Iniyavale

By Mrinalini_MS

If he was the sky, then she is the moon ! If he was the forest, then she is the flower ! If he was fire, then... More

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

962 140 104
By Mrinalini_MS

Love is just a word until you find the right person to show it to !!!

Abandoned by parents death, ignorance, negligence, rejection and loneliness that accompanied her childhood nothing mattered now as she was peacefully sleeping on his lap with a contended smile. She was snuggling to his stomach with her hands wound around his waist. He was sound asleep and his hand was still caressing her head. She was basking in his warmth and he let her into his world unknowingly.

A phone call disturbed their sleep. Sivaangi whines and hugs him tight. Ashwin jerks and gets up to his ringing phone. He pats her to sleep and pulls out the phone from his track pocket to see an unknown number calling him.

He rubs his eyes as he thinks, "yaara irukum."

He picks up the call and jerks to the caller's voice.

Caller: Ashwin sir enga irukinga ? I have been calling to your number and Sivaangi's number ana yaarume edukala .... Neenga safe dhaana ? Enga irukinga ?

Ashwin: Moochu vidu eli. We are in my home. Cafe closed so inga vantom. Don't worry she's sleeping.

Mrini: Sir nejama onnum illa la ??

Ashwin: Ada illa ma, innum konja nerathula she'll wake up. Saapda vechi kootitu varen.

Mrini: Okay sir. Bayandhuten romba nerama aala kaanome nu...

Ashwin: Sorry ma we should have informed you.

Mrini: Not a problem sir. If she's fine adhu podhum.

Ashwin: She's fine and feeling better. Neeyum rest edu ma don't stress out.

Mrini: Sir I am fine not a problem. And also shall I add you in class group ?

Ashwin: God adha marandhuten paaru. Add me and I'll mail you the assignment questions, group la anupidu Mrini.

Mrini: yeah sir sure. Mail id anupidren neenga send pannidunga and I'll send that in group.

Ashwin: okay Mrini. And heard this from the fellow professors, indha vaati election laam irukku polaye ??

Mrini: Aama sir irukku.

Ashwin: Nice nice naalaiki let's talk about this. Now go have something to eat and sleep.

Mrini: Sleep ah chance ey illa na. Neenga Sivaangi ya veetla vandhu vittutu ponga then we'll sleep.

Ashwin: Seringa mouse...

Mrini: Annaaaa

Ashwin laughs and Sivaangi stirs. He pats her head and she continues sleeping.

Mrini: Okay sir. I'll wind up veedu kitta vandhutu call pannunga.

Ashwin: Okay Mrini. Bye...

He hungs up the call and stretched his limbs relieving pressure. He bends down to look at her peaceful sleeping face and smiles. He slowly pats her cheeks to wake her up.

Ashwin: Maaa....

She doesn't respond but snuggles more to him.

Ashwin: Ma get up, time aaiduchu. Mrini had called to check on us...

Sivaangi murmurs, "Ashwineyyy chumma chumma pesadha naa thoonganum"

Ashwin couldn't stop laughing and he laughs out loud, shaking her off.

Sivaangi lost her sleep and got up from his lap with a pouting face. Ashwin found her cute and pinched her cheeks lightly.

Sivaangi: en ezhupuninga ? Nalla thookam pa....

Ashwin: Time aachu ma. You should go home la....

Sivaangi felt bad when he told to return back. She couldn't bring herself to leave his house.

Sivaangi: Aama la naa ennavo idhu en veedu maari ukandhu iruken paarunga...

Ashwin: Idhu un veedu dhaan Sivaangi. Naa un friend la so en veedu unnodadhum dhaan....

Sivaangi felt like drowning in him for uttering those words. She felt as if she completely belonged to him. Her heart was close to decode her feelings but her brain wasn't.

Sivaangi: Hehe seri Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: seri po poi fresh aaitu va I'll prepare something for us to eat.

Sivaangi: Venaam Ashwineyyy. Naa veetuku poi saaptukuren. Evlo velai paapinga neenga ?

