We always find a way back to...

By MiyaLightwood

Alec and Magnus died in Shadow world(my first story), and Alec reincarnated as a normal guy, as a famous inte... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chaper 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
Chaper 26.
Chapter 27-The end.

Chapter 21.

46 3 0
By MiyaLightwood

After their little make-out, and breakfast, Alec went to the office and Magnus went to talk with Miya.

° Alec

First, he stopped to buy coffee for Isabelle and...Isa. But she will come back?

Alec - Hey, Emm. Just one coffee, please. For Izzy.

They work in that office enough for Emma to know how Alec, Izzy, and Isa drink their coffee.

Emma - And for Isa? 

Alec - Isa?

Emma - She came here at 9...

Alec - So early? *he asked and Emma nodded*.  Then yes, and for Isa. Thank you, Emm.

When he arrived, Alec could feel a strange tension between Isa and Izzy.

Alec - Hi, girls. Izzy *he handed her the cup* and Isa. Are you okay?

Isa - Yes, I am fine. Thank you for the coffee but I have to go now.

Alec - Now? I want to talk with you...

Isa - Can we talk later??? I have to go to see a client. *she said taking her coffee*

Alec - Sure...

After Isa closed the door behind her, Alec goes to Izzy.

Alec - What happened? Did you two...

Izzy - Nothing happened. She was here when I came and she didn't talk with me.

Alec - I don't know what happened, but I am gonna find out. If someone asks for me, I took my day off.

Izzy - Where are you going?

Alec - To talk with mom.

Izzy - Cat???

Alec - I will text you.

° Isa.

She took a phone and send a message

" - Where do you want to meet? "

2 minutes later she got an answer with an address.

In 15 minutes she arrived there and Asmodeus was waiting for her with two cups of coffee on the table.

Asmodeus - My dear child.*He said smiling and getting up from his chair..*

Isa - Hi. Thank you for coming.

Asmodeus - Thank you for inviting me and letting me choose this place. Let me. *he said pulling the chair for Isa*

Isa - A gentleman, huh?

Asmodeus - Always. *he sits back on his chair*. Now let me get this straight, she told you everything.

Isa - Almost everything... I was thinking about that maybe I... *she stopped for a few seconds. Isa saw that Asmodeus listened carefully to every word of her*. Maybe you will help me with my magic.

Asmodeus - Me? To help you? Why not Catarina?

Isa - I don't know... She hides things from me, and we talk about...years... I can't trust her now... I don't want to...

Asmodeus - I can understand that.

Isa - She told me you were looking for me and you want to talk with me...
You were the only one who did this.
My father abandoned me, Magnus and Miya...*but she stopped. After a short pause, she continued* and Cat hide everything... She wanted to keep me safe and to give me a normal life but she was thinking about this moment? Cat thought about the time when I will find out about everything??

Asmodeus - I don't know... If you want me, to help you then what do you say about that? Let's go somewhere. Just you and me. Like granddaughter and grandfather. What about Indonesia?

Isa - W-What? I...c-can't...

Asmodeus - Don't give me an answer now. Just think about that, okay?
I lost my son and a daughter. I don't want to lose you. Catarina kept you away from me too much.

Isa - I-I will think about that...

Asmodeus - But about your magic, I will help you. Even if you don't want to go with me.
Now tell me something about you. What you like, what you love, what you hate.

Isa and Asmodeus talked and started to know each other better.

° Magnus.

He arrived at Miya.

Magnus - Hi.

Miya - Are you back? Finally. *she rolled her eyes*

Magnus - What? Say it...

Miya - About our director... Al took her position.

Magnus - What?! Why??

Miya - I don't know. I don't know what happened. But he is an idiot, just take care, okay???
How is Alec?

Magnus - He is fine. I think I love him, Miya. I mean...I love him but it's like something else now... I want to talk with him about what happened to us.

Miya - Are you sure?? Do you think... *her phone started to ring*
You need to see that...on your phone...

Magnus took his phone and looked shocked.

Magnus - Isa... But h-how?... She was fine last night...

Miya - Last night? Have you talked with her?

Magnus - Yes. Isa came here, I mean at Alec...and she...said something, but she was fine...

Miya - It's 80%, Mags. What did you two talk about?

Magnus - I don't know how to tell you... Ah...she told me not to do that, I'm sorry.

Miya - Really? You can't do that, Bane!

Magnus - She is 90% now. Go and find out. Like we are doing with someone we don't know.

Miya - That's not fair. You know me, you can't start saying something and then...

Magnus - And I know her too. Now go, save her...

Miya - J-Just me?... Why?

Magnus - I have something to do. I will be there in 10-15 minutes, promise.

Miya - Okay... Where do you think she can be?

Of course, Magnus didn't know, but she wouldn't give up. Miya needs to find Isa.

After 2 hours of searching, they found her.

Magnus - Go and talk with her.

Miya - No... You will talk with her...

Magnus - Me? She needs you...

Miya - That's not true. Besides, you are her friend.

Magnus - She won't bite you.

Miya - But Mags...

Magnus - I will go with you.*he took Miya's hand*. Come on.

Isa stood on the railing of the bridge, smoking a cigarette.
It could be the first, third, or fifth cigarette... Even Isa lost their number.

She has thought many times about whether to jump or not.

- If I jump, will I die? Or will my immortal stuff keep me alive?? Like it did it everytime.*Isa thought a few times looking at the water*

Magnus - Hi.

Isa - Uh. Mags, what are you...*she stopped when Miya approached*

Magnus - What are you doing here?

Isa - Just...nothing. I am here to relax my mind.

Miya - Jumping? *she asked and Isa moved her gaze to the water.*

Isa - No...Maybe... I don't know.

Magnus - If it is because of what we talked about... She is here...

Isa - I don't want to talk with her. *she said, lighting a cigarette*. I rather jump, Magnus.

Magnus - No... Think about me, Cat, Alec...how about Isabelle.

Isa - I am a damn warlock, Bane. I can't die... I know I can't... I tried...

Magnus - You did what?? *he asked and Isa rolled her eyes*.

Miya - You are...what???

Isa - So you didn't talk with her.

Magnus - Of course, not. You said "no", so I didn't. Isa, you have to tell her, to talk with her... I will stay here, I won't leave.

Miya - To talk with me about what??*she asked looking confused at Magnus*.

Isa - Okay, but you have to stay here, next to me.

Miya - There...?

Isa - Yes, here.

Miya rolled her eyes and goes onto the railing next to Isa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 135 11
It's Friday the 13th. Magnus is late for work. Again because of his cat. He's locking up his apartment when he gets a phone call that he's been fired...
169K 8.8K 48
[COMPLETED] Alec was always living like a shadow in his school. No one saw him and neither did he have a lot of friends. One night he gets a message...
46.1K 1.6K 44
{COMPLETED} Malec AU When Magnus Bane, upcoming fashion designer and Alec Lightwood, a soccer player for the NY red bulls met at a coffee shop they...
20.8K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...