The Bad Guys: The Youngest Cr...

By WaterDragon931

After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Omega, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Sh... More

Omega's Information
Criminal Introduction/ Snake's Birthday/ Diane Foxington/ Golden Dolphin
Heist Gone Wrong/ Going Good/ Training/ Daphne's Advice/ Wolf And Diane
Epilouge
Alternate Ending

Wolf's Good Deed/ Good Tonight/ True Intention/ Prison/ Defeating Marmalade

5.2K 18 12
By WaterDragon931

Wolf Was Looking At The Full Moon, Thinking About What Diane Said To Him. He Heard The Cat From The Distance As He Looked Back At The Palm Tree It Was Stuck In.

Wolf Put His Hood Down As He Headed Towards The Tree.

He Sees The Cat As It Meowed At Him.

"I Think We Got Off To A Bad Start. The Name's Wolf." Wolf Said As He Starts To Climb Up The Tree.

The Cat Whimpered In Fear.

"Yep. (Sigh) I Get That A Lot. First Impressions And All." Wolf Said Before Climbing Higher.

The Cat Tried To Get Away As It Meowed And Whimpered.

"No, No, No, No." Wolf Said As He Tried To Stop The Cat From Moving.

A Leaf Broke As The Cat Fell Until Wolf Caught Him. Wolf Caught His Breath As He Put The Cat Back.

"Uh, It's Okay. It's Okay. I'm Not Gonna Hurt You. I Know You're Scared. I Would Be Too If I Were You. Just Give Me A Chance." Wolf Said.

The Cat Whimpered Again.

"Truth Is We Actually Have A Lot In Common. Only Omega Knows About This So Don't Tell Anyone, But I Love A Little Scratch On The Spot Behind My Ears. You Know, Right There. The Best." Wolf Said As He Held Out His Paw.

The Cat Looked Less Frightened, But Backed Up As Wolf Reached For It.

"Come On, Kitty." Wolf Said.

The Cat Sniffed His Paw And Started Purring As Wolf Gave Him A Little Scratch Behind His Ears.

Wolf Held Out His Paws As The Cat Jumped Into His Paws.

Wolf Climbed Down The Tree As He Held The Cat In His Paws.

"Yeah. Who's A Good Kitty? Who's A Good Kitty?" Wolf Said As He Pets The Cat.

"Uh, Dad?"

Wolf Looked Up To See Piranha, Shark, Snake, Webs And Omega Walking Outside.

"Um, You Saved Him?" Webs Asked.

"Yes! (Chuckles) Yes. It's Working." Marmalade Sauid As He Walked Toward The Bad Guys.

"You-You Filmed That?" Wolf Asked.

"Yes, And They're Starting To Like You." Marmalade Said As He Showed His Phone To The Bad Guys.

It Showed A Video Of Wolf Saving The Cat As It Started To Get A Lot Of Likes And Comments.

The Bad Guys Started To Cheer.

"Yeah!" Shark Yelled.

"All Right!" Piranha Shouted.

"This Might Just Be Enough To Win Over The Guests At The Gala." Marmalade Said.

"Now We're Talking." Piranha Said.

"Good Guys Rule!" Omega Exclaimed.

"Yes!" Snake Shouted.

"All Right!" Shark Cheered.

"Yeah, We Did It! All Right!" Webs Yelled.

The Bad Guys Cheered As They Walk Back Inside With Wolf Following Them.

"Uh, Wolf?" Marmalade Called Out.

Wolf Turned Around To Face Him.

"I Must Say, You Really Turned A Corner. You're Really Getting It." Marmalade Said.

"Really? Oh, Uh, Thanks." Wolf Said As He Kneeled Down With The Cat Trying To Bite His Finger.

"Now, I Mean It. And I Can See It From Tip To Tail." Marmalade.

Wolf Looked At His Tail Still Wagging.

"It's Just A Shame That You Have To Carry All That Baggage." Marmalade Said.

"What Are You Talk... You Mean The Guys?" Wolf Asked As Omega And Snake Stopped When They Overheard What Wolf Said. "What Do You Mean?"

"You Have Great Potential, Wolf, But At Some Point, You're Going To Have Choose Between Your Friends And Perhaps Your Daughter Or The Good Life." Marmalade Explained.

Omega And Snake Frowned As They Looked At Wolf Before Looking At Each Other.

***

The Bad Guys Were Sleeping In Bunk Beds With Shark Snoring.

However, Snake Was Lying On The Top Bunk With A Worried Look On His Face.

"Hey. You Still Awake?" Snake Asked.

Then, He Heard The Cat Meowed.

"You-You Brought The Cat In?" Snake Asked.

"(Chuckles) Yeah. Yeah, Yeah. I'm Just... I'm Just Saving It Up For Later." Wolf Said As He Put The Cat Aside. "Why? What's Up?" Wolf Asked.

"I Was Just Getting A Little Worried, Since You've Kinda Become A..." Snake Said.

"Become A What?" Wolf Asked As The Cat Purred On Wolf.

"You Know, Teacher's Pet. Getting All Cozy With Marmalade. Your Tail Wagging And Everything." Snake Explained.

"Well, Yeah, Because It Has To Be Believable." Wolf Said Putting The Cat Aside Again.

"Uh Huh. Yeah, I Guess So. As Long As It's All Part Of The Plan." Snake Stated. Snake Then Lowered Himself To Look At Wolf. "It Is All Part Of The Pan, Isn't It?"

"Snake, Buddy, Who Made The Plan To Begin With?" Wolf Asked.

"You Did." Snake Answered.

"So, I'm The One Sticks To The Plan The Most, Right?" Wolf Asked.

"Yeah, Ri... Uh, Yeah, Okay... I Guess That Make Sense, Yeah. But, If The Plan Were Ever To Change, You'd-You'd Tell Me And Omega, Right?" Snake Questioned.

"You Have My Word." Wolf Reassured As He Took Off His Hood.

Wolf Raised His Fist And Said, "Go Bad..."

"Or Go Home." Snake Said As He Head Butted Wolf's Fist.

Snake Went Back To His Bunk As Wolf Laid Down In Thought.

"Hey, Snake." Wolf Said As The Cat Purred Of Wolf Before Going To Sleep.

"Yeah?" Snake Asked.

"You Ever Wonder What It'd Be Like? The World Loving Us Instead Of Being Scared Of Us? You Ever... You Ever Think About That?" Wolf Asked As He Pets The Cat.

"Loving Us? (Chuckled) Yeah, Right. I Don't Waste Time Thinking About Stuff That's Never Gonna Happen." Snake Said As He Pulled The Blanket Over Him. "(Sighs) I Can't Wait For Things To Get Back To Normal."

Wolf Looked At The Ring Diane Gave Him As He Was Thinking About His Plan Of Being Good.

"Yeah. Back To Normal, Back To Normal." Wolf Said As He Sighed.

***

The Evening Of The Gala, Omega Was Getting Ready.

Then, She Heard A Knock On The Door.

"Who Is It?" Omega Asked.

"It's Me. Can I Come In?" Wolf Asked.

"Yeah, You Can." Omega Answered.

Wolf Opened The Door And Walked Into The Room.

"Are You Ready?" Wolf Questioned.

"Almost. Just Trying To Tie This Bow And Making Sure It's Not On Too Tight." Omega Said.

"(Chuckle) Here. Let Me Help." Wolf Said.

Then, He Noticed A Bracelet On Omega's Wrist.

"That's A Nice Bracelet. Where Did You Get It?" Wolf Asked.

"Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Gave It To Me. It Was Their Birthday Present To Me." Omega Answered.

"I Can't Believe My Baby Girl Is 10." Wolf Said.

"I Can't Believe I Have To Celebrate My Birthday At A Gala." Omega Said.

"I Know Galas Aren't Exactly Your Forte, But You Know Why We Have To Go." Wolf Reminded.

"I Know, Dad. I Know." Omega Said.

"Hey, Can I Ask You Something?" Wolf Asked.

"Sure, What Is It?" Omega Questioned.

"Have You Ever Thought It'd Be Like? The World Loving Us Instead Being Scared Of Us. Do You Ever Think About That?" Wolf Asked.

"Sometimes, But I Chose Not To Think About It." Omega Answered.

"Why?" Wolf Asked, A Little Shocked To Hear That.

"Because There's No Point Of People Loving Us. Let Alone Me And You Know The Reason Why." Omega Said.

"And You Know I Would Never Leave You Like They Did, Right?" Wolf Asked.

"Yeah, Ri... Uh, Yeah, Okay... I Guess That Make Sense, In A Way. But, If If I Do Something And It's Not Involved With The Plan, You Won't Leave Me, Right?" Omega Asked.

"You Have My Word. Wolf Power?" Wolf Asked, Raising His Fist.

"Wolf Power." Omega Said, Fist Bumping With Wolf.

***

That Night, A Special Report On Channel 6 Action News Was Happening At The Gala With Tiffany Fluffit On The Scene.

"What Up? We Are Just Moments Away From Professor Marmalade's Gala For Goodness, Where The Legendary Love Crater Meteorite Will Be On Display For The First Time Ever. But What Everyone Is Really Buzzing About Is The Bad Guys, Whose Heart Melting Rescue Video Has Made Them A Overnight Viral Sensation." Tiffany Reported As It Showed Wolf Rescuing The Cat With Lots Of People Watching It.

***

The Limo Was Driving Toward The Gala With The Bad Guys Inside Of It.

Wolf And Shark Were Wearing Suits With Blue Bow Ties, Webs And Snake Were Wearing Suits With No Bow Ties, Piranha Was Wearing Formal Shoes With A White Collared Shirt, And Omega Was Wearing A Blue And Purple Dress With White Boots.

Wolf Started Discussing About The Plan To Steal The Golden Dolphin.

"All Right, Guys, This Is The Big One. The Golden Dolphin Is Inside A Titanium Case Controlled By A Randomly Generated Five Digit Code, A Code Kept Safe And Secure Inside A Briefcase Handcuffed To The Chief Of Police." Wolf Explained.

"She's Not Messing Around." Piranha Said.

"The Code Is Only Accessible With Her Authorized Fingerprints." Wolf Continued.

"Leave That To Me." Snake Said.

"While Snake Gets The Code, Shark Will Secure The Fake Dolphin." Wolf Said.

"I Like The Sound Of That." Shark Said.

"Meanwhile, The Rest Of Us Plant Circuit Jammers." Wolf Said.

"Allowing Me To Hack Into The Power Grid." Webs Said.

"At The End Of The Night, We Toast The Professor, 'Blah Blah Blah, Yada Yada', And When I Say 'Marmalade', Lights Go Out And Omega Will Have Eaxctly Four Seconds To Make Our Move." Wolf Explained.

"The Old Switcheroo." Omega Said.

"Chief Hands Marmalade The Fake Dolphin, We Get Our Pardon, Applause, Applause, Exit Stage Right, And By The Time They Realize What Happened..." Wolf Continued.

"So Long, Suckers!" A GIF Of Wolf Exclaimed.

"We'll Be Driving Into The Sunset, Legacy Cemented." Wolf Finished As the Bad Guys Laughed.

"Got To Hand It To You, Buddy. You're A Real Artist." Snake Commented.

Then, The Door Opened And They Saw Professor Marmalade.

"Well, Good Guys, This Is It. Good Luck Out There. Remember, All Eyes Will Be On You Tonight, Not Me." Marmalade Said.

The Bad Guys Got Out Of The Limo And Looked At The Crowd With Nervous Smiles.

"Friends, Meet The Good Guys!" Marmalade Announced.

The Crowd Looked At Them For A Second And Then They Started To Cheer While Clapping.

The Bad Guys Had Confused Looks On Their Faces.

"Uh, This Is Different." Snake Said.

"Is This A Prank?" Piranha Asked.

"What's That Sound? Like Screaming, But Not Terrified." Shark Said With A Confused Expression.

"I Think They're... Cheering For Us." Omega Said, Feeling A Little Uncomfortable.

"All Right, Guys, Let's, Uh... Let's Mingle." Wolf Said.

"It's Crime Time, Baby." Webs Said As They Walked Into The Gala.

***

Once The Bad Guys Were Inside, They Split Up As They Got Into Their Positions.

Shark Was Walking Around The Gala, Looking For The Fake Dolphin.

"Okay, Fake Dolphin, Fake Dolphin, Fake Dolphin." Shark Whispered To Himself Until He Saw The Fake Dolphin Sitting On The Table. "Bingo."

Shark Started To Walk Towards The Fake Dolphin Until Three Guests Blocked His Path.

"Mr. Shark, Mr. Shark!" The Woman Said.

"Is It True Sharks Can Smell Blood A Mile Away?" The Man Asked, Excitedly.

"What? No. That's Freaky." Shark Said.

***

Omega Was Walking Through The Crowd Until Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Walked Up To Her.

(Jaguar's Dress)

(Jackal's Tux)

(Hyena's Tux)

"Omega, There You Are." Hyena Said.

"Hey, Guys." Omega Greeted.

"We Wanted To Wish You A Happy Birthday." Jackal Stated.

"Oh. Uh, Thank You." Omega Said.

"We're Glad You And Your Friends Could Come." Hyena Said.

"Yeah, I'm Glad, Too. But It Feels Really Weird Having Everyone Like You For Once." Omega Stated.

"Yeah, It Will For Awhile, But You'll Get Used To It." Jackal Said.

"Hey, You're Wearing The Friendship Bracelet We Gave You." Jaguar Said.

"Yeah. And I Love It. Thanks." Omega Said.

"No Prob." Hyena Said.

Then, Daphne, Who Was Wearing A Blue Dress, Walked Up To Them.

"Hey, Kids." Daphne Greeted.

"Hey, Mom." Jackal Said.

"Hey, Omega. Happy Birthday." Daphne Said.