Ashwin: adi vizhum unakku. Anyhow I must prepare dinner for myself and Rakshan so unakkum panna onnum aagadhu. And even if it's only for you, I'll do it. Saaptutu dhaan kelambanum illana imposition ezhudha kudupen.

Ashwin says this in a teasing tone but Sivaangi's eyes were a pool of tears. She hugged him tight and clutched his shirt crying.

Ashwin was taken aback by the sudden hug still composes himself and hugs her. She cries for a while and pulls back and wipes away her tears.

Ashwin caresses her cheek with affection and asks, "ennachu ma ?"

Sivaangi holds his hand close to her cheek and smiles fondly at him....

Sivaangi: naa ezhandha ellame ore naal la kedacha maari irukku Ashwin....

Saying she lies on his shoulder and he side hugs her.

Ashwin: These many years I wasn't with you and I am really sorry for that. Inime there's nothing for you to loose and I'll see to it that you won't loose anything. Nee aasa patta ellathayum naa seiren unakaga seriya ?

Sivaangi was in an emotional turmoil and her hand wraps his waist and she sheds tears. Ashwin pulls her more close, cocooning her in his embrace.

Ashwin: shhh azhadha ma...

Sivaangi: naa azhala adhuva varudhu naa enna pannatum ?

Ashwin chuckles and pinches her nose. She rubs her nose and smiles.

Ashwin: seri adha vara venaam nu sollu. Now you should have dinner. Un kutty tummy ku kandippa pasikum so go and freshen up. I'll be in kitchen....

Sivaangi: okieee Ashwineyyy. Romba stress pannikadhinga. Edhachum simple ah pannunga, I'll be back.

Saying she gets up and walks clumsily like a panda to the restroom. Ashwin shakes his head with a smile, takes all the plates and cutlery with him and moves to the kitchen.

She freshened up quickly and sprints to the kitchen. As she ran fast, she couldn't slow down and dashed to his back. Ashwin swiftly turns and holds her arms to stop her from falling.

She doesn't fall but her senses fell for those eyes that were oozing love and care towards her. Her eyes get locked with that of his and she stood frozen on the spot. Ashwin forgets to blink as his mind kept memorising her facial features.

They stood in the same position for minutes and it was Ashwin who broke the eye contact. He leaves her slowly, with new sort of feelings colluding his mind. Ashwin wasn't able to figure out that so he turns and clears his throat.

Ashwin: Hmm... hmm...

Sivaangi: Ennachu Ashwin ?

Ashwin's mind voice, "nee en da type adikira !?"

Sivaangi: Ashwinnn...

She shakes his arm and he comes out of his trance.

Sivaangi: Ennachu Ashwin ? Are you okay ?

Ashwin: enakku onnum illa ma nee en odi vandha ?

Sivaangi: Hehe oru excitement uh Ashwineyyy....

Ashwin shakes his head in disbelief and continues chopping. Sivaangi tries to sit on top of the counter but couldn't as she was short. Ashwin saw her hopping and laughs playfully at her.

Ashwin: Konjam aachum valaranum la ma nee ipdi kutty ya irundha enna panna mudiyum ?

He continues laughing. She pouts and turns her face around, expressing her anger.

Ashwin: ohhh kovama ?

She doesn't answer but huffs with her nose flaring. Ashwin goes to her and she turns her face to the right. He moves towards right and she turns left ...

Ashwin: Kazhuthu sulikikapogudhu....

Sivaangi was still huffing and puffing. Ashwin stood admiring her and held his ears mumbling a sorry. She smiles a little but goes back to her grumpy mode.

Ashwin again hold his ears as he says, "sorry ma" . She smiled fully but doesn't talk.

Ashwin: unna tease pannama naa vera yaara tease panna poren ? Naa panna koodadha ma ??

One uncontrollable thing that was happening from the moment he started talking with her was him frequently using his baritone voice. It wasn't intentional but it came out naturally. She was stumped for a second hearing his sweet voice.

