✅One mistake that destroyed m...

Par sonalsharma27

[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan... Plus

Introduction
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Promo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Announcement and Thank you
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Writer ki baatein🙊
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Promo
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Dil diyan gallaan
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter's 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Last Chapter
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Bonus Chapter Part 1
Bonus Chapter continued

Chapter 39 A

663 81 18
Par sonalsharma27

Gear up for Anika's business woman avatar in this chapter

..

..

Story continues from the point when Priyanka left for her business meeting 

..

..

Dadi looked proudly at Prinku's retreating figure, she was again scolding someone on the phone. Now she looks like the strong granddaughter of Late Prithviraj Singh Oberoi. She turned towards her family "Meri Prinku bahut samajhdar ho gayi hai. Ab time aa gaya hai ki sab log therapy lo in 3-4 mahine mein aur tum sab khote bhi thodi samajhdaari seekho" (It's time for all of you to take your mental health seriously and become wise like my darling granddaughter.)

Shakti and Tej whined like kids, they know they're idiots but why she has to say the same in presence of their children but they nodded enthusiastically after seeing her angry eyes.

Shivaay was lost in his thoughts, it won't be easy to take out 3 to 4 months when you have so many responsibilities "Dad but what about our business and how will we manage household expenses and staff salary?

Jhanvi muttered with much difficulty "Prinku has transferred one crore rupees in my account, it will be more than enough to manage our expenses for a very long time."

Tej puffed up his chest, finally one of his offsprings has business acumen like him. Now he is not worried about Om's choice of career but it feels great when his legacy will live long with his daughter.

Anika smiled at her thoughtfulness, Prinku is almost like her because she has also deposited the same amount in Dadi's account for their expenses but it's good that someone from the family is taking care of everything. She looked at Tej and Shakti "Uncle, ap dono ko bura na lage toh mere pass business ke liye ek suggestion hai (If you all don't mind, I have a suggestion for your business)

Tej and Shakti nodded without any doubt but one man was scrunching his nose and his snobby self came out unknowingly "Anika, are you sure? Ummm..I was talking about business"

Anika gave a weak smile to Shivaay, everybody noticed his condescending tone. Now they get it that why Anika wants him to work on his personal growth, he is definitely guilty but somewhere still stuck in his past.

Om glared at him and Shivaay realised his mistake but it was late because Tej reprimanded him "Shivaay, don't assume things without listening to her input. I have always taught you that no idea is bad before listening to it, if we like it then we should have the intent to work on it"

Shakti also shook his head in disappointment "Anika beta bura nahi maano, hum log sunn na chahte hai tumhara suggestion" (Please don't feel bad, we want to hear your suggestion)

Anika smiled at them, Shivaay needs to learn so many things if he has to live with her now because their business ideologies will definitely clash in future and he should be prepared to back down sometimes. Now she has no doubt that his family will definitely keep a check on him.

She turned towards Tej "Uncle, I have studied reports of OI, you all are not totally bankrupt but financial health of Oberoi Empire is in ruins and your operating efficiency is almost near to zero."

Shivaay was in a state of disbelief, Anika's words about business and financial terms was like a eighth wonder for him. He couldn't curtail his curiosity; before he could realise he already blurted out "Do you even know anything about operating efficiency?"

Anika smiled and wrote some formulas on a piece of paper, this was enough to seal his mouth again. He shouldn't underestimate her now, she has many tricks under her sleeve. Others looked at the paper and Shakti chuckled at him "Shivaay beta, should she give everyone a lecture about financial ratios to calculate Operating efficiency or is that formula sufficient for now?"

Shivaay looked at Anika, then at the paper and shook his head immediately. She looks very confident and he is not in a mood to get reprimanded by his whole family. Currently, it's best for him to clear from the line of fire, he very well knows that curiosity killed the cat and unfortunately his name is also Billu, so it's better to keep mum.

Anika chuckled at Shivaay, if he wants her then he gets the whole package or he can go the Himalayas for salvation because his family will not think before making his life a living hell.

