Changing the Future

By Originals4ever

As Klaus and Elijah kill one another, Klaus is given the opportunity to go back in time. He returns to the pa... More

Prologue
Playlist
Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Please respond
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Questions to Reader?
Chapter 12
Other Stories
Question for Readers
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE (New Stories)
Not an Update

Chapter 13

1.5K 45 16
By Originals4ever

Niklaus POV:
Elijah is crazy if he thinks he will end up with Hayley. She is mine just as much as I am hers. I can tell she's falling in love with me and I don't want anyone getting between us.

Surprisingly my conversation with Katherine didn't go as bad as I expected. She agreed to come back and be there for Elijah. Internally, I smirked since she will serve as a distraction for me to have Hayley all to myself.

However, I must say I am fucking pissed at him. How dare him have Hayley cut her humanity. This Hayley has not gotten as screwed by life as my Hayley did but she carried that same personality. I truly believe if my Hayley wouldn't have been as jaded if she had a better support system.

Nevertheless, I loved her and still love her and will always love her.

Therefore, I must find her before she does anything she will regret. She has too much humanity and I can't have her humanity be destroyed. I don't know if she would be able to come back from that.

As I searched for her scent, I found her in an abandon house feeding on a young beautiful college-aged student. Therefore, I did the first thing that came upon me and that was to push Hayley away. I automatically gave the girl my blood and compelled her to forget everything that had just occurred.

Hayley, stop I told her as I grabbed her hands. She automatically went on the defensive.

Why do you care?

What do you mean, I responded. Why shouldn't I care? You're my friend and I consider you family.

Is that the only thing, I am to you?

Hayley POV:
I feel so much anger. I don't know how I can't feel any ounce of pity towards anyone right now. I am so confused with my emotions. I almost drained a girl and it did not mean shit. I felt love for Klaus but now I hold no emotion for him or anyone. I was weak but now I am strong. With that said, I truly do not understand why Klaus cares so much about me.

His words though did affect me. For so long, I tried to mean something for him seeing that I was falling for him. However, it seems like he does not see me more than a friend.

To be honest that stings.

Klaus POV:
Seeing her reaction to what I said makes me realize that Hayley is in love with me. Moreover, I am her humanity. Wow! I am finally getting the girl I muttered to myself.

I will play on her jealousy, pain, and anger to have her react. Her humanity isn't as lost as it is for most vampires when they turn it off.

Well little wolf, what would you want me to say? That you mean the world to me? Because trust me sweetheart, I have had multiple women enter my life throughout my 1000 years of living and make a mark in it. You're nothing special.

Hayley POV:
His last statement hurt beyond measure. He had promised Hollis to be there for me. He is being so cold and distant. Therefore, I need to be an asshole in return. I cannot let him think he has power over me.

Therefore, I responded: Well if I don't mean anything to you, maybe I should give Elijah an opportunity. He seems like an honorable person. Plus he has been kind to me. And let's not forget that he's an amazing kisser.

Klaus POV:
Wow, I forgot that Hayley can be a total bitch.

Well trust me hun, he might have kissed you but I know without any doubt that you desired for me to have been the one in his shoes. You desire me! You forget that as a wolf, I can sense and smell things beyond measure.

Thus leaning; I can sense your want in your core for me. And I don't blame you. Any women would desire to be with the big bad wolf. Or you wanna tell me
I am wrong, I said as I grabbed her waist and brought her to me. What are you doing, she whispered? I am not doing anything you don't want. I grabbed her face and brought her close to my lips. From there, I brought out heads together to force her to see everything we've been through for the past couple of weeks and said: Remember.

I stopped and stepped back to allow her to process all the memories I just installed in her.