Ashwin brings a mini stool from the living and places it infront of her. She climbs on it and tries to sit on the counter top. Her leg slips and his hand encircle her waist, saving her from the fall.

(Adhavadhu enna na paarunga heroine ah waist pudichi thooka koodadhu nu dhaan hero poi mini stool eduthutu vandharu ana vidhiya maatha mudiyuma sollunga ? Edhu nadakanumo adhu mattum dhaan nadakum. Sollanum nu thonuchu sonnen.....)

Ashwin: Paathu ma....

Her cheeks turn pink and she nods at him.

Ashwin: Happada kovam pocha ??

Sivaangi: inimel en height ah kindal pannuvingala ??

Ashwin: Maaten maaten...

He puts a finger on his lips and nods his head sideways.

Sivaangi melts at the kiddo infront of her. She never knew that she was the only one witnessing this side of him which even his closed ones haven't seen....

Sivaangi: evlo neram dhaan LKG paapa maari nikka poringa ipdi ? Ponga ponga poi samainga pa, pasikudhu....

Ashwin: seringa misssss....

Sivaangi laughs out loud and he joins her.

Ashwin swiftly starts preparing tomato chutney and finishes it off in minutes. He then takes the dosa batter from the fridge and keeps the pan on the stove. He pours the batter on it. All the while she just sat there admiring at the way he works. His mere presence was enough for her to smile and she was absolutely loving it.

Ashwin had prepared a good amount of dosas and kept them all in the hotpack. He saw her being zooned out and snaps his fingers infront of her....

Ashwin: Oiii...

Sivaangi blinks and shakes her head to clear her thoughts.

Ashwin: edhuku ippo thalai ya aatra nee ?

Sivaangi: onnum illa Ashwineyyy was just zoned out avlodhaan....

Ashwin: seri saapudlama ?

Sivaangi: yes yes romba pasikudhu.

She opens the lid of the hotpack too see the dosas arranged perfectly. She starts counting the number and her eyes widened for each count.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy naa nejamave panda nu mudivu pannitingala ? Ithana dosai epdi saapudradhu ? Evening saaptadhe full ah irukku pa. Enakku ithana venaam.....

Ashwin: adhellam you can eat. Naa saapda veipen....

Sivaangi: Ashwin idha paathale naa ezhundhu poiduven pola. Enakku rendu podhum...

Ashwin: chance ey illa....

Sivaangi shakes her head in denial continuously like a puppy and he stops her by cupping her face.

Ashwin: Naa ooti vitta kooda saapda maatiya ?

Sivaangi gasped and blinked at him. All her life she never expected any sort of love as she knew she won't be getting it at any cost. It's not even a whole day since she met him and here he is, fulfilling all her wishes just like that.

Ashwin was completely under the control of his heart. He felt something with her which he hadn't felt with anyone, particularly women. As of now what he thought was, "She's my best friend" but didn't know that the concept of friendship in their world was completely different.

It's their conclusion that it's just FRIENDSHIP ! But it's actually gonna be a SHIP carrying two souls who are hardcore lovers cum best friends. Again time has to answer them till then all must wait....

Those eyes exchanged many unsaid feelings and promises, the two racing hearts realised that they are beating only for each other, his touch on her skin gave both of them a sense of belonging. But none were in a position to realise it then and there.....

Sivaangi was so much overwhelmed by that guy's care and affection that she was at a loss of words. She tried her level best to talk but couldn't. Ashwin looked right into her eyes, his inner self always wanted to see a happy face of hers. He didn't go deep into anything as of now. All he wanted was to try his level best to keep her happy, protect her from all evil things and give her all the lost love.

An internal war has already started in him, his mind questioning him the reason for his behaviour and heart acting in a lightening speed. The poor soul was struggling to find out the actual answer for those questions which he'll be getting in the near future.

Ashwin's eyes flinch as his moral ethics and principles pop out from his brain and he decides to take his palms away from her face but AGAIN one look into her yearning eyes brought him back to square one. Surprisingly only with her, his heart had such a dominance over his overthinking brain.

