tratie one shots

By imconfusedtoo49

just some little scenarios for the most underrated ship in pjo! also any recommendations are good this is my... More

nightmare
sick
first kiss
late
fight
coffee au
nails
secret santa
Realization p.1
Realization p.2
model
tutoring au (part 1)
tutoring au (part 2)
hair dye
Truce
headcanons
game night p.1
game night p.2
after the battle
baking
remember
luke
halloween p.1
halloween p.2
i love you
hurt
hurt p.2
business au
pregnant
Emma
infirmary
motel
motel p.2
tie
staring contest
reunion
spy au
update
college
reunited
babysitting
pretend
apartments
apartments p.2
fame au
skate park
prom
the deal
Room
Road trip
Party

the deal p.2

625 22 3
By imconfusedtoo49

remember when i said i would make this from katie's pov? i was lying!!!! change of plans guys 😇😇😇 also i am aware this is like a month late but i've been working 24/7!!! not fun!!!

CW: cursing 😧😧😧

travis:
I was well aware that what I was doing was a bad idea. However, almost everything I did was a bad idea, so this wasn't new. What was new was the nerves that struck me as I walked up to Katie.

"-Fireworks are always the best here. And everyone goes swimming and hangs out together so it's like a huge party. It really is the best." I heard Katie explain cheerfully as I neared her and Logan.

Logan. Despite telling him that Katie and I were a thing, however poorly I did it, I still caught him ogling her at every chance. Granted, I was doing the exact same thing, but still.

I didn't like it. At all.

"I heard from other campers that a lot of people go with dates. Are you?" Logan asked, a gleam in his eyes.

I watched from behind as she nervously tucked back a strand of hair. An action that I usually elicited from her when I flirted. Even from a few yards back though, I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Um, no. But I think I'm just going to tag along with some of my friends." She replied, shifting on her feet.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we-"

"Hey guys." I said, walking up to the two of them and slipping an arm around Katie's waist from behind, acting like it was something natural. Like we did it all the time. Like the feeling of it didn't fill me with a rush of emotions too intense to explain.

For a moment I let myself imagine what it would be like to do this everyday. To touch Katie whenever I wanted. To walk around with her all the time and not have people question why. To flirt and joke with her in that unexplainably perfect way we were able to. I could tuck her hair back whenever I wanted, or tug her back to my side when I didn't want the conversation to end.

I couldn't see Katie's face, and right now that was probably a good thing. Logan on the other hand was scowling and not even trying to hide it.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, attempting to play it cool. And silently praying Katie wouldn't punch me.

"Just the fireworks." Logan stated, eyes fixated on the spot where my hand was resting on Katie's waist.

"Oh, cool." I said blandly. "Got a date, Logan?" I asked, purposefully riling him up.

"No. Not yet." He ground out.

Katie was stiff against my body. Ever so slightly though, I could feel her slowly starting to relax against me.

"That's okay, I'm sure you'll get one eventually. And a lot of people go with their friends so maybe you could find a group to go with." I said, smirking at him arrogantly.

"Yeah. Thanks." Logan muttered, eyes flitting back to Katie's.

"So, I guess I'll see you around?" He asked, seeming a little more insecure now. My hand flexed at Katie's waist and she just nodded.

The minute he was gone from view, Katie spun around and shoved me away.

katie:
What. What. What. What?

What was going on with Travis? What just happened? What am I supposed to do?

My head was reeling and my heart was beating faster than I could focus on. The second his arm has snuck around my waist it felt like this intense volcano of emotions was building and building and waiting to erupt.

Well, it was erupting.

"What. Was that?" I demanded, crossing my arms over my body like it could physically protect me from Travis's charms.

Travis quickly wiped the surprise from his face and replaced it with an impassive smile. "What do you mean?"

Rage flooded through me. No way. Did he not realize how fucked up that was? How he so effortlessly screwed with my emotions? Or was this all a joke to him?

"Are you kidding me?" I seethed.

He seemed to realize how angry I actually was as the smile melted off  his face.

"Explain what that was. Now."

He sighed, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck. The action was something he only ever did when he was being totally and completely vulnerable. It also happened to be my weakness.

"I'm not really sure."

I snorted, angry once again. And then frustrated. And then sad. And then angry that I was sad.

It just all felt so twisted to me. Travis constantly flirted with me, but he also did that with everyone. That was just his personality. He still pranked me and teased me all the time. I would go from strongly disliking him one moment to trying to get to the strawberry fields early so we could talk longer.