"Thank You. But, How Did You Know Today's My Birthday?" Omega Asked.

"Wolf Told Mom After We Left To Get Ready For The Gala." Jackal Stated.

"Oh, Brother. I Love My Dad And All, But His Love For Me Drives Me Crazy Sometimes." Omega Said, Facepalming Herself.

"He Loves You Unconditionally, Doesn't He?" Hyena Asked, Smirking.

"Fraid So." Omega Said, Nodding.

"Where Is Your Dad, Anyway?" Daphne Asked.

"I Have No Idea. I'll Go Find Him." Omega Said Before Walking Away.

***

Snake Slithered Through The Guests As He Saw Chief Luggins With The Briefcase.

Snake Chuckled As He Slithered Towards The Chief Of Police.

Wolf Grabbed A Snack As He Was Surrounded By Three Women And A Man.

"Oh, Mr. Wolf! Mr. Wolf!" The Three Women Called Out.

"(Chuckle) Hey. Whoa." Wolf Said.

"It Is A Pleasure To Meet You." The First Woman Said.

"Pleasure Is All Mine." Wolf Said, Liking The Attention.

"I Loved Your Video. Can I Get A Picture For My Kids?" The Second Woman Asked.

Then, Wolf Saw Diane Talking With A Few People And Then Waved At Him With A Smile.

"Uh, Hey, Just A Minute, Guys. Let Me... Let Me, Uh... I Got... I'll Be Right Back. I Need To Go Find My Daughter." Wolf Said As He Left.

Diane Frowned As She Watch Him Leave, Suspiciously While Chief Luggins Was Watching Wolf With Her Binoculars.

"Okay, Wolf, What Are You Up To?" Chief Luggins Asked As She Takes Off Her Sunglasses And Puts Them On Her Briefcase. "Yeah, With Criminals Like This, You Got To Be Crafty, Subtle, Invisible."

When Chief Luggins Wasn't Looking, Snake Took Her Sunglasses With Her Fingerprint And Used It It To Open The Briefcase.

Snake Opened The Briefcase As He Used His Tail To Look For The Code.

"And Then The Moment They Let Their Guard Down... WHAMMO!" Chief Luggins Yelled As She Slammed The Briefcase Closed With Snake's Tail In It.

Snake Groaned In Pain As He Bit Himself To Keep Him From Screaming Too Loud.

"You Gotta Spring The Trap! Always One Step Ahead." Chief Luggins Said As Snake Tried To Get His Tail Out Of The Briefcase. "I Think I Earned A Tonic Water. Put It In A Fun Glass, Huh?" A Waiter Put The Glass Of Tonic Water On The Table. "Oh! Nice." Chief Luggins Said Unaware That She Grabbed Snake's Neck, Thinking It Was The Glass.

Shark, Piranha, Webs, Wolf And Omega Gasped As They Saw Snake In Trouble.

"Oh, No." Webs Said.

"That's Not Good." Omega Said.

Snake Tried To Think Of Something As He Made Himself Look Like The Fun Glass With His Mouth Open And His Tongue Sticking Out Straight.

Wolf Gasped As He And The Bad Guys Ran After Him As Chief Luggins Was About To Take A Drink.

Then, Chief Luggins Noticed The Bad Guys As They Saw Her Notice Them.

"Hey." Wolf Said With A Wave As Piranha And Omega Chuckled Nervously While The Bad Guys Leaned By A Table.

"That's Right. Be Intimidated." Chief Luggins Said As She Looked At Them, Fiercely While Twirling Snake's Tongue.

Her Lips Were Almost Close To Snake's Mouth As The Bad Guys Panicked.

Omega Turned To See The Microphone And Whispered, "I Can't Believe I'm Doing This."

The Young Wolf Replaced Her Dress With A Different One And Ran Up To The Stage.

"No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No." Webs, Piranha, Shark And Wolf Panicked As They Got Scared That Their Cover Will Get Blown.

Omega: Look At Me

The Guests Murmured And Looked At Omega, Including Diane, Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena.

Chief Luggins Groaned As She Was About To Take A Sip Until Omega Sang Again.

Tell Me What You See

Omega Quickly And Nervously Adjusted The Microphone To Her Height.

Shark Tapped The Cowbell With A Nervous Expression.

Am I Good Or Bad

Wolf Chuckled Nervously Before Doing A Hand Gesture That Said, 'Keep Going'.

Webs Got On A DJ Player As She Scratched The Disk.

Don't You Judge So Fast

Omega Turned To Shark And Gave Him A Hand Gesture That Said, 'Come On, Keep Playing!'

Hey, Hey, Hey

I Know You Think You Know Me, You've Made Your Own Conclusion

You Think That I Look Scary? Well, That's Your Own Delusion

The Band And Shark Started To Play As The Crowd Listened To Omega Sing.

Chief Luggins Groaned As She Puts Down Snake.

Snake Used The Fingerprint On His Body To Open The Briefcase As He Looked At The Code. He Groaned As He Saw That The Code Was '12345'.

Listen When I Tell You, There's More Than Meets The Eye

So, Take A Closer Look And Find The Real Good Guy

Snake Put The Code Back In The Briefcase As He Closed It And Gave Wolf A Thumps Up.

Wolf Gave Omega A Thumbs Up And Winked At Her As Omega Winked At Him Back.

We're Not The Bad Guys, We're The Good Guys

No, No, No, No, No; Trust Me, Here We Go

"Mr. Wolf." Diane Said.

Wolf Got Startled, But Turned To Face Her And Daphne.

"Diane! Daphne! Yeah, What A Surprise." Wolf Greeted.

"I Had No Idea That Your Daughter Could Sing So Well." Daphne Said.

"Neither Did I." Diane Said.

"Well, That's My Baby Birthday Girl. Always Full Of Surprises." Wolf Stated, A Little Shaken Up.

"Well, I Have To Wish Her Happy Birthday." Diane Said.

"I'll Leave You Two Alone." Daphne Said Before Walking Away.

I Just Want You To Give Me A Chance

I Know You're Body Really Wants To Dance

"You Know, If I Didn't Know Better, I'd Think You Were Avoiding Me." Diane Said, Smirking.

"Avoiding You? Wh-Why Would I Do That?" Wolf Asked, Nervously As He Crossed His Arms.

"Okay. But, I Have To Say I'm A Little Disappointed." She Fixed His Bow Tie As Wolf Covered His Armpits. "I Was Hoping You Were Gonna Ask Me To Dance." Diane Said, Walking Away.

"Oh." Wolf Said, Raising His Brow.

So, Leave Your Judgement At The Door

And Get Up On, And Get Up On, And Get Up On The Floor

Wolf Fixed His Sleeves Before He Spun Around. Diane Lifted Her Leg All The Way Up And Did A Twirl. Wolf Held Her Hand As He Twirled Again While Diane Got Down Low, Also Dancing Along As They Smile At Each Other.

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, Gonna Get You Feeling Right

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, We're The Good, Good Guys

While The Crowd Danced Along, Chief Luggins Just Stood There With Her Arms Crossed With A Stern Look On Her Face.

Wolf And Diane Walked Smoothly Until Wolf Twirled Diane To Another Side Of The Dance. Wolf Then Placed His Paws In His Belt And Started Dancing Over To Diane, Who Held A Bit Of Her Dress While Walking Backwards With Her Paw On Wolf's Chest.

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, Gonna Get You Feeling Right

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, We're The Good, Good Guys

Piranha: Come On! Woo!

Then, Piranha And Snake Joined Omega As Snake Started Playing Bass And Piranha Started To Dance And Sing As A Backup Vocal.

"I See. You Lost The Sheep's Clothing." Diane Said As Wolf Held Her Waist.

"Yeah. Figured It Was Time I Got Comfortable In My Own Fur." Wolf Stated, Leading Her Towards Another Part Of The Dance Floor.

Daphne, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Were Watching Wolf And Diane Together.

"Wow. Mr. Wolf And Aunt Diane Are Amazing." Jackal Commented.

"You Can Say That Again." Jaguar Said.

"Hey Mom, Do You Think Those Two Are Perfect For Each Other?" Hyena Asked.

"Oh, I Don't Think. I Know Those Two Are Perfect For Each Other." Daphne Stated.

Some Of The Guests Put All Their Money In The Slots That A Little Boy Was Holding As They Enjoyed The Song. The Number Of Money Over The Digital Heart On The Screen Started Growing.

If You're Feeling Good In Here

I Said, If You're Feeling Good In Here

Oh, Yeah

"I Think I Like The New You." Diane Said, Going Around Him Before Placing Her Elbow On His Shoulder.

"Well, That Makes Two Of Us." Wolf Smirked, Tugging His Suit.

Omega, Snake, Piranha And Shark Jumped Into The Crowd, Singing And Dancing With The Guests While They Secretly Inserted The Circuit Jammers As Webs Started To Hack Into the Power Grid.

Omega: We're All Here To Have A Good, Good Time

Let The Rhythm Move You And Open Up Your Mind

The Two Canines Danced Together And Diane Playfully Lifts The Corner Of Her Dress As The Part Of The Corner Goes Right Over His Face. Wolf Shaked His Hips And Pointed At Diane And She Laughed As They Continued To Show Off Their Dance Moves.

Next Time You See Me In Your Neighborhood

Don't You Be Thinking That I'm Up To No Good

Chief Luggins Noticed Her Leg Moving To The Beat As She Made It Stop With A Nervous Expression.

Wolf Held Onto Diane's Hand As He Spins Her In Place.

I Just Want You To Give Me A Chance

I Know Your Body Really Wants To Dance

All Of The Guests Started Giving Out All Of Their Money And Gold Bars.

"Break Out The Umbrellas, Because It's Raining Money. All Because Of... I Can't Even Believe I'm Saying This... All Because Of The Bad Guys." Tiffany Said As Snake And Shark Playing Their Instruments.

So, Leave Your Judgements At The Door

And Get Up On, And Get Up On, And Get Up On The Floor

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, Gonna Get You Feeling Right

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, We're The Good, Good Guys

Chief Started To Dancing Like Crazy.

Wolf Spun Diane Around And Grabbed Her Waist, Dipping Her As Her Leg Bend While She Laughed And Closed Her Eyes As Wolf Lifted Her Up And Held Her As Diane Looks Down At Him.

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, Gonna Get You Feeling Right

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight, We're The Good, Good Guys

"So, How Does It Feel To Have Everyone Not Fear You For A Change?" Diane Asked As Wolf Puts Her Down.

Wolf Looked At The Crowd, Who Was Cheering For The Bad Guys. Wolf And Diane Looked Down To See That Wolf's Tail Was Wagging.

"It Feels Good. Real Good." Wolf Smiled As He Took Diane's Paw And She Felt Something In Her Paw. "Diane..."

The Vulpine Looked Down And See Her Ring In Her Paws Before She Gasped Softly And Looked At Wolf.

"It Belongs To You." Wolf Said.

Diane Smiled At Him As Wolf Dragged Her To Another Part Of The Dance Floor.

Webs Finished Hacking Into The Power Grid As She Looked At Omega, Snake, Shark And Piranha.

Piranha (Omega): So Good (We're Gonna Be Good Tonight)

Oh (We're Gonna Be Good Tonight)

Piranha And Omega: So Good

One, Two, Three

We're The Good, Good Guys

Wolf And Diane Ran To The Stage As He Twirled Her Around, Making Her Dress Flow Until She Picked Wolf Up And Spun Him Around A Few Times

Omega (Piranha): We're Gonna Be Good Tonight (So Good), Gonna Get You Feeling Right

We're Gonna Be Good Tonight (So Good), We're The Good, Good Guys

Oh Yeah

Diane Quickly Let Him Down And They Posed In Multiple Dancing Stages Before Wolf Dipped Her And They Were Staring Into Each Others Eyes.

The Charity Count Then Had A Number On $999,999,992 As Everyone Cheered Again.

"You Guys Were Amazing." Omega Commented.

"So Were You, Mega." Wolf Said As He Lifted Diane Up.

"Happy Birthday, Omega." Diane Said.

"Thanks." Omega Said, Blushing A Little.

"Thank You. Thank You, Ms. Omega For That Amazing Performance. As You Know, The Money Raised Tonight Will Be Donated Tomorrow To Schools, Hospitals, And Other Worthy Causes Across The City." Marmalade Announced.

Shark Gave Wolf A Little Push As He Walked Up To The Front Of The Stage.

Wolf Cleared His Throat As Professor Marmalade Gave Him The Spotlight.

"I Just Want To Take A Moment To Recognize The One Responsible For Our New Outlook." Wolf Stated.

Snake Slithered His Tongue As He And Omega Stared At The Button In Wolf Hand Behind His Back.

"Our Brilliant Mentor, A Paragon Of Enlightenment..."

"Do It." Webs Said, Quietly.

"Come On." Piranha Encouraged.

"The One And Only Professor..."

Wolf Was About To Say 'Marmalade', But When He Looked At Diane, Who Was Smiling At Him, He Stopped And Starts To Have Second Thoughts.

Wolf Kept On Looking At Diane As She Smiled Innocently At Him, Making Him Have Even More Second Thoughts.

"Do It." Webs Urged.

"...Uh, Professor..." Wolf Stuttered.

"Come On, Dad. Press The Button." Omega Said As Snake Hissed.

"Um,... Professor Marmalade!" Wolf Announced, Without Pressing The Button As Everyone Started To Cheer.

Omega And Snake Gasped In Shock As Chief Luggins Took The Golden Dolphin From The Case.

"Chief, May I Do The Honors?" Wolf Asked.

Chief Luggins Carefully Gave It To Him And Wolf Accepted It, Handing It To Professor Marmalade.

The Bad Guys Looked At Wolf In Disbelief.

"That's Not The Plan!" Piranha Whispered, Loudly.

