Gemsona AU: Black Diamond

Oleh Jss2141

The youngest and most disrespected of the Diamonds, Black Diamond wanted nothing more than to be treated as a... Lebih Banyak

Ch. 1: Bio
Ch. 2: The Gauntlet Is Thrown
Ch. 3: Black Diamond's "Court"
Ch. 4: Pink Fury VS Dark Determination
Ch. 5: Reactions and Results
Ch. 7: Black Vs Blue, Rage and Sorrow
Ch. 8: New Plans, New Fury
Ch. 9: Resting and Planning
Ch. 10: Two New Friends
Ch. 11: The Results of Training
Ch. 12: Dark Heat and Gold Light, Clash of Wills
Ch. 13: Healing
Ch. 14: Changing the Game
Ch. 15: New Recruit
Ch. 16: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 1
Ch. 17: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 2
Ch. 18: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 3
Ch. 19: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 4
Ch. 20: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 5
Ch. 21: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 6
Ch. 22: The Next Step

Ch. 6: Feeling Blue?

1.3K 40 2
Oleh Jss2141

Hearing that made Black realize who or what gem it could be.

"A Lapis Lazuli." Black said as he rubbed his chin. "What are the chances she is one from Blue Diamond's court?"

"It could also be one of those Aquamarines, the short ones." Spinel suggested as she and Black got up.

"Well, if it's an Aquamarine, tell the Off Colors to hide. I'll go greet her." Black said to them as he walked out of his room.
"Good idea!" Rhodonite said with a fast nod before rushing out of the room.

''Do you think the Off Colors will ever have to stop hiding like this? I feel bad how they need to act like their a plague or something" Spinel said, quickly walking with Black Diamond.

"Not If what I have planned goes through. Once I beat Blue or maybe Yellow, I'll announce that any gem can join my court, "defective" or not. All will be welcome." Black said to Spinel.

"I suppose no one would have the guts to be against that after seeing you defeat the other Diamonds." Spinel said, smiling at him and having faith that he could pull it off.

"Sometimes, showing off your power is the best way to shut off others with their stupid old dated views, but I feel like they will hate it inwardly. Some of them I suppose." Black Diamond said, thinking about it.

It would still go against the ways of Homeworld, where fusion/love between two different gems was forbidden. Only same type gems could fuse and those were mostly soldier and grunt type gems like Rubies, Pearls, Zircons, Jaspers, and Amethysts.

'Truly stupid, who are we to say who they can fuse with?' Black Diamond thought, thinking Diamonds are just stronger gems and not Gods or Goddesses.

"I'm going to go and check it out what the gem in question wants." Black said to Spinel.

Spinel nodded to him as she went off to find the Off Colors, leaving Black to focus on the water winged gem.

'I really hope it's the Lapis Lazuli I know.' Black thought.

It took only a few minutes for Black to arrive at the designated area even where a warp pad was soon to be placed, the gem in question is waiting and tapping her feet on the ground.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." Black said to the gem, making her turn to see him.

"Meh, its not like I had anything going for me this day" A bored Lapis Lazuli said.

Black chuckled at her, grateful that this was the Lapis he saw as a friend and not a random one from Blue's court.

"So, what brings you here, Lapis? Here to check on Spinel for Blue or just to secretly hang with the Off Colors?" Black Diamond asked her, putting his hands in his pockets.

"That would be MUCH better than what I'm here for. Blue Diamond sent me with a message, she says she's ready to accept your challenge." Lapis said as she crossed her arms.

"Already huh? I thought it would take her more time, but it appears neither of us can wait for it anymore." Black Diamond said, thinking about what she must be thinking about it now.

"Yeah, I guess so." Lapis said as she rubbed the back of her neck. "So, hey, after this challenge, is there a-"

"A chance to move into my court? You don't need to ask, Lapis. You're always welcome here, no matter what the other Diamonds or the results are." Black said with a friendly smile.

"Heh, your quite bold and without care for what they could do, huh?" She replied, eyeing him with amusement.

"I beat Pink, I think I can handle their judgement if they say anything." Black Diamond said as he turned to walk away. "Same planetoid I beat Pink on?"

"The very same. Blue had more Bismuths go and repair it, I even think they added stands so other gems could come watch up close and personal." Lapis said to Black.

'Really? So Blue of all people wants to make this a spectacle? Interesting.' Black thought.

Maybe it was someones else's idea since Blue didn't like much attention to herself and was quite passive, but that didn't mean she wasn't a threat when angered. All the Diamonds had a lot of potential, so she could surprise him like Pink did. Question is...how far would she be pushed before showing it?

"We should go there now." Lapis said to him.

Black nodded to her an assembled his court, loading them into his palanquin before they left the Kindergarten for his ship. Lapis joined them by sitting on the ship as it flew through space, she was used to flying through space with her water wings, so there was no worry of her flying off.

"Do you think fighting Blue Diamond is gonna be easier or harder compared to Pink?" Spinel asked Black as he drove Left and Right Rutile drove the ship.

"Well, Blue like the other diamonds, is much bigger than Black and has the advantage in strength." Fluorite said, pitching in.

