How I cope || Wilbur Soot

De rxvenclxw08

After a three year relationship between 21 year old Mackenzie and 22 year old Noah it sadly comes to an end... Mais

Chapter 1~ how i cope
Chapter 2~ musician, huh?
Chapter 3~ not so fast
Chapter 4~ no big deal
Chapter 5~ take a break
Chapter 6~ little brother
Chapter 7~ what song?
Chapter 8~ how could you?
Chapter 9~ you're right
Chapter 10~ our tour guide
Chapter 11~ know too much
Chapter 12~ influencer
Chapter 13~ too convincing
Chapter 14~ love birds
Chapter 15~ just you wait
Chapter 16~ fifth row
Chapter 17~ we tried
Chapter 18~ no answer
Chapter 19~ it felt worse
Chapter 20~ so do you
Chapter 21~ i dont dance
Chapter 22~ my turn
Chapter 24~ what hoodie?
Chapter 25~ karaoke night
Chapter 26~ you knew?
Chapter 27~ escape place
Chapter 28~ darling
Chapter 29~ biggest regret
Chapter 30~ nice job
Chapter 31~ finally back
Chapter 32~ i could tell
Chapter 33~ whats up?
Chapter 34~ come with me
Chapter 35~ arcade day
Chapter 36~ shes not kidding
Chapter 37~ excuse me?
Chapter 38~ everything
Chapter 39~ id like that
Chapter 40~ ten times worse
Chapter 41~ first instinct
Chapter 42~ as she should
Chapter 43~ one of many
Chapter 44~ honestly
Chapter 45~ you're wanted
Chapter 46~ she needs you
Chapter 47~ overprotective
Chapter 48~ no reason
Chapter 49~ never better
Chapter 50~ who is it
Chapter 51~ shoot
Chapter 52~ i really am
Chapter 53~ whos this?
Chapter 54~ memory
Chapter 55~ not my day
Chapter 56~ my own one
Chapter 57~ the sweetest
Chapter 58~ that i am
Chapter 59~ wait and see
Chapter 60~ best of luck
Chapter 61~ thats the one
Chapter 62~ speechless
Chapter 63~ its gorgeous
Chapter 64~ dont you
Chapter 65~ i love you

Chapter 23~ always

784 26 17
De rxvenclxw08

I woke up the next morning on the edge of the sofa. However, although it seemed like I could fall off, I had an arm wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me close.

I didn't even have to think twice about who it was. I turned in Wilburs grip to see him sleeping peacefully. I smiled and dug my face closer into his chest.

"I'm beginning to think you're both simps." I rolled my eyes at the noise. It was Ranboo. Of course he was going to take this chance to wind me up. As one of my best friends, he said that was 'his job'.

"Mind your business, will you?"  I didn't even turn around. I stayed in that same position with Wilbur.

"Kenz be honest with me," I hummed in response. "Do you have feelings towards Wilbur." I went to face Ranboo but at that exact moment, Wilbur began to stir and a couple seconds later, woke up.

"Morning Kenz." He greeted, still not loosening his grip around my waist, but instead tightened it.

"Morning Will." I replied, having an excuse to dodge Ranboos question.

"I'll be waiting for an answer, Mackenzie." Ranboo stated and then walked out.

"Answer to what?" Wilbur looked confused as Ranboo closed the door.

"It don't matter. You're leaving later, have you packed yet?" I quickly changed the topic, which, surprisingly Wilbur went along with.

"Yeah, I didn't want to, but I did." He smiled sadly down at me.

"Get up simps, we're going out for breakfast and then heading to the train station." George came in, grabbing a jacket and pair of shoes.

"Did everybody end up staying last night?" I asked shocked. Wilbur just nodded and laughed as George spoke once again.

"Hurry up, we're leaving in a minute!" I rolled my eyes and stood up. I couldn't really 'get ready' because I was already in clothes and hadn't bought any more with me as I didn't plan to stay the night.

"Ugh, since when did you listen to George?" Wilbur complained at the loss of warmth. We hadn't had any sort of blanket over us, so we were each other's warmth through the night.

"Since never, but if they're leaving in a minute, I'm not being one of the ones they're waiting for."  I sent him a sarcastic smile. He held back a laugh as I left the room to get a hairbrush off of one of the other girls.

About 10 minutes later we were all waiting at the door for Tommy. "Hurry up!" Wilbur shouted. Earning yet another 'shut up' from Tommy.