"What Is Happening?" Webs Asked.

"He's Gone Rouge." Shark Said.

Snake And Omega Just Stared At Wolf In Shock And Anger.

"A Deal's A Deal." Diane Said As She Walked Up To Wolf, Who Smiled At Her. "By The Power Vested In Me, It Is A Pleasure To Grant The Bad Guys A Full Par-"

Then Out Of Nowhere, The Power Went Out And Everyone Gasped While Some Of The Guests Muttered To Themselves.

Then, The Power Went Back On.

"That Was Weird." Wolf Commented.

"The Meteorite Is Gone!" Somebody Yelled From The Crowd.

The Bad Guys, Diane, Daphne And Her Kids, And Chief Luggins Turned To See That Meteorite Is Missing.

"Somebody Stole It!" One Of The Guests Yelled.

Everyone Glared At The Bad Guys, Thinking That They Were The Ones Who Stole It.

Then, Chief Luggins Stomped Up To Wolf As Wolf Started To Walk Backwards.

"Chief." Wolf Said, Nervously.

"Wolf." Chief Growled.

"Come On. You Can't Possibly Think That We Did This." Wolf Said, A Little Scared.

Then, The Screen Had A Pixelated Wolf, Wearing Sunglasses.

"So Long, Suckers!" The GIF Said. 

"You Know, We Really Need Talk About Your Ego Problem." Omega Stated, Looking At Wolf.

"Run!" Snake Screamed.

The Bad Guys Got Off The Stage As They Started To Run Away.

"Get Them!" Chief Luggins Yelled As She Pointed At The Bad Guys.

Wolf Quickly Ran Through People As He Looked Around And Grabbed A Small Brochure.

Then, Wolf Was Crammed Onto A Bar Table As He Looked At The Huge Crowd Of Cops Running After Him.

Then, Wolf Was Crammed Onto A Bar Table As He Looked At The Huge Crowd Of Police Officers Running Coming Towards Him. Wolf Glanced At The Wine Bottles Nex To Him And He Quickly Grabbed Them, Shook Them Up Before He Smirked As The Bottles Blew Onto The Cops, Pushing Them Back Onto The Ground By Foam.

Wolf Had None Left As He Looked Around While Chuckling Before Shoving The Bottles Onto One Of The Police Officer's Arms As He Quickly Run Towards Diane And Daphne.

Wolf Briskly Jumped Over A Few Tables And Threw A Few Cops Aside As He Pulled Out A Pen And Quickly Wrote Something Down On The Brochure.

"Here, Here." Wolf Said, Giving Diane The Brochure.

"What Are You Doing?" Diane Asked.

"Why Are You Giving Us This?" Daphne Questioned.

"I'm Giving It All Back." Wolf Answered.

Wolf Jumped Onto Chief Luggins And Made Her And Some Of The Cops Behind Her Fall. He Went Back The Bar Table, Knocked Over A Few Bottles And Met Up With The Others.

"What Happened Back There?" Snake Asked.

"I Couldn't Do It." Wolf Said.

"What Do You Mean You Couldn't Do It?" Omega Asked.

"I-I-I Just... I..." Wolf Stuttered.

Then, Piranha Stopped Running And Made The Others Stop In Their Tracks.

"No! I Do Not Run! That Is Not How I Roll." Piranha Said, Walking Towards The Police Before Pulling Up His Sleeves.

"Piranha, Don't Do Anything Crazy." Wolf Said, Worriedly.

Piranha Just Laughed Maniacally.

"Crazy Is What I Bring To The Party, Chico!" Piranha Yelled As He Took Out A Grappling Gun And Pointed It Into The Air.

"Wait, Piranha! We're..." Omega Tried To Say.

However, When He Fired It, The Grapling Hook Flew Down, Hitting Shark In The Head As He Fell Unconscious.

Wolf, Snake, Webs And Omega Looked At Piranha With Deadpan Looks.

"Way To Go, Fishsticks." Omega Praised, Sarcastically.

***

The Bad Guys Got Arrested As Chief Luggins Pushed Wolf To The S.W.A.T Truck.

"Hey, You're Making A Mistake. We Didn't Do It. I Know We Always Say That, But This Time It's Actually True." Wolf Said.

"A-la-la-la-la. Can't Hear You. Guilty, Guilty, Guilty." Chief Luggins Said, Pretending That She Wasn't Listening.

"Talk To Marmalade. We're Really Good Now." Chief Luggins Threw Him In The S.W.A.T Truck With The Others. "He'll Tell You. Professor!" Wolf Yelled Before Chief Closed The Door.

"Tonight's Headline: Change Is Impossible. You Should Always Judge A Book By Its Cover And All Stereotypes Have Been Affirmed." Tiffany Reported As Diane, Daphne And Her Kids Disagreed On What She Was Saying.

"Stop! For Goodness Sake! Let Me Speak To Them. I'm Sure There Must Be A Misunderstanding." Marmalade Said, Walked Toward The Truck As The Crowd Looked At Him.

***

The Bad Guys Had Sad Looks On Their Faces As They Looked Down.

Then, The Door Opened As The Bad Guys Saw Professor Marmalade.

"Ah, Professor Marmalade." Wolf Sighed In Relief.

"You Got Five Minutes. No Deals This Time." Chief Luggins Said Before She Closed The Door.

"Y-You Have To Help Us. Tell'em. Tell'em We Didn't Do It." Wolf Begged.

"There, There. Of Course You Didn't Do It. How Could You? After All, You're Such A Good Boy." Marmalade Said As He Patted Wolf's Paw.

Then, Wolf Looked At Him Shocked As If He Heard Those Words Before.

***

"You're Such A Good Boy." The Old Lady Said As He Patted Her Hand On Wolf's Paw.

"That Shiver Up My Spine. The Wag In My Tiny Tail." Marmalade Stated As Wolf's Tail Wagged.

"ARREST THEM!" Chief Luggins Yelled.

"What If We Tried A Little Experiment, Diane And Daphne? As You Know, My Gala For Goodness..." Marmalade Said.

"Where The Legendary Love Crater Meteorite Will Be On Display For The First Time Ever." Tiffany Reported.

"All Eyes Will Be On You Tonight, Not Me." Marmalade Said.

***

While Wolf Was Focused On Stopping His Tail From Wagging, He Didn't See That The Old Lady Was Actually Professor Marmalade In Disguise.

"You're Such A..." The Old Lady Said.

"Good Boy." Marmalade Finished.

***

Wolf Had A Shocked Look On His Face As He Looked At Marmalade.

"You. It Was All You." Wolf Said.

"What Are Talking About, Wolf?" Webs Asked.

"The Old Lady, The Golden Dolphin, Good Training. It Was All To Get Us Here, So He Could Steal The Meteorite And Let Us Take The Fall." Wolf Explained.

"Whoa. Whoa, What Old Lady? And-And Why Would A Guinea Pig Want A Meteorite Anyway?" Snake Asked.

"Yeah. It's Just A Stupid Space Rock In A Shape Of A Heart. There's Literally Nothing Special About It." Omega Said, Crossing Her Arms.

The Bad Guys Turned Around As They Heard Marmalade Chuckled Creepy As He Looked At The Door.

"Uh, Guys, He's Creeping Me Out." Shark Said With A Fearful Look On His Face.

"Wait, What? What's Going On? Someone Turn Me Around." Piranha Said, Trying To Turn Around.

"Well, Well." He Scratched The Door, Leaving Clawmarks. "So, You Finally Get It." Marmalade Said As He Turned Around With A Evil Expression On His Face And His Hair Was Messy.

"What?!" The Bad Guys Asked While Yelling.

"You Stole The Meteorite?" Shark Asked.

"Oh, It's Not Just A Meteorite." Marmalade Said.

"I Told You Guys It's A Butt." Piranha Said.

"Seriously? You're Still Onto That?" Omega And Webs Asked, Raising A Brow.

"IT'S NOT A BUTT!" Marmalade Yelled Before Taking A Deep Breath. "It's The Ultimate Power Source. You See..."

***

The Meteorite Struck Through A Road Bridge.

A Scientist Touched The Meteorite With A Portable Claw As It Glowed Bright Blue.

"When It Struck, Scientists Found That It Emitted An Electromagnetic Frequency Unlike Anything Else On Earth." Marmalade Explained.

Professor Marmalade Looked At The Meteorite As He Smirked.

***

"I'm Going To Harness Its Power To Pull Off The Greatest Heist The World Has Ever Seen!" Marmalade Said As The Bad Guys Looked At Him.

"You Should've Eaten Him When You Had The Chance." Webs Told Snake.

"Yep." Snake Said.

"But Why Us?" Wolf Asked.

"Because You're The Perfect Patsies. Come On, When People Look Up 'Bad' In The Dictionary, Do They See A Sweet, Adorable Guinea Pig? No. They See You. And They Always Will." Marmalade Explained.

"Okay, Fine. But You Set Us Up." Snake Stated.

"Snake's Right. This Doesn't Change The Fact That You Framed Us For Something We Didn't Do." Omega Said While Growling.

"Oh, Pish-pish. Let's Be Honest... Evolution Set You Up. But Wolfie Here Really Clinched It. You Fell For Every One Of My Traps, Starting With A Helpless Little Old Lady." Marmalade Explained.

"Wolf. What's He Talking About?" Snake Asked.

"What Did He Mean By That?" Omega Questioned.

Wolf Just Looked At Them With A Frown.

"Whoops. Did I Say Too Much? Anyhoo, Looks Like, Yet Again, The Big Bad Wolf Got Outsmarted By A Little Piggy," Marmalade Said.

Then, Wolf Looked At Marmalade As He Growled And Bared His Teeth.

"You Little Pouchy Cheeked RAT!" Wolf Yelled As He Tried To Pounce On Marmalade.

Marmalade Kicked The Door Open To Make Him Look Like Wolf Was Attacking Him.

"I'LL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE DE..." Wolf Yelled As The Crowd Gasped In Shock.

"Help! Help! The Big Bad Wolf Is Attacking Me." Marmalade Said, Pretending To Be Scared.

"Oh, Now You Are Done Forever, Wolf!" Chief Luggins Said As She Marched Toward The Van.

Marmalade Evilly Smirked At Wolf Before He Jumped Out Of The Van As Chief Luggins Closed The Door.

Wolf Looked Through The Window With A Sad Expression As He Looked At Diane Until The Van Drove Off.

"Professor, Professor, Any Thoughts On How The Bad Guys Managed To Steal The Meteorite From Plain Sight?" Tiffany Asked.

"Well, Off The Top Of My Head, Perhaps They Accessed The Site Previously And Set Up An Intricate System Of Tunnels And Trap Doors..." Marmalade Explained.

Hearing All of That Made Diane, Daphne And Her Kids Got Suspicious.

"Uh Huh." Tiffany Said.

"That Could Be Remotely Triggered To Suck The Meteorite Down Into A Holding Area, But How Should I Now?" Marmalade Asked.

"Totally." Tiffany Said.

"I Mean, They're The Deranged Masterminds, Not Me." Marmalade Said.

Diane, Daphne And Her Kids Walked Away From The Crowd.

"Is It Just Me Or Did That Sound A Little Suspicious?" Hyena Asked.

"It's Not Just You." Daphne Said, Patting His Shoulder.

Then, Diane Pulled Out The Brochure Wolf Gave Her.

"What's That, Auntie?" Jackal Asked.

"I Don't Know. Wolf Gave It To Me." Diane Answered As She Opened It.

When They Looked At The Brochure, They Realized That It Was Map.

***

They Drove Toward A Dirt Road Under A Couple Of Bridges And Inside A Large Pipe As They Got To An Elevator.

When The Elevator Door Opened, It Revealed All The Valuable Objects The Bad Guys Have Stolen Over The Years.

Diane Remembered What Wolf Told Her At The Gala.

"I'm Giving It All Back." Wolf Said, Echoing.

Diane Realized That This Was The Bad Guys' Hideout As She And Daphne Looked At The Room.

***

A Military Boat Was Heading Toward A Giant S.U.C.M Prison Facility On A Rocky Shore As The Waves Crashed.

Wolf Looked Through The Window On The Boat With A Sad Look On His Face As He Saw The Prison Facility.

The Doors Opened As The Bad Guys Walked Inside With Their Hands Cuffed.

"I Can't Believe We Got Double Crossed By A Tiny Rodent." Shark Said.

"Oh, We Got Double Crossed By A Rodent Alright." Snake Stated.

"But, Uh, Not A Tiny One." Omega Added, Looking At Wolf.

"What?" Shark Asked.

"This Was Supposed To Be Us Conning Marmalade. It Turns Out It Was Wolf Conning Us." Snake Explained As The Female Officer Made Him Throw Up Some Objects Out Of His Stomach.

"Does That Sound Familiar To You, Dad?" Omega Asked, Angrily While Wolf Was Getting Body Searched As He Held His Arms Up.

"What? Why Would You Two Think That?" Wolf Asked, Frustrated.

"Oh, We Don't Know, Maybe Because You Just Sabotaged The Greatest Heist Out Lives!" Omega And Snake Shouted In Unsion, Angrily.

"I Think You Owe Us An Explanation, Buddy." Snake Said.

"(Sigh) Okay. Your Right. This Is What Happened." Wolf Said.

"We're Listening." Omega Said As A Male Police Officer Started To Body Search Her With Her Arms Up.

"Back At The Museum, I Just Tried To Steal An Old Lady's Purse." Wolf Explained As He Smoldered For The Camera.

The Camera Shuttered As It Took A Picture Of Wolf.

"Classic Snatch And Grab." Wolf Said.

"Tried To? Since When Do You Try To Steal Something And Not Just Steal?" Webs Asked As She Stamped Her Leg Prints In Ink.

