Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

By n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... More

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
3. the traitor
4. Team selection
5. teammate
6.
7.
I'm back
8. beginning to wave
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
18. One-tailed and the exam begins
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
21. The snake bite
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
25. The Frog Sannin arrive!
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
36. not one but two
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

29. Orochimaru vs Hokage

1.5K 34 6
By n4mikaze03

On the Arena rooftop, an energy barrier has formed. The people responsible for it is the four Sound ninjas, Orochimaru's ninja applied to four corners and Orochimaru and Hokage are also in there as well trapped. Can only be opened if one of the Sound ninjas in the barrier is killed yet he has more important business than them.

The person in front of him. His student who has been defected from Konoha years ago and returned to reclaim it. He cannot let him run Konoha. His twisted ideals are the one that forbids it. Overlapping earn for knowledge with no borders will make people under his rule will suffer. Like he had seen it once.

'Looks like it will be hard for me to escape from this barrier with they applied another barrier that divides me from them' Hiruzen pulled out his robe and revealed the ninja gear that he have been wearing since the beginning.

Orochimaru stood in front of him and become amused. "Looks like you have prepared your grave...". He pulled out his robe and also revealed his white robe ninja outfit with a big rope tied to his waist.

Both of them are looking at each other with the intent to kill. No one was there to interrupt them even those Sand ninjas inside. As the Hokage's leg muscle moves, Orochimaru also heads forward toward his former sensei.

Hiruzen pulled out two of his shuriken and throws to Orochimaru. He makes some hand jutsu after that and applied the shuriken he just throw. " Shuriken clones Jutsu" the shuriken multiplies to ten and then to fifty, going ahead to The Snake Sannin.

Orochimaru has plans of his own. He makes several hands jutsu and placed his right palm on the roof. Suddenly, several shurikens were blocked by two coffins that were summoned in front of Orochimaru.

Hiruzen analyses the Jutsu he used immediately. He may be old but his brain worked fast as he was young. He memories many Jutsu even forbidden ones. He managed to recognise it hist looking at the coffin. 'Edo Tensei, The impure resurrection. There are two of them. I must stop him before they could awaken'.

The old Hokage rushed towards Orochimaru, and jumped on the coffin. He kicks Orochimaru on his head but got blocked.

Orochimaru knows this is going to be an interesting battle. He pushed Hiruzen's leg and kicks Hiruzen on his stomach.

Hiruzen managed to evade. He jumped away from him yet he didn't alert Orochimaru's long pale hands had wrapped at his feet. He was pulled from his foot and thrown back to where he was at the beginning. He lands on his two feet and his right hand on the ground as a balance.

He looked at the coffin. The door was opened and two figures have come out.

The Anbu from the outside was shocked to see two figures rise from the dead. "It can't be. Those two are The first Hokage and The Second." Anbu in the white mask said.

"If I am not mistaken the black-haired is The First, right and beside him is The Second" The leader of The Anbu nodded as a reply from his subordinate.

The First Hokage in his red armour look in front of him. It was none other than his apprentice, Hiruzen which he entrusted to become The Third. "Sarutobi, it's you. You have grown old aren't you"

"It's been a long time, Monkey" The Second said.

"Yeah, it has been a long time" Hiruzen answered it with a small tint of wistfulness in his voice.

"So how Konoha?" Is it okay?"

"Brother, behind you that is the person. That applied Impure Jutsu on us" the second said.

"I'm aware of it. Looks like we are about to fight you, Sarutobi"

"Enough of chit-chat. How about we end this charade. Sarurobi-Sama" Orochimaru controls directly both previous Hokage and strict control of their body. Hiruzen notices their face expression turned emotionless.

"What have you done to them?" Hiruzen asked in demand tone.

"I just planted an amulet behind their head striped their control and seal their soul in their vessel. Now their just merely my killing machines. " Hiruzen finally notices the amulet stuck behind their head with a Kunai.

"Ha ha ha...do you know? The happiness and sense of accomplishment gained when...you have the chance to hurt the one you once called master? Now please enjoy yourself" Orochimaru clasped his hand, make the opening hand seal.

Hiruzen runs towards with his attacks. "Fire: fire dragon napalm" he takes his deep breath and blow it all with fire.

A large amount of fire larger than average fireball engulf them.

"Water: water barrier" The second blows the water from his mouth creating a barrier that protects Orochimaru and The First. The water interacts with fire making a steam ad them.

The Anbu and The Sound Ninja awe with both Hokages. "Amazing". One of the Anbu muttered.

The third fall back throws his Shuriken again. " shuriken clones jutsu" the shuriken multiply to five.

The Second once again throwing a Kunai with explosive tag. As both weapons met the explosive tag on Kunai explodes disperse the shuriken.

The explosion covers The Third's sight on them. The Third legs and arms were tied by the strong twig. He failed to noticed the surprises attack made by The First.

It's looks like the first made some hand Jutsu and slam on the roof creating an enormous tree that covered the entire roof.

