Recovery

By Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... More

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 49

489 15 0
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 49

Madison came home after a long day of doing rich girly stuff. She even got Alex something, if you can believe that. You probably can't. That doesn't matter.

Madison is a good person...when she wants to be. Of course, that's not often. Why am I rambling? Let's just get back to the story.

Madison's POV:

I got out of my eighty thousand dollar car and stepped up to the door. The click of my heels were music to my ears. I fumbled for my house keys. The wind made the trees rustle. I finally found them and unlocked the door.

I stepped in the doorway. Something was off. I look throughout the house for Alex. Kitchen? Nope. Master bedroom? Nope. The bathroom? Nope. Living room? Nope.

"Alex?! Where are you?!" I screamed, the echo bounced back.

There was one place I haven't looked...her room. I ran upstairs quickly, skipping two steps at a time.

"Alex!" I screamed, looking around. The room was empty.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled, slamming the door behind me.
I sprinted down the steps, out the door and into my car. I ignored the fact I had my heels on and stepped on the gas. I was most likely speeding but there's no kids playing out this late so I don't care. 

I didn't know where I was going. I had one objective and one objective only:
To find Alex and make her pay.

*Later*

Madison's POV:

I was driving down a dark freeway looking every which way. It was one o'clock am and still no sign of her. I've been driving for three hours now. I get off at the next exit. I scan for restaurants. I saw a Chipotle on my left hand side. Happily, I turned into the parking lot and went inside.

A/N: Do you think Madison will find her? What will Alex's reaction be? Please vote and comment. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 8.4K 82
Everything happens for a reason Sometimes good things fall Apart so better things Can happen. ** Amelia Jackson is a girl with many dreams... She's...
3K 113 9
Justin Bieber and selena gomez were bestfriends since day one until selena had to migrate that left Justin heart broken .. will they meet or no , wha...
28.4K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...
27.7K 739 64
Justin...why do you keep pushing me away?” I said with a hint of sorrow in my voice. “Why do you think Emma? Have you not noticed the past four years...