𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞|𝟏𝟖+

Autorstwa d3adrosesx

True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers... Więcej

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❦
One|| marriage
Two|| good luck
Three|| leaving so soon
four|| jade
Five|| couldn't sleep
Six|| dickhead
Seven|| lets play a game
Eight|| acting
Nine|| the plague
Ten|| shit
Eleven|| square one
Twelve|| no more
Thirteen|| Monica
fourteen|| Her
Fifteen|| honest and open
Sixteen|| feelings are hard
Seventeen|| Give me a break
Eighteen|| No
Nineteen|| a pleasant surprise
Twenty|| the plan
Twenty one|| all for nothing
Twenty two|| hurts like hell
Twenty three|| memorial
Twenty four|| Ace
Twenty five|| i want your help
Twenty six|| His past
Twenty seven|| bastard
Twenty eight|| see you in hell
Twenty nine|| My favorite
Thirty || Together forever
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫❦
𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬❦

Epilogue 

166 5 0
Autorstwa d3adrosesx

5 years later...

"This is All that she left" I passed the note over to Miles who sat across from me. I watch as his eyes scan the paper and take in the words. He slowly passes the note back over and stares blankly.

"What the hell" is all he says as he begins to process what's going on. His eyes dart around the room as he takes in the information.

"We haven't heard a word from her for 5 years and now she comes back just to vanish again" he shakes his head in disbelief.

"Do you blame her? She lost the love of her life before she could even tell him that she was pregnant" I say in protest "After all these years she's still hurting"

"Simon, no matter how bad you hurt you should never leave your child behind" he grabbed my hand in his. He was right, you can't just leave your child and dump them on someone else but I also loved Ace like a sister and I could see where she was coming from.

Just then we heard footsteps coming from behind us making us turn our heads. "Simon?" Mace sleepy calls out for me. I spare miles a glance before speaking again.

"Shit" I run outta the room to find the small five-year-old boy who was toying with his ninja turtle pajama shirt. "Did you sleep okay?" I ask as he wipes the sleepiness out of his eyes. He gives me a gentle nod. "Are you hungry?" I questioned but all he answered with was a soft "no"

"Wanna watch some cartoons?" I asked and responded with a nod. " Okay go sit on the couch and I'll be right there" he smiles and says "Okay" before running off. Ace told me a while ago that he didn't talk much and was closed off.

I turn around to face Miles. I give him a soft smile before turning around and walking to the screening room.

About 3 movies later mace falls asleep laying beside me as I play with his brown curls. My eyes scan his sleeping face. My first thought was 'damn he looks so much like his dad' With that it brought a smile to my face. It didn't hurt anymore to talk or think about him. I thought Ace was completely healed but I guess I was wrong. She dropped Mace off last night saying that she couldn't do it anymore. She told me that she wasn't cut out to be a mother. I respect that she realizes this now before he grows up.

Slowly, I get up from the couch being extremely careful not to wake Mace.

I take one of the blankets from the basket beside the couch and cover his small body in it. I bent down and placed a small peck on the temple of his head. "I'm so sorry" I whisper as I peck his head once more.

"You don't deserve this, you only a baby" I sigh sadly before pushing back my emotions and standing up.

I make my way to the office and find Miles sitting there at his desk looking over some documents. "Hey," I say as I walk over to where he's sitting and take my place on his lap.

"Hey baby," he says and places his hands on my ass to make sure I stay in place. "Is mace asleep?" He asked and I nodded gently.

"What the hell are we supposed to do?" I ask. Did Miles want to keep him? Or did he expect me to give him away? Am I even ready to raise a child? What would Mace think when he grows up and his real mother isn't around?

The dark thoughts slowly creep into my mind.

What if someone found out he was alive? I don't wanna put an innocent child in the mafia lifestyle.  I sucked in a sharp breath, I didn't even realize I had started crying.

He gives me a sympathetic look "Baby, that's ur cousin's child out there, I don't expect you to give him up. So if you want to keep him and raise him as your own I'm completely fine with that" he says softly.

"Miles, what if I'm not ready? He's a child. He's going to grow up and wonder where his parents are. And what am I supposed to tell him? 'Your father died at the hands of his murderous father, who's dead by the way you can thank me for that. Oh, and your mother gave you away because she couldn't take the pain of looking at you" Another year ran down my cheek.