Anika continued sharing her plan "You all need to immediately start working on Goodwill creation by associating with some NGOs; this will help in good PR and image building. Later we will work on brand & financial restructuring and new marketing strategies to revive your business. I have read many market trends and this is not the right time to put in your remaining resources to build up your business again. You will have to almost start it from where Dada ji started it but do it after few months."

All were looking at her with their mouths opened in perfect O shape, somebody please bring them out of their daze, but why fear when Rudy is here "Sab log mooh band kar lo, ye apni hi Anika Didi hain aur Bhaiya specially ap" (Everybody please close your mouths, this is our very own Anika)

Everybody came back to reality after hearing Rudy's comment and cleared their throats. Shivaay was gawking at her like an alien, he needed another call from Om to come out of his bewildered state.

Pinky chuckled and looked at everyone "Main understands nahi kar payi, par sunn ne mein bahut acha laga. (I cannot understand it but I really liked whatever she was saying.) Everybody chuckled at her comment and Dadi looked at her family, they all are coming back to their normal self, hopefully things will take a good turn after this.

Tej looked at Anika in amusement; when she said that she has an idea, he was only prepared to listen to it but he was not aware that she will come up with something so brilliant "I agree with you beta, it's a good plan for future but what about the current situation?"

Anika chuckled after looking at everyone's face, there are many other tricks left in the magician's bag and time to reveal another one is here  "Thank you Uncle. I have identified multiple dubious transactions in your company's book of accounts from past 5 years; SweTia were not too much active before that. Loans were taken from illegal lenders and now genuine investors are not ready to put in their money. I would suggest that you all should keep the news about Tia and Swetlana under wraps for now and work discreetly to improve your image in market while keeping a low profile and don't reveal that OF members are back in action. After some time if OI gets even one contract and operations run smoothly, it won't take much time to gain back your position in the market."

Shakti looked appreciatively at Anika and then he closed his son's jaw that was about to touch the floor. Tej nudged Shivaay and indicated towards Anika "Shivaay, she's really your true match, my dear son this girl will either destroy you or take you to new heights, choose your options wisely while dealing with her."

Tej chuckled at Shivaay's expressions "I think Shakti likes this idea and there's no point in asking Shivaay because his face says it all. I totally agree that it's not favourable to go into action right away."

Shivaay thought about something and he was about to ask "But...".  Rudy poked his arm and mumbled "Bhaiya, unko bolne do, apke *but* ka jawab pakka hoga meri Super girl ke pass" (Bro, let her speak, I'm sure that she already has a answer for that "But")

Shivaay looked at her in shock because she really had the answer to his question "In last one week I have talked to some consultants who can help in identifying and cleaning most of your fake transactions in a legal way. They will study all your departments and prepare a report, especially HR department because most of your loyal employees were replaced by incompetent and fraud staff."

Anika looked at Tej if he's looking interested, he nodded his head and indicated her to continue "Whole process will take about 4 months and it will be good if you all will keep away from OI till then so that your direct involvement will not be noticed and if you want you can have online meetings with those consultants."

Shakti listened to her carefully and added while nodding is head "This is perfect and during these 3-4 months everybody can work on self improvement and mental health."

Tej realised something and smiled widely "This is great, the transactions which cannot be cleaned by consultants will go into audit and maybe litigation too, but Anika has already taken care of it by getting signature from Kapoors on those documents."

Anika showed him a digital copy of those documents "Uncle Mrs. Kapoor ke bhi sign le liye gaye unn documents pe. Duplicate copies apki study mein hai aur Original copies secure locations pe, jab apko access karni ho to ap bata dena" (Uncle, we have managed to take signature from Mrs Kapoor also and duplicate copies are in your study. Original copies are at a safe location, tell me when you want to access them)

Tej looked at her in surprise, after looking at everyone's expressions he's sure that getting Mrs Kapoor's signature slipped their mind too.

Shivaay was mesmerized all this time, he let out a heavy breath and looked at her with amazement. He cannot believe she's the same clumsy Anika who needed support in counting number of zeroes in one crore, now she is talking like an expert business woman. She has already thought about every aspect of their business and found a solution for everything.