He snaps out from his thoughts and sees her glistening eyes. He wipes off her tears gently with his thumb and pulls her towards him lightly....

Ashwin: Hmm sollu ma naa ootuna saapduviya maatiya ?

Sivaangi holds his hands tight with her small hands and leans forward....

Sivaangi: Saapduven. Neenga enna sonnalum seiven, neenga soldradha mattum dhaan kelvi ketkama seiven....

Ashwin smiles widely which leads to the appearance of dimples on his bearded cheeks.

Sivaangi: ungalukku indha dimple romba cute ah irukku Ashwineyyy....

Ashwin: Apdiya ??

Sivaangi: aama

She slowly takes her palm to caress his cheeks but withdrew it with hesitation, "romba advantage eduthukura maari panna koodadhu Sivaangi. He might feel bad, control la iru"

Sighing she holds his hand and looks at his eyes deeply. Ashwin felt her trying to do something but she on not doing it, decided to ask her out .....

Ashwin: Ennachu Sivaangi ? Ennamo panna vara maari irundhuche...

Sivaangi tries to cover up, "onnum illa Ashwineyyy. Saapdalam neenga kudunga..."

Ashwin very well knew that something was there. He made sure to make her say it.

Ashwin: Topic divert pannadha ma. Enkitta soldradhu la enna thayakkam unakku ?

Sivaangi: adhu vandhu....

Ashwin: Hmm vandhu ...

Sivaangi: adhu....

Ashwin: edhu....

Sivaangi whines, "Ashwineyyy..."

Ashwin laughs and pinches her cheeks softly.

Ashwin: enna pannalum velaiku aagadhu. You have to tell me what it is...

Sivaangi takes a deep breath and closes her eyes as she blurts, "I find your dimple too cute. I felt like caressing your cheeks. Adhuku dhaan vandhen ana hesitation took over me so dropped the thought."

She finishes and half opens her eyes to look at his plain face. He leaves her and takes a step back. This action of his worried her and fear started building up inside her head....

Sivaangi: Sorry sorry... romba sorry Ashwineyyy. Theriyama ketuten. Please kochikadhinga....

Ashwin glares at her and holds his hands on his hips.

Sivaangi murmurs, "che indha manushan name ah pesama cutie nu maathidalam... Enna pannalum cute. Oru vela Ashwin na cute oh ?"

Her mind snaps at her, "excuse me miss, nee apologize pannitu irukka. Idhu thevaya ?"

Sivaangi comes out of her trance, "Sivaangi ippo nee sorry kete aaganum. Looks like he's hurt"

Sivaangi: Ash.....

Ashwin: Stop....

She stops and blinks at him.

Ashwin: Naa ippo sila questions kepen answer me with just either yes or no, vera edhuvum solla koodadhu...

Sivaangi nods and he shoots the first question.

Ashwin: I think I have been holding you for a couple of times, did you feel uncomf....

Sivaangi senses the next word and stops him hurriedly.

Sivaangi: illa illa Ashwin...

Ashwin: Naa innum pesi mudikala Miss. Sivaangi wait pannunga ....

She becomes quite as Ashwin continues.

Ashwin: When you held my wrist at the morning when the pug chased you, when you pulled me to show around the college, when we had a hi-fi, when you held my shoulder during the bike ride, when you held my arm and leaned on my shoulder to share your miseries, when you dashed on my back..... During all these times did you find me feeling uncomfortable ??

Sivaangi pouts and nods a no...

Ashwin: Vaaiya thorandhu sollu....

Sivaangi: No Ashwin...

Ashwin: Hmm. When I returned your hi-fi, when I held you while you were crying, when I made you sleep on my lap, when I caressed your hair, whenever I pinched your cheeks, when I held your arms and finally when I was cupping your face minutes back, did you feel uncomfortable ??

Sivaangi: No no no Ashwin....

Ashwin: Idhellam neeyum naanum permission ketu pannoma ?

Sivaangi: Illa...

Ashwin: idhellam panna hesitate pannoma ??

Sivaangi: Illa Ashwineyyy...

