Talking to myself- YeonBin

Par lonely_moa

"You don't love me..." YET My name is Choi Soobin and this is the story of how I was the end of the one I lov... Plus

Character info and important notes
Intro- You dont love me
Chapter 1- The note
Chapter 2- Too easy
Chapter 3- A job well done
Chapter 4- Home sweet home
Chapter 5- The news
Chapter 6- You Psycho
Chapter 7- What it should be
Chapter 8- Hearts racing
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- To end you...
Not an update- THANKYOU
Chapter 11- Unexpected guest
Chapter 12- Thats him
Chapter 13- The project
Chapter 14- Why not me
Chapter 15- Did I scare you or something?
Chapter 16- Quit with the bullshit
Chapter 17- Did you just out yourself like that?
Chapter 18- Shit.
Chapter 19- Just frame it
Chapter 20- Paramedics
THANKYOU FOR 400 READS
Chapter 21- Friends
Chapter 22- Do you?
Chapter 23- I deserve it
Chapter 24- Me too
Chapter 25- But its you, you're the one that I want
Chapter 26- Posessive? I like it
Chapter 27- I need to get out of here
Chapter 28- Not a freak to me
Chapter 29- A date
Chapter 30- My heart aches
Chapter 31- Im the outsider
Chapter 32- Talk
Chapter 33- Plans and worries
Chapter 34- Secrets and...guilt?
Chapter 35- Impatience
Chapter 36- Kisses and cuddles
Chapter 37- Pacience
Chapter 38- Accidental discoveries
Chapter 39- They're his
Chapter 40- Eerie
Chapter 41- I'm so so sorry
Chapter 42- Problems in more than one way
Chapter 43- He understands very very well
Chapter 44- Concerns And Comfort
Chapter 45- Let's meet up
Chapter 46- Gross
Chapter 47- Closed
Chapter 48- I've done nothing wrong
Chapter 49- Not my place
Chapter 50- Breaking you
Christmas special🎄
Character 51- Not so dreaded
Chapter 52- That's how I live
Chapter 53- Let's not talk about it
Chapter 54- What they didn't know
Chapter 55- He fucked up
Chapter 56- How much don't I know
Chapter 57- Lessons
Chapter 58- This much fun
Chapter 59- A villian or a victim?
Chapter 60- Worst to get the best
Chapter 61- You're perfect
Chapter 62- Something to tell you
Chapter 63- So close
Chapter 64- Rewards for you
Chapter 65- Who are you talking to?
Chapter 66- I thought I knew
Chapter 67- So, so much bigger
Chapter 68- Sick to my stomach
Chapter 69- Stay here with me forever then
Chapter 70- No one ignores me
Chapter 71- Hearts on their bodies
Chapter 72- Why would I care
Chapter 73- Three birds with one stone
Chapter 74- Fate will come to you
Chapter 75- Backstabber
Chapter 76- Monster
Chapter 77- It's not a lie
Chapter 78- Why help a monster like me
Chapter 79- You are more important
Chapter 81- Lies
Chapter 82- Inhumane
Im back- explanation and announcement
Chapter 83- Always and forever
Ending message
New story

Chapter 80- Love?

130 7 35
Par lonely_moa

YEONJUN POV

I made it to Soobin's door. That one layer of safety being all I had.

I had never felt like this before. I was betrayed. Everything I thought I knew came falling down so suddenly that in this moment, I didn't truly know what the right thing to do would be.

Every time I reached for the door handle everything seemed to get darker and faded as if it were a message to stay away from whatever scenario was awaiting behind that one single door. Though it was late in the evening the darkness seemed more engulfing and toxic than ever.

I held his hand to the door, having removed the wedge, just waiting for enough confidence to finally confront what had been hiding for so long.

Would I even really do it? Would I ever see his friends' faces again? Would I really have the guts to go in? I couldn't answer any of them even if I tried. As my hand hovered over that handle I felt as if I were throwing myself away to that intoxicating darkness with the cost unknown.

I shuffled in my position, running my fingers over the knife in my back pocket to assure myself of somewhat protection before slowly pulling the handle and cracking the door open painfully slowly. If Soobin was awake I knew what I had chosen to do would be irreversible.

I peeked my eyes through the thin gap between the door and its frame. It was dark in there but bright enough to see what was going on.

I let out a sigh of relief when Soobin was still layed where I had left him, now being able to enter the room with a bit more confidence than I would have done had Soobin been conscious.

