Fools in Love

De bert3005

[Third book in the Fools series] *Read Fools then Fools Fall before reading this book* Noah Wright is going i... Mais

Cast
Author's Note/Recap
1- Sam
2- Noah
3- Sam
4- Noah
5- Sam
6- Noah
7- Sam
8- Noah
9- Sam
10- Noah
11- Sam
12-Noah
13- Sam
14- Noah
15- Sam
16- Noah
17- Sam
18- Noah
19-Sam
20- Noah
21- Sam
23- Sam
24- Noah
25- Sam
26- Noah
27- Sam
28- Noah
29- Sam
Author's Note
30- Noah
31. Sam

22- Noah

3.3K 160 162
De bert3005

Noah

"Mmm, I like this Noah, what happened?" Wesley asked against my mouth.

My hand moved to his belt buckle, undoing the latch, his body pressed up against the prep table. "I was told to move on," was my response which got a hand on my chest and I was being nudged back.

"What does that mean?" Wesley asked, not defensively, more with an interested tone.

I sighed, not wanting to get into it, "I told Sam how I felt and he didn't feel the same," I shrugged, "moving on," I leaned back in to kiss him. Again, a hand went to my chest. "Fuck," I muttered because I just wanted to release some pent up emotions and fucking Wesley was going to help with that.

"So now you can kiss me? Because Sam doesn't want you?" He questioned jokingly but it actually pissed me off.

"Fuck you," I grabbed my keys and wallet, ready to walk out.

"Wait, hey. I'm sorry I was just laughing because your logic in not kissing me was kinda fucked, I didn't get it, but whatever. I can still be your rebound," he told me, tugging on my dress shirt until I was back to standing in front of him. His hand slid down to my crotch. "Plus, grumpy Noah's the best fuck."

I rolled my eyes, "fuck you."

"Yeah, I heard that already," his hand slipped in my pants and he rubbed my growing erection. "so why don't you follow through?" he spoke with devious, daring eyes.

I grabbed his arm and pulled his hand out from my pants, "Then turn around," I told him and Wesley grinned before following orders.

"Work ran late?" Ciera asked me when I walked in the door past midnight. I knew she knew what I had been up to. I looked at her on the couch with Kaitlyn. They were watching Midsummer.

"Your bedtime run late?" I questioned, tossing my wallet and keys onto the small rectangle table that sat beside the door, and kicked off my shoes.

"Come join us," Kaitlyn offered, patting the spot next to her.

"I'm not in the mood for this fucked up movie," I said glumly.

"Aw, Wesley wasn't good tonight?" Ciera mocked a pouty face.

I flipped her off, "fuck off," and I left them to go into my bedroom. I exhaled a breath, thankful to be home, and started tearing my clothes off. Down to my briefs, I grabbed myself a towel, and headed into the bathroom to shower. As soon as I went to close the door, Ciera stepped in. "Hey, What the fuck?" I asked. She shut the door and gave me a smile like I've never seen before. I gave her a questioning, disgusted look, "what, you freak?"

"So... um, what's Kaitlyn's deal? I know you two dated but is she like... strictly straight?" She asked lightly like she had to tread water to ask me this.

"I actually don't know," I said honestly because there had been times that I thought Kaitlyn might be questioning her sexuality, but she hasn't said anything to me, so "maybe bi-curious?"

"Ooo fun. So, bro to bro, could I... ya' know, shoot my shot?"

I shook my head with a chuckle, "Go nuts," I told her as my approval.

"Awesome!" She spoke in a loud whisper, "Thank you, love you."

"Hey," I spoke up before she walked out.

"Hm?"

"Thank you for asking," I said sincerely. "And, I guess I love you too."

Ciera smiled, "You should shower, you smell bad," and she shut the door. Although, Ciera didn't shoot her shot that night with Kaitlyn because Kaitlyn fell asleep before she could.

I made fun of Ciera once I was out of the shower and she was making her way to her bedroom, "See that? You bored her to sleep," I jested in a whisper to Ciera.

"Well, guess what, I convinced her to try to convince you to go to a party tomorrow night-" I shook my head no before she could finish. "Come on Noah, how many times do I play wingman for you?" She argued with me in a quiet voice to not wake Kaitlyn.

"Like I don't do the same for you? We're not going to a fucking party and you don't need to go to a party to make your move, just grow a pair and flirt with her or something."

Ciera complained, "I've tried, she's giving me nothing, yet she'll blush and shy away? I don't get it." I shrugged, "Noah," she whined and the next night we were walking into the college party Ciera was invited to.

"If you don't fucking make out with Kaitlyn by the end of this night, I'm not helping you again," I seethed to Ciera while Kaitlyn was walking further ahead towards the house that was lit up and booming with music. "Listen, she loved it when I got handsy with her, it drove her nuts. So next time you get a little flirty, maybe play with her hair or touch her hand or waist. If you're sitting, maybe touch her thigh,"

I was surprised Kaitlyn was shying away because when Kaitlyn wanted something, she reached out to take it. Then again, figuring out whether you're into the same gender can be a bit nerve racking.

"Handsy, got it," Ciera confirmed.

"Hey, but not too handsy," I reiterated with emphasis.

"Yeah, obviously. I'm not a fucking creep. I'll back off if she's not into it," Ciera promised and I knew she would. If I wanted Kaitlyn to be with anyone, it would be Ciera. Ciera was the second greatest person I knew in this world (you can guess who takes first place for me).

"Guys," Kaitlyn called to us, "Come on, I'm not going into this house alone," she claimed and Ciera and I caught up to her.