Hayley POV:
As Klaus brought us close together, my heart skipped a beat because I thought we were going to kiss. However, instead of kissing he installed multiple memories upon me.
No, I screamed as I relived all the pain I have been through in the past couple of weeks. Open up your emotions. Why, I screamed. They fucking hurt. I don't want to relive Elena dying in my arms. She fucking sacrificed herself for me. She was forced to watch her bad actions but not be given an opportunity to learn from them. Nevertheless, I can't look at anyone in the eye knowing she died because of me. How am I a fucking tribid and wasn't able to save her. Hayley, you are new to this world. You literally were turned into a vampire through Bonnie. Add that you never mastered magic and it puts you in a comprising position to get hurt.
Elena knew the good in your heart, which is why she told you to protect her friends. She trusted you enough to know that you will be there for them. Moreover, I truly believe that she never moved on from the death of her parents. She's at peace and she would want you to be in peace as well.
I can't breath. I don't know how to. She was innocent and fell to manipulation and temptation. She did not deserve the ending she had. I simply feel so guilty I said as my magic consumed me and caused me to faint.

Third Person POV:
When Hayley fainted she entered the afterlife for seconds so she can speak to Elena.

Elena came rushing to her. Hayley, you need to leave here. It's not your time. Hayley automatically hugged Elena and said: I am so sorry. Elena responded: You have nothing to be sorry about. It was my time. And please know, I am happy here. I am with my parents and aunt Jenna. You have an amazing future stored for you. However, in order to get there you will go through a lot of trauma, pain, and nonstop obstacles. But believe me, once you get there you will be beyond happy and everything will be worth it.

I just need you to be there for my friends. They will also be confronted with multiple obstacles. Many of them might fall onto the wrong crowd. However, they are good people. They just need someone to never give up on them.

However, more than anyone I need you to take care of my little brother and Damon. Damon because I hurt beyond measure. I used him and his love for me. However, I did love him. I was covered by rage to truly get to open myself fully to him. He deserves to be happy and I see that there will be a great future in store with him with an amazing woman. Please, tell him to move on and that I wish him to be happy.

On the other hand, my brother has lost everyone. He deserves to be protected and have an older sister/mother figure. He has entered a dark phase in his life. However, he will need someone to bring him back. He has an amazing future in store for him if he takes the right path. Please help him. I know I don't owe you anything but he's all I have whose living. Also please tell him, I am happy here. That one day we will be reunited. However, that's a future away. Tell him, I need him to be happy so I can Rest In Peace. Furthermore, that once we are reunited, I want to hear all about his epic love and the wonderful moments he had.

In conclusion, please tell my friends that I love each and every single one of them. That I will be taking care of them. Moreover, that I will always be watching over them. Also please apologize to the Mikaelsons on my behalf. Can I count on you to do that for me? Yes, Hayley responded.

Be happy Hayley! I will be your guardian angel. But you also must let me go. I am happy here.

Last thing Hayley remembered as she was brought back to the mortal world was Elena's words as she kissed her forehead: Don't trust Matt. Your future daughters life and yours will depend on that.

Your life will be put through the wringer but know you will have me serving as your guide to help you.

Klaus POV:
Hayley, I yelled as she fainted. I touched her all round to check if she had any injuries. Then I felt her stop breathing. No, no, no I yelled. Our future is not supposed to end here.

Before, I knew it I was seeing her in the afterlife speaking to Elena. Since I am spiritually connected to her and Bonnie, we can all see when we are in trouble. I saw Bonnie enter her mind. Nevertheless, we saw how Elena brought her humanity back. I felt for Elena and I am glad she's in a better place.

Nevertheless, we heard everything Elena told Hayley and we must do what we can to protect our friends. Then out of nowhere, we were blinded by a light that brought us back. Therefore, we were unable to hear Elena's last words to Hayley.

As I woke up, I stayed next to Hayley and waited for her to wake up which did not take too long.

She gasped as she opened her eyes and began to cry. I am so sorry for almost killing the innocent girl. And for everything. I just felt so guilty for Elena dying. She literately sacrificed her life for me. My life should not have been worth more than hers. She kept stuttering as I hugged her. Let it all out. I am here for you and won't ever leave. Before I knew it, she threw me across the room with her magic. I felt terribly for her because she wasn't in her right right state of mind. She was moving things all around the house without even paying attention and she had this dark aura around her. I tried to get close to her but it was extremely difficult. In the end, I was able to and the first thing I did was smash my lips into hers. I felt her finally take control of her magic as she kissed me back.

