The Untold Story | Muichiro X...

By saturncino

A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a comp... More

Author's note
Character Descriptions
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Y/n's breathing style
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TIME FOR AUTHOR-SAN TO SIMP FOR OUR MIST BBY-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Announcement
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 40

885 31 60
By saturncino

???'s pov

The young girl raised a beautiful flower crown up in the air and with a prideful smile, she said "Tada!"

"That's so well made! Good job!" I complimented with a smile while clapping my hands with joy.

"Onii-chan! Let me put it on your head!" The young girl stood up from the grassy floor and gently placed the flower crown onto my head.

My mouth opened slightly from amazement when I stared at my reflection from the lake. "Woah!"

"Do you like it, Onii-chan? Do you like it?" She threw her small arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

Silly little giggles escaped from her mouth as she hopped on the spot in excitement. "You like it, right?"

"Yes, yes I love it." I said while smiling.

"Thank you,

Har--̸͔̰̟̼̺͈̫̄́̃̎̂́̕͘#̸̢̡͖̝̲͖̫̲̱̯̼͚̦̎͌̕̕ͅ@̴̠̘̞͍̩̹̳͖̝̅̄̿̊͠%̸̡̧̨̨͙̜̰͈͔͕̬̥̰́̿͗̆̒̃͑̚̕ͅ'̷̢̺̦̲̗̥͙̭̜̟̥͔̄͜ä̸̟͖͓̦́̄̈̿̏̒͗9̶̨̖̹͔̜̳̻̲̜͔̟̣̳͈̌̓̏̔́̉̑@̵̱͐̓̽͛́́̂̀̒́̇̀̑̓͝-̸̨̛̼̦͓̩̼̙̬̬̜̪́͌̇̇͗̽̔̆̎̄͝-̴̨̛̦͇͉͍̠̻̯͎̹͓͚̋́͊̚-̷̨̜̼͔̳̞̱͓̮̦͙̣͊͘-̴͙̃̌̀̾͑́-̴̨̝̺͉̮͌̂͒̇̓͗̓

Suddenly everything became static. Everything I saw started to flicker between every colour of the spectrum and turned into dust. I tried to grab the girl but it was too late, she vanished.

I was alone in a dark void. It was quiet, empty, dead. I was all alone.

"Thinking about a sweet little girl, huh? Kokushibo."

That voice..

Muzan-sama.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Third person's pov

"Tsk! Ouch!" Y/n winces as the doctor touches her wound.

"Gomen eh, ojo-san! Please bear with me!" The doctor apologised and proceeded with the treatment.

Y/n grips onto the bed sheets tightly, tears forming at the corner of her eyes as she resisted the urge to kick the doctor away from her.

The man called for a village doctor to treat y/n, in hopes that she could recover and perhaps walk again. It wasn't easy, first he had to adjust her bones back to their original place.

(A/n: following "procedure" is not medically accurate, it is just for the plot please don't bash me)

Presenting: y/n and her series of expressions

Crack

Y/n:

Then she has to use those sticks (e/n: a brace basically- just search it online if udk what that is bc author-sans lazy to add it in-) to ensure her bones maintain the same way.

PIAK! WRAP WRAP!

Y/n:

"And now you would have to stay in bed for 3-6 months and if you really need to move, watch your steps carefully!"
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT?"

Y/n screamed, causing the doctor and the lady taking care of her to flinch from the sudden sound. "Y-yes?" The doctor timidly replied.

"3-6 m-m-months..." y/n flopsed backwards onto her bed and turned to the side to cry.

Y/n:

"Don't do that, y/n-chan. it might worsen your injury!" The lady sat beside y/n's back and started to pat her.

A/n: "how did they know each other's name?" Well they asked for it and they introduced themselves, of course.

"N-nana-san~" y/n said with the wobbly crying eyes and snot dripping out from her left nostril "a-are you really going to keep me here for t-that long???"

Flashback:

"Ojo-san," y/n called out to the lady cleaning the room that should be responsible for taking care of her.

"Yes?" She stopped sweeping and turned to her with the kindest smile.

"What is your name?"

She thought for a moment, then looked at her again. "You can call me Nana."

"Oh, Nana-san, when would I have to leave?"

"After you recover, you are free to leave, y/n-san. We will try to help you as much as possible."

"Y-yes, my dear. Don't worry about it." She gave a reassuring smile.

