From Homeless to Aniston

Von jessica7hardin

After living on the streets for 5 long months, Antonia, runs into her idol, Jennifer Aniston. Her life from t... Mehr

Antonia's POV : chapter 1 the introduction
Antonia's POV Chapter 3: The First Day of the Rest of My Life
Chapter 4: Shes suspicious
Chapter 5: The Plan
Chapter 6: nothing unusual
Should I continue?

Antonias POV: chapter two~ the day before

539 13 0
Von jessica7hardin

When I woke up this morning, the air was bitter. I quickly realized an animal had come and taken my cover.
I decided to get up and see if anyone had dropped anything in "my" dumpster last night. I got lucky. There was half of a pancake breakfast from McDonald's and a half full cup of sweet tea. This is the first time in a while I've had breakfast.
After going about my normal morning routine, I noticed the streets were quiet. Something was odd, and then I remembered today was Thanksgiving and everyone was at the parade; except me of course. I thought about going.
"I might get more food," I thought. If not I'll stop at the homeless shelter on the way back to have my clothes washed and then, hopefully, I can get back in time before someone else decides to take over my dumpster... Again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm finally here. It took me an hour but I made it. Most of the parade is already over and people are starting to leave. This was my chance. I snuck around from one trash can to another. I came out with a stained but useful blanket, half a can of a pop, and a fourth of a Subway sandwich.
I stopped at the shelter when I headed back to my dumpster, to get the blanket and my clothes washed. I guess everyone had the same idea as me because it took what felt like days.
After my clothes were washed and dried, it was starting to get dark, so I decided I should probably get headed back to the dumpster I called home. I felt safer than I usually do, I figured everyone had gotten tired out from the parade and were with friends and family having thanksgiving dinner, so I decided to take the long way back. That was a horrible idea.
About half way "home" I started to get the feeling that I was being followed. I stopped to look around but didn't see anything. Beginning to feel unsafe I picked up speed a bit, that's where I went wrong. Out of no where I was attacked by someone whom I assumed is another homeless man. He took my blanket, busted my lip, and gave me a black eye. Needless to say that really scared me so I ran. I ran and ran and ran. It got to the point where I took a few wrong turns and ended up lost, but I kept going. Eventually I realized I had managed to leave my home city and ended up in a very high class town, But that's all I remember.  I blacked out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...