(A/n - Shivaay is not being snobby or Anika is trying to show herself as superior, both will have to understand the changing dynamics of their relationship and this is needed for the next part of  story)

Tej narrowed his eyes and looked at her curiously "Anika beta, now I'm really curious, what happened in these years?"

Shakti also nodded in agreement "Haan Bhaisahab, itni si der mein poora Business plan bana diya, personal time bhi nikaal dia aur hum logo ki business problem bhi solve kar di" (Right, in a short time she has prepared full business plan, managed to take out time for our mental health and also solved our business problem)

Shivaay looked at her with questioning eyes, she's changed a lot "I totally agree, what happened to you Anika?"

Anika smiled at all of them, she's not prepared to share her identity with them "Life happened Shivaay; a lot has changed in these years. You will come to know about it at the right time."

Shivaay nodded and looked at her with a different feeling, he's not sure but maybe it's called RESPECT. He was amazed at her way of thinking, when she started talking about business, he thought what would she know, oh boy did she give him a shock and all the staggered people around him are definitely the answer to it.

Tej and Shakti were ready to go ahead with her plan and they expressed it to everyone. This time Shivaay asked his question in respectful tone unlike the earlier moments of dismissive attitude "Jab tumne sab soch hi liya hai, I'm sure funds ka bhi socha hi hoga?" (If you have thought about everything, then I'm sure you must have thought about funds also?)

Anika looked at her phone and mumbled "Yes, but..." Shivaay shook his head immediately, finally she forgot about something "Don't worry, I will call someone from finance and ask them to prepare a report about our Working Capital and Asset valuation."

Tej also walked towards him "Yeah call Rao; I heard he is still there" followed by Shakti "I think personal accounts ki bhi details mangwa lo" (I think you should get details for personal accounts also)

All three men were busy in discussing the requirements, but they failed to notice Anika and Dadi's disappointed look, finally Dadi smacked on their arms "Arrey mere khoto chup karo sab" (Shut your mouth you idiots)

All three men looked at Dadi with questioning eyes, she pointed towards Anika who was glaring at them "Ap sabko thodi der pehle bataya tha na, ki low profile rakhna hai. Office phone karenge to sabko pata nahi chal jayega ki ap log wapas aa gaye hain?" (All three men looked at Dadi with questioning eyes, she pointed towards Anika "I already told you all to keep a low profile. If you will call in office, won't they get the news that you all are back?)

Tej & Shakti chuckled to cover up their embarrassment and looked at Shivaay, Tej patted his back to bring him back from whatever land he has traveled to, after getting scolded by Anika.

Tej bit his tongue after seeing her glare "Earlier I thought I won't need therapy and I can directly handle business but after the previous goof up, it's safe to take some time off for ourselves and work on our messed up concentration and attentiveness."
He was about to say something more but Chanda, Gauri and Saumya arrived in mansion. Anika looked at her sisters and they showed her thumbs up, she indicated them to continue.

Saumya opened a file and showed it to Shivaay "Bade Bhaiya (Eldest Brother), please don't ask how I got it but here is the report of working capital and statement of all personal and current bank accounts."

Rudy looked at the reports and chuckled at his brother "Thodi der pehle Anika didi ke *but* ka matlab tha ki wo inn logo ka wait kar rahi thi. Bhaiya aap bhi toh thodi der pehle inn reports ke baare mein bol rahe the na? (I think some time back Anika was trying to tell about this. I think brother was also talking about these reports.

Shivaay widened his eyes and looked at Saumya, how did she find all the details. The person in question was looking at the floor to find some interesting patterns as Tej had already taken the reports from her hand. Anika smirked at Tej's baffled expressions; his eyes were almost ready to pop out from his sockets.

Tej looked at the files and then he looked at the girls "This seems genuine, but how did...." Anika cleared her throat and hr raised his hands in surrender. Everyone chuckled at the Great Tej Singh Oberoi getting controlled by a girl half his age, that too without uttering a single word from her mouth.

Chanda showed them another file  "Please don't get shocked again and as promised no questions. Here is the report of your Asset valuation excluding personal assets like OM, some properties and flats."

Gauri turned some pages of the same file "It also includes all Liabilities, some sources of temporary working capital. If required you can refer to this report to know how to use your personal assets in future, for supporting your business."