I walked past him, my hairs on end as I saw that Soobin was still breathing for sure but out of it nonetheless. I bent down to the chest of drawers at the side of Soobins's bed.

To my surprise he found nothing but piles of photos of myself and my friends with dates scribbled on the backs with red ink along with locations and times.

"He really did stalk me" I whispered to myself, watching as even more of the darkness of the situation came true.

"Correct, I did" Soobin's voice whispered eerily into my ear out of nowhere.

I whipped around, suddenly finding myself face to face with Soobin. My eyes widened and body cowered slightly as the tall figure of Soobin towered over me with enough confidence to kill a man. Quite literally at that but that only made me feel worse.

"Surprise~" Soobin smiled as he forced his eyeline to fix with mine.

I shot my arms out, pushing him away from me as fast as I could, adrenaline building up faster than I had first imagined it would.

"Stay away" I ordered, my tone angry and strong as I hid the fear I was feeling inside.

"What fun would that be Yeonjunnie?" Soobin asked, twiddling his hands behind his back as he moved back towards me steadily.

I backed away as much as I could before speaking as fast as I could. I wanted to get out of here. I should never have come back.

"I know what you've done," I said, my voice struggling to stay as strong as before.

"Aren't you proud of me?" Soobin asked, pouting before giggling at himself.

"No you sick fuck" I snapped back, sliding one of my hands over the hilt of the knife in my pocket incase I needed it.

"But I did it all for you Yeonjunnie" Soobin sang as he stopped moving, him just as close as when we started.

"I didn't want you to hurt anyone for me" I argued, not wanting the blame for Soobin's actions on myself. Having the blame for something like that would eat me up for the rest of my life. Having the deaths of people hanging over my head in my name would be enough to drive me into insanity.

"Oh but I did~" Soobin smiled as he held my face in the palm of his hand, caressing my lip and looking at me with intoxicated eyes.

I looked at him with sharpened eyes, my stomach twisting and turning as I tried to appear okay. As I lifted my arm to push him away, Soobin shot in faster.

"Don't you dare think about pushing me again" Soobin hissed suddenly, his once freakish happiness fading into raging anger.

"Then get off" I snapped, pulling my face away in an instant.

Soobin took a step back just about big enough for me to be unable to comment on but close enough for me to feel unsafe nevertheless.

"Happy now?" Soobin asked, sharpness in his tone.

"Why would I be happy around you? Your a fucking psycho. This whole time you've been an act just tiptoeing around me and doing whatever you want. KIDNAPPING MY FRIENDS? You said you did it all for me yet you made me more worried and irritable than ever. Some amazing person you are. Oh yes I'm so happy Soobin, so happy that I was fooled by you while people just died over and over again right in front of me" I suddenly blew up, my voice raising as I spoke.

Soobin didn't speak but looked down, his angered face falling away as quick as his happiness did. What if I was too offensive? What if I was too harsh and now he wanted to kill me?

"I never wanted to hurt you" Soobin suddenly sniffled, looking back up with teary eyes.

Now, I had seen this act before. Soobin had cried once before when he had almost got caught and I remembered this vividly. Before, I let the incident go but this time there wasn't a chance in hell it would go the same. I couldn't ignore anything this monster had done.

Soobin never cried out of sadness. He only ever cried because of frustration. They were tears of lies. Tears of deceit.

"Don't try to cover it up with tears that you don't mean," I snapped. His game had been played too often for me to not see the pattern.

Soobin's crying stopped as his head shot back up. He had realised his plan hadn't worked like once before. Losing wasnt something Soobin was ever fond of and today wouldn't be the day that his point of view changed.

"I guess you really have got me," Soobin said, smiling again, making me shiver in discomfort. He really was just a fucking psycho. His emotions were unpredictable and strong and he was extremely patronising when he smiled.

I didn't have time to answer before Soobin had grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to the floor harshly, my body hitting the ground hard, it landing with a thud as Soobin hovered above me as he pinned my arms to my sides. I was trapped.

No matter how much I squirmed and pushed, Soobin wasn't budging.

"You haven't got me at all" I hissed as I shuffled my hands subtly down Soobin's grip until I could reach his pockets. I needed to get him off but me myself wasn't a big enough threat. I didn't want to have to use violence but I knew what I needed to do.

The knife

As I rummaged my hands around I failed to realise Soobin smiling down on me until I looked up with horrified eyes, reaching the realisation that the knife wasn't where I had left it.

"Looking for this?" Soobin asked with a smirk as he dangled the knife up in front of his eyes.

