ROYAL FIXATION •KTH & KSJ• ✓

By taevbaby

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚❞ -𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏�... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
THANK U!! ❤❤❤

The end ✨

5.3K 253 104
By taevbaby

Author pov.

"Taehyung....are you ready"

King, kim seokjin asked, as he watched his brother, sitting beside him.

"Yes brother, we can go now"  Prince taehyung said.

"Hmm, ok taehyung"

"Brother! can I come with you?"  Prince namjoon asked.

"No..you stay here namjoon, it will take days I think....so...you stay here and keep an eye on the kingdom"

"Brother, namjoon brother can go with you while I stay here"

Prince taehyung replied, as he gazed at his two brothers, with a blank face.

"Oh! that's good taehyung namjoon, get ready we can go there ok"

"Ok brother seokjin"

______________

"Taehyung...the kingdom is Important ok....and don't you dare to go near her..and harm her ....I am gonna marry her soon and don't ask stupid questions to her."

Kim seokjin warmed as he glared at taehyung...who looked down with a sigh as he said.

"Ok ok..I won't"

And they're gone.

Prince taehyung looked up with a evil smirk on his face.

"Looks like I care brother...she is mine..."

___________________

Taehyung pov.

Going to my girl house with my soldiers.

Standing infront of her house..I looked at my guard as he nodded his head and within a second...the door was laying on the ground cause of my soldier's kick.

I smirked seeing her flinch as she looked at my direction with widened eyes.

Beautiful.

I gone inside her house...as I saw her grandma coming out of the room.

"Prince taehyung..what are you doing here"

That old lady said.. shivering at my dark aura.

I smirked and replied.

"Taking my girl with me"

"What are you saying"

The grandma asked, confused about the tense situation...... Tsk..old lady doesn't understand.....

"I am here to take my y/n with me"

I answered again..as I gazed at her beautiful eyes....

She looks terrified...which I love the most...she looks beautiful which those tears..her tears suits her...made her more Beautiful!

I kept gazing at her but my eyes...

"Prince taehyung...please..I kindly say..go away"

That old lady!..she is provoking me..

"Tsk...like I care what you said...GUARDS"

I shouted..as my guards hold that old lady..

Y/n screamed as he gone to her grandma...but I hold her close to my chest as I snuggled my face in her neck...this is the best feeling ever....

Having her in my arms...her being a crying mess...oh!soon gonna be a beautiful mess under me.

"Leave me..please... grandma"

Y/n shouted again... thrashing in my hold...as I tighten my grip around her...

"Shh....stop shouting y/n...no one is gonna save you from me....not even this grandma.......not even jin"

I can feel her breath hitch...as I smirked in victory.....

"You b*stard...leave me..I kill you"

I chuckled in amusement...as I turned her around...looking at her teary angry eyes.....

But....my face turned to the other side..cause of her slap on my face.....again....

I gritted my teeth...closing my eyes....

She pushed me as she ran to her grandma while my guards.. gasped....

"Kill that grandma"

I whispered enough for my guards to hear....they nodded...taking their swords.....

I grip her arm again...taking her away from her grandma...and turned her around towards me...and...

Slapped her!

She gasped, crying heavily...as I Turned her again..now facing her grandma....

"Open your eyes and cry harder.....my queen"

She opened her eyes....but she screamed as she saw her grandma getting stabbed by my guards...

She again thrashed in my hold...as I chuckled and hugged her tight from the back....

"Grandma....leave me..please I am begging you... grandma!!"

She pleaded yet shouted again...as she watched her grandma falling down,

Lifeless.....

She stopped her movements....she didn't speak anything...but watching her grandma dead body.....

She was going to fall down...but I picked her up and found her unconscious...

I chuckled and pecked her forehead.....now I am satisfied... Satisfied having her in my arms....

_____________________

Taehyung pov....

Placing her on my bed...I look at her face and wiped her face with my hands....

So soft..

I pecked her cheeks...and hugged her for few minutes...

Still she didn't gain her conscious back....

I told my maid to take care of her when she wakes up...

