~My lord~

By lyuuna1

always expect the unexpected.. Lucius malfoy forced draco to meet the dark lord.. -so you are the dark lord... More

part 1: fated meeting
part 1' : fated meeting 2
part 2: punishment
part 3: pottah?
part 5: R.I.P Dumblebitch 😂
part 6: jealousy..

part 4: cute...

2.1K 51 1
By lyuuna1

[Hello kitties.. this part won't have smut scenes.. I wanted it to be a safe cute lovely part .. I hope you like it as well ♡]
Harry pov:
-I want to be resorted... I said while reading a book with lucius on my lap and Draco sitting beside me with Tom..
-... Harry.. i had enough surprises this week.. can you stop playing with me.. draco said emotionally
-stop being a drama queen.. I'm serious..
-ok.. pretend I'm listening because I'm not really going to listen.. he said rolling his eyes
-Lucy..  your son is a pain in the ass.. how could you live with him all these years..
-he was obedient.. I don't know why but he became like this after he met Tom..  Lucy said hugging me more.. cute..
-so you decided to call me by my name now? Lucy~.. Tom said teasing Lucy
-well.. we are not in a formal meeting now.. and since my son is your mate.. you became a part of the family.. tommy~.. Lucy said teasing him back.. that's really interesting..
-... you are lucky I love this family thing .., Tom smiled and I saw draco biting his ear.. I think he is still jealous of me seeing Tommy's cute side..
-ehm.. dray stop being so dramatic.. I'm not interested in your sub..
-... I don't know why but I don't believe you .. he narrowed his eyes.. and we all laughed..
-ok ok .. back to the main topic.. I wanna be resorted..
-I said I don't wanna hear that..,
-but Harry..  if you don't want to be discovered by Dumbledore you have to stay as a gryffindor.., Tom said..
-well you are right.. but I don't care if he knows or not.. now I just wanna be with my new family.. of course after defeating Dumblebitch..
-I don't wanna jump to conclusions.. but are you saying you wanna be a slytherin? .., draco said trying to calm himself down
-you are smart.. unlike usual.., I smirked
-excuse me?.. I'm the one supposed to bully you pottah.., he said with an  unbelieving face..
-well.. those days are already gone.. and it's funny to tease you.. wait since when did you become so dramatic..
-since I discovered Harry Potter.. the light side's only hope .. is on the  fucking dark side ..,
-always expect the unexpected dray..,
-yeah.. that's unbelievable.. so.. you will be a slytherin now? .., dray said surprisingly serious this time
-yup.. I think green will look better on me than red..,
-... true.., dray said.. I think he is trying to imagine it..
-.. can you just don't go back to hogwart.., Lucy said..
-why?.., he seems so sad..
-... you will leave me.., he whispered .. my sub is so cute..
-i have to go back.. but don't worry.. i won't stay in the dorms.., I said petting his head.. and he looked so confused..
-I will go to hogwart.. but I will still live here.. it's simple I will apparate from hogwart to here every night.. it's so simple with my current power.., I announced.. well..that's true.. I never planned on staying in hogwart's dorms..
-really?.., Lucy said so excited and happy and he kissed my face everywhere.. is this really the great lucius malfoy.. I wonder..
-hh calm down Lucy.. did you really think I will leave you after I finally found you?.., I said laughing at his cuteness..
-if you wanna flirt with my dad do it in a room.. I'm not really too fond of the idea of seeing my father being babied and treated like a kid..., dray said
-I never said you have to stay here watching us.. you can go if you want..
-*sigh* you became a real evil bitch Harry.. I miss the innocent kid.., dray said..
-i've never been an innocent kid dray.., I picked Lucy going out to Lucy's room..
-are we going to play.. daddy~ .., Lucy  whispered in my ear..
-Lucy.. teasing your daddy isn't a good option.. I may be soft on you.. but you really don't wanna be punished by me.., he wrapped his legs around my waist and kissed my lips..
-sorry daddy.. I just wanted to play with you.., Lucy said hugging me so tight...
-that's OK kitty.. i was planning on playing anyways.., I bite his neck..
-t.thank you.. d.daddy.., he became so sensitive.. and that's turning me on..
-... kitty.. I have something for you.., I took out a collar from my pocket and his eyes lit up when he saw it..
-is..t.this for me? .., he was so surprised..
-of course silly.. do i have another sub beside you?.., I said laughing at his reaction.. he seems so happy..
-c.can you put it on me .. d.daddy?.. he said rising his head showing me his neck.. I put the collar on him and It looks so good..
-I knew it.. you look so gorgeous with it.., I touched his neck..
-it seems there is something written on it.., so he finally noticed it..
-yup.. "Harry's property".. that's what's written on it.., I smirked and saw him blushing.. cute..
-t.thank you.. I'm so happy.., he hugs me and some tears dropped from his eyes..
well... I don't blame him.. for the sake of his family reputation.. he never felt loved.. I hugged him back and we cuddled on the bed and he fell asleep.. I think we won't play today.. but it's ok.. as long as my kitty is happy..
Draco pov:
It seems my father is loved.. I don't hate him.. I just feel like he took away my childhood.. and that's how he lived too.
I can't blame him.. I'm sure Harry will teach him how to love and be loved.. maybe I will have a happy family now.. if father really changes.. I think I will be able to forgive him .. and have some good moments with him as a father and son.. well.. I think I should thank Harry for that.., I feel something moving on my lap.. I look down.. it seems I was so lost in thoughts and I didn't pay attention to Tom..
-what is it pup?.., I said petting his head..
-... do you love me master?.. that hits me so hard.. I never thought of it.. do I love him.. just by thinking of him.. I feel my heart beating so fast.. I'm always excited to be with him.. and I'm terribly jealous of anyone who approaches him.. yup I think that's love.. I was so lost in thoughts again.. and I heard a small sob.. Tom is... crying?... he asked me if I love him.. and I was thinking about an answer.. did I took a long time thinking? It seems..he assumed I ignored his question.. because I don't love him?..
-what's wrong pup?.., I said .. I'm worried he really took a wrong conclusion..
-.. N.Nothing .. master.. I'm sorry for asking.. such a question.. I.i won't get my hopes so high again.. I.i know .m.my place.. s.sorry for b.bothering you.., 
Oh shit.. that's a big problem
-... pup.. look at me.., he looks at me and I wipe his tears kissing him..
-pup.. don't get it wrong..  I love you.. I really do.., he looks so surprised..
-r.really? ... I'm loved? .., he seems extremely excited about this..
-yeah.. I love you so much.. and you?.., I know he loves me.. but I don't think it's a bad idea if I hear him say it..
-I..  I love you too .. master.. I love you with all my heart.., he hugs me and I smile this is really a good feeling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN:HOLY SHIT.. I NEVER THOUGHT  I WILL BE THIS FAST.. I'M PROUD.. SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART TOO.. I LOVE TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS.. BUT CUTE ONES ARE SO ADORABLE..WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART SOON..😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.7K 45
"..Why is he looking at me like that?" Asked Draco, his voice hoarse after being slammed into the damn wall. He'd deal with Granger later. Snape turn...
48.2K 1.1K 25
"will you be my wife?".....I still remember that day. When I was just Rooming around Hogwarts, when the reunion happened, after studying all 8 years...
74.6K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
704 28 32
"We are opposites, but we are one and the same.... No one could be for me and no one can be for you. We only have each other. Everyone can hate you a...