"I Was Trying To Steal The Purse When The Old Lady Fell And... I Kind Of Helped Her." Wolf Said As A Male Officer Gave Him Prison Clothes.

"What?" Snake Asked As The Camera Took A Picture Of Him.

"I Kinda Helped Her." Wolf Said As He Puts On His Prison Pants.

"Why Would You Do That?" Shark Asked.

"Well, If You Need To Get To Your Position Without Anyone Get Suspicious, You Gotta Do Something To Not Make A Scene." Omega Stated As A Female Guard Gave Her Prison Clothes.

"But Then You Stole The Purse?" Piranha Guessed As The Camera Took His Picture.

"No, I Didn't." Wolf Finished Buttoning His Shirt. "I Saved The Old Lady, And She Hugged Me, And My Tail Wagged, And I Didn't What It Was, But It Felt, Uh, You Know... Good." Wolf Finished.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Gasped As Omega And Snake Looked At Him With Angry Looks On Their Faces.

"Ah. But Then You Stole The Purse." Piranha Said.

"NO!" The Bad Guys Yelled As Wolf Walked Away From Them.

"You Know, Snake And I Heard What The Pig Said To You About Cutting Us Loose." Omega Said.

"Wait. Like, 'Us' Us?" Shark Asked.

"But We Never Thought You'd Actually Do It, Man." Snake Said.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey. I-I Would Never... I Was Trying To... I Was Trying To Find Us A Better Life." Wolf Said.

"Our Life Was Perfect Until You Decided To Ruin It." Snake Said As He Pointed His Tail At Him.

"I Didn't. You Guys Felt It At The Gala. The Clapping, The Cheering. We Were More Than... Than Just Scary Villains. They Loved Us." Wolf Explained.

"Oh, Yeah? If They Loved Us So Much, How Come We're In Prison For A Crime We Didn't Commit?" Omega Asked.

Wolf Tried To Say Something But Couldn't.

"You Know What? Meg And I'll Give Marmalade This. At Least He Sees The World For What It Is: A Place Where Some People Are Scary And Some People Are Scared." Snake Said.

"That's How The World Always Is And Always Will." Omega Added.

Wolf Looked At Them With An Angry Expression.

"Oh, Yeah? Well, I'm Tired Of Being Scary. I'm Tired Of Being An Outcast.  Maybe I Don't Want To Be A..." Wolf Said Until Snake Interrupted Him. 

"What? A Bad Guy?" Snake Asked As He Close To Wolf's Face.

"Don't Want To Be Bad Guy Anymore, Huh? Say It, Dad." Omega Said, Angrily As Wolf Just Looked At Them. "Yeah, We Thought So."

"And Us, Your Lifelong Friends? Omega, Your Daughter? We're Just Holding You Back?" Snake Asked.

"Yeah, Maybe You Are!" Wolf Yelled.

Snake, Omega, Webs, Shark And Piranha Looked At Wolf In Shock.

Omega Had Tears Forming In Her Eyes As She And Snake Got Angry As They Snarled And Struck At Wolf.

"Take It Back! Take It Back! Apologize!" Snake Yelled As Wolf Wrestle Him And Omega Until Three Police Officers Rushed To The Scene.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!" A Female Officer Grabbed Snake While Two Male Officers Grabbed Wolf And Omega As The Three Animals Continued To Snarled At Each Other. "Prison Is No Place For Fighting."

Then, They Saw A Male Police Officer Fell To The Ground.

"Tell That To Them." The Male Officer Groaned As He Pointed Up.

"Huh?" Wolf Said As They Looked Up.

They Saw A Figure Wearing Black Outfit Jumpsuit And Another Figure Wearing A Navy Ninja Outfit With Hoods As They Landed On The Floor.

"What?" Wolf Asked.

The Two Figures Took All The Police Officers As The Bad Guys Watched The Scene In Shock. The Three Officers Who Were Holding Snake, Wolf And Omega Tried To Make A Run For It, But The First Kicked A Shoe On The Ground At Them As They Fell Unconscious.

The Two Figures Locked The Officers In A Cell As They Walked Towards The Bad Guys.

"W-W-Waitm Wait. Ho-Hold On." Wolf Said As They Backed Away In Fear.

The Two Figures Pulled Down Their Hoods And Took Off Their Face Masks To Reveal Themselves To Be Diane And Daphne.

"Diane?! Daphne?!" The Bad Guys Gasped.

"But How Do You Two Know How To Do All That Kick Kick Punch Punch?" Piranha Asked As Wolf Realized Something.

"Wait A Sec. You Two Are The Crimson Paw And The Shadow Ninja?" Wolf Asked.

"The Queens Of Cons, Acrobatic Swiss Army Knife. Stole The Zumpango Diamond And The Legendary Kohinoor Diamond Twice. Once For Profit, Second Time Just For Fun. Never Identified, Never Caught." Wolf Explained.

"Huh. Guess We're Still The Best Bad Guys The World Has Ever Seen." Diane Smirked.

"You Sure About That, Hon? 'Cause..." Daphne Said, Pointing At Her Arm.

Diane Looked At Her Scar On Her Arm And Said, "Ugh, At Least I Used To Be."

Then, The Alarm Went Off.

The Bad Guys, Diane And Daphne Saw Hundreds Of Cops Surrounding The Them At The Center As They Had No Way Out.

Until, Diane And Daphne Jumped Off Of Sharks Elbows And Punched The Ground.

***

Diane Was Driving A Motor Boat As She And Daphne Smirked While There Was Explosions At The Prison Facility As The Bad Guys Looked At Them, Shocked.

"Nope, We're Still The Best. Just Like Riding A Stolen Bicycle." Diane Said.

"Man, That Felt Great To Do That Again." Daphne Said.

Diane Noticed That Piranha's Mohawk At A Small Flame On It.

"Oh, Uh, You Got A Little... Ouch." Diane Said While Putting It Out By Touching It As Piranha Smiled Gratefully.

"Hey, Wh-Why Did You Two Save Us Anyway?" Wolf Asked.

"After The Gala, We Knew Something Wasn't Right, So We Did Some Investing And That Meteor..." Diane Said Until Wolf Interrupted.

"I Know. Some Kind Of Cosmic Mega Super Antennae Thing." Wolf Stated.

"Right. If Conducted Through An Array Of Ionized Crystals, It Will Generate A Massive Psychokinetic Field The Size Of A City." Diane Explained.

"Dia, Hon, We've Talked About This." Daphne Said.

"Oh, My Gosh. Did I Interrupt You? Were You Gonna Say That?" Diane Asked.

"Uh, I-I Was Gonna Be A Little More Technical, But You Got The Gist Of It." Wolf Said.

"No, You Weren't." Daphne Said, Smirked As Wolf Glared At Her.

Seeing This Made Diane Chuckle As The Boat Made It To The Shore Diane And Daphne's Cars Parked On The Beach With Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Waiting For Them.

"Mom, Aunt Diane. You Saved Them." Hyena Said.

"It Was Surprisingly A Lot Easier Than I Thought It Would Be." Daphne Said, Getting Off The Boat.

"Marmalade Needs To Be Stopped, But We Can't Do It Alone. You Know His Compound Better Than Anyone." Diane Said As Wolf Grabbed Her Hand, Gently.

"You Can Count On Us. Right, Guys?" Wolf Asked.

Then, Snake And Omega Turned Around With Angry Expressions On Their Faces.

"There Is No 'Us'." Omega Stated, Angrily.

"We're Through, Wolf." Snake Said.

"Done. Finito." Snake And Omega Said In Unison.

"Because Of That Litlle Tiff Back There? Come On, Man, That's What We Do. You Serve, I Volley. That's Our Little Dance." Wolf Explained.

"Not This Time." Snake Said Before Slithering Away With Omega Following Him.

Wolf Started To Feel Sad As He Saw Snake And Omega Leave.

"Piranha?" Wolf Asked.

Piranha Glared At Him As He Shook His Head And Walked Away.

"Webs?" Wolf Asked.

"Sorry, Wolfie." Webs Said With Regret As She Walked Away.

"Shark." Wolf Said, Chuckling.

Shark Just Looked At Him In Sadness Before Walking Away.

"Hey, Guys? Guys?" Wolf Asked Sadly Until Snake Stopped.

"You Want To Know Why I Hate Birthdays, Wolf? Do You? When You Grow Up A Snake, Nobody Shows Up To Your Party. Birthdays Are A Constant Reminder That Out There, I'm Just A Scary, Good For Nothing Monster." Snake Confessed.

"You Wanna Know I Hate Families, Wolf? Do You? Growing Up As An Orphan, Who Is A Wolf, No One Cares About Your Well Being. Families Are A Constant Reminder That I'll Always Be Stupid, Good For Nothing Freak, Who Will Always Hold Them Back." Omega Admitted As Tears Fall From Her Eyes.

Wolf Looked At Them With A Sad Expression On His Face Along With The Rest Of The Bad Guys.

"Yeah. But Nothing Compares To Having The One Guy... The One Guy I Thought I Could Trust Stab Me In The Back." Snake Explained.

"I Thought You Would Be Different From Them. I Thought You Actually Wanted Me. You Promised Me That You Wouldn't Be Like The Others. But, I Guess I Was Wrong. You're Just Like Them, Wolf. I Hate You." Omega Said.

Wolf Looked At His Best Friend And Daughter, Heartbroken.

"Come On, Guys. Let's Get Out Of Here." Snake Said As He Slithered Away.

The Rest Of The Bad Guys Followed Him Leaving Wolf, Diane And Daphne As They Watched Them Leave.

***

Wolf And Diane Were In Her Car As They Drove Away.

The Rest Of The Bad Guys Walked A Long Way Feeling Sad, Except For Snake And Omega, Who Still Had Angry Looks On Their Faces.

***

At Marmalade's Mansion, Cuddles Was Flying A Helicopter As He Lowered The Meteorite Inside As It Was Clamped Together, Glowing Light Blue And Sparkling With Electricity. Marmalade Was Inside As He Pushed A Red Button On A Golden Helmet And Was Now Wearing A Gold Colored Jumpsuit.

"Now, This Is What A True Bad Guy Looks Like." Marmalade Said As He Put On The Helmet And Released An Electromagnetic Wave At A Puinea Pig.

The Guinea Pig's Glowed Light Blue As Marmalade Made Its Arms Move.

"What Do You Say We Have Some Fun?" Marmalade Asked As He Pushed The Lever To 'High'.

The Meteorite Started To Vibrated And Sparkling With Electricity.

Marmalade Started To Laugh Maniacally As The Meteorite Unleashed An Electromagnetic Pulse That Spread Throughout The Whole City.

All The Guinea Pig's Eyes Glowed Light Blue And Ran Toward The Street, Creating A Stampede Of Guinea Pigs.

***

Diane's Car Drove Toward Her House As She Parked The Car And Turned It Off.

Diane Looked At Wolf, Who Was Leaning His Head On His Arm.

"Hey. You Okay?" Diane Asked.

"No, I'm Not Okay. I'm Very, Very Un-Okay. Just Left The Only Friends I Have Ever Had. Not Only That, I Made My Daughter Hate Me. So, What I Am... What I Am Doing?" Wolf Asked.

"(Sigh) I Know This Isn't Easy, Leaving Everything Behind." Diane Said.

"Do You?" Wolf Asked As He Looked Up.

"Yeah. Daphne And I Were The Best Thieves In The World. Fast, Fearless, Inventive. We Just Had One Thing Left To Steal." Diane Said.

"The Golden Dolphin. So You Two Went After It." Wolf Said.

"We Didn't Just Go After It." Diane Said.

***

One Night, Diane And Daphne Were About To Steal The Golden Dolphin.

"We Had It. And A Clear Escape Route." Diane Stated.

Diane Took The Golden Dolphin And Looked At She And Daphne Looked At Their Reflection In A Window.

"But... All We Saw In The End Was The Tricky Fox And The Sneaky Black Jaguar They Always Told Us We Were." Diane Continued.

While They Were Looking At Their Reflection, They Pulled Down Their Masks And Hoods.

Diane Put Down The Golden Dolphin Before Daphne Grabbed Diane's Paw And Ran As The Golden Dolphin Was Protected By Lasers.

"It Changed Everything." Diane Said.

***

"So, Now, Instead Of Hurting People, We're Helping Them. When I Told Daphne What I Was Feeling, She Supported Me By There For Me Every Step Of The Way. (Sigh) We're Still Us. (Chuckle) We're Just Us On The Right Side. You're Doing The Right Thing. And Someday You Friends, If They're Real Friends, I Think They'll Understand." Diane Explained, Putting Her Paw On His.

Wolf And Diane Smiled At Each Other, Fondly.

"Now, Come On, Let's Get Inside. Daphne's Waiting For Us. You Look Like You Just Busted Out Of A Prison." Diane Said, Making Wolf Chuckle.

Then, A Guinea Pig Landed On The Hood As They Gasped.

"Guinea Pigs?" Diane Asked As They Saw The Guinea Pig Crawl Up The Roof.

They Gasped As They Knew What Was Happening.

"Marmalade." Diane And Wolf Said In Unison.

"Let's Bounce." Wolf Said.

***

They Got Out Of The Car Went Inside Of Diane's House.

"So, This Is The Hideout Of The Great Crimson Paw And Stealthy Shadow Ninja." Wolf Said.

"Correction: This Is The Great Crimson Paw's Hideout. Mine's At Home." Daphne Corrected.

"Where Are The Kids?" Diane Asked.

"At Home. My Uncle's Watching Them For Me." Daphne Said.

"I Didn't You Had An Uncle." Wolf Said.

"There's A Lot Of Things You Don't Know About Me." Daphne Smirked.

Diane Chuckled As She Typed On The Microwave.

"Snack Break? Okay, Oddly Time, But You Do You." Wolf Said Until The Fridge Moved, Making Him Scream.