"But she's also slow, a bigger body equals slower movements unless she is trained to deal with is." Right Rutile said as Left Rutile nodded in agreement.

"So Black has the advantage in speed and maneuverability." Left Rutile said as she held up her finger. "Plus his clones can confuse her as well."

"Yeah but the biggest problem is her ability to make others sad, emotional manipulation can be a tricky thing to overcome." Black said to them. "I don't know if my astral projection can counter it or not, but if it can't I'll just have to power through."

"We are gonna have to wait and see then." Right Rutile said.

"If we are lucky, it wont end in badly. Hehe, fingers cross" Rhodonite said, nervously smiling.

"You're all going to be worried about Black, aren't you?" Padparadscha asked, "predicting" what they were doing.

"How could we not? It's only natural." Spinel said with a slightly down look.

"Girls, calm down. I'll be fine. Don't worry, I promise that I'll win." Black Diamond said to them, smiling.

Even when you have a friend as powerful as a Diamond, you still worry for their safety. Funny how that works huh? But that's apart of being friends.

-A few minutes later...-

They had then finally arrived at the planetoid and exited the ship via palanquin. The Off Colors hidden inside the ship while Spinel was by Black Diamond's side.

Just as Lapis said to him, the arena was fully repaired with stands on three sides for hundreds of gems to sit in. Most of which were currently full of gems from Blue's court and brave supporters of Black Diamond, one of which was Lapis as she snuck into the stands for a front row seat. Blue Diamond stood in the arena with her Blue Peale by her side, she had her hood up to cover small tears on her face but she had a stern look on her face.

"Hello, Black." Blue said to him, looking down to him.

"Hey, Blue. Glad to see you took initiative." Black said, walking into the arena with Spinel. "Why the sudden change, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I could ask what in the stars above has gotten into you for doing something like this, but something tells me your answer is gonna be the same you gave Pink." Blue said to him.

"You guessed right and like I did with Pink, how about a side wager? Not another colony, of course, but something else." Black said with a small smirk.

"Something else? Like what exactly?" Blue asked him, firming her expression.

"That any gem under you or in your court specifically, can freely come to MY court." Black said as he gestured to himself, the crowd gasping at this wager. "It's obvious I've gained supporters since my victory over Pink, it's only fair they should be able to come to my court if they want without fear of punishment."

Blue Diamond seemed to actually get angry at that cocky comment, glaring harder at Black as her tears finally stopped.

"And what makes you think any of my court wants to go to yours?" She asked him.

"Gee I don't know. Maybe because you threaten to shattered gems that wish to fuse with other types of gems? Even if it's an accident, you don't hesitate to break gems just for fusion outside of "their purpose." You're not the definition of "fair," Blue. You're more like the one who gets scared by new things and the first thing that comes to mind is to get rid of it before it bothers you. You're just like White." Black said as he shook his head.

The gems in the crowd gasped even louder at this, even Blue Pearl as she nearly fainted from such a heinous insult!

"Oh no he didn't!" An Aquamarine, her gem on her left hand, said while wagging her finger.

"Oh yes, he did." A Lapis Lazuli, her gem on her right shoulder, said as she giggled behind her hand.

As the gems of her court commented, Blue Diamond balled her hands into fist and shook in place. Feeling such emotional turmoil from someone she cared so much about.

"How dare you say that to me? How DARE you compare me to White?!" Blue shouted, now crying tears of anger.

"Oh? Is that trouble in paradise I feel? I thought you liked being compared to one of the tallest and oldest Diamonds of Homeworld, who wants everything to be perfect. Its almost like you don't really like her that much." Black Diamond said as he held his face, fake gasping before smirking.

"DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I am my own Diamond and I treat my gems in no way like White!" Blue screamed to him.

"Yet you still threaten shatter them if they displease you. Like that Ruby and Sapphire I heard ran off into MY colony after you overreacted." Black Diamond said, still smirking.

For the third time in a row, the gems gasped at his disrespect. Especially the gems that were there when it happened, they silently agreed with Black at how it was an overreaction for an accident but kept quiet. Blue Diamond could even feel their judgements eyes, hating how Black was trying to turn her court against her, before she took a breath and released it.

"Pearl, leave the arena. The time for talking is over." Blue said to her Pearl.

"Yes, my Diamond." Blue Pearl said before rushing off the field while mutter. "Best luck, my diamond."

Even she had doubts Blue would win.

"Spinel, you know what to do." Black Diamond said with a smirk.

"With pleasure, Black." Spinel said as she moved to the center of the arena, where all viewing devices were on her as she stretched her left pinkie to become a horn. "May the Trial by Combat between Blue Diamond and Black Diamond, BEGIN!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

596 12 12
This story is about Pink Diamond's desire for a planet. She is granted Earth. This fan fiction is about what it would be like if Pink colonised the M...
49.4K 800 19
๐—” ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†... ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
320 8 2
Marvel belongs to Disney. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar.
170K 3K 157
The title basically tells it all. I do not own Steven Universe, nor the characters, nor the locations in Steven Universe. All rights go to Rebecca Su...