Bleeding Love

By anuvawrites

Book Two In Morello series. Layla Harper never had it easy in her life despite being rich, her childhood was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Prolouge

420 32 21
By anuvawrites

Layla Harper never had it easy in her life despite being rich, her childhood was spent protecting her little step sister from her vicious Mother and Merciless stepfather.

But now, as an object, she should be married off to the highest bidder, to save the company from getting bankrupt to none other than Alex Morello.

Being the backbone of multiple businesses in New York, that would collide without his support, he would collide without his family but still considered to be a noble man with his eyes stone cold for people.

No time for love in his life, and agreeing upon marrying a stranger, might awaken a sudden electric spark of love in him.

It will end with either Layla getting brutally hurt or for her would it become like a beautiful story that she reads all day.

It all depends on the choice they make, to keep one another close to each other or let them go for their good.

Layla Harper

25 years old
Editor

Alex Morello
30 years old
Businessman

This book can be read as a stand-alone, and as a second book in the Morello series.

The first book is A Cut to Love about Leo and Savanah, his parents.

Enjoy reading lovelies💕💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 36K 25
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
358K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
513K 27.9K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
475K 37.6K 30
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...