''Guppie'' | Siren/Dark Sbi

By Ace20009

A young Guppie. Bearly the age of 4, lived with his pid since birth. He was the runt of the litter. Thrown ou... More

"He's home finally."

''Guppie!''

1.6K 39 54
By Ace20009

Tw: mentions of blood, neglect, protective behaviour, possessive behaviour, Kidnapping(?)

"PLEASE DON'T THROW ME OUT I CAN BE OF YOU TO YOU!" They yelled to the protector.

"No now that is enough, Tommy. Now leave this pod at once. " He said pointing to the exit.

"PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL EAT LESS! I'LL HELP HUNT! I'LL SLEEP ON MY OWN! JUST DON'T THROW ME OUT!" Tommy yelled desperately. Tears filling up his diamond blue eyes while his golden locks floats around him.

"NO! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT YOU SELFISH GUPPIE. YOU WASTE OF SPACE, WASTE IF TIME!" The protector yells as Tommy receives a harsh slap.

"NO DON'T HURT HIM! LET HIM STAY! PLEASE!" Someone yells from the crowd of guppies. Tubbo. 'My tubbo' Tommy thought as tears flooded out if his eyes then disappeared into the water around him.

Running to Tommy's rescue is Tubbo dragging Ranboo.

"No Tubbo it's fine. I'm leaving.." Tommy says quietly and leaving before the brunette can say anything.

Tommy use swam for around 1 hour and and 30 minutes.

He heard something splash around him.

He let out a distressed noise. All guppies can do this to alert their pod.

"Guppie?" A voice says. Tommy looks around. It's a siren...

He didn't get a  good look at him or her

He swims off as fast as a Guppie can.  He can swim faster than normal guppies.

He brushes past sand. His red tail flipping violently.

"GUPPIE SLOW DOWN I CAN HELP YOU!" The siren yells to him.

He sees a cave in the distance and speeds up.

When he gets out sided he makes a sharp right turn into he cave.

He looks around for a hiding place. He seems a small cave on the floor he darst for it.

Less than 10 seconds later the Siren is here.

"Guppies come out. That distress call you made sounded urgent." He says, looking around.

He put his hands over his mouth to try to keep his breathing down.

"Guppie? Come out I can help you!" He says. Tommy wiggle back a bit keeping a distressed noise in.

"I can be your pod! Just us two. We'd visit my Father and brother. Their a pod as well."

That sounds nice. I want that!

"I'll love you forever guppie!"

HE WANTS THAT! HE WANTS LOVE SO BAD! ONLY RANBOO AND TUBBO MADE HIM FEEL LOVED!

As the siren is grumbling and leaving I let out another distressed noise.

"So guppie is in here." The siren said and started searching harder.

"Guppie~ I can give you what ever you want!" The siren says.

He wiggle further to the back,  his back isn't pressed against the wall yet.

The siren let's out a comforting call.

He wants to come out to the siren and hug him. But Tommy resisits the urge.

"Guppie? Come here I can help you. C'mon."

He let's out another distressed call.

Uh oh..

"Guppie! There you are!" The siren says peering his eyes in. He's too big to fit in.

Tommy shuffles back more he scratches his back on the rocks.

He let's out a whimper. The siren didn't hear him.

"Guppie come on its okay. I'm not gonna hurt you bud." The siren said in a soft tone. He was brushing the sand away.

(FUN FACT: If what the siren is trying to catch what their chasing/pray and they get somewhere they can't fit near the sand they'll brush the sand out the way to reach it)

"Guppie~ it's okay come out I can't help you all the way back there." The siren says holding their hands out still digging through the sand.

The sand was getting in Tommy's eyes. Tommy finally noticed jest their doing.

Tommy starts letting out distressed whimpers.

"Oh! Shsh. It's okay guppie. If you don't quite down you might attract a protector you don't want!" The siren tries to explain while Tommy frantically keeps letting out distressed calls.

Tommy can't speedily swim out if here their blocking the exit.

Tommy tries to wiggle further into the corner scratching his back even more. He thinks it may be bleeding.

The siren didn't smell the blood they struggle to smell guppie's blood more than mermaids.

"Guppie, your okay.  Come here I can help you." The siren says laying down do his face is in view. He still can't get me he didn't make the hole big enough.

"Guppie I like color of your tail," They pause. Tommy stays quite "and your hair it looks golden."

Tommy begins letting his guard down bit.

A mistake if he doesn't want the siren to get him.

"Guppie your okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. Do you have a pod to get back to? Can u help you find it?" He asks.

He's almost done digging..

"Please guppie. I just wanna help you not hurt you help you get you to safety there predators out in the sea. And you have no one to protect you out here."

No he doesn't he wants to eat me kill me. But in the back of my mind I hear 'He wants to help you he wants to love you. Care for you forever.' But what if it's only for a month? And they get bored of me before I I'm ready to go out into the sea myself? I'll die with out their care..

While Tommy's sat there thinking the sirens making good progress on the hole to get to Tommy.

Tommy's zoned out.

"Guppie. If you come with me now I'll love you forever until the day you die or I die. But I'll love you for all eternity and My father and brother will as well."

Tommy zones back in as the siren has almost finished the hole.

Tommy begins making distressed calls and whimpers again.

He got in.

Tommy is picked up.

Tommy begins whimpering louder as the siren rubs his hand on his back.

"What wrong guppie? Are you hurt?" The siren asks. Then looks at Tommy's back. "Who hurt you? I Swear to fucking XD I'll kill them."

Tommy points to the wall.

"Oh? His you brake the skin against the wall? I though I slightly smelled a but of Guppie blood but I couldn't tell." The siren says.

Tommy begins struggling against the sirens grip.

"OI! Quit it. Now tell me your name. Mines Technoblade. But you can all me Techno or Tech." He says in a soft voice.

He keeps struggling. Which makes the sirens- Technos grip tighter.

"T-Tommy, it's Tommy."

His grip loosesn

"That's a nice name Toms." Techno said brushing some golden curls out of his face.

Techno.. He had long pink hair he wore in a plait, red eyes with a red tail he had a black shirt on with no sleeves but it had a turtle neck.

Tommy wore a white shirt covered in dirt sand and blood.

"Shall we go home, Toms?" Techno asked.

Tommy yawned "okie Techie."Tommy said. Techno awed at the nickname. And Tommy snuggled into Techno's chest while he cradles him holding him protectively.

Techno cooed at the contact.

To a normal person this would just seem like it's a siren acting different to a guppie.

But

This could be much much worse than he was being led on. This could be much much worse if he doesn't behave.

~~~~~

I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

I'm not depressed. maybe going insane.

-Onyx

Word count: 1200

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
89.9K 7.8K 50
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
29.8K 75 43
Erotic shots
1.6M 107K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...