"Identity Verified. Welcome, Diane." An Automated Vioce Said.

"What?" Wolf Asked, Shocked.

"Didn't Except That One, Did You?" Daphne Smirked As She Joined Them While Diane Pulled Him Inside.

The Elevator Went Down As They Got Off. The Lights Turned On As It Reveals Gadgets And The Stuff They Stole Long With A Large TV Screen.

"Whoa! Holy Moly!" Wolf Yelled.

"(Sigh) It's So Good To Be Home." Diane Said As She Sat On The Control Panel.

"Are You Kidding Me? Laser Sighted Zip Line? The XM-2400 Radar Jammer? No Way!" Wolf Said As He Looked At The Gadgets.

"He Runs Like A Little Kid On Christmas Morning." Daphne Said.

"Be Nice, Daph." Diane Said.

"Just Saying." Daphne Said.

"I Actually Prefer The Eariler Model." Diane Said.

"Agree To Disagree. Uh, This Stuff Is Nice, Too." Wolf Said As He Turned The Nob On The Lipstick.

Then, Wolf Screamed When The Tip Lit On Fire.

"Yeah, That's A Blowtorch. Also, Not Really Your Color." Diane Stated.

Wolf Groaned As He Turned The Nob To Unlit The Lipstick.

"Man, Omega Probably Would've Laugh If She Saw That." Daphne Said, Laughing A Little.

Hearing Her Name Made Wolf Feel Sad.

"Yeah,... She Would." Wolf Said.

"I'm Sure Omega Doesn't Hate You, Wolf." Daphne Said.

"Really? 'Cause It Sure Sounded Like She Does. I Said The Last Thing She Wanted To Hear. So,... What Kind Of Parent Does That Make Me?" Wolf Asked.

"(Sigh) I Know How It Feels. Try Everything That You Can To Make Your Kids Feel Wanted." Daphne Said.

"You Do? But, You're Doing A Great Job Raising Your Kids." Wolf Said.

"As Weird As It May Sound, I Didn't Start Out That Way. Back When I Was Pregnant With Jaguar, I Was Shocked, Mad, And Ashamed Of Myself. I Didn't Know How To Be A Mom And I Wasn't Ready. At First, I Was Planning On Giving Jaguar Up For Adoption." Daphne Stated.

"You Did? What Made You Change Your Mind?" Wolf Asked.

"When I Held Her For The First Time." Daphne Answered.

***

10 Years Ago, Daphne And Diane Were In The Delivery Room And Doctor Was Holding Baby Jaguar.

"I Was Done Giving Birth To Her And I Was About To Put Her In Adoption." Daphne Said.

The Doctor Gave Baby Jaguar To Daphne And She Looked At Her.

"But... When I Looked At Her, I Realized That She Doesn't Deserve To Be In An Orphanage And That She Needed Me." Daphne Said.

When Jaguar Opened Her Eyes, Daphne Started Smile.

"That Moment Changed Everything." Daphne Finished.

***

"So, Instead Of Giving Her Up, I Kept Her. A Few Years Later, I Adopted Jackal And Hyena. (Sigh) I Love The Boys, But I Always Make Sure Jaguar Knows I Love Her. Omega Is An Very Special Girl And You're The First Person Who Sees That. Her Other Families Didn't Realize That, But You Did. You Always Had. Why Don't You Try And Talk To Her And Tell Her How You Feel About Her?" Daphne Suggested.

"Okay." Wolf Said.

"All Righty, Marmalade. What Are You Up To, You Fuzzy Little Weirdo?" Diane Wondered As She Got Off The Control Panel.

"We Need Eyes On The City." Daphne Commented.

"Let's See If We Can't Hack Into The Government's Surveillance Satellite." Diane Said As The Screen Showed An Image Of The Earth And The Satellite.

"But You Two Are The Governor And Governor's Assisstant. Couldn't You Two Just Ask?" Wolf Asked.

"Yeah, But... (Splutter) The Paperwork." Diane Said.

"That And We Don't Have That Kind Of Time." Daphne Stated.

The Screen Revealed One Satellite Hacked As It Showed An Orange Dot Somewhere In California. It Zoomed In, Revealing Orange Dots Around The City.

"I Am Definitely Picking Up On Suspicious Activity Here. Those Are Guinea Pig Heat Signatures." Diane Said.

"So, It Looks Like Marmalade's Controlling Them With The Meteorite." Daphne Stated, Crossing Her Arms.

"But To Do What? There Are No Obivious Targets." Diane Pointed Out As Wolf Looks At The Map.

"That's Because They're Moving Targets." Wolf Stated.

Wolf Puts The Charity Map On The Control Panel, Showing That The Heat Signatures Were Moving Towards Charities.

"(Gasp) His Charity Fundraiser. He's Gonna Steal The Money From Those Trucks." Daphne Said.

"Raised In His Own Name?" Diane Asked.

"It's The Greatest Heist The World's Ever Seen. One Billion Dollars Inside Trucks, On Their Way To Charities All Over The City." Wolf Explained.

"We Need To Cut Off Marmalade's Communication With Guinea Pig Army." Daphne Said.

"If There's No Signal..." Wolf Said.

"There's No Heist." Diane Finished.

"We Have To Steal The Meteorite." Wolf And Diane Said In Unison.

"That Was Very Cute, That Thing We Just Did There." Wolf Said.

"All Right." Diane Said, Waving It Off As She Walked Away.

"So, You Two, When Do You Plan On Getting Married?" Daphne Asked, Smirking.

"Married?!" Wolf Exclaimed.

Before Wolf Could Say Anything Else, Diane Threw A Black Jumpsuit For Wolf.

"Put On Your Big Girl Pants. We're Gearing Up." Diane Said.

Wolf Put On His Jumpsuit As He, Diane And Daphne Took A Few Gadgets.

"I Wouldn't Take That, Those Things Rip Your Pans Right Off." Wolf Stated As He Pointed At The Grappling Hook In Diane's Hand.

"Huh. Try Wearing Clean Underwear. Just In Case." Daine Said.

Then, The Wall Went Up, Revealing Wolf's Car.

"Wha..." Wolf Said, Shocked.

Wolf's Car Was Shiny And Cleaner Than Before.

"You Stole My Car?" Wolf Asked As He Hugged My Car.

"Actually, My Kids Did. They Couldn't Help Themselves." Daphne Stated.

"Respect." Wolf Said.

Wolf Got In The The Driver's Seat With Diane Sitting In The Passenger Seat While Daphne Sits In The Back.

"Let's Do This." Wolf Said As He Starts The Car.

They Drove Off As They Headed Toward Marmalade's Mansion To Steal The Meteorite.

***

Snake, Omega, Webs, Shark And Piranha Were In The Elevator With Sad Expressions On Their Faces.

But Then, When The Door Opened, They Gasped As Their Hideout Was Clean And All The Stuff They Stole Was Gone.

"No!" Shark Yelled.

"What?" Snake Asked.

"All Our Stuff?" Piranha Asked.

The Bad Guys Started To Look Around As They Start To Panic.

"Where Is Everything?" Snake Asked.

"No, No, No, No, No. No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No!" Piranha Exclaimed As He Ran Around.

"It's All Gone." Snake Said.

"I Can't Find Smokebombs Anywhere." Omega Said.

"My Disguise Closet!" Shark Yelled As He Looked At The Rolling Rail With Hangers.

"Where's My Things?" Webs Asked As Everyone Looked Through The Empty Boxes.

"Wolf Gave Away All Our Loot. We Stole It Fair And Square." Snake Said.

"That Dog Is So Dead When I Find Him." Omega Growled Through Her Teeth.

"Take Deep Breaths, Meg. We'll Keep Looking." Webs Adviced.

"Now, I Understand What It Feels Like To Have Things Stolen From You." Piranha Was Taking A Few Breathers. "I Don't Like It. I Really Don't Like It!" Piranha Yelled, Angrily.

Snake And Omega Looked Through The Drawers As The Fridge Still Had All Of The Pictures They'd Taken. They Groaned As Snake Opened The Fridge, Revealing One Push Pop Inside.

Shark Started To Cry As Snake Grabbed The Push Pop.

"We Got No Food. We Got No Money. We Got No Money We Could Use To Buy Food. No Food We Could Sell For Money. We..." Shark Said As He Starts Crying.

Snake Sighed Before Slithering Up To Him.

"All Right. Okay, Okay. Here, Here. Take It. Now, Stop Crying, Buddy." Snake Said As He Gave Shark The Push Pop.

Shark Sighed As He Kept Sucking On The Push Pop.

Omega And Piranha Exchanged Shocked Looks On Their Faces.

"You Saw That Too, Right?" Omega Asked.

Piranha Nodded His Head In Confirment.

Webs Walked On Shark's Shoulder As She Noticed What Snake Did.

"Um, Snake, What Did You Just Do?" Webs Asked.

"What? My Friend Was Sad. I Was Just Cheering Him Up." Snake Said As He Looked Through The Fridge.

"You... You Did A Good Thing. For Me." Shark Said.

"Don't Be Ridiculous. I Just Put Your Needs Before My Own." Snake Argued.

"Yeah. You're Being Good." Webs Said.

"I'm Not. I Was Simply Making A Sacrifice So Shark Could Be Happy." Snake Said. 

"That Is The Actual Definition Of Being Good." Webs And Omega Said In Unison.

"Snake, You, The Worst One Of Us, The Most Selfish." Shark Said.

"Spiteful." Webs Said.

"Sacastic." Omega Said.

"Terrible." Shark Said.

"Sneaky." Piranha Said.

"Dishonest." Webs Said.

"Self Absorbed." Omega Said.

"Insensitive." Shark Said.

"Manipulative." Webs Said.

"Somewhat Cold Hearted." Omega Said.

"Snakelike." Piranha Said.

"Stanky." Shark Said.

"And Your Point Is?" Snake Asked, Deadpanned.

"I Think Wolf Was Right. Maybe We Can Be More Than Just Scary Villains." Webs Said.

Then, Webs Felt Her Thorax Wagging Along With Shark's Dorsal Fin And Piranha Fin Mohawk.

"Wh...?" Shark Asked As He Looked At His Dorsal Fin.

"Oh, Wow." Piranha Looked At His Mohawk Fin Wagging. "Is This... Is This Wagging? We're Wagging." Webs Said.

Both Snake And Omega's Tails Started Wagging.

They Started To Smile While Looking At Their Tails Until They Grunted.

"NO! NO! NO!" Snake Yelled As They Stopped Their Tails From Wagging.

"WE'LL. ALWAYS. BE. BAD GUYS!" Omega And Snake Shouted As Snake Shut The Fridge So Hard That All The Pictures Fell Off Except For The Picture Of Snake's Bithday.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Saw Snake And Omega Slithered/Ran Toward The Elevator.

The Elevator Door Closed As Snake And Omega Panted Angrily.

***

In Marmalade's Mansion, The Meteorite Was Glowing Bright Blue And Sparkling With Electricity As All The Mind Controlled Guinea Pigs Were Running After The Trucks With All Of The Charity Money.

Marmalade Was In A Room Laughing Maniacally As He Looked Through A Computer Screen To See His Heist Going According To Plan.

"Faster, Faster, My Little Pigs." Marmalade Said As He Pushed A Lever On The Control Panel To Make The Guinea Pigs Run Faster.

***

Groups Of Guinea Pigs Have Taken Out The Drivers And Drove The Trucks Away Causing Explosions And Making People Scream.

***

Wolf Drove The Car Toward Marmalade's Mansion And Stopped It.

"Once We Steal The Meteorite, We Take It Straight To The Police." Diane Said After Rolling Down The Window.

"And All Will Be Forgiven." Wolf Added.

Diane And Daphne Looked At Each, Uncertain.

"So, How Are We Putting This? What He Needs To Hear Or He Wants To Hear?" Daphne Asked.

"I Don't Know About 'All', But It's A Start." Diane Stated.

"A Weird Start." Daphne Said, Making Wolf Glare At Her.

They Got Out Of The Car As Wolf And Diane Went Over An Electric Fence While Daphne Flipped Over It. They Ran Through The Front Yard And Hid Behind A Tree. They Climbed The Wall With Suction Cups As They Made It To The Top. When They Got To The Top, They Opened The Trapdoor As The Two Canines And Feline Slid Down A Rope Inside The Chamber.

They Landed Next The Meteorite Until Wolf Save The Golden Dolphin On A Pedestal.

"That's Strange. Why Would Marmalade Leave The Golden Dolphin Unprotected?" Wolf Asked As He Walked Towards It.

"Because Maybe It's A Trap." Diane Said.

"Yeah, It's Obvious Since He Wants Us To Think That It's Unprotected When Really It Is." Daphne Stated.

"Or Maybe..." Wolf Said As He Was About To Grab It.

"Wait, Wait, Wait!" Diane And Daphne Yelled As They Ran Towards Wolf.

But As Soon As Wolf Grabbed The Golden Dolphin While The Girls Touched Him, They Got Electrocuted.

***

Wolf, Diane And Daphne Are Tied Up And Hanging Upside Down.

"Yeah, It Was A Trap." Wolf Said.

"Wolf, You're Pathetic. You Know That Right?" Daphne Asked.

"Well, Well, Well. If It Isn't My Prized Pupil. And You've Brought Along The Governor And Her Assistant. Or Should I Say... The Crimson Paw And The Shadow Ninja?" Marmalade Said.

Diane And Daphne Growled At Him.

"What An Ingenious Way To Disguise A Zumpango Diamond And The Legendary Kohinoor Diamond, Hiding Them In Plain Sight." Marmalade Explained As He Took Out The Diamond From The Ring And The Sash.

"I Told You Someone Will Find Out If You Hide In Plain Sight. But, Did You Listen? No." Daphne Stated.