Ashwin: Then why are you hesitating now ?? What's stopping you ??

Sivaangi: Adhu illa...

Ashwin: wait naa mudichidren. I'll definitely not be this much close to someone if I am not comfortable ma. Nee enakku best friend. Paathu one day kooda aagala but still I feel connected to you. Get that to your mind.

Sivaangi tries to get down from the counter to stand on the mini stool. Ashwin goes to hold her but drops his hands down.

Sivaangi stood on the mini stool and smirked at him with her hand on her hips.

Sivaangi: Yaaro length ah dialogue pesunanga pa ana ippo kai pudika thayanguraru....

She pouts and looks at him.

Ashwin: Yenna yaaro oruthar enna pudikka hesitate pannanga adhaan....

He looks at her back with a grumpy face.

Both were in the same position with hands on their "own hips", one was pouting and the other one was grumpy.... ||(verum hip nu solli iduppa pudichangala nu yaarum thappa eduthuka koodadhu la adhaan clear pannidren. Neenga kekuradhu future la varum pa.....)||

Sivaangi tries to reach him but he doesn't budge. Sighing she pulls his tee and he almost falls on her. He was in her arms with his arms wound around her shoulders. He pulls back and she cups his face.

Sivaangi: Paah paah enna kovam Ashwineyyy ungalukku ? Hesitation ndra word aye azhichidren en dictionary la irundhu. Inime enakku enna pannanum nu thonudho naa adha pandren, okay va ?

Ashwin nods his head like an obedient child and she chuckles.

Ashwin: apdi vaa vazhiku....

Sivaangi: periya aal dhaan ponga .....

Ashwin: aama aama naa 5'11 nee dhaan keela irukka ....

Sivaangi pinches his cheek a little hard and Ashwin screams...

Ashwin: aaahhhh valikudhu ma ....

Sivaangi: Height ah kindal panna maaten nu sollitu en pandringa ?

Ashwin: Naanum appove sonnen la unna tease pannama vera yaara tease panna poren nu....

Sivaangi: adhu adhu dha bha ...

Ashwin imitates her, "dha bha dha bha..."

Sivaangi: Ponga naa kochikiten....

She pouts and turns away. Ashwin turns her face towards him and looks at her deeply...

Ashwin: Kochikitiya ?? Paravailla kochiko....

Sivaangi twists her lips at him and he laughs at her.

Sivaangi: Ponga ponga enakku venaam enakku venaam....

Ashwin laughs and asks, "enna venaam"

Sivaangi: Neenga venaam....

Ashwin: Ohh naa venaama ??

His base voice came into act and she blinks at him, trying to control her thumping heart. That guy over there never knew the effect of his raspy voice on her and once he gets to know about it, he would be using it very often....

Sivaangi comes back to the real world and looks at him like a lost kitten....

Ashwin: Sollu Sivaangi Naa venaama ???

This came out in a hushed tone and she had goosebumps all over her skin. She shudders as she replies, "ve..... venum"

Ashwin was so amused with her that he decided to play along.

Ashwin: Enna venum ??

Sivaangi: Venum ....

Ashwin: Adhaan enna ?

Sivaangi: Neenga !

Ashwin: Ippo dhaan venaam nu sonna ...

Sivaangi: illa illa venum....

Ashwin: Enna Panda neenga maathi maathi pesuringa, ozhunga sollunga naa venuma venaama ?

Sivaangi holds his tee again and pulls him more closer as she whispers, "enakku neenga venum. Neenga mattum dhaan venum..."

Ashwin shoots out his dimpled smile which gets reflected on her face. He pinches her dimple as she pinches his....

||(Ohhhhh irukatum irukatum. Deiii cupid paiya unkitta oru panchayat irukku, adutha chapter starting appo ready ya iru.....)||

Ashwin: Seri saapudlama ??

Sivaangi: okieee Ashwineyyy...

Ashwin makes her to sit back on the counter and opens the lid of the hotpack. He serves the dosa and the tomato chutney on the plate. Sivaangi's mouth watered and he chuckled at her reaction.