Tej & Shakti were too amazed to say anything, they could only ask "Whoa, who are you girls?"

Dadi laughed at everyone's expressions and gave every girl a gold coin from her old treasure. They tried to say no but she glared at them angrily "Puttar, this is my blessing and you cannot say no to an old woman." They looked at Anika for permission and Dadi glared at them again "Anika is elder than you all but she's not even half my age, so stop looking at her for permission and stop troubling this old woman." All of them chuckled and accepted it finally.

Dadi caressed their head lovingly "Ye log koi bhi ho sakti hain par hum logo ke liye kisi devi ke avtaar se kamm nahi hai. Inka jitna shukriya ada karein utna kamm hai. Meri saari bachiyan apna saara kaam dhaam side rakh k hum logo ki madad karne mein lagi hui hai" (They can be anyone but they're not less than goddesses for us. I don't have enough ways to thank them. All my daughters have sidelined their work and got engrossed in helping us)

Tej also patted their heads "Maa, you're right. All these girls are so amazing and they have helped us despite the fact that our boys behaved badly with Anika and Saumya"

Rudy snapped his head towards Tej, how did he know about it. Tej smirked at him "My idiot son, that's why I'm your father"

Rudy looked at Saumya, it's time to clear the air between them, she was always a good friend for him and he only mocked her all the time, still she took out time to save everyone "Saumya, I'm really sorry for whatever I said to you"

Saumya shook her head and smiled at him "Rudra, its okay. I don't have any grudges with you. I know you have a good heart and maybe you were agitated with the fact that Bade bhaiya was marrying Tia and you were unable to stop him. We all know how it went and your concern was genuine, so let's forget about the past."

Rudra smiled and scratched the back of his neck, he's talking to a girl after 5 long years, this was really awkward "Ummm...Do you want to be friends with me?"

Saumya shook her head to say no but soon smacked on the back of his head "Duffer Singh Oberoi, we are not two, come on give me a hug, we are already friends."

Both hugged each other, Saumya muttered in his ear that she's in a relationship with someone. Though he was a little shocked but he understood that he's lost his chance with her but he will always treasure their friendship. He is aware that he's not in a state to start something new, first he should work on his mental health and trapping someone in his mess is really not needed at this stage, both smiled and parted from their hug.

Anika chuckled at everyone, they were also waiting to show their gratitude "Iss se pehle ap sab log humein Thank you speech do, main acceptance speech de hi deti hu. Jab hum logo ko Dadi mile thi Delhi mein, Saumya aur meri toh halat hi kharab ho gayi thi. Chanda aur Chutki ap logo ko janti nahi thi par unhone hum dono ke liye sab kuch kia. Dadi ne humesha hum dono pyaar dia, humari haisiyat aur gareebi unke liye kabhi important nahi thi. Phir hum log bina kuch kiye kaise reh sakte the, isliye ap logo ko kisi ko Thanks bolna hai toh ap log Dadi ko bol sakte hain." (Before everyone starts giving a Thank you speech, let me give you all an acceptance speech. When we found Grandma in Delhi Saumya and I were totally broken, ChanRi did not know you all but they vowed to help because of us. Dadi always showered her love on us without caring about our status and my poverty, so how we stay without helping you all? If anyone wants to say Thanks then they shoud say it to Grandma)

Dadi engulfed all four girls in a hug and patted their backs "Tum sab meri potiyan ho, kabhi matt sochna ki tum sab akeli ho. Meri family aur main humesha tumhare saath hai." ("You all are my grand daughters, never feel that you are alone in this world. My family will always be there for you all")

Om who was silent till now asked a Rudy brand question "Tum log koi secret agents wagarah ho kya? (Om who was silent till now asked a Rudy brand question "Are you girls some kind of secret agents?)

Anika laughed loudly before replying him "No Om, we are still not involved in spying and secret services". Then she said something to Gauri and Gauri left to make a call. Tej overheard it and widened his eyes in amazement, Anika looked at him and smiled sheepishly.

Shivaay looked at their expressions with curiosity "What happened, Bade Papa? Why are you looking at her like this?"