"He should grow up in a loving home and feel safe and protected not constantly in danger" I let out a soft sob.

"Simon, calm down baby. He won't be constantly in danger we'll protect him. He'll grow up in a loving home with us. We'll treat him like our own. You don't need to worry, if anyone can give that child the life he deserves it's you Amore" My heart skips a beat at his caring words. I lean in to give him a soft peck. "I love you," I say gently against his lips. He replies with a smile "I love you more" he says before bringing me into a kiss.

"So I guess that means we're keeping him?" He asks with a smile. I laugh happily and nod "We are" I confirm.

"Does that mean we can go furniture shopping?!?!!" I ask with excitement and a big smile. He chuckled and smiled softly "Of course anything for you my love," he said before he leaned into my neck and placed soft and wet neck kisses.

He mumbles softly"I love you" into my neck.

I have the most perfect husband ever.

Months later...
Walking through the door with a sigh, I kick off my shoes. "Miles? Mace?" I call out. The house seems quite empty.

"We're are you boys?" I walk into the kitchen to grab a drink. I took multiple big sips before placing my glass in the sink and walking into the living room.

Not expecting to see Miles and Mace sleeping soundly on the couch. Miles was sprawled out while Mace was sleeping soundly on his chest.

Mace and Miles have gotten close over these past few months. My life felt complete, I was one of the most successful businesswomen in New York, and I lived in a beautiful multi-million dollar house with my husband and my son.

What could be better?

My two favorite men under the same roof.

I decided to stop looking at them like a creep and clean up a little.

A little while later I sat in the kitchen working on a few things for work. Until I felt a pair of soft hands wrap around my leg. "Hi, mi amore," I say without even having to look at who it is.

I sign my name on the paper before looking down to meet Mace's soft stare. "I missed you" I whispered. "I missed you more" he replied.

I smile at him softly "Miles and I watched a movie together" he tells me happily.

"Oh really? What movie??" I question curiosity. 
"Some movie called Muse I think" he replied and my jaw dropped. Did Miles seriously let a five-year-old watch porn?

Men.

"Oh." That is all I could say.

"I'm hungry can you make me Dino nuggets?" He asked me with a smile as he moved to the stool next to me. "Of course I can make Dino nuggets" I tickle his belly making him laugh and wiggle to get away from my hands.

"But first go wake Miles up and see if he wants some, make sure to jump on him" I smirk with a wink. Mace giggles before running away to bother Miles.

I seriously couldn't love that little boy any more than I already do. From the way he gives me a toothy smile when he's happy to the way he waddles out of a room when he tries to run.

I finish placing the nuggets in the oven and head over to spy on the boys. I look around the corner to see Mace consistently jumping on miles to get him up.

Miles groans and chuckles and the small boy jumps on his chest. "Wake up l-loser" Mace stuttered as he continued to bounce.

"Who are you calling a loser?" Miles' eyes snap open and he looks at Mace with an offended look. Mace laughs before responding "You loser" he squeals as Miles grabs him and and throws him in the air before catching him. "Say it again," Miles says with a joking tone.

Mace laughs even harder "loser" he yells while trying to control his laughter. Just then Miles throws him onto the couch and tickles him. Mace squeals loudly before trying to say loser again but failing.

Miles places his mouth on his stomach and blows making Mace scream to get away. "Miles," I say sternly. Making Miles stop tickling Mace while Mace tries to catch his breath. "Stop tickling him," I say warningly

Miles furrows his brows and I walk over to them. "Without me" I yell and bend down to tickle Mace's armpits. Miles joins in and tickles his stomach. Laughter spread throughout the room.

I love the moments like these.

But I loved these two even more.

And that's a wrap!!

I love these characters some much but don't worry they'll be back:)))

Thank you for reading my book!!!

This may be the last chapter but there will be some bonus chapters coming as well.

(Meaning the smut chapters I left out.)

I'll see you guys soon;)

Book 1/3 completed

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

947 100 25
Marriage was the last thing on Miles mind, but the first thing on his father's. His plot for revenge. He found himself falling for a woman he didn't...
334K 17.5K 45
❝ True love has a body count ❞ A teen couple cross the line in a world divided by rival gangs, resulting in love, heartbreak, and tragedy
5.9K 443 52
Sebrina Flores independent mature smart girl who knows how to handle everything whether is emotionally physically or mentally. It's really hard to br...
245K 4.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...