May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

Von Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... Mehr

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 83: Dark Web

485 17 5
Von Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

Some of them looked up from their work when I entered the room, but majority were too occupied in their work. Whatever they are working on, heroes seem to be welcomed here.

I would have to do something against them soon. Nobody wants heroes in their own business.

They stood up when they saw me, bowed. "Where is Re-Destro?" A door from the other side of the room opened, and Re-Destro walked in weirdly. As if he was waiting to hear me say his name. "Ah! Reaper." He bowed when he stood in front of me with a pleased smile.

"I am here to talk about the members and my current influence." He stood straight again, nodding along and stepping sideways. "Please, on a cup of tea."

My eyes trailed slowly to the door he came through, my eyes travelled upwards to see a camera in the corner. I walked towards the open door.

The room looks nice, kind of cozy with a great view outside. Re-Destro walked hastily to the big black chair and gave me a far too big smile. "Please, sit here."

I complied and sat down, watching his legs as he walked around the desk to sit on one of the chairs that were smaller than mine. He snapped his fingers and the man with long black hair walked in with a tray in his hands.

The computer on the desk was open and I could watch others from different rooms working or talking with others. They seem to have cameras nearly everywhere.

"Send Koku word to come here when he has time." I said when I looked back at the man that came in.

The black haired man looked at me displeased, but nodded. When he finished serving us tea, he stepped out of the room with the teapot pointed towards me.

I smiled.

"Is he Chinese?"

Re-Destro looked taken off guard. "Excuse me?... Ah yes, he is." He looked back to the door which the man closed behind himself.

Now I know what I should do when I'm done here.

"Re-Destro."

"Please," he took a sip, "call me Rikiya."

"I want you to send me files of everyone that is in the Paranormal Liberation Army till tomorrow." His eyes went wide, but I set my attention towards the computer. Clicking through them to see the other cameras.

"But it would take me at least three months to know everything about everyone and write files about them."

"So you are telling me you guys never kept any kinds of documents over any of your members?" Glimpsing at his face briefly, I saw him looking down at his tea. I sighed, looking around the room.

'This will be so much work.'

"So you just like to brag about your numbers but not keep them all in check." I laughed in disbelief, but my face fell in an instant. "The files will be in my room till wednesday. I want them to have every single detail about everyone in there. I do not care how you do it, but I will have them. I cannot lead an army that I know nothing of."

He nodded.

"You keep Hawks under check, don't you?" He looked up, opening his mouth to say something but I raised my hand. "I want you continue doing so. I want to know every step of his, understood?"

He nodded again with his eyes focused on me. He looked determined. Like a little puppy ready to train.

"Excuse me if I overstep, but isn't he one of your friends?"

"Let's just say he is a pet that I haven't tamed yet." When I saw no reaction of his body against poison or drugs, I took a sip of my tea. Chamomile.
"The birdie is out of control as of lately."

Re-Destro nodded again.

I tilted my head to the side. "What was your name again?"

"Rikiya, Reaper."

I repeated his name. He is oddly submissive for a formal leader. I thought I would have to use at least a bit of physical strength to show him when he has to listen and when not. Even I still do not like to be commanded around because I grew up in certain circumstances. He grew up as a leader, did he not?

"Shigaraki will be away for a while, so I will be leading the army alone. If there is anyone not content with that, send them to me."

He smiled, as if thinking of cruel ways I would put someone through just because they would bot accept me as their leader. I am not Kyoko. I wont make my hands dirty just to bend someone's will. "Yes, Reaper."

There was a knock at the door. "Come in."

I placed my teacup back down and nodded, for the man that entered the room just now, to come closer. He bowed his head to me. "You called."

"Yes." I smiled and stood up from my chair. "Koku, I heard your quirk is called Incite? You can line your voice with an electromagnetic pulse."

He nodded reluctantly. "Yes, If someone who
considers me a worthy leader hears my voice, then
their physical and mental state will be significantly
enhanced."

"I was lucky to see it in person. It looked impressive but I wasn't able to pay you much attention back then." He ducked his head more down and I was able to see his ears getting red. "Don't worry, I did not call you here for old times sake. I was thinking, what if that person cannot control their quirk from the beginning when you use your quirk?"

"I never considered to test it." He glanced up to my eyes but quickly lowered his gaze again.

"I want you to test it, then. Report to me on tuesday how the person is before and after the test. Look out for any possible after effects. Try to do it with as less side effects as possible. I want it all written down but also explained from you in person."

He looked at Rikiyo, then nodded. "Understood, Reaper."

"Do your best." I waved my hand nonchalantly. "Dismissed."

~

"Mavis! Have you seen?" I looked up to Toga, who came running with her new laptop to the edge of the  couch. "What is it?" She gave me the laptop and I laid it down on my lap.

"What are you doing on the dark web?" I furrowed my brows, trying to look at what was opened in front of me. "That guy with anger issues got sold on the dark web." My frown deepened. "Toga, did you upload these pictures of Bakugo?"

"No dummy, it was someone else. Look, someone commented that they really wanted to eat his heart. Awww, poor thing."

What the fuck?...

After I looked at it more closely, my mouth fell open just a bit. Does it mean he is dead or something?

When I scrolled down to the comments, I felt nauseous. But when I wanted to look at the pictures again, the side updated automatically. "What happened now?"

Toga took the laptop from me. "Looks like it got deleted." She pouted.

"Toga, why are you even on the dark web." I took the device away from her, closing the tab, then the laptop. "I was just bored...And I need some extra blood because of my quirk."

"You buy blood from random people off the dark web?" I raised my brows. Sitting up straight and facing her so that I wouldn't have to crane my neck to look at her.

She shrugged. "Just thought that it would be nice since we got money now..."

"No laptop for a week. If I see you again scrolling through this shit, you will never see this" I held her laptop up, "again."

She started pouting again and wanted to snatch it out of my hand. "You are such a control freak, Tomura would have never done this to me!"

"That crust bottle is not here, is he?" As I held the laptop up higher so that Toga couldn't reach it, it got snatched out of my hand from behind. "You guys are noisy." I looked up to see Dabi standing behind me, one hand in his pocket and the other one holding the laptop up.

Dabi pointed at Toga with the device. "Twice made some alphabet soup, go eat some." She glared up at Dabi, and he looked back with disinterest. She huffed, then walked away while mumbling something under her breath. Hard to believe that she is nearly a year older than me.

Dabi took a seat besides me loudly.

"Is something."

"Not really."

"Then don't be so loud."

He flicked my forehead in one swift motion and I kicked him in return.

There was a moment of silence where he leaned his head against the couch to look up to the roof while I looked at the TV that was showing news from another land. Hugging my legs when I got them on the couch.

Looks like America's number 1 isn't that bad as All might.

How I despise that man.

It was hard to go to school and see him every day while trying to control my anger and play all nice with my classmates.

Taking someone else's personality made everything more easy for me at the beginning.

1570 words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...
168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
88.6K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...