"You Got To Be Kidding Me." Wolf Said.

"What? I'm Sentimental." Diane Said.

"Hey, When It Comes To Hiding Things, I'm A Natural." Daphne Said.

"You Two Always Did Have Panache. And Yet, You Still Fell Right Into My Trap." Marmalade Said As He Put The Diamonds In His Pocket.

"Well, Technically It Wasn't Our Fault. Wolf Here..." Daphne Said.

"Oh, Be Quiet." Wolf Said.

"Just Saying." Daphne Said, Shrugging It Off.

"But How Did You Know We'd Even Be Here?" Wolf Asked.

"Oh, I Got A Little Tip From Some Friends." Marmalade Said.

The Door Opened As They Heard Hissing And Growling And Sees Snake And Omega.

"Hey, Buddy. How's It Hanging?" Snake Asked.

"Nice Of You To Drop In." Omega Said With Her Arms Crossed.

"Omega. Snake." Wolf Said As He, Diane And Daphne Glared At Snake.

"(Chuckle) What Can I Say? We Just Clicked." Snake Said As He Wrapped His Body Around Omega's Ankles And Marmalade.

"Oh, Yeah? How Does It Feel To Be Working For Your Favorite Food?" Wolf Asked, Angrily.

"Ah, You're Just Jealous To Be Missing Out On The Heist Of The Century." Omega Stated.

"The Kid's Right. It's Got Everything: Betrayal, A Meteor, Mind Control." Snake Explained.

"Can I Try It On?" Omega Asked.

"Of Course, Partner." Marmalade Said As He Took Off The Helmet And Gave It To Omega.

"Nice. All The Crime With None Of The Exercise." Snake Said As Omega Pressed A Button On The Helmet.

The Helmet Made A Whirring Sound With The Two Light Bulbs Blinking.

"What About All That 'Flower Of Goodness' Talk Was It All Just A Lie?" Wolf Asked.

"Uh, Pretty Much, Yeah. You See, I Never Cared About What's 'Good'. Only What's Good For Me. Like, Say, A Billion Dollars." Marmalade Said Before His Body Vibrated. "Ooh, I Just Got A Tingle."

"Omega, You Don't Have To Do Any Of This. I Just Trying To Find A Better Life For You." Wolf Said.

"My Life Is Fine Just The Way As It Is." Omega Said.

"Mega, I'm Sorry I Said You Were Holding Me Back. You Never Held Me Back For Anything Or Anyone." Wolf Apologized.

"Then, Maybe You Should've Thought Of That Before Saying The One Thing She Didn't Want Hear." Snake Stated.

"Omega, Listen To Me. If There's One Thing In My Entire Life That I Could Do Over, I-" Wolf Said But Got Cut Off.

"Wouldn't Care. I Don't Care What You Say. I Don't Want Anything To Do With People Like You." Omega Said

Marmalade And Snake Laughed As Wolf, Diane, And Daphne Watched Them Leave.

"Go Bad..." Snake Said As He, Omega And Marmalade Fistbumped.

"Or Go Home." Marmalade Said.

The Three Animals Left The Room.

"Cuddles, Finish Them." Marmalade Ordered Before The Door Closed.

As Cuddles Pushed Down The Lever, The Two Canines And Feline Gasped When They Saw The Floor Open Up And Reveal A Bunch Of Spinning Blades.

Wolf, Diane And Daphne Screamed In Fright As They Struggled To Free Themselves From The Restraints They Were Tied In As They Were Lowered Closer And Closer To What Seemed Like Inevitable Doom.

Suddenly, A Puff Of Green Smoke Seemed To Shoot Out From The Vents.

"Poison Gas, Don't Breathe It In!" Diane Shouted.

Then, Daphne Smelled Something From The Green Smoke.

"Uh, I Know This Is Gonna Sound Stupid, But Why Does The Gas Smell Like... Rotten Spicy Burritos?" Daphne Asked, Confused.

"Wait A Second. That's Not Poison Gas!" Wolf Stated After Smelling It.

Cuddles Caught A Whiff Of The Green Gas And Retched Before Falling Over And Passing Out.

A Faint Familiar Voice Was Heard In The Vents, "Sorry!"

Wolf Gasped In Shock.

On The Floor, Shark Broke Through The Bent Door, Gasping For Air, With Webs Coming Out From Inside His Mouth And Piranha Popping Out Afterwards.

"Surprise!" Piranha Exclaimed.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Were Wearing Black Bodysuits.

"What? Ah, Guys! I Can't Believe It's You!" Wolf Said.

"You Were Right, Wolfie." Webs Commented.

"We Felt The Wag, Man!" Shark Added, Excitedly.

"And The Tingle!" Piranha Added.

"It's Good, Right?" Wolf Asked, Winking At Them.

"This Is Super Moving, But Can We Do This Later?" Diane Asked.

"Yeah. Before We Get Stabbed To Death." Daphne Said.

"Feels Like I Got A Rhythm Section In My Fin!" Shark Said.

Shark Started To Beatbox While Piranha Hopped Onto Shark's Hand And Danced.

"Ugh, Come On! Spinning Blades!" Diane And Daphne Shouted, Frustrated.

That Snapped Them Out Of It, With Piranha And Shark Rushing Over To Help Grab Daphne, Diane And Wolf.

By The Dashboard, Webs Pushed The Lever Back Up.

"I Got It!" Webs Said As She Closed The Door To The Spinning Blades Just In Time.

Wolf Hopped Over To Them, "Guys..." He Leaped High, Free From The Ropes And Was Brought Into A Group Hug By Shark, Webs, Piranha. "Am I Happy To See You."

After The Hug, Shark Placed Wolf Back Onto His Feet As The Canine Commented, "Now It's Time To Huff And Puff And Blow This Little Piggy's Heist Down!"

"Game Over, Guinea Pig!" Webs Cheered.

***

In A Hallway, Marmalade Was Telling Snake And Omega, Who Was Still Wearing The Mind Control Helmet, "With This Meteorite, We Will Be Able To Commit Crimes People Have Only Dreamed About."

"Not Bad For A Butt Rock." Snake And Omega Said.

Marmalade Got Ticked Off That The Heart Shaped Meteorite Was Being Called "Butt" Again.

"Once Again, It's Not A..." Marmalade Said.

But, When The Door Opened, Marmalade, Snake, And Omega Were Shocked To See Wolf, Piranha, Diane, Webs, Daphne, and Shark All Leaning Or Sitting On Wolf's Car, Set To Steal The Meteorite.

"Don't Mind Us. Just Robbing This Place." Wolf Said, Casual.

Shark Tossed The Meteorite Onto The Back Of The Car, And As Quick As Lightning, They All Got Into The Car, They All Rode Off With The Meteorite In Hold.

Marmalade Was Shocked To See His Meteorite Being Stolen.

"No, No, No." Marmalade Said As He Ran After Them.

***

Outside, Wolf Had Driven The Car Out Onto The Driveway, And Everyone Was Set To Head Out Onto The Open Road.

Suddenly, Wolf Stopped The Car, Making Webs, Piranha, Daphne, Shark, And Diane Turn Their Heads And See The Determined Smile On Wolf's Face, Curious About What He Was Planning.

Going In Reverse, Wolf Made His Car To The Tree Where The Kitten Was And Reached Up To It, "Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty."

The kitten Leaped Into Wolf's Arms As The Canine Placed The Cat In A Small Seat. 

"Is This Really Necessary, Wolf?" Daphne Asked.

"Yes. Don't Judge Me." Wolf Said.

Then, He Grabbed A Pair Of Shades And Placed Them On The Kitten's Face, Much To The Awe And Impression Of His Companions.

Now, With Everything Set, Wolf Placed The Car Into Drive, Broke Right Through The Front Gate, And Got Onto The Road, With The Boys And Webs Ditching Their Black Bodysuit And Back To Wearing Their Regular Clothes Again.

***

Everyone Still Cheered For Their Successful Mission.

"Now To Get This Thing To The Chief And Clear Your Names!" Diane Announced.

 "Weird. Usually, We Drive Away From The Police." Shark Replied.

However, Piranha Then Looked Up And Saw Something That Confused Him.

"Hey, Chico, Are You Sure We Stopped The Heist?" Piranha Asked.

"Yeah." Wolf Answered.

"Relax. Marmalade Can't Control Them If He Doesn't Have The Meteorite," Diane Stated.

"Then, Who's Driving Those Trucks?" Piranha Asked.

Everyone Looked Up And Noticed That Driving Down A Different Road On A Bridge Above Them Was One Of The Charity Trucks That Was Hijacked By The Guinea Pigs, And Not Only Were They Still In Control, But They Were Still Driving Off With The Collected Money.

As They Passed Under The Bridge, The Team Looked Behind Them, Up At The Bridge And Saw The Still Mind Controlled Guinea Pigs Working Under The Influence Of The Meteorite.

"The Meteorite!" Diane Said.

"It's Still Transmitting," Wolf Said.

"Uh Oh," Shark Said.

"How Is It Still Transmitting? We're Far From Marmalade's Compound." Daphne Stated.

"We'll Worry About That Later." Diane Said.

"The Charity Money. Change Of Plan, Guys. Webs, Is There Some Way To Override The Truck's Navigation System?" Wolf Asked.

"Uh, We'd Need Some Kind Of Magnetized Cross Circuit Interceptor." Webs Said, Checking On Her Laptop.

Diane And Daphne Pulled Out A Small, Metallic Circle With A Large White Center.

"You Mean This?" The Vulpine And Feline Asked As She Pressed The Center, Making It Light Up.

"Ooh! She Just Keeps Getting Cooler!" Shark Commented.

"Oh, Yeah." Wolf Added, Excitedly.

Wolf Turned The Car Around And Started To Drive Off Towards Where The Charity Trucks Were Going.

While The Army Of Charity Trucks Kept On Driving, Wolf Soon Got The Car Up Onto The Road Where They Were, Driving Right In The Middle Of The Trucks. Wolf Drove As Close As He Could To One Of The Trucks, As Diane Leaned By The Edge Of The Car, Trying To Reach Out As Far She Could To Place The Interceptor On It.

However, The Mind Controlled Guinea Pigs Saw Them, And Tried To Slam The Truck Into The Car, Nipping It By The Back Tire.

Diane Dropped One Of The Interceptors, While Wolf Steadied The Car As Best He Could, Making It Drive Straight Again.

To Make Matters Worse, By An Intersection, While Wolf And The Bad Guys Went Straight, The Charity Trucks Split And Went Into Two Separate Directions.

"Oh, No, We've Got To Split Up!" She Loaded Up Her Briefcase Before Looking Up At Webs, "Webs, Daphne, You Two Feel Like A Girls' Trip?"

"Um, Yes!" Webs Exclaimed.

"Did You Have To Ask?" Daphne Asked, Smirked.

Diane And Daphne Climbed Up Onto The Meteorite With Their Masks And Hoods On.

"Later, Boys." Webs Shouted.

Daphne, Webs And Diane Left The Car. Up In The Air, Diane And Daphne Made Their Briefcases Turn Into A Motorcycle, With Webs Holding Onto The Handlebars, As They Rode Off After Some Of The Trucks.

(Daphne's Motorcycle)

"I Want To Go On The Girls' Trip." Piranha Said, Feeling Kinda Jealous.

Meanwhile, Wolf Was Already Changing Gear And Direction, Driving His Car To Go After The Other Set Of Charity Trucks.

***

With Diane And Daphne, Webs Was Already Typing Away At Her Computer, Setting It Up To Help Activate The Interceptors Once They Were Placed.

Daphne And Diane Drove Their Motorcycles With Speed And Efficiency, Easily Dodging The Other Cars Out On The Road. Using her Motorcycle Driving Prowess, She Nailed Landing The First Interceptor Onto A Charity Truck.

On Webs' Computer Screen, The Trucks On The Road Were Labeled Red, And The One That Just Received An Interceptor Lit Up And Became White.

Webs Cheered Excitedly, With Daphne Set To Place The Next One, Nailing Another Charity Truck With An Interceptor.

***

With The Boys, Wolf Was Chasing After The Trucks, Trying To Catch Up To Them.

Inside The Car, Piranha Pulled Out A Bunch Of Interceptors.

"You're Insured, Right?" Shark Asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Wolf Answered.

Shark Answered That Question By Standing Up, And Using His Strength To Push The Roof Off The Car, As It Flattered Onto The Road And Narrowly Missed A Passerby Vehicle.

"Hey! That's My Car!" Wolf Snarled.

Shark Then Picked Up Piranha, Getting Ready To Throw Him

"It's Ceviche, Baby." Piranha Stated.

Shark then tossed him as far as he could for Piranha to get to the trucks.

"Ay Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya!" Piranha Shouted Really Fast While He Leaped From Truck To Truck, Planting Interceptors On Them With Ease, And Used His Fast Running Speed To Catch Up With The Other Trucks.

***

Back With The Girls, Webs Was Monitoring How Many Trucks Received Interceptors On Her Computer.

The Vulpine Was Set On Placing The Interceptor On One Last Truck That Was Within Her Reach. However, The Mind Controlled Guinea Pigs Saw Diane And Tried To Ram The Truck Into Her And Webs.

"Girls!" Daphne Exclaimed, Worriedly.

However, Diane Quickly Drove The Motorcycle So It Would Slide Right Under The Truck In Slow Motion, And With A Quick Reflex, She Planted The Last Interceptor On One Of Its Tail Pipes, Before Driving Off Away From It.

"You Are Never Allowed To Worry Me Like That Ever Again." Daphne Scolded.

"Sorry." Diane Said, Shrugging It Off.

***

Piranha Was Having A Lot Fun Running Side By Side With The Trucks, Set To Plant The Last Interceptor He Had With Him. But, The Guinea Pigs Saw And Tried To Use Both Trucks In The Front To Squish Him. When The Trucks Separated, They Didn't See Where Piranha Had Gone.