The third using his fire release burn the twig that tied his hand.

'This is bad' Hiruzen thought. He immediately summons his companion. "Enma!" The monkey as large as him appeared with a stick in his hand. "I'm at your service, Sarutobi-same." He bowed in respect towards his master.

"I have a plan but you must help me fend off those who came to attack me"

"I understand" the monkey nodded.

Hiruzen made some hand seals as fast as he can because of his ability to use using many hand seal techniques. The technique he is about to use is dangerous to the human body yet that is the only way to defeat the defile Orochimaru.

Yet even he could destroy his body. He will find another. So this is his only chance.

'I'm sorry, Naruto'
,
,
,
,
,

Naruto, Hinata and Sai following Shikamaru while Temari is in the cave watching for her brother Kankurou. In their Anbu uniform, they could conceal their identity except for Hinata because she didn't get time to change during the invasion.

As they wandered in the forest, they finally found One tailed beast with Uchiha laying on the ground in front of him. Naruto's vast speed pick her up before anything could harm her. They all landed on the ground around Naruto who only focus on Satsuki.

"Satsuki, are you alright?" He asked.

He gets no reaction from her. "She's unconscious"

"You boy, how dare you to pick the Uchiha. You've all have to interrupt me and you'll have to punish" Ichibi roared in anger. His roar can be here within a radius of two Kilometres.

"I'll kill all of you"

The Ichibi swinging his tail at them. Naruto uses his Hiraishin to teleport both of them to safety. While the others jumped back from getting hit.

"Sai, use your Beast Imitation Technique to imitate a beast as size as him, could you do it," Shikamaru said.

"Yes, I can but it will cost a quarter of my Chakra pool."

"Don't worry, we will protect you" Hinata said with her gentle fist readied.

Naruto returned to the cave putting Satsuki on the cliff. That is away from their battle but from here can be seen the Tailed-beast. He stuck on of his Hiraishin Kunai on the tree and teleports himself to the battle.

When he returned, he was astonished by the large beast that recalled as size as Ichibi fighting the Ichibi. "What in the world?"

"Hinata, while he is distracted with The Beast Imitation attacks him. Naruto prepares your seals right now."

Naruto prepared his Beast Seal the Fuinjutsu art that he made before the coming of the third exam.

The imitation beast made by Sai, delivers a punch to Ichibi's jaw. Making him stumbled and fall to the ground.
,
,
,
,
,

Meanwhile, inside his mind.

The two foxes eat popcorn while witnessing the battle from the Jinchuriki's eyes.

"Hahahha, take that Tanuki" Kurama was laughing and enjoyed seeing his stubborn brother got punch on his jaw.

Kisara watching the scene cheering with her father and eating her popcorn in his arm.

"Use the uppercut, YESSSSS"
,
,
,
,
,

Return to the battlefield, Naruto was getting ready to launch after Ichibi was fallen once more.

Hinata hopped on the top of Ichibi and searched the Jinchuriki's body to disable several chakra points using her gentle fist. It's harder for her. The Tailed beast is made from pure chakra so she need to find the nearer part of Ichibi towards his Jinchuriki's body. Just from there, she could disable it.

She headed to Ichibi's neck and thrust her two fingers-covered chakras at the neck successful disabling one point of its chakra pinpoint. Then, she goes for another and another.

The giant Tanuki realised his power become gradually decreased. He rises back and shakes his body.

Hinata gets away from him. Hop and land on the ground. The Ichibi roared and eyed her seeing her in rage. She pulled out two Kunai from her hidden storage seal in her hoodie and throw them in his eyes.

The Kunai explodes as it's reaching his eyes causing him to roar again in pain.

Naruto takes his chance to put the seal on the giant Tanuki. He runs towards him with his Hiraishin Kunai. Running on the imitation beast created by Sai. As he is on the top of its head he jumped headed towards the one-tailed beast.

The beast is blinded and in pain. He raised his tail and shot some sand to various locations. Shikamaru And Sai were forced to take cover.  The large imitation beast was dispersed in instant after withstanding too much damage from the beast.

Sai slammed his hand to the ground. "Earth:Mud wall Jutsu" a wall of mud was formed in front of them.

Hinata uses her clan Jutsu. Rotation to defend herself from the incoming sand attack.

Naruto was the only one that left defenceless. He was struck by some sand and pushed back away. He got hit on his back by the tree.

"Naruto!" Hinata yelled to stop her rotation.

Before he falls, the blonde grabs one of the thick branches and climbs on it. He could feel the blood flowing out from his head.

The giant Tanuki came to him. The beast uses his large claw cut down the tree where the Kitsune is.

Kitsune evacuate from the tree and landed on the tree beside him. He summoned his three Shadow Clones and disperse in different directions.

The Ichibi was distracted by the clones. He moves around trying to intercept any of them.

Hinata with her chakra blend hand ready to launch another attack on the Ichibi. She launches herself to Ichibi. "Sai" she called his name.