Ashwin starts feeding her and she eats from his hands. It was only her dad who fed her till he was alive, then her uncle's family was least bothered to take care of her. Mrini had fed her twice in the last one week. Leaving them no one literally no one had even the slightest empathy towards her. She teared remembering those painful years that she had spent with sorrows.

Ashwin saw her tears and asked her panickingly, "ma chutney kaarudha ? En azhara ??"

Sivaangi smiled with tears looking at the child man infront of her. She hold his left cheek as she answered, "enakku en appa and Mrini ya thavira vera yaarume ootunadhu illa Ashwin. Adhaan feel aaiten..."

Ashwin couldn't control his tears. He holds her palm that was cupping his cheek as he told, "nee inime inga eppo vandhalum seri naa dhaan unakku ooti viduven. Naa vidala naalum enda ootala nu kekanum... Deal ah ?"

He folds his palm and extends it infront of her. She wipes away her tears as they share a fist bump, "Deal !!!"

Ashwin: That's my girl. I'll narrate you a story, nee adha ketukite saapdu seriya ??

Sivaangi bobs her head like a baby. Ashwin starts narrating the story and feeds her too. Sivaangi was so immersed in the story and she continued eating.

Ashwin took the last dosa from the hotpack and finished feeding her...

Ashwin: Avlodhaan. Story um done dosa um done....

Sivaangi gasps and looks at the empty hotpack....

Ashwin: Naa dhaan sonnen la unna saapda veipen nu....

Ashwin lifts his imaginary collars and she giggles....

Sivaangi: Aama sir yaaru en lecturer la !?

Ashwin: ohh unakku adhu nyabagam irukka ?

Sivaangi: Ungalukku adhu nyabagam irukka ??

Ashwin: Nallave irukku madam...

Sivaangi: appo enakkum irukku sir....

Laughter filled the kitchen as he was washing the dishes. Sivaangi was swaying her legs and talking to him non-stop. Ashwin was patiently listening to her with a smile plastered on his face.

Ashwin was done with all the kitchen works. Sivaangi was eating a chocolate sincerely and he taps her shoulder.

Sivaangi: enna pa ?

Ashwin: Kelambanum la ma ....

Sivaangi cries and hugs his arm nodding a no. Ashwin felt helpless looking at her, he was equally saddened at the thought of sending her back.

Ashwin: Maaa shhhh naa dhaan sonnen la idhu un veedu nu. Nee eppo venum naalum varalam. Late night aaidum, Mrini wait pannitu irupa la, naa unna naalaiki kootitu varen seriya ??

Sivaangi: enakku poga venaam pa....

She sobs and holds him tight.

Ashwin: Nee good girl dhaana ? Un Ashwin sonna kepa la, I promise you naalaiku naa unna namma veetuku kootitu varen....

Sivaangi: Promise ??

She extends her palm infront of him. He placed his palm immediately on hers.....

Ashwin: Promise

Sivaangi stops crying. Ashwin wipes off the tears and cups her face....

Ashwin: Paaru face ellam red aairku. Azha koodadhu Sivaangi, azhudha unakku chocolate cut uh....

Sivaangi: Ayyayo azha maaten....

Ashwin giggles and asks her to get down the counter. She holds both his palms and gets down.

Ashwin goes to the living to get his bike keys. Sivaangi went to his room to take her phone. She goes to the balcony and sat on the swing.

Ashwin comes back to his room and found her at the balcony.

Ashwin: Sivaangi....

Sivaangi was lost in thoughts. He shook her lightly and she looks at him. He kneels down infront of her holding her hands, "ennachu Sivaangi ?"

Sivaangi looks at the man who gave her the life she was yearning for in less than half a day. She thanked God for answering her prayers. She held his palm tightly, "I am feeling relieved Ashwin. Romba varusham irundha baaram koranjiduchu...."

Ashwin felt relieved hearing that and he ruffles her hair. She looks at him as if she wanted to ask....

Ashwin: Permission keka koodadhu solliten....