The sound of the door sliding could be heard and they all turned their heads to find out who entered the room. He stood at the door frame with an empty expression, the sky behind him was a hazy grey blue, y/n guessed that the sun had already set and the man had just returned from work.

Speaking of the man, Y/n still does not know of his name and she felt embarrassed for not asking him earlier, now she doesn't know how to address him. "W-welcome back-"

He gave Y/n a nod and signaled for the doctor to have a talk with him outside.

"Nana-san?" Y/n tugged on the sleeves of the lady's pink kimono as she laid on her bed. "What is your husband's name?"

"He is not my husband, he is my master. I am just a servant." The lady replied, looking a little confused.

Y/n laughed sheepishly at her dumb assumption and apologised. "What is your master's name?"

She shrugged. "He never told me, I just called him... master...?"

Y/n nodded and started to decide if she wanted to copy the way Nana addresses him. She guessed it was polite, after all this was his house, or estate, or mansion. Y/n has never walked since she came here so she has no clue where she is exactly, she is glad that she's safe here though.

Or so she thought.

Nana-san seems like the kindest person on earth. She was patient with y/n, she was always caring for her and she helped her recover. But despite all these y/n can't help but notice something off about her. She sensed something about her that was odd, something that made her feel uneasy, yet Nana-san is masking this so well. Nana-san is secretly feeling immense...
.
.
.
.
fear
.
.
.
.
But why?

Soon after, the man entered the room again and was seen keeping some cash in his wallet.

Y/n sat up and started thanking the man profusely, promising to pay him back. (By being a pillar, you earn quite a lot too.)

Y/n then tried to ask him for his name but he refused to tell her, stating that it wasn't "necessary". It was weird but y/n didn't want to disrespect him, perhaps he was just a super private person.

Muichiro's pov

A/n: you miss him, I know. I swear he will not be forgotten.

I stepped into the cold room that the girl once lived in. As I walked around the room, I noticed the little details. She kept all the paper planes I made for her, a bunch of little figurines that she made and bought, a book with everyone's birthday written down in which I was first on her list.

The book was stacked onto another. This time it's a book full of the research on time. Linking mind maps on how to safely travel back to our original timeline, the future that I can't remember. From all this research I guessed that was how she developed her own breathing style.

"Y/n..." I sighed as I sat on her bed with her notes in my hand. It was messy but all conclusions were thoughtful. Some of its pages were ripped out, while the others had some stains from her tears.

All this time, I have been useless and very clueless.

For 3 years, I haven't gotten my memories back.

For 3 years, I haven't helped y/n with her research.

What have I been doing, exactly?

Nothing. That's what.

And now?

Now it is too late.

She's gone.

It would be a miracle if she was alive.

I felt my throat close up and the tears well up in my eyes.

As I held the book of notes close to my chest I heard the sound of pecking on glass. I turned towards the window to see c/n, y/n's crow.

His snowy white feathers fluttered, signalling for me to let him in.

I opened the windows for him to hop right in. "What are you doing here, c/n?" I asked as I wiped my tears off my cheek with my palm.

"Don't cry, Muichiro! Don't cry!" He called, and brushed one of his wings repeatedly on my arm, as though trying to comfort me. "C/n believes y/n-sama is still alive!"

I smiled as I gently patted him, "yeah, I hope so too."

He dipped his beak down, as though thinking of something. I tilted at my head slightly, slightly fascinated that birds are this smart.

Suddenly he started hopping towards her soft pillow, his beak clamped the corner and started hopping backwards, trying to pull the pillow away.

"C/n? What are you trying to do?" I asked.

He stopped pulling and turned to look at me, while hopping on the spot excitedly, he chirped. "Under! Under!"

Curious and confused, I helped him to lift the pillow.

To my surprise, there was a neatly folded cloth underneath, it was white and had some patterns on it.

"What's this?" I muttered to c/n as I carely unfolded the fabric.

It was a haori, a really nice one.

It had a light mint-green hue and crow patterns behind, matching my hair and interest in birds.

"Y/n bought this?" I asked.

The crow shook his head, surprising me. "No, y/n-sama made it! She made it herself! She made it for you! Birthday, Birthday!"

"She made this? For me?" I didn't even notice the tears start to build up at the corner of my eyes and eventually roll down my cheeks once again as I nuzzled into the fabric, quietly missing her.

'It still smells like her.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 395 13
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...
45.2K 1.2K 24
~๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ...
2.5K 35 25
"๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" - โ - โ€ - โ - โ€ - โ - โ€ - This is my first completed fanfic and yeah it will be cr...