The Badgirl's Daughter

By NikkiBunny01

*Sequel to The Badgirl's Story* (You don't need to read the first one to read this. But you really should so... More

The Badgirl's Daughter
The Badgirl herself
Badgirling
The Mall
Week early
Ice cream, and ass-kickin'
Screaming Through Windows
First Day On Campus
Bad Girlfriend
Dumbass
The Lake
Bitches
Bad day
Zack
Guys
Boy Doesn't Even Know How To Play
Party
Running
Bras
Salon
Soccer
Stolen burgers
Red Haired Skanks
Happy Late Halloween
Sleepovers
Crushes
Christmas and New Years
Arf Arf
Games and Roses
Scary Movie
Ethan
Day After
Fucking Chicks
Crazy bitches
Mystery
Uma Thurman
Getting Laid

Food

2.7K 121 16
By NikkiBunny01

   I grabbed Jess' hamburger and shoved it in my mouth. I am STARVING!

 "AMBER!!"

 I screamed and jumped, landing on the floor with a loud thump. I groaned. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked before I started pushing myself up and climbing back onto my bed.

 "It's eleven. Wake up."

 I groaned again. "God, I hate you so much."

 "No, you don't. You love me. Anyways, get up."

 "Noo!"

 "I'm going to get food."

   I popped my head up a little bit and looked at her. I imagine I have the look a dog has when they want something, but not sure if they're actually gonna get it or not. "Food?"

 "Yes. Food. So get up."

 I groaned and got up, walking out the door.

 "Aren't you going to change into normal clothes?"

 "No, I'm hungry." I said, walking out the door.

"Well, wait up!" She yelled, following behind me.

 "You're such a slut!" I stopped and looked to my left, into somebody else's room. Some girl was fighting with her roommate. Not even fighting. More like, yelling at.

 "Yeah, whatever." The other girl replied, looking at her nails on her bunk.

 The first girl began screaming. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. "I'm pregnant with his kid, THAT'S how I know he'll stay with me!" I started laughing and walked out the front doors of the dorms.

 "So what did you do yesterday?" Jess asked. "I didn't see you around much."

 "That's because you mainly hung out with Darren in his room."

 "True.."

 "But anyways. I didn't really do anything. Most interesting thing was talking to Ethan."

 "Whoaa." She stopped. "You actually talked to him?"

 "Yeah yeah."

 "When did this change?"

 I rolled my eyes. "He pulled my earbud out of my ear and offered me chocolate."

 "Ohhh. That explains it."

 I laughed and elbowed her. "Hey!" Dumbass came up behind us and yelled in our ears. Out of relax, my elbow collided with his face. He screamed. "Bitch!"

 "Fucking dumbass!" We left him and continued on to get our food.

 "What the hell is your problem?!" Some girl ran up to me. "He scared you. Big fucking shit. You jump. You don't try to bash them in their face!"

 "I'm not sure whether to bash you in your face, or call you mom." I shook my head and  started to get food again, but then she grabbed me. I turned around and backhanded her. "Touch me one more time." I threatened.

 She poked me. "Touch."

 I poked her back. Only a little harder. "Pathetic."

 She tried to hit me, but I blocked and smacked her across her face. "Ow! You little bitch!"

 "What was that?" I twisted her arm behind her. "Really. Say that again." I pushed. She shook her head. I pushed her into the wall. "That's what I fucking thought."

 "Gosh. You're so mean." Ethan came over and nudged me a little bit.

 "Go to hell." I stated.

 "Ouch. That hurt, brown eyes."

 I rolled my eyes and finally started getting some food on my tray. "It will hurt if you keep it up with the nicknames." Jess commented.

 I tried not to laugh. Ethan stared at her for a minute. "We gotta get you laid."

 I started laughing. "Uhh. I don't need any help in that area." She replied.

 I shook my head, smiling. "Y'all knock it off." I grabbed some fries and a hotdog, and a bowl of fruit, such as strawberries, banana's, and grapes. I could die for some grapes right now. I grabbed some chocolate cake and chocolate milk and water. I felt like I was going to want more than this, but there wasn't really anything else I wanted. Oh! Grilled cheese! I cut in front of some dude and grabbed one. I'm too fat to be this skinny. I started eating some grapes on my way to the table. Ethan sat down next to me. I turned to him. "I hope you know you're not getting in my pants."

 He smiled and shrugged. "If I just wanted you for sex, I would've gave up by now."

 "Yes, because all playing assholes will give up so soon."

 He laughed. "I've been with better."

 "You're lucky I don't hit you for that."

 He shrugged. "I'd just hit you back."

 I gave him a confused look. "Most guys wouldn't hit a girl." Jess stated.

 "I'm not most guys." He stated while taking one of my fries and throwing it into his mouth. "Plus, it's not like I'd hurt her."

 "Touch my food again and you'll lose your hand."

 He smiled. "Well, I don't want to have to go all the way bac just to get a couple fries."

 "Well, then you should've gotten them before, dumbass."

 "I swear to God, Amber, if you keep hitting me." Dumbass came up and sat by Jess.

 "Then stop fuckin' sneaking up on me!"

 "You didn't have to beat u Ali too!"

 "She shouldn't be putting her plastic nose in my ass!"

 "Wow. That's –"

 "Oh, just shut up and eat your food, Dumbass!" Jess snapped. I smiled a little bit when he mumbled to himself and went to eating his food. She elbowed him in his side. "I'm right next to you, I could hear you!"

 I shook my head. "Would y'all just shut the fuck u and eat?"

 Ethan was grinning a little bit at everything. I, honestly, found it a bit funny too, but I wasn't going to show it. They'd just start yelling that it's not funny. Jess would yell me to hit him again or she would, and dumbass would start telling me to control my friend. The things I go through on a pretty much daily basis gets annoying after so long. But then again, anything would.

 I started stuffing my grilled cheese in my mouth, slapping Ethan's hand after seeing it try to get another one of my fries. "Touch my food, and I'll fucking chop off your hand." I warned him, with a mouth full of grilled cheese. Dumbasses around here, I swear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 Ok! So I know I didn't update when I was supposed to. But you would NOT believe my fucking week. So this is last weeks update, and Wednesday I will update for that time like I'm supposed to. I am so so sorry. I just couldn't... Please understand

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Good Gone Bad By M

Teen Fiction

3.2K 147 27
Needs major Editing! Elliot Lyle is a junior in high school along side her older brother Maxen who is a senior. Elliot lives a quiet life for the mos...
16.9K 576 24
Marissa Smithfield is a good girl that never gets into trouble. Her two best friends Jessica Foster and Desire Evans have been there for her since th...
245K 7.5K 27
Camryn has always been bullied. Not just at school but in her own home also by her stepfather. Ever since her father passed when she was five years...
The Bet By Angela

Teen Fiction

151K 3.8K 33
Who could ever think that because of a football game you could find true love? Well Jason Parker wouldn't. He is the schools hottie, captain of the s...