Tej looked at Anika for permission to share it "Om pointlessly said something about Spying and Secret Agents. Anika told Gauri to select a research team to study prospects in defence equipment spare parts and personal safety equipment."

Rudra looked at him in confusion, what's so amazing about it? Tej pointed the obvious "My son, it means that she just got a new business idea from some random conversation and without any delay Gauri has already gone to ask someone to start working on it."

Everybody was looking at all the girls like they have grown horns, they are still not sure about their profession but something big is definitely up. Tej voiced out his doubts "What do you do Anika?"

Anika bit her tongue, that's a good way to expose something when you're desperately trying to hide it. She masked her expressions and said "Tej uncle, nothing too important, we all are higher management employees at an Indian multinational conglomerate and we are trying to start our own business."

All girls smiled at her, they remember when Anika requested Dadi, Khanna, Mishra and them to not share about her real identity with anyone as she wants to keep it hidden for some days. Everybody agreed with her and decided that they will reveal it later.

Tej, Shakti and Shivaay were looking confused after hearing her answer, they have spent a long time in Industry to know the difference between employees and people with powerful positions, and latter option seems more relatable in their case.

Shivaay shook his head immediately "But you all don't look and talk like employees"

Saumya glared at Anika and cooked up another excuse "Bade Bhaiya, our company pays us well and they have trained us good in Business acumen."

Shivaay tried to ask again but Anika suddenly recalled something and the business woman she was trying to hide from everyone appeared suddenly "Okay, Leave all this, its not that important... Tej and Shakti uncle, Consultants will do their work on time but you have to work on something along with your Therapy sessions."

Tej and Shakti nodded their heads, so she continued "Prepare a valuation report of assets acquired from Kapoors based on current market value, we will adjust the variation later on. I will get it checked from experts and inform you about all the changes. When market will be favourable, we will discuss about liquidating those assets and investing in OI.

Anika looked at Tej and Shakti before adding "I hope there is no confusion, you can start in some days and there should be no delay in this work, inform me if you have any queries."

Tej and Shakti heard her commanding tone and nodded their heads, and then they realized she was somehow behaving like a boss and they were nodding their heads like obedient employees. Both bowed down a little and chuckled at her "Okay madam, any other orders for your hardworking employees?"

Anika smiled at them embarrassingly and whispered "sorry" but Tej waved his hand "Oh, there's no need for sorry, you are family, you can say anything to me." Shakti also nodded in agreement "Yes, you can order us around, we don't mind."

Shivaay was getting new shocks with each passing minute, her clear perspective about business is shocking him repeatedly, it's hard for him to digest her new avatar. He scanned her from top to bottom, she was beautifully dressed in an off-white kurti, nobody has to tell him that her dress was simple but it was surely from latest collection of a big shot designer.
.
.

.
.

Shivaay was having a hard time in believing everything, all this was happening when she is just an employee, then what will happen if she becomes the Lady boss? His mind wandered to the shocks she has given him in last few hours. When he absorbs the earlier one, she throws one more fire cracker towards him to shock him yet again. The least expected of them was his Bade Papa and her understanding, he would have laughed loudly if someone would have predicted the future and said that something like this was possible in this lifetime.

Anika hugged Tej and Shakti and then she looked at Shivaay. He was looking at her with longing eyes. She knows it's time to make a decision about him.

Precap – Anika's decision

..

..

..

Thank you for voting and your comments

..

..

..

..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34.6K 2.3K 7
This starts from where shivaay and Annika are sent to vanvaas. But the twist is what if Annika had to leave alone???? I won't explain anything now, s...
469K 24.9K 100
Highest #13 #FanFiction (21/8/17) STANDALONE This is my first Ff... So practically I was a newbie.. No experience in this field... So read at you...
14K 1K 11
H I G H E S T R A N K I N G. #29 in Short Stories. [31.5.17] Hello everyone! Back with a New stoy. It's sequel of My TS-Main Phi Bhi Tumko Chahunga...
109K 6.2K 24
It all started a few days after Shivaay was shot in the Lohri incident. Pinky still hated Anika. RuMya's marriage was exposed and they had a fight ov...