He Ended Up Appearing On The Front Hood Of One Of The Trucks, Laughing Manually While He Licked The Back Of The Interceptor And Stuck It Onto The Window, As If It Was A Sticker, Before He Leaped Back Into Wolf's Car.

"So Long, Suckers!" Wolf Shouted.

Wolf Tossed The Final Interceptor Up Into The Air And It Landed Perfectly Under The Window Of The Last Truck.

Webs Saw That The Last Interceptor Was Put Into Place

"Woopang!" Webs Shouted As She Pressed A Key On Her Keyboard, Activating The Tiny Devices.

All The Interceptors On The Trucks Turned From Gold To Red, Which Indicated On The Trucks' Dashboard That They Had Just Been Hacked.

The Trucks All Stopped, Screeching To A Halt, As The Impact Slammed All The Guinea Pigs Up Against The Window.

Wolf Stopped His Car, Screeching To A Halt, Before He Caught The Cat.

All The Trucks Turned Around And Started To Drive Off In The New Rewired Routes That The Hacked Systems Gave Them.

Wolf, Shark And Piranha Cheered In Success For Stopping Marmalade's Big Heist.

***

While The Trucks Drove Off, Diane And Daphne Took Off Their Masks And Looked At Webs In Awe.

"Where'd You Learn To Do That?" Diane Asked.

"Yeah. I'm Impressed." Daphne Stated.

"Well, I'm, You Know, Kind Of A Natural." Webs Answered Before She Shyly Admitted, "Mostly YouTube."

"Huh. Kinda Like Daphne Here." Diane Said, Teasing.

"Oh, Be Quiet. You Were Like That, Too." Daphne Said, Smirking.

Diane Then Drove Back Up To Wolf's Car, Helping Webs Into The Car.

"Nice Work." Wolf Commented.

"Meet Us At The Police Station." Daphne Instructed.

"Don't Be Late." Diane Added.

Diane And Daphne Drove Their Motorcycles off-road Towards The Police Station.

"What Do You Say We Deliver This Butt Rock To The Chief?" Wolf Asked.

Everyone Cheered In Excitement As Wolf Drove Off In The Direction Of The Police Station.

***

Meanwhile, All Of The Charity Trucks Arrived Soon At The Different Charity Spots, Giving Back The Money That Was Meant To Be Their Donations, And Even Had The Guinea Pigs, Who While Still Being Controlled, Left The Trucks. All Of The People Were Rejoice.

***

However, Up In A Shiny Helicopter, Marmalade, Snake And Omega Saw What Happened.

"No, No, No, No! That's My Stolen Money!" Marmalade Faced Snake And Omega, Blaming Them, "What Good Are You If You Can't Even Anticipate Their Next Move?!"

"Oh, So It's Our Fault?" Snake Retorted, Offended.

"Yes." Marmalade Replied, Frustrated.

***

Diane And Daphne Were Putting On Their Work Clothes As They Got To The Police Station. They Jumped Off Their Motorcycles As They Turned Back Into Briefcases.

"Chief." Diane Said As Chief Luggins Looked At Her.

"This Better Be Good." Chief Luggins Said.

"Trust Us. You Don't Want To Miss This." Diane Assured.

Then, Jaguar, Jackal And Hyena Arrived At The Station.

"Mom! Auntie!" The Kids Shouted.

"Guys, What Are You Doing Here?" Daphne Asked.

"We Heard About The Guinea Pig Taking Over Charity Trucks And We Got Worried." Hyena Said.

"(Gasp) Lokk." Tiffany Fluffit Said, Pointing Her Finger.

They Looked To The Left To See The Bad Guys Driving Towards Them With The Love Crater Meteorite.

"Well, Butter My Crumpits." Chief Luggins Said.

"Can It Be? The Bad Guys Are Returning The Meteorite? Perhaps This Is The Feel Good Story We All Need." Tiffany Fluffit Reported As The Bad Guys Cheered.

"Do You Guys Think They'll Throw Us A Party?" Webs Asked.

"Yeah. With Fireworks, Pinatas, And Cake." Piranha Said.

But, They Frowned When Piranha Said The Word 'Cake. They Looked At Snake's Flattened Birthday Hat As They Started To Miss Snake.

Wolf Then Took Out A Photo Of Him And Omega, Smiling With Each Other.

They Looked At Each Other As Wolf Stopped The Car.

Diane Frowned As Wolf Looked At Her While She Looked At Him Suspiciously.

Daphne Looked At Wolf And Nodded Her Head, Having A Feeling On What He's Thinking.

Wolf Sighed As He Hit The Wheel.

"We Can't Do This Without Them." Wolf Said.

"He Might Be A Mr. Grumpy Pants And She Might A Lone Pup..." Shark Said.

"But, They're Our Mr. Grumpy Pants And Lone Pup." Webs Finished.

"Yeah." Piranha Said.

The Car Sped Up And Rushed Right Passed The Police Station.

"Wolf!" Chief Luggins Yelled.

"What's Wolf Doing?" Diane Asked.

"What He Shouldn't Have Stopped Doing. Being A Best Friend And A Father." Daphne Said.

***

As the Bad Guys Sped Through The Streets, They Entered The Highway To Find Their Friends. They Spotted A Helicopter With Cuddles Flying It, Hovering Over The City To See The Entire Heist Fall Apart In Front Of Marmalade's, Snake's And Omega's Eyes. They Were In An Argument As The Three Bickered Over Who Lost The Money.

"I'm Starting To See Why Your Friends And Your Father Dumped You Two!" Marmalade Snarled, Grabbing Snake.

"I Don't Have Any Friends!" Snake Hissed Back As He Pressed His Head Against Marmalade's.

"And I Don't Have A Father Anymore!" Omega Shouted, Clutching Her Head. "Can I Please Take This Stupid Helmet Off? My Head Is Literally On Fire!"

"No, You May Not Take It Off!" Marmalade Answered.

Their Attention To The Road When They Heard A Loud Horn Beeping. Looking Down, They Found The Bad Guys On The Now Deserted Highway With The Meteorite At The Back.

"Snake! Omega!" Wolf Called Out.

"Wolf?" Snake And Omega Asked.

"Snake, Omega, Come Back!" Wolf Begged.

"We Need You Two, Babies!" Shark Shouted.

"And You Two Need Us!" Webs Yelled.

"Oh, There You Go Again. Making It Personal." Marmalade Didn't Care That The Bad Guys Are Coming Back For Omega And  Snake, Seeing The Meteorite. "I'll Give You One Last Chance To Give Me The Meteorite!"

"Oh, Yeah? What You Gonna Do, Whiskers?" Piranha Mocked As He Stood On The Window Shield.

Marmalade Took The Helmet Off Of Omega And Puts It On His Head.

"This." Marmalade Answered As The Helmet Made A Whirring Sound..

The Bad Guys Felt The Ground Shaking All Of The Sudden.

"What The...?" Wolf Asked.

They Looked Behind Them To See A Few Palm Trees Fell Down As They Saw An Avalanche Of Guinea Pigs Coming Towards Them.

"We've Got Adorable Company." Shark Said.

"FLOOR IT!" Webs Yelled.

The Avalanche Of Guinea Pigs Tried To Hit The Bad Guys, But They Kept Dodging Until They Caught In The Avalanche.

"Maybe I Shouldn't Have Called Him Whiskers!" Piranha Yelled.

They Managed To Get Out Of It, But They Were Having A Hard Time Avoiding Them.

"When I Woke Up This Morning, This Is NOT Where I Saw The Day Going!" Webs Exclaimed.

The Mind Controlled Guinea Pigs Kept On Attacking As They Burst Through The Road And Tried To Hit Them.

"Whoa, Whoam Whoa, Whoa. Hey, Hey, Let's Dial This Down A Notch, Huh?" Snake Asked, Hesitating.

"He's Right. Besides, It's Not Like You'll Get Him. He's Too Good A Driver." Omega Stated As They Saw The Bad Guys Barely Dodging The Wave Of Guinea Pigs.

"Hmm. You're Right. But Now That I Think Of It, Maybe It Would Be Better To Exploit His Greatest Weakness." Marmalade Said, Grabbing Omega's Paw.

"And How Are You Gonna Do That?" Omega Asked.

Marmalade Answered By Pushing Her Off The Helicopter.

Wolf Looked Up And Gasped In Horror.

Omega Managed To Grab Onto The Railing.

"Kid!" Snake Yelled.

"Omega!" Shark Shouted.

"Oh, My God!" Webs Gasped.

"Hang In There, Chica!" Piranha Hollored.

"Omega, Can You Hear Me? It's Me, Your Father! Wait For Me... I'm Going To Save You!" Wolf Shouted.

"Save Her? Don't Be A Liar. Omega's Isn't Even Your Child At All! She's Just Ordinary Orphan, Who No One Wants. So, What's Wrong About Her Falling To Her Death?" Marmalade Asked.

"Omega's More Than Ordinary! And Most Of All, She's Anything But An Orphan!" Wolf Protested.

"Oh, Really?" Marmalade Asked, Not Convinced.

"I Made A Promise With Her On That Night. To Stay With Her Forever... In The End, After Everything We've Done, I Just Want To Be Her Father And Be Her Family. I Just Want To Embrace Her Again With These Arms! Omega Is My Precious Daughter, I Love Her Way Too Much To See Her Suffer Like This!" Wolf Shouted.

"That's Just Beautiful, Man!" Shark Shouted As He Starts Crying.

"You Can't Kill A 10 Year Old. That's Inhuman." Snake Stated.

"Hmm. You're Right. Maybe I Should Exploit His Other Greatest Weakness." Marmalade Said, Grabbing Snake's Tail.

"Eaxctly." Snake Didn't Get It When He Saw Marmalade Grab His Tail. "Wait." 

Then, Marmalde Threw Snake Out Of The Helicopter.

Wolf Gasped When He Saw His Best Friend Getting Thrown Out.

Snake Swam Through The Air As He Grabbed Omega's Left Leg.

"Hang On, Kid!" Snake Yelled.

"I'm Trying! What Does It Look Like I'm Doing?!" Omega Exclaimed.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Hold on! Hold It, Hold It, Hold It!" Wolf Shouted.

Marmalade Cackled As He Stepped Onto The Landing Gear As He Was About To Placed One Foot Onto Omega's Head.

"Okay! Okay! You Win! You Can Have The Space Rock!" Wolf Yelled.

"Good Boy, Wolf." Marmalade Said As He Made The Guinea Pigs Form A Circle Arounf The Bad Guys.

Cuddles Lowered A Claw On The Helicopter As It Grabbed The Love Crater Meteorite.

"Take The Wheel." Wolf Told Piranha As He Got To The Meteorite.

Wolf Grabbed The Chain As He Looked At Marmalade.

"Not So Fast. Pull Them Up First Or I'll Use This." Wolf Said As He Took Out Diane's Lipstick.

"Oh, Come Now." Marmalade Said With An Unimpressed Look On His Face.

Then, Wolf Lit Up The Lipstick As He Put It Close To The Chain And Started Burning It.

Snake And Omega Chuckled As They Saw Him Burning The Chain.

"Do It Or You'll Lose The Rock!" Wolf Warned.

"If You Insist. Cuddles!" Marmalade Said As The Helicopter Flew Higher.

Wolf Had A Shocked Expression On His Face As He Unlit The Lipstick As Wolf And The Others Looked At The Helicopter.

Marmalade Looked Down As He Saw The Crash Site.

"You Want Them? Their Yours." Marmalade Said.

Marmalade Kicked Omega In The Head And They Began To Fall As The Young Wolf Became Unconscious While Snake Started To Scream.

"SNAKE! OMEGA!" Wolf Shouted As He Went BackTo The Wheel.

The Claw Reeled In With The Meteorite As The Bad Guys Drove Towards The Crash Site As Fast As They Could To Save Snake And Omega Through The Road Covered In Guinea Pigs.

Wolf Saw Omega And Snake Falling As He Looked At The Other SIde Of The Broken Bridge.

"Guys, I Know It's Crazy, But We're Gonna Jump It." Wolf Stated.

"Crazy? You're Finally Speaking My Language, Chico." Piranha Said As Wolf Stepped On The Gas Pedal Harder.

They Drove Very Fast As They Lumped Over The Broken Bridge As Everything Went In Slow Motion.

"WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT!" Piranha Shouted.

However, The Other Side Of The Bridge Was Way Too Far. The Car Dropped As They Still Far Away From Omega And Snake.

The Bad Guys Floated Out Of The Car As Wolf And Snake Looked At Each Other.

"You Came Back." Snake Said.

"How's Omega?" Wolf Asked, Worriedly.

"I Don't Know. The Pig Kicked Her Head Pretty Hard." Snake Said, Looking At Omega.

Wolf Swam Towards Snake And Omega.

"Snake, I Should've Been Honest With You. I Afraid That If You And Omega Knew I-I Wanted To Be Good That You Two..." Wolf Said But Was Interrupted By Snake.

"Act Like A Jerk And Never Talk To You Again?" Snake Guessed.

"(Chuckle) Yeah. The Point Is I... I, You Know..." Wolf Tried To Say.

"Yeah. I Love You, Too, Buddy." Snake Said.

Wolf Smiled As He Hugged Snake And Omega With The Rest Of The Bad Guys Forming A Circle By Grabbing Each Other's Hands.

"This-This Is So Beautiful. Do You Know How Beautiful This Is, You Guys?" Shark Asked As He Starts Crying.

"Now... Now You're Gonna Make Me Cry." Piranha Said With Tears In His Eyes.

"I Know! So Pathetic, Right?" Webs Asked While Crying.

"Come On, Guys. Who Said It Was The End?" Wolf Asked As He Held A Grappling Hook.