Sai understood what she needs. He made some hand seals and slams his hand on the ground with different Jutsu. "Earth: earth style wall"

As she step on the soil once more, the wall was risen under her feet giving her the boost she need to reach the Ichibi's neck. She activates her Byakugan locating the chakra point. She manages to close down two more points giving them a slight advantage.

The Ichibi roared once more. He noticed his body began shrinking. Before he could think of the next move. A blue ball was slammed in too of him. It was a ball made of chakra swirling around its user's hand.

'Wait, that Jutsu. I saw that once. Isn't that...'
,
,
,
,
,

From inside his head, Kisara cheered for Naruto but Kurama this time was silent. From glee to sorrow. It isn't that he didn't like him winning or seeing his brother fall but the Jutsu he used reminded him of someone he once know. Not his father. The someone from a long time ago.

"It is nice to see, the descendent of Ashura using this technique even if it was lost in time" he muttered wistfully.
,
,
,
,
,

Satsuki was awake after hearing the roar. From the cliff could, she see the battle was ongoing. 'It was the Anbu' she noticed from their mask.

She went further ahead and noticed the Hyuga's heiress also was there.

Her body was in no condition to battle. She could do is rest for a while. Yet, what she is about to see will blow her mind.

A sphere of blue on the Kitsune's hand. "What is that?" She activates her Sharingan she realised she couldn't copy.

Kitsune slams the sphere into the beast causing him to slam down to the ground once more and placed a seal. The beast slowly become smaller and turned into a human.

She realised they were about to check her so she decided to fake a sleep.
,
,
,
,
,

Naruto finally fix the seal that was located on his neck. "Whoever created this seal? I should give him a lecture." Naruto in rage cursing at the ridicule seal for Jinchuriki he saw.

"Why is he like that?" Sai asked Hinata.

"He usually gets irritated when he saw the flawed and ridiculous seal designed that can be used at certain things. Even for housework or battlefield." Hinata answered in a whisper hoping Naruto didn't hear.

"I will pick up Satsuki, you too go back to the cave first and return to Konoha. I will meet you at the hospital." Naruto said before he disappeared into thin air.

Hinata, Sai and Shikamaru went back to cave to brought Kankurou to their secret treatment facilities.
,
,
,
,
,

Five Kilometres away, a blind boy with ponytail on the top of the tree with his Byakugan observe their fight from afar.

"So this is her true ability,"

He recalled the time she yelled the infamous name. He mimicking the way he mouth moves.

"Naruto, so that is the infamous Kitsune true name. I always felt that boy is more than meets the eye."

Neji then disappear from that place as he got what he needs.
,
,
,
,
,

Naruto teleports to Satsuki's location using Hiraishin, he was glad that she was in a safe condition. He lifts Satsuki in a bridal style and headed to his companion.

Satsuki opened her eyes a bit. She managed to see Kitsune from close but so much to her disappointment his face was covered fully by a mask. She realised the hairstyle was familiar. The blonde hair. Is he Yamamaka? Maybe someone else she perhaps saw on another day. She doesn't know.

He dropped her at Konoha's hospital in the emergency ward. He headed to the rooftop to meet his companion. As he get there, the person greeting him was none other than, Kakashi Hatake, The Copy Ninja.

"Where is everyone?" Naruto asked him.

Kakashi stood there with folded hands under his chest looking at him in his eyes. "I have asked them to went for another assignment."

"Then, you will give me an assignment as well?"

"No, Naruto. Rather than give you another work I have something to tell you but you must stay strong to hear this" Kakashi closes his eyes and look away from seeing the thing he is about to tell him something more personal. His poker face was destroyed and it was something rare to see.

Naruto was confused and eager to know. "What is it?"

Kakashi closes his eyes again trying to calm down. He opened his eyes again and tried to look him eye to eye and said with a low trembled tone.

"Naruto, The Hokage is dead"
,
,
,
,
,
In the Taiga biomes forest, an old man in his black robe covered his entire body except for his head. He has white hair as long as Jiraiya.

He writes a book in the forest with his beg on his side. From the look he works as a writer of the book which the name was written on the backside of his incomplete book, The Illusion.

He felt a twitch on his bracelet. He pulled his sleeve seeing one of the bracelets of white marble turn black.

The sky was dark and rain started pouring on him.  He look up in the sky and said.

"So he is dead,"

AN: Okay, so how is the story? I probably will add more comedy after this.

Should I make a chapter above 2 thousand words or 2.5 thousand?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 372 17
Naruto Uzumaki works at a coffee shop. Even though his family is super rich, he didn't want to be spoiled like the other rich kids, he just wanted to...
25.2K 892 39
Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a university play boy. Leaving women high & dry...
96.6K 1.3K 13
What happens when Itachi Uchiha who happens to meets her sister's boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki ...that reminds her about a certain ANBU member she worked...
5K 229 15
Uzumaki Naruto a bright Blond teen, his parents died in a car crash at the age of Thirteen, he is now Nineteen-years-old and attends a famous Univers...