I have a very important work...*smirks*

I got on my horse...as my guards followed me....

***

Going inside the forest...I can see few horses and my brothers....*smirks*

I take my arrow and bow...and aimed it and...

Shoot it directly into my brother's arms...

I can hear a loud growl from my brother...kim seokjin..

I smirked....as he looks at my direction and widened his eyes.....

"T-taehyung"

He said....as me and my guards gone closer to him...

"Taehyung why did you did that"

His brother kim namjoon shouted...

"Wanna kill him..brother namjoon....he take my love y/n.."

Taehyung growled as he gazed at his brother with hatred....

"GUARDS...I think here..is gonna happen a fight....you're ready.."

Taehyung shouted and smirked....

"Yes prince!"

All the guards of his.. replied....

"Taehyung...this is wrong"

Kim namjoon warned...

"For me it's right....I am fighting for my love"

Taehyung said..taking his sword..

"Namjoon...leave it..he wants to fight with me..then I am ready.. taehyung let's fight...but I am not gonna give her..my love to you!"

Jin said...as they both glared at eachother....

Taehyung felt more anger when his brother said.....

Soon the fight begins...

All were fighting...but...

Kim namjoon and kim seokjin noticed that his guards isn't helping them..

Instead...they are helping taehyung....

Taehyung smirked in victory and all the guards came and stood behind his back.....

Kim seokjin and kim namjoon looked at eachother.. feeling scared...

"Now brother...you lose..I win"

Taehyung said... aiming his sword on him...

"No taehyung..I am not accepting my lose in this fight"

Kim seokjin shouted and again their fight begins....

But kim taehyung wins...as he have all guards...and kim seokjin couldn't fight anymore because of his wounds..and scars on his body....

Kim seokjin felt weak...he couldn't even stand properly....he gazed at his brother namjoon....

He was laying like a lifeless person...as he also had marks and scars on his body...he was unconscious..

"T-taehyung..why are you doing this"

Kim seokjin said...as he gazed at his brother, kim taehyung with his hurtful eyes.....

"Sorry brother... but..I am the only one to get my queen"

Taehyung whispered...as he stabbed his brother....

His face was covered with droplets of blood..making him look insane...

He smiled Maniacally as he watched his brother taking his last breaths....

"Take him to our palace"

Kim taehyung said...as the guards picked namjoon's body.

__________________

"Please..I am begging you...please help me to escape"

Y/n begged continually...as the maid sighed...and left from the room....

Y/n cried as she lay on the bed...watching the ceiling...

She flinched...as she heard the door open with a thud sound....as she sat up..and she gazed at the man infront of her with scared eyes......

Taehyung looked insane...drops of blood on his face...on his shirt...

Taehyung loved her reaction...

"My love...you woke up... waiting for me"

Taehyung smiled...as he locked the door...coming closer to her...as he removed his shirt and wiped his face with it....

"I know..I looked insane with that blood..I don't wanna scare my love"

Taehyung smiled as he touched cheeks...but y/n backed away in fear....

"N-no don't come near me...you killed someone"

Y/n whispered...but she gasped...as taehyung held her ankle..and pulled her towards him and made her lay on his bed and hovered over her......

"Hmm....that's not someone blood..my love...it's..."

He chuckled as he hold his shirt in his hands...as he said...

"It's your lover's blood...kim seokjin"

Y/n widened her eyes....as she gazed at his shirt and looked at taehyung again...

"You're crazy"

Y/n shouted but was shuted by a harsh kiss...

"Only for you"

Taehyung replied near her lips....as he kissed her roughly....

He craved for her...so much..now he have her in his arms....and in his bed it's too much for him to control......

"Let me make you mine tonight..my love"

THE END...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 492 21
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
158K 6.9K 29
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022
52.3K 2.6K 38
"How am I supposed to become your stepbrother when all I want to do is fuck you senseless!?" Started: 13 January 2022 A NamJin FF ©Monroe Thirty
175K 8K 124
❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ.❞ ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ꜱqᴜᴇᴇᴢɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴀᴛ. ❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱ...