Temari jumped before bringing the fan down where the Nara lay, creating a big dust cloud. When the dust cleared it show Shikamaru leaning against the arena wall, staring at Temari with amusement.

"It doesn't make it a whole lot different to me whether I become a Chunin or not, but I guess maybe I shouldn't let myself get beaten  up by a female."

Two visible Irk appeared on Muichiro's forehead and forehead. 'That's a bit sexist...' Her grip tightened on the rail almost breaking it, if it wasn't for Naruto who placed his hand on her shoulder to prevent her from possibly breaking the arena.

Temari lost her temper and went to use a wind attack.

The next second Shikamaru was gone. Muichiro sensed him in a tree on the other side. She could hear loud cheering of Ino from all the way she saw.

Shikamaru raised his hand into the air. He had caught Temari in his shadow Jutsu. "Good grief I give up."

Muichiro blinked once and blinked twice with a questionable look on her face. "HUH!?" Naruto yelled. 'This guy....'

The crowd then erupted and started throwing insults at Shikamaru.

"WHAT! What did you say?" Temari asked just as confused as the ravenette-haired girl.

"I used up all my chakra on the Kagemane No Jutsu, I'm good for about another ten seconds, that's a bummer, and here I already planned out the next two-hundred  moves in my head, but my chakra is running low. . ." He stated

Muichiro let out a sigh at what he said.

"Anyways, if I was to win this thing, it just is more work." Shikamaru shrugged.

"The winner, SABAKU NO TEMARI."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

92.6K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
447 32 13
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐†." - โ‚˜โ‚แตฃcแตคโ‚› โ‚œแตคโ‚—โ‚—แตขแตคโ‚› Cแตขcโ‚‘แตฃโ‚’ โณ-ยฐ;--| เผ หš ๏ฝกโ‹† โง—...
10.5K 282 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...
520K 17.1K 30
Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burden to her village, they feared and abuse...