The Bad Guys Gasped With Hope As The Car Exploded When It Hit The Ground.

The Bad Guys Flew Through The Air With Wolf's Grabbling Hook.

The Explosion Blew Marmalade's Helmet Off, Which Got Destroyed By The Copter's Blades, Which Caused The Helicopter To Go Down. The Helmet Unleashed A Shockwave That Released The Guinea Pigs From Marmalade's Mind Control As They Walked Away.

"No, No, No, Don't... No, No, Cuddles! We're Losing Altitude! We're Losing Altitude! We're Going Down!" Marmalade Shouted,

Meanwhile, The Bad Guys Held Onto Wolf As He Held Onto The Grappling Hook That Latched Onto The Other Side Of The Broken Bridge.

Then, Piranha Popped Out As He Coughed.

"What Happen? Did We Blow Up? Is This Heaven?" Piranha Asked.

***

Wolf Climbed Up And Pulled Up The Others, But He Stooped When He Saw Chief Luggins, Who Had A Huge Grin On Her Face.

Wolf Tried To Climb Back Down, But Misty Pulled Him And The Other Bad Guys Back Up.

"That Is It. There Is Absolutely No Way You're Getting Away This Time." Chief Luggins Said As She Got In Front Of Wolf's Face.

"Wait, Chief." Diane And Daphne Said As The Rest Of The Bad Guys Stood Next To Diane And Daphne.

"Governor Foxington? Ms. Hunter?" Chief Luggins Asked.

"Don't Do This." Diane And Daphne Said.

"Ow!" Wolf Said Before Misty Drops Him.

"They Didn't Steal The Meteorite. They Were Bringing It Back." Diane Said While Wolf Stood Next To The Bad Guys As He Held Kitty And Omega.

"Yeah. They Only Drove Passed Us, Because They Couldn't Without Snake And Omega. They Left To Get Them Back." Daphne Explained.

"Ha! How Could You Two Know That? Unless... Unless You Two Were Conspiring With A Bunch Of Known Criminals." Chief Luggins Said.

Diane And Daphne Looked At Each Other And Nodded.

"Well... (Clears Throat) As A Matter Of Fact, It's Time We Came Clean About Something." Daphne Said As Diane Took Off Her Glasses.

The Bad Guys Looked At Them, Surprised.

"The Truth Is We're Really... (Clears Throat) R-Really..." Diane Tried To Explain But Wolf Cut Her Off.

"Really Big Fans Of Redemption Arcs. Yeah, We Know." Wolf Said As He Stood Next To Diane.

Wolf Turned To The Others As They Smiled And Nodded.

Wolf Gave Diane The Cat And Omega To Daphne.

"We're Done Running Away." Wolf Said As He Held Out His Hands.

"Yeah." Piranha Added.

"Mm-hmm." Shark Replied.

"Yeah." Webs Responded.

"Yep." Snake Said.

"Chief, Do What You Need To Do." Wolf Said.

"What? Y-You're Turning Yourself In?" Chief Luggins Asked, Shocked.

"We Might Not Have Stolen The Meteorite, But We Did Steal A Lot Of Other Things. It's Time We Took Some Responsbility And Start A Clean Slate. Take Us In, Chief." Wof Said.

"Wait, Really?" Chief Asked.

"You Finally Did It. This Your Moment, Chief. Drink It In." Wolf Said As He Cuffed Himself.

"(Gasp Wow. You Know, I Should... I Should Give A Speech. I... Well, I-I Should, Shouldn't I?" Chief Luggins Said, Excitedly.

"Uh..." Wolf Said, Unsure. 

Chief Luggins Cleared Her Throat Started Her Speech.

"When I Was 6 Years Old, I Decided That I Wanted To Play The Piccolo, Only To Find That My Fingers Were Just Too Powerful For That Fragile Little Instrument. And That's When I Discovered Law Enforcement..."

Wolf Chuckled As He And Diane Watched The Chief Of Police Deliver Her Speech.

"I'm Proud Of You, Wolf." Diane Said.

"You Know, A Fox And A Wolf Are Not That Different. You Got A Good Thing Going Here, Governor. Hey, While We're Gone, Do You Think You Can Take Care Of-" Wolf Said.

"If It's The Cat, Don't Worry About It. She's Great With Them." Daphne Said.

"Yeah, Kitty Too. But, I Was Actually Gonna Say Omega. She Means A Lot To Me And I Don't Want To Lose Her Again." Wolf Said.

"Don't Worry, We'll Take Her To The Hospital And Make Sure She's Gonna Be Okay." Daphne Assured.

"We'll Visit Her Every Weekend." Jaguar Said.

"Thanks. Promise Me That You Guys Will Let Us Know." Wolf Begged.

"We Promise." Diane Said.

The Vixen Kissed Wolf On The Cheek, Making Him Blush Deeply. Wolf's Tail Started To Wag Like Crazy, Making Diane Giggle A Little.

While The Police Officers Started To Guide The Handcuffed Bad Guys To The Police Car, Tiffany Fluffit Was Reporting Into The Video Camera.

"So, It Turns Out The Saga Of The Bad Guys Has Come To A Simple And Totally Satisfying Conclusion. Though I Wonder, What Happened To The Meteorite?" Tiffany Asked.

Up In The Sky, The Malfunctioning Helicopter Sputtered In The Air, Still Holding Onto The Meteorite.

"Cuddles! Faster, Faster!" Marmalade Shouted.

"It's Professor Marmalade! He's Bringing The Meteorite Back!" Tiffany Said.

Marmalade Saw That Everyone Was Watching And Thinking He Was A Hero, So He Quickly Straightened Up. 

"Huh? Uh, Yes, Yes. Bringing... Bringing It Back. That's Precisely What I Am Doing." Marmalade Lied.

The Bad Guys Looked At Him With Shocked Expressions On Their Faces.

"The Rat Is Still Alive?" Jackal Asked.

"Guess So." Hyena Said.

The Helicopter Set The Meteorite On The Ground.

"Look No Firther. Your Hero Has Arrived." Marmalade Said As The Helicopter Landed On The Ground And Got Off. 

"Professor, Care To Comment?" Tiffany Asked.

"I Tried To Help Them, Tiffany, But In The End, It's The Same Old Story. Bad Guys Bad, Good Guys Good." Marmalade Said With An Innocent Face.

"So True, So Wise," Tiffany Replied.

"Furthermore, For The Good Of The City, I Have Generously Decided To Take The Meteorite Back To My Compound For Safekeeping." Marmalade Added.

Almost Everyone Was Cheering For The Guinea Pig, Except The Bad Guys, Who Frowned Angrily, Feeling Outraged That Marmalade Was Gonna Get Away With What Almost Was The Biggest Heist Of The Century.

"I Really Hate That Guinea Pig." Jaguar Murmured.

"Yeah, Me Too." Piranha Agreed.

"Join The Club." Snake And Wolf Grumbled.

"Is He Seriously Gonna Get Away With This?" Webs Asked.

"Thank You. Gosh, You're Kind." Marmalade Said While Clapping.

But, When Marmalade Started Clapping, The Meteorite Was Flicking On And Off.

Chief Luggins Noticed This As She Walked Toward The Meteorite.

"Wait A Second. This Isn't The Meteorite." Chief Luggins Said Before Clapping Her Hands To Prove Her Point. "It's A Lamp."

Marmalade Gasped.

"Huh?" Everyone Wondered.

Snake Had An Evil Smirk On His Face And Chuckled.

"WHAT?!" The Bad Guys Asked As They Looked At Their Friend.

***

Snake Opened The Fridge And Grabbed A Push Pop.

"Snake, What Did You Just Do?" Webs Asked.

"What? My Friend Was Sad And I Was Just Cheering Him Up." Snake Said.

Snake Gave Shark The Push Pop As He Was Crying Up A Storm.

"I Think Wolf Was Right. Maybe We Can More Than Just Scary Villains." Webs Stateed.

When Snake And Omega Entered The Elevator, They Looked At Their Tails Wagging As It Made Them Wonder If They Could Be More Than Scary Predators.

Then, Snake And Omega Had An Idea As They Made A Smirk On Their Faces.

***

Snake And Omega Were At Marmalade's Mansion As They Stood In Front Of Marmalade.

"We're Bad. You're Bad. Let's Be Bad Together." Snake And  Omega Said As Snake Held His Tail While Omega Held Out Her Paw.

"You Two Have Got Yourself A Deal." Marmalade Said As He Shook Their Tail/Paw.

Marmalade Went Back Inside The Mansion.

***

Later, When Wolf, Diane And Daphne Were Captured, Omega Was Trying On Mind Controlling Helmet.

"Can I Try It On?" Omega Asked.

"Of Course, Partner." Marmalade Said.

***

It Turned Out That Omega Made The Guinea Pigs To Replace The Meteorite With The Meteorite Shaped Lamp As The Guinea Spray Painted It Dark Gray And The Craters Light Blue.

The Guinea Pigs Switch The Meteorite With The Lamp As One Of The Guinea Pigs Clapped Its Paw.

***

"Don't Mind Us. Just Robbing This Place." Wolf Said As Shark Held The Lamp.

They Put The Lamp In The Trunk And Drove Off.

After Marmalade Left, The Guinea Pigs Placed The Meteorite Back Where It Was And Pulled The Lever To Overdrive As The Meteorite Started To Overload.

***

"But If That's The Lamp, Where's The..." Marmalade Asked Before Snake Laughed A Little.

"The Old Switcheroo." Snake Answered While Smirking.

At The Compound, The Overriding Energy Became Too Much To Handle, And It Was So Powerful, It Blew Up Marmalade's Lab, And His Entire Compound, Thus Destroying The Meteorite In Doing So, Much To The Shock Of Professor Marmalade.

Wolf Walked Toward Marmalade And Patted His Head Before He Walked Inside The Police Car With The Others.

Diane, Daphne And Her Kids Looked At Wolf With A Smile On Their Faces As Wolf Closed The Door And Saluted Them.

The Police Car Slowly Drove Off As The Bad Guys Looked At Marmalade With Smirks On The Faces.

"It's A Butt." Piranha Said.

Then, The Golden Dolphin Bounced On The Lamp And Landed On The Ground. It Caused The Lamp To Fall On Top Of Marmalde As The Zumpango Diamond And The Legndary Kohinoor Diamond Fell Out Of Marmalade's Pocket. 

Then, Chef Picked Up The Two Diamonds.

"Hold On. These Are The Zumpango And The Legendary Kohinoor Diamonds. But These Were Stolen By The... (Gasp) By The Crimson Paw And The Shadow Ninja." Chief Luggins Said As She Points At Marmalade.

Everyone Gasped In Shock By This While Marmalade, Seeing What The Chief Was Thinking, Quickly Tried To Defend Himself, "Me? Oh, Oh, No, No, No–"

Tiffany Bumped Into Chief Luggins As She Began To Report About What Was Happening.

"OMG! And A Shocking Twist." Tiffany Said As Chief Luggins Grabbed Marmalade.

"You're Making A Huge Mistake!" Marmalade Said.

"The Notorious Bandits Known As The Crimson Paw And The Shadow Ninja Has Been Revealed To Be..." Tiffay Continued As Chief Luggins Threw Marmalade In The S.W.A.T Truck.

"No! No!" Marmalade Yelled As The Doors Closed.

"... None Other Than Professor Marmalade." Tiffany Finished Reporting As The Truck And The Police Cars Drove Off.

"I'm Not The Crimson Paw Or The Shadow Ninja. Th-Their The Crimson Paw And The Shadow Ninja. Th-Their The Paw And Ninja! I'm A Flower Of Goodness. No!" Marmalade Yelled Daphne And The Kids Waved Goodbye With Smirks While Diane Shrugged.

"Not Anymore." Daphne Said.

"So Long, Marmalade. Hope You Rot In Prison." Hyena Said.

"We Better Take Omega To The Hospital. To Make Sure She's Okay." Diane Stated.

"Agreed." Daphne Said.

***

Meanwhile The Bad Guys Were Congratulating Snake.

"Ooh! That's My Reptile Right There!" Shark Said As He Gave Snake A Noogie.

"That's What I'm Talking About! All Right." Piranha Said As He Low Fived Snake.

"Yeah," Webs Cheered.

"Come On, Somebody Had To Destroy That Meteorite! That Thing Was Dangerous!" Snake Replied.

"That Was Pretty Good There, Snakey." Wolf Commented.

"Good? It Was Genius! Not Only Did Omega And I Foil The Pig, I Got You To Admit How Much You Care About Me And Your Baby Girl."

"Sure, Yeah. But, I Just Wonder About One Little Thing." Wolf Said.

"Oh, Yeah? What's That, Wolf?" Snake Asked.

"Who Do You Think Put That One Push Pop In The Fridge?" Wolf Asked As He Puts On His Sunglasses.

When Snake Thought Back To Earlier And Stunned To Even Realize It.

"Wait. You... No." Snake Said, Trying To Deny It.

"I Knew You Were Good. And I Also Knew There Was Some Goodness Left In Omega." Wolf Said.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Started To Laugh.

"No." Snake Said In Denial.

"We Good, Baby. We Good." Webs Said.

"Yeah!" Shark Said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 428 19
You were part of the greatest criminal trio. You were the Emerald claw. You worked with the crimson paw and the Sapphire feather, but after things we...
3.1K 18 17
(Set in the movie cinematic universe) Marmalade returns from prison! He tries to gain the trust of the Bad guys as they become heroes so he can take...
47.7K 1.3K 13
แดนสณ. หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰ หฃ หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world has ever seen, "The Crimson Paw" and "The...
3K 36 10
It's been a year since Shark sacrificed himself to save the world. Wolf, Snake, Piranha, and Webs are depressed and miserable. But when a new threat...