Still, it felt like the repeating message was that we were friends. 100% platonic. I've seen Travis talk to other girls, and none of that included dumping freezing water on them at 8:00 am, or singing Old Macdonald Had A Farm while they were working.

And then he does that. Acting jealous and scaring off a guy who might have been interested in me.

Did I like Logan? No absolutely not. Was a tiny part of me relieved that Travis came over before I would have to awkwardly reject him? Yes. But that part was being squashed soon.

How could he not know what that would do to me? How could he not see how easily he could effect my emotions? Angry tears formed in my eyes and I debated just running away from this whole encounter and hiding in my bed.

"That's not fair, Travis. And you know it." I watched as a miserable expression came across his face as he tried to step towards me. I moved away, praying to the gods I wouldn't cry. No matter how much I wanted to.

"You can't go from pranking me to being my friend to acting jealous all in one day."

He took another step towards me, looking even more dejected.

"I know, Katie. Gods, I know. I just, I don't know what to do." He said, visibly stopping himself from reaching for me.

"Well, you can't just do whatever with me until you figure it out. It's not fair. Especially considering this is all just a joke to you."

Determination quickly came over his face as his eyebrows came together.

"Woah, who ever said that this was a joke?" He demanded.

"When you go from pranking me to being friends to pranking me again and then acting jealous! That's when it seems like a joke. Like you don't actually care about how I feel." I exclaimed.

"Of course I care about how you feel." He said, full of conviction.

"Well it doesn't seem like it. Not when you just switch how you want to treat me and then expect me to adapt. Just because your feelings for me change every hour doesn't mean mine do." My eyes bored into his, desperate to understand exactly what he was thinking.

"My feelings have never changed, Katie. Ever." Travis said fiercely, eyes boring into mine.

"I have been in love with you since we were 9. I have never and will never hate you. The only reason I do those stupid pranks is because I have seriously never felt this way before, and I have no idea how to handle it. And I know that that isn't an excuse, but it is the truth."

He sighed, anxiously running a hand through his hair.

"Katie, I want to be with you more than anything. I just feel like there is no way I will ever be good enough to be yours. Because you deserve the best that there is, and I know that it isn't me. And that is what fucks with me. So I pranked you because I thought that being a dick would've made you hate me, and that would let me move on. But you still talk to me, even when I am being an ass. And you still let me tag along to the strawberry fields, even when it is clear that you want a break from everyone, and that's why I don't think I can ever stop loving you."

I sat, dumbstruck. For once, I had absolutely no words to say to Travis Stoll.

He seemed to take this in the wrong way, as he just turned and started walking away. A shock of panic went through me then, because there was no way he could say all that and not let me respond.

"Don't you know why I do that?" I asked, making him pause and glance back at me.

"Travis, even when I don't want to talk to anyone, I want you there. No one else. I want to talk about anything and everything with you. Even when I'm in a bad mood. And it's not for no reason." I took a breathe in, trying to stop my shaky hands. I really suck at public speaking.

"If you think I don't love you, you are even dumber than I thought." I said, this time making him turn around fully.

Slowly, so aggravatingly slowly, he walked towards me. And just when it felt like my heart was going to explode, he leaned down and kissed me.

When we finally pulled apart, I rested my forehead against his, my eyes closed.

"I don't want the best, Travis. I just want you."

i hate this. i had a plan and then i abandoned it and then i didn't have a plan and then i hated my new one so this is what i'm stuck with. anyways vote if you liked it ig!

sorry for not posting sooner! i have another one in mind already so i'm kinda rushing to finish this.

VOTE!!!‼️‼️‼️🤟🤟🤟

*NOT EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.7K 37
if there's one thing the gods love, it's tragedy. π–Žπ–“ π–œπ–π–Žπ–ˆπ– .... they are the fates' favorite playthings [ percy jackson x fem!oc ] [ TLT...
52.5K 651 18
Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner... not a canon relationship in Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series, but the fans have created many different stories a...
378K 9.6K 23
In this story, Annabeth and Percy are not demigods. They are students at Goode. Annabeth and Percy. Just some other people at school, right? Wrong. A...
6.8K 61 11
**Update 1/25/21*** I have decided to end this collection and continue elsewhere. I am now posting on ao3 as egnlotsc! Thank you for all of the supp...