I was planning to step back after she gained control of her magic. However, before I even did that she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I began kissing her from her neck down. I ended up putting her on a table as I got on top of her. She took of her shirt and I took off mine. She switched our positions so she could drink from my neck which turned me on. Her kisses increased as she kept going down. She arrived in my tattoo area as she kissed, licked, and lightly bit on my tattoo. From there she went back up on my skin, as she gave me love marks throughout my torso.

I flipped her over as I took off her jeans, bra, and undies. I also took the rest of my clothes off leaving us naked in front of one another. I truly wanted to remisciene the night we created Hope. However, I know she's emotional so I will make love to her. Therefore, I took us to a bedroom and lightly laid her on the bed.

I expressed: I love you and before we continue I want to make sure that you are sure of continuing. Absolutely, she said. I love you too. Close off our connection with Bonnie. With you being safe and now being a tribid, your the strongest supernatural individual in existence. She did and I grabbed her hands and put them above her head as I started sucking on one of her tits. I felt her pleasure because her body responded to me. Nevertheless, I smelled it. She was wet for me which excited my wolf side since he knew from the first time we fucked, that Hayley was our mate. However, I fought against him because I didn't want her to have that power over me.

I then grabbed her other tit and gave it the pleasure it deserved. I began leaving love marks throughout her body because I wanted to let any man starting with Elijah know that she is mine and will only be mine. I won't be the same fucking idiot I was in the first timeline and let her get away from me.

Klaus, stop teasing. I need you inside of me.

I swear that statement almost had me obeying but I wanted to torture her before entering her. I let her hands go. As I did, I felt her drink blood from my neck. It was so exhilarating and she has me so intoxicated with her smell, touches, body. She scratched my back and felt the blood come out as I entered her in one swift thrust. Her body met mine through every thrust. She wrapped her legs around my body as I kept penetrating her. Once I knew she was reaching her peek, I pulled her hair back as I drank her blood and she drank mine. We both reached our climax at the exact same moment.

After reaching our climax, I released her body from mine to eat her wet pussy out. She was so wet and I was so hungry for her. I've been hungry for her for more than 15 years and I will be gracious to workship her body every day for as long as she lets me.

She began moaning so hard that her tribid eyes came out. She pulled my hair and automatically flipped us over so she could ride me. We went at it for hours fucking in every single place of the house. She bared my marks and I bared hers.

After hours I felt her getting sleepy, so I took her back to bed and cuddled with her. As she was falling asleep she muttered: I love you Niklaus. I love you like I never loved anyone. That statement brought tears of joy to my eyes because I love her beyond life and death. With those thoughts I smiled as I fell asleep.

Third Person POV:
What both Hayley and Klaus did not know was that the night of love and passion they shared would lead to a pregnancy. They will be faced with dealing with both Mystic Falls and New Orleans drama.

Hayley will not leave her family in Mystic Falls after she spoke to Elena and promised to take care of everyone.

Both Hayley and Klaus will face drama as Jackson enters the picture. Nevertheless, Klaus will show his possessive side against anyone that dares touch his mate and cub.

Next episode will be focused on Mystic Falls gang with dealing with Elena's passing, moving forward, and accepting the Mikaelsons as part of their group. Plus next episode will deal with Freya being awake once again, Katherine returning, and facing off against Mikael.

Authors Note:
Thank you so much to everyone reading this book. This is my first book and it has gotten so much love! Beyond grateful for all the love y'all have provided to this story.

Big Klayley shipper. Therefore, have a lot in store for their future which will share certain similarities with a lot of changes. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 639 43
Elijah has a plan to send Caroline back in time to change Klaus' fate. His plan did not include Kol trying to seduce her as well as as his own past s...
34.9K 1K 32
"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to destroy of what is left of my family. Then a...
271K 8.7K 68
A sentient being takes an interest in the lives of klaus and the original family but was not happy with how it ended. So he gives Klaus a chance to...
12.6K 547 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...