"How did you-" I tried to ask but was silenced when the smooth edge of the knife was placed over my lips, the cold metal silencing me in an instant.

"Seems you forgot that I came up from behind you, the back pocket? Really?" Soobin mocked in a baby-like voice.

I was panicking, my heart racing and head rushing with thoughts. Soobin could kill me whenever he wanted. Right now, I was at his disposal.

"Looks like this is the knife Hongjoong used to kill Seonghwa. That's such a funny coincidence isn't it?" Soobin said as he laughed hysterically.

"Coincidence?" I asked weakly, my voice wavering as my worry only grew.

Soobin ignored my question completely, smiling fondly at the blade before speaking.

"I don't want to have to hurt you like I did to all those others...though...I can't help but to imagine how adorable you would look once you're dead. Maybe you'd be splattered in blood like Hyejin and Hyunsoo and I could paint with your blood or perhaps turn blue while you suffocate just how Taemin did. Oh isn't it just exciting" Soobin ranted freakishly, his face lighting up as he did so.

"You aren't even trying to hide it now, I only had that knife to protect myself and I only would have used it if I had to" I spat.

"Why bother hiding anything, we still love each other anyway, why would I need to worry?" Soobin asked. Clearly he was misled by this situation. I felt everything but love for him.

"Wanting me dead doesnt sound like love and nor do I love you, I loved the Soobin I thought I knew, not you, not this fucking monster" I snarled angrily.

"But it is love. Tell me that you love me again. I love you remember" Soobin ordered, his voice becoming desperate yet angry as he moved the knife from my lips to my throat this time the blade poking me ever so slightly.

It sounded as if Soobin wanted it to be love, but it was everything far from it.

"You don't love me" I whispered just loud enough for Soobin to hear.

"You love me remember, you need me to function, you need me to live" Soobin rambled, his voice evidently becoming more angered as he spoke.

"No I don't" I said again, my voice louder this time.

"But you do, we loved each other. We called eachother pet names, we kissed, we went on dates, we had sex. You can't say you don't love me" Soobin rambled.

I shook my head, tears threatening to form in my eyes as his speech patronised and confused me the more he went on and unfortunately he didn't fail to miss it.

"I've got you" Soobin 'comforted' as he smiled down on my fear paralysed body.

"LET GO!" I yelled as he tried to seem nice, the discomfort flowing through me now I knew he was acting. I yanked my hands away only for them to be imprisoned again by the grasp of Soobin.

Soobin looked petrified, lost, like he didn't know what to do anymore. It was like his brain was screaming 'I need to kill you' but saying 'but I can't' in response at the same time. The poignant sorrow in his eyes drove me crazy.

"Yeonjun, I need you, please. I need you in my life. I can't live without you. I can't- I'll die. Please." Soobin pleaded, suddenly resuming his sad act.

"Then die" I replied, a vicious sense of comfort fluttering in my chest looking at the despair in Soobin's acting eyes. "It'll make me the happiest person in the entire fucking world" I added, my voice almost venemous.

"You don't mean that" Soobin said as he started to shed those same old fake tears once again.

It was disgustingly pitiful

"Don't leave me Yeonjun. I don't know what I would do- what I'd do without you" Soobin cried. "Please don't leave me," he repeated over and over again, grabbing at my shirt and burying his head into my chest.

Slowly, I removed one of my hands from his grip, placing it over his back and rubbing it softly. He seemed to stop crying momentarily and then proceed to lean into my embrace.

It was working

A/N

AAAAAAAA Cliffhanger! Honestly I hope i'm writing this well, I think this is the most stressed i've felt throught writing because I really don't want to be a disappointment. Soobin's literally a mess though but what more can you expect?

Also, question. What do you guys think will happen next? I want to know what you think before I release it

Votes and comments are highly appreciated as always

Love you all lots and lots (for real, I'm not like Soobin) :)

~Author C

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.9K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
14.5K 831 28
Sometimes there's a reason when something happens... Sometimes there's a purpose what someone chooses... Arcane: understood by few; Where Kim Taehyun...
8.7K 268 30
人*'∀。*゚Horror Mystery AU人*'∀`。*゚ This Story isn't Related To Any of The Idols in real life This Is Just An Imaginary Fanfiction. !!LITTLE SPACE!! ...
41.3K 1.7K 28
//STILL EDITING\\ Laura I didn't know something bad would happened to me and when it did happen, I ran like a coward. I moved on with my life, walkin...