"THOMAS SIMONS, HURRY YOURSELF UP RIGHT NOW!" I was hangry. Everybody looked at me shocked. I shrugged my shoulders as Tommy appeared at the top of the stairs, looking a little frightened.

"Out the door." I instructed as he ran down the stairs and out of the door.

"Damn, Mackenzie." George laughed, shocked as I just grinned at him.

"What can I say? I'm an expert." I walked out the door, everyone following after and piling into multiple different cars.

*time skip*

Nothing interesting really happened at breakfast but after going back to Wilburs apartment to get his bags, we went to the train station and wondered around the shops just like everybody else.

Me and Wilbur had left the others for a bit and had not long finished our McFlurrys that we had got about half an hour ago. However now, Wilbur had went into a jewellery shop and told me to wait outside for an unknown reason.

About 15 minutes later, he walked out and covered my eyes with one of his hands "Urmm, what's going on?" I chuckled slightly.

"Keep your eyes shut, yeah? I'm about to move my hand." He spoke excitedly. I obeyed his instruction and closed my eyes a couple of seconds before he moved his hand.

I felt him lift my right hand and clip a cold band around my wrist. Did he get me a bracelet? "Okay, you can open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and looked at my wrist to see a silver bracelet. It was a charm bracelet with one singular charm hanging from it. It was a rectangular charm, engraved with the word 'always'.

"Wilbur, how much did you spend on this!?" I asked worried as he just laughed.

"You don't need to worry about that. Do you like it?" He dodged my question and distracted me with another one.

"I love it Will, thank you!" I tackled him into a hug. He immediately hugged me back, tightly.

"I've wanted my own charm bracelet for so long, I don't think you know how much this means to me, Will" I pulled out of the hug and continued to admire the bracelet, still leaning against his side.

"I'm gonna try and get you a charm for it every time we reunite. One day it'll be full." He replied with a smile. A light blush rose to my cheeks and hugged him once again.

"Aww, Will! I feel bad now, I haven't got you anything." I felt guilty now, but he just hit me playfully on the arm.

"You don't need to get me anything Kenz." I once again smiled up at him. "Can you do something for me in the times I'm not in London, though?"

I nodded in response as he continued. "Check into my apartment once or twice a month for me? You can stay there whenever you'd like, if you want to get away or something." He handed me the keys as I agreed.

Then we heard a familiar voice call over to us.
"Where did you two go!?" It was Ranboo, along
with Tommy and Tubbo.

"Non of your business, why are you here!?" I spoke back jokingly as they approached us closer.

"The trains leaving in half an hour, we need everyone together." A frown came onto my face as I realised in under 30 minutes, I wouldn't know when I would next see Wilbur or any of the others in person.

"Yeah, we'll be there in five." Wilbur nodded at them all. They nodded back and walked off. I turned back to Wilbur and hid my face in his chest.

"You'll be fine, Kenz, I promise." He hugged me. I held onto him tightly, trying to hold back tears. I failed. "Aww Kenz please don't cry, I'm not worth crying for." He pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"Oh trust me, you are." We both laughed before beginning to make our way to everyone else.

*Wilburs pov*

The train was about to leave and I was saying goodbye to the small amount of people that weren't coming with us, leaving Mackenzie until last.

"I don't think she'll need it but, look after her when she needs it for me, please, George?" I whispered to George as he just smiled at me.

"You really do like her, don't you?" I nodded in a way to answer his question. "I'll look after her whenever she needs it, Will." We hugged goodbye, and now the only person left was Mackenzie.

"Promise me you'll stay safe?" I laughed as I gave her yet another hug today.

"I promise." She laughed back as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I could tell her, right now. I could shoot my shot before going back home but I decided not to.

She had already said bye to everyone else. I heard Tommy call over for me to get on the train so I gave Mackenzie a friendly kiss on the head. "I'll see you as soon as I can Kenzie." I smiled before running onto the train.

She waved goodbye before walking away with George, already that heartbreaking sad look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1300

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

87.3K 1.4K 40
THIS BOOK IS STAYING UP BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR. I DIDNT WRITE THIS SO I FEEL BAD TAKING IT DOWN. SUPPORT SHELBY AND OTHER VICTIMS
43.1K 1.2K 22
You saw the puddle a few metres ahead of you. As you were walking toward it, you must've not been looking where you were going, because your face had...
6.4K 93 25
𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪...
6.6K 105 8
Y/N decides to go back to the UK to go see her brother TommyInnit on her 21st birthday, she stays with her friend WilburSoot, leaving her best friend...