Sivaangi chuckles cupping his cheek.

Sivaangi: Permission kekala. Information kudukuren....

Ashwin: Paarra, sollunga madam ...

Sivaangi: Enakku oru selfie venum pa...

Ashwin: Eduthuko ma ....

Sivaangi: Unga kooda...

Ashwin: Avlodhaana phone ah kudu...

Sivaangi extends her phone excitedly. He gets it and switches on the camera and sat next to her. He positioned the camera and asks her to smile.

Sivaangi wounds her hand around his left arm as she smiles widely. That was a DIMPLE SELFIE and it was too adorable.

They get up and move out of his room. Sivaangi still felt bad but his promise made her to smile. Ashwin packs something and places it in his bike without her knowledge.

He locks the door and starts his bike. Sivaangi hops on and holds his shoulder.

Ashwin: Polaama ?

Sivaangi: Polaam Ashwineyyy....

Ashwin starts the bike and rides it towards her house.

The ride was silent with him talking occasionally and she lies down on his back listening to him.

They reach her house and Ashwin stops the bike. Sivaangi jerks and gets up.

Ashwin: Veedu vandhuruchu ma....

Sivaangi gets down and blinks at him. Ashwin too gets down and holds her close to him.

Ashwin: Never ever think that you are alone. You have all of us, specially you have me. Naa soldravan illa senju kaatravan. All I want is your smile. Keep it intact. Sivaangi always has Ashwin beside her seriya ???

His words soothed her heart and calmed her soul. She smiles with her sparkling teeth and holds him back saying, "Inime apdi nenaika maaten, sollavum maaten. And yes I'll always have you beside me and naanum unga kooda eppome irupen...."

These weren't mere words but strong promises made by their souls to each other. The Luna above them blushed at the new couple naah naah FRIEND COUPLE and blessed them.

Ashwin: Seri ma veetuku po....

Sivaangi leaves him reluctantly and turns back to leave. Ashwin stops her by holding her wrist.

Ashwin: Moonjiya apdi vechikadha ma. Naa veetuku poitu call pandren ...

Sivaangi: En number unga kitta illaye....

Ashwin: Mrini kitta ketu vaangiten. Ippo nee enna pannanum na veetuku poitu face wash pannitu comfortable clothes ku maathitu padukanum and by the time I'll reach home freshen up and call you to wish you a good night seriya ??

He hands over a cover full of chocolates and Sivaangi squeals in happiness....

Sivaangi: You are the best Ashwineyyy !

Ashwin ruffles her hair fondly and she beams at him with a baby smile.

Sivaangi: seri pa neenga kelambunga....

Ashwin: Nee veetukulla po naa aprom kelamburen....

Sivaangi nods and bids bye to him. She starts walking in reverse direction waving a bye to him for each step. Ashwin leans on his bike and giggles at her actions. When she reached the gate he signals her to look back so that she doesn't get hurt.

She reached the door of the house and opens it. She enters and looks at him once again waving a bye. Ashwin waves at her back and slowly starts the bike. She stood there for a minute and he starts the bike waiting for her to close the door.

Sivaangi: Byeeee Ashwineyyy !!

Ashwin: Byeee Sivaangi ma....

She let out a happy smile and closes the door. Ashwin looks at the door one last time and starts the bike to his house .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo babies !!! Sorry for the late update *puppy eyes* I am having back to back exams adhaan update panna mudiyala *whines and pouts*

How's the update ??
Padichi paarunga pudichudhu na sollunga pudikala naalum sollunga. I'll accept it wholeheartedly.

That was a longgggg update ! 4378 words ....

If this update satisfies your expectations please do vote and comment.

I'll try my level best to update it frequently. Late ah vandha mannichu.....

Thank you and love you all ....

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 21.9K 50
#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely fictional. This is an ashaangi story. Ca...
39.3K 6.2K 28
Sithara Raghuvaran, a 21 year old girl who is broken, scared and struggling hard to get used to the new world which looks straight opposite to the wo...
340K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...