I didn't even need to describe this party. Picture the party scene in every teen movie ever. Did you think of shitty rap music, people making out on that one shitty couch in the living room that was filled with random people drinking from red solo cups. The kitchen counter stocked with various alcohol, the bathroom line in the hallway, and a makeshift ping pong table in the back yard?

Yeah, that movie scene was what Kaitlyn, Ciera, and I stepped into. And it reeked of one of my favorite smells, pot.

"Want something to drink?" Kaitlyn asked me.

"I don't drink anymore," I told her, already feeling like I wanted to go home and be in bed.

"Oh that's right. Sorry," she apologized, but I just shrugged. She turned to my roommate who was wearing all black from her Doc Martins to her black fishnet tights, black short skirt, and black Guns N Roses t-shirt that she cropped with kitchen scissors.

The polar opposite of Ciera in a white corset top with red roses that stopped above her bellybutton which showed off a dangling sparkly piercing, ripped shorts to show off her long legs and white laced up sandals that I bought her for her 16th birthday.

Definitely polar opposites. I looked down at my plain white t-shirt, fitted blue jeans, and my Air Force 1's and wondered how polar opposite Sam and I were.

"Ciera?" Kaitlyn asked about getting something to drink.

"Take a shot with me?" I heard Ciera question.

When I looked back up, I spotted a familiar someone from across the room. At the girls, "Well, you kids have fun and don't accept drinks from others," I told them before walking up to that familiar face. "Hey," I greeted Kai who was currently taking pictures of the party.

"Hey!" Kai greeted enthusiastically as he brought his camera down.

"Good material?" I asked referring to his pictures, but I didn't really care. What I really wanted to know was if Sam came here.

"Yeah," he said with excitement and pulled up the images from his camera. His camera was attached to a strap that laid around his neck, so I had to step closer to him to see.

"Oh shit, you really are good."

"Thank you, I'm meeting with Kaitlyn tomorrow."

"She'll love that," I said, "but she might be hung over," I added. "So... is Sam here?"

"Yeah, he should be," he told me, glancing around to try to find him. I scanned the room, being taller than Kai giving me an advantage. No Sam. "Ya' know," Kai turned to me, "you guys aren't too good at staying away from each other," he said in innocence, like just a casual thought.

I ignored that comment, "Maybe take a break from your camera, Sam's not really good at pacing himself," I said.

"I'm sure Ben won't let him drink."

My stomach twisted. "Ben's here?" I questioned. Kai nodded, "What do you mean 'won't let him'?"

"He's a bit controlling, I don't know how Sam doesn't see it."

"Hm," was my only response to that. "I'll talk to you later," I told him then headed out of the room, glancing around the crowd again while doing so, I bumped into the last person I wanted to see.

Ben turned around, he already looked annoyed. I didn't know if that was because he saw me or if he was annoyed prior to bumping into me. "Noah," he said my name like I was scum on the Earth.

I didn't care. "Where's Sam?" I asked, not that I wanted to see him, but if he wasn't with Ben or Kai, then where was he?

He crossed his arms, "Wouldn't you like to know."

I rolled my eyes, "Well, he's not with Kai and he's not with you," I stated.

"What, are you keeping tabs on him? Back off, Noah. He's mine, not yours."

"He's not anyones. Sam's his own person not a fucking object," I spoke bitterly and it was probably just my jealousy, but there was nothing more that I wanted to do than swing on Ben.

"That's rich coming from you."

"You don't know shit about me, so I'd watch your fucking mouth," I threatened him. I needed to walk away, I was getting too angry. My blood was boiling.

"Hm, always so aggressive. What's that saying? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree," he was referring to my abusive father.

My hands balled into fists, I wanted to hit him so badly, but then I'd only be proving him right. I knew what Ben was doing; baiting me. He wanted me to lose it, he knew I was capable of it, just so I could come off as the bad guy. Prove to Sam I was a piece of shit.

And maybe last year or even months ago I would've knocked Ben on his ass, but I released my fists and walked away, bumping his shoulder as I moved past him. Fuck, I wanted to drink so badly. I needed to find Ciera. I had to go, this was all too much for me.

But on my way to the kitchen, a drunk guy turned around and walked right into me. With his drink spilling all over my shirt. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I yelled, but not loud enough over the music.

"Sorry," the guy said in panic, looking like he was about to piss himself.

I sighed and made my way to the bathroom. Which of course I had to stand in line for while the alcohol dripped down, making my stomach sticky. Ugh, this always fucking happened to me.

Deciding to find a different bathroom, I made my way upstairs, peaking in doors to find the bathroom. Some doors locked, one with a couple half naked and I had to apologize and quickly shut the door. "Jesus, where is a bathroom?" I muttered to myself.

I opened another door and my heart dropped, "What the fuck?!"

**

So sorry for the wait!!

I wanted to address the previous chapter, I added that part with Carter talking about a girl he's in a relationship so that you guys knew Carter and Elliot aren't together.

I'm struggling with Elliot's story and I'm not too sure if he'll have one yet, so getting snippets of Carter's life from the Fools series, might be the only way you guys get an idea of what happened between the two. Which is unfortunate, I know, and I'll try to complete Elliot's story for you guys.

Thank you for reading.

-Xoxo, Bert

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

275K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
734K 30.1K 23
Falling for bad boy Reed isn't something sixteen year old Caleb planned on doing this summer. In fact he planned on being as antisocial as ever. When...
153K 5.1K 45
After falling victim to a traumatic high school senior prank Libra Jones is more than ready to leave high school and start college. Leaving her small...
Fools Fall De Bert_3005

Ficção Adolescente

164K 7.6K 37
[sequel to Fools] Noah and Sam are happy and in love... and living an hour away from each other while Sam enters his senior year of high school and...