my kind of guy

By xxxLEDmoonlight

george has a very interesting job, it's not very welcomed and more frowned upon. george is a porn star, and... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen

sixteen

1.6K 50 192
By xxxLEDmoonlight

clay pulled away then winking at me, the waiter came back and smiled while holding two menu's.

clay took a quick look and said, "i'll take the steak with a side of potatoes and scallops" clay leaned towards the waiter.

i thought that was a strangely fast decision, maybe he's been here before?

"everything looks so good.... i guess i'll take the- lobster soup" i quickly said feeing like i were pressured.

"what side?" she smiled.

"mmm- what are the sides?" i asked.

"potatos, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, coleslaw, green beans, assorted veggies, and applesauce. you choose two" she smiled again.

"i'll take assorted veggies and applesauce please" i looked away, eye contact scares me.

"ok! your orders will be out fairly short, i also really like your accent" she smiled.

"isn't it sexy?" clay butted in.

"uh- hah" i laughed uncomfortably.

the girl shifted around for a second then leaving looking embarrassed.

"...what was that about?" i once again laughed again awkwardly.

"sorry, sooner or later she would've found out you're mine" clay smirked.

i shook my head with a smile, slowly getting a pink hue on my cheeks.

"so.... you've been here before?" i interrupted the awkward silence.

"yeah..." clay half smiled.

"oh" i smiled with a nod.

i realized clays whole mood changed and i didn't know wether i messed up by asking that.

"look- i'm sorry if that made you upset, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to" i looked at clay apologetically.

"nonono it wasn't anything you said or did, i was just uh- spaced out" clay smiled widely.

"as long as you say so...." i eerily looked towards his direction.

clays phone started ringing and he immediately answered like his life depended on it. i heard lorelei's voice on the other side and a smile showed on clays face, and it actually looked genuinely.

maybe i'm just not enough?

"right now i'm busy, i'll call back later?" clay tilted his head while smiling at the stars.

"see ya baby!" i heard lorelei.

so i'm not the only one?

"bubye" clay said then putting his phone on the table.

i refused to look at clay, i was starting to actually believe he really did like me, then lorelei out of everyone is now calling him baby?

"george?" clay hesitated.

"hm" i still refused to look even near him.

"you good?" he asked.

"i heard a girl" i didn't specify who though.

"oh, don't worry; it was just my aunt" clay smiled.

"right..." i replied then pressing my lips into a thin line.

"baby- you have to trust me, i really do love you; i would never lie to you" clay smiled.

this made me smile, maybe i was just overthinking? to be fair people can have similar voices, i told myself.

-
we finished our amazing dinners and both of us tipsily made our way to the car after paying. clay payed for the meals and i payed for the tip.

"wanna go to the place i wanna show you?" clay looked over at me with a smile.

"if it's quick- i'm tiredd~" i yawned afterwards.

"it will" clay stated then starting up the car.

the drive didn't take more than five minutes before we were walking up a rocky closed up road that said "do not enter" but we didn't care obviously.

clay held my hand while also holding the branches that stuck out, away from me so i wouldn't be touched by them. i found that very cute.
we came to the end of the hill and it was so beautiful, you could see all the town; the stars were out and the town lights were on. i'm glad we went.

"woah..." i said then smiling towards clay.

"i know right?" he smiled back then putting his hands on my waist.

"are you comfortable with sitting down on the edge?" clay asked.

"uhm.... i don't know clay, that's a really far drop" i said anxiously.

"it's okay, i'll hold you if you want?" clay offered.

"let's just sit a bit farther than that, sorry..." i said guiltily.

"don't be sorry baby, everyone has different feelings towards things and i won't count that against you" clay kissed my cheek then sitting away from the edge.

i smiled feeling better then joining him on the patchy grass with dirt patches. i curled up into clays lap, facing his chest; then slowly falling asleep while clay told me all the fun things he wanted to do with me in our future.

"george?" clay whispered.

"yes?" i lifted my head to meet his gaze.

"will you be my boyfriend?" clay played with my hair.

"yes." i smiled then kissing him on the lips before falling back onto his chest once more.

-

a few months passed and i finally quit my job for good, well.... clay and i both quit which made me really happy. we were living in florida near his family, i thought it was so cute how much time he made for him family and loved ones.

we were currently over at his parents house for dinner, this was the first time i've been invited to a family dinner so i was overly anxious.

"so george... what's your job look like?" clays mother muttered.

"oh- i don't have a job anymore" i smiled.

"then what was your job?" she looked madly towards me.

"m-my parents died early in my life and i was left with their things" i looked away nervously.

"cut it out, stop being so rude mom" clay looked at his mother.

"he's a brat, never having to work for anything" his mom slammed on the table.

"he's worked for every bit it of" clay whispered out super angrily.

"fundy was so much better clay!" his mom said.

"mom, this has nothing to do with him" clay got up angrily then grabbing my hand.

"i'm warning you, fundy was your soulmate!" she stated.

"your mother is right clay..." his father said soon after.

"we're leaving until you guys clean your act up" clay yelled.

i cringed to the loud sound of his voice in my ears, was i a disappointment to his family?

i found tears starting to weld in my eyes as i was dragged out of the house, clay shut their front door and looked me in the eyes.

"don't listen to a word they say baby, you are perfect for me" clay wiped a tear trailing down my cheek.

"who's fundy" i frowned.

"he was my ex fiancé" clay looked down.

"fiancé?" my heart dropped.

"but i'm in love with you now, you have to believe me" clay hugged me.

"why'd you never tell me about him? you told me about the others.." i started crying more and pulling away from clay.

"because i didn't wanna scare you-" clay frowned.

"i'm sorry... but what was so good about fundy that i'm not acceptable to your parents?" i changed the subject.

"he was a very successful business man, which made my parents thought would be good for me" clay shook his head.

"why didn't you warn me about your parents.?" i asked.

"because i didn't know they would react like that, baby" clay responded.

"can we just go home now.?" i asked.

"anything for you" clay said then taking me to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 4K 21
George and Clay had formed a close friendship since they met in a Minecraft server and knew they lived close to one another in real life. Yet little...
167K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
5.4K 184 18
George is the Prince of a far away kingdom betrothed to another and Dream is the one assigned to watch over him while he visits. As they get to know...
6M 127K 62
George doesn't have feelings for Dream. They're literally just friends... right? Warning: Includes... ahem, smut. P.S. This is meant to be a book for...